about dimitriaz
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Bahamut.Mfive
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Mfive
By Bahamut.Mfive 2009-02-11 09:48:03
Link | Quote | Reply

ok first of all i wasn't look what i wrote last night , thats for sure . so i am writting it again ;P
In this server there is a charecter name dimitriaz . he took peoples gills and lie to them .
i made a deal with him that if he and his group can drop asker armor i'll pay him 2.5 mills . he said that until 2.5 mills he will take every run 500k . i agreed and now after i paid him all gil he still wants 500k from me in every run . he never play for winning the battle , becoz every run he getting 500k . so no 1 trust this person . if u can't find any 1 else then don't give this man any gold before he get you the item u want . and i learned this thing from him .
now feel free to cheq my grammer and post reply . what ever u do just dont pay that man and thats all does the matter to me ^^ .
good day all
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-11 09:55:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Why didn't you just post it back in the original post or edit.

So did he reach the 2.5 mil mark? If your agreement is for 2.5 mil and paying 500k a run, it equals to 5 runs. So how many runs did you and his group do? Maybe he is thinking that 500k a run is for those 5 runs if your askar doesnt drop then oh well.

Did he stop doing the runs early before reaching 2.5 mil?
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-11 09:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

O.o...... Is there any way we could get a spell-check feature for these posts?
[+]
 Bahamut.Cyr
user: Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-02-11 09:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Reposting in a reposted thread ;o

Cyr said:
I have dealt with Dimitriaz in the past. We negotiated the selling of sky god gear to me, from his LS.

Needless to say, the transaction was carried out efficiently and according to the original deal that we struck.

Also, OP sounds like a mongoloid.

Bearing these two truths in mind; case closed.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-11 09:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:

.... Just because english is his obvious 2nd language doesn't mean you need to critisize it about spelling and grammar. Even ppl that speak english as their 1st language spell like ***. at least he is trying to explain it.

If you can't understand becoz = because then you need to check your brain on how it functions to read words...
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-11 10:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't say I couldn't understand it. :P I know a bit of Spanish and Japanese... But that doesn't mean I'm going to go posting on Spanish or Japanese forums with really horrible spelling or grammar. :P
 Gilgamesh.Onepenny
user: Onepenny
By Gilgamesh.Onepenny 2009-02-11 10:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
I didn't say I couldn't understand it. :P I know a bit of Spanish and Japanese... But that doesn't mean I'm going to go posting on Spanish or Japanese forums with really horrible spelling or grammar. :P

You would, if the only forums you like were in spanish or japonese. One HAS to post in english with w/e skill you have.

Ou será que entendes alguma coisa do que eu te digo, se te escrever em português, só para não dar erros?
 Bahamut.Mfive
By Bahamut.Mfive 2009-02-11 10:10:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
Tbest said:
.... Just because english is his obvious 2nd language doesn't mean you need to critisize it about spelling and grammar. Even ppl that speak english as their 1st language spell like ***. at least he is trying to explain it. If you can't understand becoz = because then you need to check your brain on how it functions to read words...

thank you very much ^^ and sorry for this tread . i thought and i wrote that way i chat there abobe . and im sorry if people don't understand so i made this 1 as clear as i can . thank you alyria again ^__^
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-11 10:13:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Exactly lol I was just going to post that onepenny.

Ffxiah.com only has english and japanese version, so if he isn't japanese but can at least type some in english, where would he post it? In the english version obviously even if his english isn't the greatest.

Anyways, his post looks a bit confusing since it isn't really giving specific details of the agreement.

Repost my questions to Mfive:

So did he reach the 2.5 mil mark? If your agreement is for 2.5 mil and paying 500k a run, it equals to 5 runs. So how many runs did you and his group do? Maybe he is thinking that 500k a run is for those 5 runs if your askar doesnt drop then oh well.

Did he stop doing the runs early before reaching 2.5 mil?
 Bahamut.Mfive
By Bahamut.Mfive 2009-02-11 10:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

i made deal like this >> he will take from me 2.5 mill and get me the armor . and every run i have to pay him 500k until the amount reaches 2.5 that means 5 runs . now it should be done by 3 days or 4 days , and im going with him now like 7 days or more . and for every run he wants 500k from me after i paid him already 2.5 mill . and when i refuse to do so he's offering me only 1 run now, after this run i get the armor or not he is out of it .
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-11 12:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I see now.

So now he is going over the 2.5 mil agreement which you have paid him already.

You should have said that you will pay 2.5 mil for the askar drop and not do the 500k a run deal. He flipped it back around to make it 500k a run even if your item doesnt drop but once he got the 2.5 mil and the askar didn't drop, it screws you since you paid him the 2.5 mil. Now his only shady side is that he is making it like if it doesnt drop then oh well and he takes your 2.5 mil. He should allow you to the runs regardless since you paid the 2.5 mil until the askar item drops.

If he doesn't get you the item then in my opinion it is sorta stealing your gil but also makes your agreement look that way.

If he doesn't want to ruin a good reputation that he has already from other post then he would let you come to the runs until that 1 piece dropped.

Well hopefully you get your askar and maybe its just a big misunderstanding on both sides.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-11 12:32:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like he did all that was required to me. Usually I'm a sucker for a sob story... But I really don't feel anything for the OP.
If you want Askar/Denali/Goliard that badly, here's what ya do:
YOU SPEND A MONTH AND CLIMB THE FLOORS IN NYZUL. Then ya go back and do whatever floor ya need for the armor over and over...
 Asura.Yotevol
Server: Asura
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-02-11 12:37:23
Link | Quote | Reply

In all honesty, I can't bring myself to pay for R/Ex gear.
It's R/Ex for a reason. Because I feel, you are supposed to earn it.
When you are in a random Nyzule Assault and happen to get an item, awesome.
When you pay someone to get it for you, no respect.

Now, should he have gotten you the item? Yes.
Because between you both, there was an agreement.
I don't have to like it, but there was.
It seems to me, it did not fulfill his agreement.

Just don't pay for R/Ex items and earn them, you won't have this problem.
~Yote
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-11 12:44:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Pssh so you saying if it was an item from sea like a faith torque or maybe a ridill they have to earn it? If you got the gil and someone willing to sell them the item for that gil I don't see how you can earn a item unless you actually are in a ls that camps those nm's for it and earn it through their ls.

Not many want to be in a ls to camp kings or even have a sea ls for items either but if they wanna pay be my guest. lol

That's like telling someone they need to earn a Kraken Club lol
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-11 12:49:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Except, Kraken Clubs aren't rare/ex like he mentioned. :P

Seriously... This guy, who may or may not buy gil, was looking for his nice piece of Askar, I'm betting body since it's awesome... And instead of going out and WORKING to get to floor 80, he decided he'd pay someone to get it for him. Then it backfired when the item didn't drop within 5 runs and now he's crying about it. How do we even know that it was just 500k over 5 runs and he got to keep going to get it? It very well could have been 2.5 mil over 5 days/runs and if it dropped it was his, but the guy made no guarantees. Less QQ, more Nyzul climbing.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-11 12:49:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Yotevol said:
Just don't pay for R/Ex items and earn them, you won't have this problem.

You're a very sound thinker, but this logic is seriously flawed.

"Don't leave your house and you can't get mugged."
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-11 12:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

No, this situation is more like seeing oil discovered on your neighbor's property, then bringing a drilling company onto your property to spend 5 days drilling for oil. You pay them the money, they spend the time drilling. If they find oil, they find oil. If they don't, they don't. They can't magically make it appear.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-11 12:53:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Even if it didn't drop in 5 runs, the guy still took him on runs and tried to get more money out of it and giving him 1 more run for it. In my opinion he should still go on the runs to get the item since 2.5 mil was paid anyways.

Tbest come to my server, i'll do the same senario with you. you pay me to get your znm items and if it doesnt drop then oh well! See what I mean?
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-11 12:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
Something about Oil, etc

No, it would be like walking into a store and paying for something but not being allowed to take the item home. The only difference in this situation is the people he was paying have no control over whether the item drops or. To charge him for it is ***, you can not justify charging somebody for something they didn't get, and it speaks volumes about the individual that he's doing this. A player warning in this circumstance is more than warranted.

If the OP's implications are correct, he was paying for the drop, not the privelage to do runs with them. The person being paid is apparently making sure they don't win either to fleece the OP out of more gil. I hope nobody is seriously attempting to defend this scumbgag.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-11 12:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Which is why I don't pay people to do things for me. And yes, if I did pay someone to kill something for me it'd be just that. Paying to KILL it. Not paying someone a set amount to continuously kill it until it drops.

And like I said before... Taking what you can from the OP's horribly broken English you can't even determine if that was exactly the deal. If I ever would pay someone to kill something / do a run for me, it'd be someone that speaks my own native tongue, NOT someone that I have to try to Auto-translate a message to come to an understanding.

And for the first time ever I did kind of agree with Lovetoy above. You want something? Go earn it yourself, ESPECIALLY if it's rare/ex and even MORE if it's in something like Nyzul/Salvage/etc.

Now if something was just RARE, like the Kraken Club, I can trade with someone to get it. They put the item in the trade box, I put my gil in, and both parties aren't cheated in ANY way.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-11 13:06:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats why I asked questions to get the full idea of what happened.... didn't you read?

I don't have a nyzul,znm,salvage ls/static and if I had a few mil to spend for an item I would since me I don't have time to get it on a dedicated schedule.

He paid for it, he should get it.

Now if you paid someone to kill an NM then thats ridiculous, if you paid for an item that drops from the NM then you get item no matter how many times. People sell the items for black belt and those are r/e, if they are paying for it and it drops they pay and get item even if you did 10 ks99 runs. see the logic there?

Yes some items are rare drops, just like any r/e can be. Doesnt mean he cant get his item, agreement was made for 2.5 mil and dude switched it to 500k a run but the OP still had it set that he gets the item even if he paid.

Woody is correct, its same thing as if u walked in a store and bought an item and never took it home and store keeps your money.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-11 13:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

And you're not understanding what I'm saying, obviously...

How do you know that the OP is being honest and isn't just upset that he spent 2.5 mil (500k per run) to do Nyzul 76-80 in hopes that the item with ~20% drop rate would drop and got nothing for it?

You just out-right assume that Dimitriaz is cheating this guy out of his gil with only one side of the story and no screenshots to back up his claims.

Can we say naive?
 Fairy.Conchita
user: Conchita
By Fairy.Conchita 2009-02-11 13:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Tbest, since you said you'd pay someone to kill something for you - get me the pop set for Armed Gears, I'll get another 2 BLMs to kill it for you, if no drop tho, then oh well :)
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-11 13:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Well why do you need proof of screenshots? People post there warnings of players all the time and to post one you better be sure you are correct otherwise you just ruin your own reputation for causing a mess.

you would be upset if you were making a deal for 2.5 mil for an item and the seller decides to change it to make 500k a run and then charge you more for additional runs when the agreement is for 2.5 mil for the item.

Even so, we can tell his english isn't the greatest so I assume there is a misunderstanding between them 2 just like i said before.

OP says he had this agreement and told what seller agreed with.

But there may be miscommunication between them both because the OP is thinking he gets item for the 2.5 mil no matter even if the seller says to change it to 500k per run. Now taking the gil for each run is wrong in my opinion cause doesnt mean it will drop and makes the seller seem like he is charging for the run instead of selling the item.

That's why there is miscommunication between them both.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-11 13:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
Anyway.... Really not a thread about Gears and who can kill it with what. :P But... I'll get ya some pop items for it if you want to kill it and give me the drops, Conchita. ^.~

Tbest said:
Which is why I don't pay people to do things for me. And yes, if I did pay someone to kill something for me it'd be just that. Paying to KILL it. Not paying someone a set amount to continuously kill it until it drops. And like I said before... Taking what you can from the OP's horribly broken English you can't even determine if that was exactly the deal. If I ever would pay someone to kill something / do a run for me, it'd be someone that speaks my own native tongue, NOT someone that I have to try to Auto-translate a message to come to an understanding. And for the first time ever I did kind of agree with Lovetoy above. You want something? Go earn it yourself, ESPECIALLY if it's rare/ex and even MORE if it's in something like Nyzul/Salvage/etc. Now if something was just RARE, like the Kraken Club, I can trade with someone to get it. They put the item in the trade box, I put my gil in, and both parties aren't cheated in ANY way.

Who said I was going to pay you? I was just going to let you demonstrate that you can kill it with that amount of people. And in regards to my other thread, I didn't say that we "couldn't" kill it with the numbers we had. We did in fact succeed on the first kill. Just that we lost the second. :P
 Bahamut.Takisha
user: Elmarpo
By Bahamut.Takisha 2009-02-11 13:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok i am one of the people who helped Dimitriaz with the runs for the Askar with Mfive as the buyer. Mfive always came as the RDM and was completely useless. This isn't an attempt to flame you, its just fact. We could have cleared a number of times easily if you had done what you were supposed to do.

Example: We finished killing a Chariot and we were all bound, the floor cleared so we had to make our way to the rune. We asked Mfive for Erase so that one of us could get to the rune and climb the floor. Mfive stands there, casts sneak and invisible, and then continues to stand there doing nothing, despite us saying numerous times we need erase to get to the rune. This particular example happened twice.
Example: NM Soulflayer does AoE Bio move (cant remember name), we say we all need erase as we're all going to die soon with the high damage/tic bio, again Mfive stands there doing nothing, end result we all die.

The point is, we failed these runs SPECIFICALLY because you weren't doing the job right. This is his time/access you're wasting because you cant do your job. Other buyers have been turned down because the runs for you still havn't cleared, which means money is being lost on account of you.I'm not involved in the deal in any way, i'm just there to help out and the chance to lot gear i want, but i'm not going to sit back and watch you try to tarnish his name because of your own incompetence.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-11 13:35:45
Link | Quote | Reply

/clap Takisha

That is all.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-11 13:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

So why didnt you just say forget it from the first issue that happened and not have him as a buyer?

If of course he messed up in runs ya his fault but take him on more runs to fail more?
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-11 13:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
Can we say naive?

Not just yet.

Tbest said:
And like I said before... Taking what you can from the OP's horribly broken English you can't even determine if that was exactly the deal. If I ever would pay someone to kill something / do a run for me, it'd be someone that speaks my own native tongue, NOT someone that I have to try to Auto-translate a message to come to an understanding.

What exactly is the meaning or implication of this paragraph? I found the OP's post perfectly understandable, I exercised the patience to ensure I had read it thoroughly and understood what he was saying. It seems to me that his somewhat less than good communications skills really wind you up or make you not want to associate with him. Are you implying that he isn't telling the truth because he can't speak English very well?

Tbest said:
Taking what you can from the OP's horribly broken English you can't even determine if that was exactly the deal.

-:

Mfive said:
he never play for winning the battle

His English is not that bad. Actually try to understand it and you will.

Edit: I can't keep up ;;
 Fairy.Conchita
user: Conchita
By Fairy.Conchita 2009-02-11 13:40:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
Tbest said:
Anyway.... Really not a thread about Gears and who can kill it with what. :P But... I'll get ya some pop items for it if you want to kill it and give me the drops, Conchita. ^.~

Tbest said:
Which is why I don't pay people to do things for me. And yes, if I did pay someone to kill something for me it'd be just that. Paying to KILL it. Not paying someone a set amount to continuously kill it until it drops. And like I said before... Taking what you can from the OP's horribly broken English you can't even determine if that was exactly the deal. If I ever would pay someone to kill something / do a run for me, it'd be someone that speaks my own native tongue, NOT someone that I have to try to Auto-translate a message to come to an understanding. And for the first time ever I did kind of agree with Lovetoy above. You want something? Go earn it yourself, ESPECIALLY if it's rare/ex and even MORE if it's in something like Nyzul/Salvage/etc. Now if something was just RARE, like the Kraken Club, I can trade with someone to get it. They put the item in the trade box, I put my gil in, and both parties aren't cheated in ANY way.

Who said I was going to pay you? I was just going to let you demonstrate that you can kill it with that amount of people. And in regards to my other thread, I didn't say that we "couldn't" kill it with the numbers we had. We did in fact succeed on the first kill. Just that we lost the second. :P

Don't need to demonstrate that to you, my Aurum Sabatons and Oracle Gloves (got 3 boots and 1 pair of gloves with 2 pop sets lol) demonstrate it to me everytime I put them on. Time is money baby!
/derail off
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8