about dimitriaz
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Bahamut.Mfive
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Mfive
By Bahamut.Mfive 2009-02-12 14:55:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm his brother and English is not his or my main language!
I've just been asked to reply for him and im not playing this game.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-12 14:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
It doesnt matter if they sucked or not, the group continued to take him on the runs, they took his gil, still took him on more runs even after they said he sucked at rdm... If someone sucked in the first run, then dont do another run.

The point is they continued with his runs for the item but instead took his gil and dont get his item that he paid for.

Exactly. If there would have been one failed run, the OP's skill level was determined to be lacking, the remaining runs cancelled, and the OP's remaining balance of 2 million returned to him (100k per person for accomplishing jack ***would be a nice paycheck in itself) people wouldn't be so up in arms about it. The argument isn't about the OPs skill level; that in itself is a moot point. I don't know the guy obviously, but I'll concede that he sucks, as I'm sure most of the people here are willing to do as well, considering it's, like I said, a moot point.

The argument here is "Is it morally right to take someone you know sucks on more runs for his gil, when you know his skill level is detrimental to actually fulfilling the business arrangement in the first place?" That's pretty much exactly what took place, isn't it? The people that were present in those runs that posted here pretty much said exactly that, he sucked, he was the reason the runs failed, etc. So why keep taking his money? There's no legitimate answer other than "Because we can..." That's the *** move...and that's why people think this whole situation is *** up.

The business man himself stated he's done runs before and never had an issue before, and I'm sure there are other people that are willing to do business with him now...why keep taking advantage of this one person? By their own admission, there were other buyers they could've done business with. Yeah, I know, "The world sucks, people are naive, not our problem, blah *** blah..." That is an awesome philosophy...that way, you can pretty much take advantage of anything and anybody and not feel bad, and I'm sure nobody involved feels bad at all...but don't be surprised when some of the community looks at you like you're a piece of ***. When you take advantage of someone, that's what happens...

Besides, what do they care anyways? It's all about the gil, right? Who cares who they *** over along the way?
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-12 14:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You know... We learned some awesome sayings when we were kids.
Sayings like:
"Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me."
and
"I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks back to you."

XDXDXD

Anyway, kidding aside... I'm just VERY curious as to what his primary language is since everyone here naturally assumes it's not English. =)
 Hades.Dizzmal
Server: Hades
user: Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-02-12 14:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

case point is, Buyer is out of 2.5M and the group will have a bad reputation for it. All trolling aside, there is no way you will be able to prove that your group was making a vaid trade off. It is very obivous that you reconized that you could take advatage of the OP and you capitalized on it.

It's pretty much like this: My shell makes a deal to sell Byakko's Haidates for 5M (Going rate on my server atm). We either wipe or the haidates don't drop but we will charge them 5M. Does that really make since to anyone?

Bottem line: you charged the OP for failed runs. /clap for the rip off. I hope you find the 500k/ea worth it to look like a jackass to most of the FFXIAH community.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-12 14:57:26
Link | Quote | Reply

There's your answer Tbest, so deal with it that it's NOT his main language.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-12 14:59:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, but that's only one of the questions I asked. I don't believe it tbh. Where's your proof!? =)
 Sylph.Khamila
Server: Sylph
user: Khamila
By Sylph.Khamila 2009-02-12 15:00:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yakutatazu said:
Dimitriaz said:
I have a very good reputation and this kind of thing has NEVER happened to me before.

Yeah you have a great reputation. You post 1.5m for a selling price then ask 500k per run, every run until it drops. You deserve an award or something. Your reputation is that of a greedy and selfish person, that's about it.

Dimitriaz said:
At the time we made an agreement. He agreed to pay 500k for EACH run which will also come of the price for the piece.
If after the 5 runs are done and he still didn't obtain his piece he would still have to pay 500k for each run
...now he is saying he did not agree to this.

So you charge him the full price no matter what? But when he reaches the full price he doesn't get to stay at that price?

Tell me how it's fair for you to say if it drops run #1 then he has to pay the rest of the price, but if it goes past the full price then he has to continue paying. You stated that the 500k per run was part of the fee towards the armor, so how is he going to continue paying towards the armor if the full price has been fulfilled.

If you're charging him 500k per run then you are charging for the assault not the gear which is what he was paying for. But then you also have him helping you with the assault and are not paying him for his share of the work.

If you do not have the ability to clear the assault w/o the buyer then you shouldn't even be selling the gear. Your job is to get the buyer the gear, not have them do it or help you do it. The buyer's only responsibility is to pay you for the item and to lot on it.

Fifthed.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-12 15:02:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
Yeah, but that's only one of the questions I asked. I don't believe it tbh. Where's your proof!? =)

Buyer's native language doesn't matter either, honestly. Fact of the matter is, the runs failed because of his lack of skill, they knew what his skill level was after run #1, and they continued to take his money knowing that the subsequent runs were gonna fail as well.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-12 15:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

On a side note, that's a nifty avatar ya have there Khamila.

Edit:
Yeah, but he could have made an excuse like... I had to go afk b/c of such and such..
Or.. That was my brother playing, and he's HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
There are any number of reasons why someone would give a player a second chance. Or a third/fourth/etc.
 Bahamut.Dracondria
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2009-02-12 15:06:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
Anyway, kidding aside... I'm just VERY curious as to what his primary language is since everyone here naturally assumes it's not English. =)

Guessing Arabic because he's in Thanatos.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-12 15:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally someone addresses my question! Thank you, Dracondria! :D
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-12 15:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
Finally someone addresses my question! Thank you, Dracondria! :D

Well now you can shut up about proof....
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-12 15:16:42
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not really 'proof' exactly... That's just someone's guess. But heck, it's better than avoiding the question. =)
 Bahamut.Cyr
user: Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-02-12 15:21:53
Link | Quote | Reply

This is getting out of hand D:

Everyone has conveniently overlooked that he is from thanatos ;;

For those of you from another server, this pretty much guarantees that he bought an account and doesn't deserve to be defended, nor praised ;o

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-12 15:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

That is ignorant. Just cause he is from a different country doesnt mean he bought the account...

So everyone who isn't from USA, Japan, and UK (where game was released) all bought accounts? That is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE...
 Bahamut.Dracondria
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2009-02-12 15:39:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
That is ignorant. Just cause he is from a different country doesnt mean he bought the account...

So everyone who isn't from USA, Japan, and UK (where game was released) all bought accounts? That is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE...

They are known botters and gilbuyers on Bahamut.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-12 15:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

they are all over on all servers...
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-12 15:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

O.oa... He was talking about the linkshell, "Thanatos"... He was not talking about people who speak Arabic...
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-12 15:45:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
O.oa... He was talking about the linkshell, "Thanatos"... He was not talking about people who speak Arabic...

Duh but doesnt mean all of em are the same. Would a botter really care to come on ffxiah.com lol to post of some agreement?
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-12 15:46:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Dracondria said:
Alyria said:

So the argument now is that he's an obvious gilbuyer and botter, so that's why they did it? Why does this come out now, after all the bitching about how much he sucked and it's his fault for being a sucker, etc?

I mean, possibly true, but does anyone know for sure? Otherwise, it's just another attempt to justify what (many feel) is an indefensible act.
 Hades.Dizzmal
Server: Hades
user: Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-02-12 15:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

[/quote] Ignorance? I'd like to think so. White-red-neck type much? I wouldn't say no.[/quote]

err i'm a White red-neck ... I take offence to that.

can we take the racial joke out of it please?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-12 15:49:39
Link | Quote | Reply

He isn't crying for the gil, he was just putting a warning out. You guys got your gil so now lets leave it be. the thread has already shown the colors of the rainbow.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-12 15:55:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Dizzmal said:
Quote:
Ignorance? I'd like to think so. White-red-neck type much? I wouldn't say no.

err i'm a White red-neck ... I take offence to that.

can we take the racial joke out of it please?

@_@ Honestly, almost the entire thread is people stereotyping the OP to an offensive point, I don't see why any singular person should be offended by one "racial joke" if the majority of the thread is offensive, anyways XD I mean, I'm offended, but idgac about offending the OP? = /
 Bahamut.Cyr
user: Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-02-12 15:57:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:

No, just the UAEs on bahamut >_>

Its true <_<

Take a poll.
 Fenrir.Tianren
Server: Fenrir
user: Tianren
By Fenrir.Tianren 2009-02-12 16:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

That team made Mfive playing rdm at first run and know him didn't play well. should ask him change another job to play not just keep him playing rdm.

Because they know Mfive wants the gear and they know Mfive has gils therefor they keep Mfive playing rdm keep wiping and points at Mfive saids his fault to steal the gils from him to make the agreement looks fair.

after 5X500K and they still trying to get another run for 500K THEIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-02-12 16:09:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Tianren said:
That team made Mfive playing rdm at first run and know him didn't play well. should ask him change another job to play not just keep him playing rdm.

Because they know Mfive wants the gear and they know Mfive has gils therefor they keep Mfive playing rdm keep wiping and points at Mfive saids his fault to steal the gils from him to make the agreement looks fair.

after 5X500K and they still trying to get another run for 500K THEIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm.....
 Bahamut.Dracondria
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2009-02-12 16:12:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Dracondria said:
Alyria said:

So the argument now is that he's an obvious gilbuyer and botter, so that's why they did it? Why does this come out now, after all the bitching about how much he sucked and it's his fault for being a sucker, etc?

I mean, possibly true, but does anyone know for sure? Otherwise, it's just another attempt to justify what (many feel) is an indefensible act.

Proof? A lot of people from SisteForsok (LS before Thanatos) were banned for buying gil and botting. Some came back on new accounts.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-12 16:17:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Dracondria said:
Proof? A lot of people from SisteForsok (LS before Thanatos) were banned for buying gil and botting. Some came back on new accounts.

This logic proves jack all and everyone knows it. Stop clutching at straws.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-02-12 16:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
lol... Here's a few questions for those of you that seem to skip over things and assume a lot. How do you know his native language is anything but English? Where is your proof that his native language isn't English? How do you know he didn't know what the arrangement was and what was expected of him? (He could just be playing dumb. Though it'd take an Oscar performance to play that dumb imo.) How do you know he didn't/doesn't buy his account and/or gil? How do you know he's not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and can actually play well? All these questions and more answered tonight on the 10 o'clock news! (Well... After we get the answers from the people in this thread that know everything.)

I'd like to know what proof you have that:

His native language IS english.

That he DID buy his account.

That he DOES buy gil.

You're just throwing out empty accusations in defense it seems.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8