Game: FFXI
user: Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-02-12 13:38:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
Wow... Just wow... I agree with Cyr.
I know... Shocking.
Or maybe not so much... >.>

And is the OP really so stupid that they didn't think after 2-3 that they might want to actually 'help' the group succeed?
I know if I was paying out the *** to get a piece of armor, I'd want to give the group the best possible chance of winning to ensure I got said armor. Maybe that's just me though. I don't expect the world handed to me on a silver platter. (I prefer platinum. :P)

And as far as the 'they must be able to do it with five people and the buyer should be able to go afk for the run'... That's HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Let's take a step back, then take a deep breath and look at this logically shall we? Sure, most groups can complete a floor in Nyzul with five people. Heck, most groups can complete a boss floor with five people. But... Just for the heck of it, let's throw in a SIXTH person. I know, it's crazy, right!? So now those five people that 'can' succeed whether with or without difficulty and with or without good luck on floor setups can win EASILY.
But I guess since the buyer is paying for them to get up to the Boss floor level, and then spend their tokens to enter (yes, I realize they get tokens back with the number varying on who has the band and what floor it is), and spend their tokens for temp items from the box, as well as possibly using food for the run/boss, along with various other medicines/rr/etc. they don't have to do anything but sit on their ***.

Seriously though... All of you people that are so upset about this make me giggle.

And my final conclusion on this is the OP got exactly what he paid for.
He most likely bought his account and has no real knowledge of the jobs he has at 75.
He seems to be at least mildly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, even if his first language isn't English. (Which btw... It very well could be. We haven't seen him demonstrate otherwise.)
And he's a fool for agreeing to such a contract instead of doing it himself. What a sense of accomplishment you can get when you pay for something (most likely with gil bought from gilsellers) to have it handed to you with no effort on your part.

I love you.

Take me. Right now.
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-12 13:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ooh baby? *Does naughty things to Cyr?* XD

It's just so funny that all of these people back up the OP. How naive is the world?

And everyone keeps saying that English isn't the OP's native language... But really, how do we know that? Are we just going to go off the fact that his English is so bad it can't possibly be his native tongue? That's a pretty big assumption on everyone's part. And you know what assuming does.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-12 13:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

How is someone that hardly speaks english HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE?? It's obvious it isnt his 1st language if he had to make a 2nd thread to try to fix it better than the first time.

It doesnt matter if they sucked or not, the group continued to take him on the runs, they took his gil, still took him on more runs even after they said he sucked at rdm... If someone sucked in the first run, then dont do another run.

The point is they continued with his runs for the item but instead took his gil and dont get his item that he paid for.

If you have a skilled pt, yes u can clear it with 5 ppl, Ive done runs whrr we succeeded with 5 ppl when 1 person kept disconnecting.

So because he hardly speaks english you assume he bought his account? What about you, you could have bought yours and we dont know. That doesnt matter here really.

He agreed to buy an item for 2.5 mil not pay for runs to be cleared.

Like I asked you before, let me do znm runs for you and you pay me but i dont get your item you paid for.
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-02-12 13:47:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
And my final conclusion on this is the OP got exactly what he paid for.
He most likely bought his account and has no real knowledge of the jobs he has at 75.

LOL! man your parents must have missed you a bit no? your father was out of material & finished the work with pee? Do you use your *** to talk or your mouth is really so full of ***? who are you to throw such accusations?

Tbest said:
He seems to be at least mildly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE

Coming from you its ironic! seriously!

/troll OFF
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-12 13:49:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
My final conclusion on this is the OP got exactly what he paid for.

Quote of the thread, what a jackass.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-12 13:49:50
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

His grasp of the English language lacks relevance. The fact is he was swindled out of a considerable sum of gil which was paid for the service and receipt of a particular piece of armor he never got. There clearly was a misunderstanding and lack of mutual agreement and he was taken advantage of by those means. No matter how you look at it, it's poor business etiquette; the OP paid and failed to receive. Whether he was mindless or a genius, if someone pays for agreed service/item, they sure as hell better get it, otherwise you may as well call yourself a con-artist over a businessman.
 Bahamut.Takisha
Server: Bahamut
user: Elmarpo
By Bahamut.Takisha 2009-02-12 13:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
Wow... Just wow... I agree with Cyr. I know... Shocking. Or maybe not so much... >.> Is the OP really so stupid that they didn't think after 2-3 that they might want to actually 'help' the group succeed? I know if I was paying out the *** to get a piece of armor, I'd want to give the group the best possible chance of winning to ensure I got said armor. Maybe that's just me though. I don't expect the world handed to me on a silver platter. (I prefer platinum. :P) As far as the 'they must be able to do it with five people and the buyer should be able to go afk for the run'... That's HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Let's take a step back, then take a deep breath and look at this logically shall we? Sure, most groups can complete a floor in Nyzul with five people. Heck, most groups can complete a boss floor with five people. But... Just for the heck of it, let's throw in a SIXTH person. I know, it's crazy, right!? So now those five people that 'can' succeed whether with or without difficulty and with or without good luck on floor setups can win EASILY. But I guess since the buyer is paying for them to get up to the Boss floor level, and then spend their tokens to enter (yes, I realize they get tokens back with the number varying on who has the band and what floor it is), and spend their tokens for temp items from the box, as well as possibly using food for the run/boss, along with various other medicines/rr/etc. they don't have to do anything but sit on their ***. Seriously though... All of you people that are so upset about this make me giggle. My final conclusion on this is the OP got exactly what he paid for. He most likely bought his account and has no real knowledge of the jobs he has at 75. He seems to be at least mildly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, even if his first language isn't English. (Which btw... It very well could be. We haven't seen him demonstrate otherwise.) And he's a fool for agreeing to such a contract instead of doing it himself. What a sense of accomplishment you can get when you pay for something (most likely with gil bought from gilsellers) to have it handed to you with no effort on your part.

Tbest you deserve a /clap i think ^^

And for those people who say the deal was made specifically to screw this guy out of gil, this may come as a surprise to you... but it wasn't. People who have bought stuff from us before (Cyr as an example) have had no problems and walked away with a smile on their face and the gear they wanted. Also, having the 6th member actually help out instead of sitting there doing nothing.. if any of you actually think about it, you'd realise its in their best interests to help out, which is why Mfive did.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-12 13:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I find it amusing how you /clap everyone who agrees with you, and ignore or flame anyone who doesn't, regardless of the maturity or thought of their posts.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-02-12 13:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao
Wooooodum said:
I find it amusing how you /clap everyone who agrees with you, and ignore or flame anyone who doesn't, regardless of the maturity or thought of their posts.

LOL
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-12 13:55:31

It's pretty pointless to keep arguing. They got their gil and they will continue to not give a rat's *** or defend themselves through hollow excuses.

Mfive, I hope you get your armor soon from honest and reasonable people.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-12 13:58:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Mfive sorry you lost your 2.5 mil to bad business but there is a poster willing to do it free for you.

Omnico said:
look me up ingame im choper or omnico i have floor 100 we will set u a run up and get ur armor for free
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-12 14:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

lol...

Here's a few questions for those of you that seem to skip over things and assume a lot.

How do you know his native language is anything but English?

Where is your proof that his native language isn't English?

How do you know he didn't know what the arrangement was and what was expected of him? (He could just be playing dumb. Though it'd take an Oscar performance to play that dumb imo.)

How do you know he didn't/doesn't buy his account and/or gil?

How do you know he's not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and can actually play well?

All these questions and more answered tonight on the 10 o'clock news! (Well... After we get the answers from the people in this thread that know everything.)
 Bahamut.Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-02-12 14:03:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:

Well, the entire post is in regards to a moral issue. There will be divides, and people will generally stick to their opinions D:
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-12 14:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cyr said:
Well, the entire post is in regards to a moral issue. There will be divides, and people will generally stick to their opinions D:

Negative. It is quite clear from the way they address the situation that it's clearly a case of "head firmly in the sand", with zero intentions of discussing their own points of view. Other words to describe this include pig-headed, stubborn, obstinate, take your pick.
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-02-12 14:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
lol...

Here's a few questions for those of you that seem to skip over things and assume a lot.

How do you know his native language is anything but English?

Where is your proof that his native language isn't English?

How do you know he didn't know what the arrangement was and what was expected of him? (He could just be playing dumb. Though it'd take an Oscar performance to play that dumb imo.)

How do you know he didn't/doesn't buy his account and/or gil?

How do you know he's not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and can actually play well?

All these questions and more answered tonight on the 10 o'clock news! (Well... After we get the answers from the people in this thread that know everything.)

You need somes help, all we know
 Bahamut.Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-02-12 14:09:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Troll time!

Account buying UAEs are always wrong!

The matter is settled, Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodum.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-12 14:09:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Cyr said:
The matter is settled, Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodum.

You almost make it sound like you argued a valid point.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-12 14:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

So, Wooooodum... Is your name Pot irl?
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-12 14:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
So, Wooooodum... Is your name Pot irl?

/em hands Tbest a shovel.

By all means continue to make the hole bigger.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-12 14:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I was just curious, because it sounds like you're calling the kettle black.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-12 14:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
I was just curious, because it sounds like you're calling the kettle black.

Some examples or quotes would suffice to strengthen your trolling, instead of an overused cliche.
 Bahamut.Takisha
user: Elmarpo
By Bahamut.Takisha 2009-02-12 14:21:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:

*checks through previous posts* o look! 1 person /clapped, and... hmmm where is all this flameing i supposedly have done?
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-12 14:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Takisha said:
*checks through previous posts* o look! 1 person /clapped, and... hmmm where is all this flameing i supposedly have done?

You have already demonstrated your mental capacity... Or lack, thereof. You can stop posting now, it's only making the hole bigger.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-12 14:33:36
Link | Quote | Reply

*Bursts out laughing next to Wooooodum.* You know what I find amusing? You've made how many 'semi-useful' posts in this thread? I count almost one. But how many posts have you made that you either attacked someone in the thread or offered nothing of value to the thread? I'm counting well over ten of those.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-12 14:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
*Bursts out laughing next to Wooooodum.* You know what I find amusing? You've made how many 'semi-useful' posts in this thread? I count almost one. But how many posts have you made that you either attacked someone in the thread or offered nothing of value to the thread? I'm counting well over ten of those.

What can I say, you're just that stupid.

Limbus time now! Be sure to dig upwards to get out of the hole.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-12 14:35:44

Tbest said:

I suppose I should at least give you credit for being able to count to ten.
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-02-12 14:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:

You are again being ironic ? how much contributing post you made yourself ? all you do is to show up in a post & alway totaly derail it by acting like a huge retard, while ppl try to comfort the OP or give valuable advice, on any thread you post you come to fail & show yourself as the monumental idiot ever. nuff said.
 Bahamut.Mfive
user: Mfive
By Bahamut.Mfive 2009-02-12 14:46:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Complaining about my skill in game is just running away from the subject!
whatever my skill is its not your business to complain about.
the deal was 2.5 M = body
Im not trying to cry about the gil I lost,Im just trying to warn peaople about him.
Being clever to make strange deals with others?!
and getting your mates to help you and explain the point about your tricky deals aint clever too.
I would like to thank the people who offered me thier support and the people who agreed with me /salute.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-12 14:49:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I find it odd that Mfive hasn't responded to whether or not English is his/her/its primary language. So, I'll ask straight out since they seem to be back for the moment.

Mfive, is your primary language English?
What is your primary language if it is not English, Mfive?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-12 14:54:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
I find it odd that Mfive hasn't responded to whether or not English is his/her/its primary language. So, I'll ask straight out since they seem to be back for the moment. Mfive, is your primary language English? What is your primary language if it is not English, Mfive?

You are being an idiot Tbest, it doesn't matter what his main language is.

He just said he isn't gonna cry about the gil and he is just giving warning to others to be careful.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8