about dimitriaz
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-11 19:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Saint? I'd hate to be your friend if you think taking advantage makes somebody a saint...
 Bahamut.Cyr
Server: Bahamut
user: Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-02-11 20:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

No, I only support the taking advantage of morons.

Dimitriaz is the epitome of a good businessman.

I still don't see why you find Dimitriaz is at fault. I blame Mfive for having too much oil and not knowing the value of gil, let alone money.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-02-11 20:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Cyr said:
Taking advantage of morons is what the whole RA/EX selling business is all about. This man is a saint.

I like how you just called everyone who ever bought rare/ex gear morons. Thats probably gonna help your little "business"
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-02-11 20:08:58
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure those people realize they are morons anyway. :o
 Fairy.Basilo
Server: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2009-02-11 20:11:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Dismiss my whole post because you disagree with my standpoint, gg.

Wooooodum said:
Seems Dimitriaz is at least guilty of taking advantage.

This. ^
 Bahamut.Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-02-11 20:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

The selling of RA/EX items takes place in a free market, run by supply and demand. They are worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay.

Its not really taking advantage. Its getting a good deal :p
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-02-11 20:36:30

It would only be taking advantage if the buyers didn't realize they could get it free (well, not having to pay mils and mils).
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-02-11 20:47:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Dimitriaz said:
I have a very good reputation and this kind of thing has NEVER happened to me before.

Yeah you have a great reputation. You post 1.5m for a selling price then ask 500k per run, every run until it drops. You deserve an award or something. Your reputation is that of a greedy and selfish person, that's about it.

Dimitriaz said:
At the time we made an agreement. He agreed to pay 500k for EACH run which will also come of the price for the piece.
If after the 5 runs are done and he still didn't obtain his piece he would still have to pay 500k for each run
...now he is saying he did not agree to this.

So you charge him the full price no matter what? But when he reaches the full price he doesn't get to stay at that price?

Tell me how it's fair for you to say if it drops run #1 then he has to pay the rest of the price, but if it goes past the full price then he has to continue paying. You stated that the 500k per run was part of the fee towards the armor, so how is he going to continue paying towards the armor if the full price has been fulfilled.

If you're charging him 500k per run then you are charging for the assault not the gear which is what he was paying for. But then you also have him helping you with the assault and are not paying him for his share of the work.

If you do not have the ability to clear the assault w/o the buyer then you shouldn't even be selling the gear. Your job is to get the buyer the gear, not have them do it or help you do it. The buyer's only responsibility is to pay you for the item and to lot on it.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-11 21:13:11

Yakutatazu said:
Dimitriaz said:
I have a very good reputation and this kind of thing has NEVER happened to me before.

Yeah you have a great reputation. You post 1.5m for a selling price then ask 500k per run, every run until it drops. You deserve an award or something. Your reputation is that of a greedy and selfish person, that's about it.

Dimitriaz said:
At the time we made an agreement. He agreed to pay 500k for EACH run which will also come of the price for the piece.
If after the 5 runs are done and he still didn't obtain his piece he would still have to pay 500k for each run

So you charge him the full price no matter what? But when he reaches the full price he doesn't get to stay at that price?

Tell me how it's fair for you to say if it drops run #1 then he has to pay the rest of the price, but if it goes past the full price then he has to continue paying. You stated that the 500k per run was part of the fee towards the armor, so how is he going to continue paying towards the armor if the full price has been fulfilled.

If you're charging him 500k per run then you are charging for the assault not the gear which is what he was paying for. But then you also have him helping you with the assault and are not paying him for his share of the work.

If you do not have the ability to clear the assault w/o the buyer then you shouldn't even be selling the gear. Your job is to get the buyer the gear, not have them do it or help you do it. The buyer's only responsibility is to pay you for the item and to lot on it.

I second this ^
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-11 21:40:03

Your only defense stands as a mark against your seemingly valuable credibility as an in game businessman. But I suppose as long as you got your gil you could care less about mutual agreements or negotiations which obviously failed to happen.
 Phoenix.Mayuri
Server: Phoenix
user: Ricard
By Phoenix.Mayuri 2009-02-11 22:22:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Yakutatazu said:
Dimitriaz said:

Dimitriaz said:

I second this ^

Third
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-11 23:06:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Mayuri said:
Artemicion said:
Yakutatazu said:
Dimitriaz said:

Dimitriaz said:

I second this ^

Third

And Fourth...
 Fairy.Raikan
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-02-11 23:07:26
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't lot before you exit the Nyzul Isle area, the piece is lost. The individual buying the piece has to be in the assault in order to lot.
The floors and objectives that were described earlier in the thread were not exactly conducive to 5-manning, from the sounds of it. Unfortunately if the guy _really_ wanted the piece he should have played his part in getting the group through the floors, Erase Please in auto-translate I wouldn't consider a difficult request to comprehend.

Not defending the practice of selling gear, or this individual. Just pointing that out.
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-02-11 23:24:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Dimitriaz said:
That price was lowered recently. This means that was AFTER the "agreement".

This is the perfect excuse! it does allow you to steal ppl, you are again someone with a great mentality arn't you?

Dimitriaz said:
If people don't like my system, its not my fault

True! but you say you sell rare/ex gears, so again you have no excuse, making ppl pay for something they doesn't get is stealing.

Dimitriaz said:
there are many others selling Nyzul Isle gear with different systems which
other people may not agrree on.

This isn't your busyness, because somes others have agreement that seems lesser than yours don't excuse you still, i'm sure if this guy where gone to another seller he would have had his goods, focus on your own busyness & do your best to make it good, for now you just look like a selfish biotch & such a THF.

Dimitriaz said:
It dosent matter what others think of the agreement. If they agreed to it, they agreed.

When i read this it make me so angry, you know what, you should change your announce in something like "Paying 500k for a run of Nyzule assault if you want an armor but be aware! you must not get it while we will make you a fat rooster for sure, as long you agree you agree !"

Man stop acting like if you were some high rank busyness man, you are a thief & thats all, you have no excuse, saying the dude failed all the run show at which point how full of fail you are, the customer is alway the king, its the rule of a good busyness man, if your group requires help of the customer to get to an acomplished mission just stop.
 Fairy.Raikan
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-02-11 23:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is turning into a Flame fest.

User submitted image
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-11 23:43:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Raikan said:
This thread is turning into a Flame fest.

I think it's a good gauge of what kind of people we all are...and serves to educate the masses on who we should never get into a business arrangement with...
 Fairy.Raikan
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-02-12 00:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Right, because I'm sure the masses are all moving to Bahamut soon, how could I have not seen that?

Nice avatar, btw.
 Ramuh.Guffy
Server: Ramuh
user: Guffy
By Ramuh.Guffy 2009-02-12 00:01:32
Link | Quote | Reply

This doesn't take advantage of the dude anyway. Assuming Dimitriaz is not lieing about their deal, he was to pay 500K per run, if it dropped on any of the runs, he lots, correct? Now also, as per his FFXI page, he is selling it for 1.5M. This means that the dude took a gamble, he could have got it for 500K instead of 1.5M, he could have got it for 1M instead of 1.5M, and he could have paid 1.5M, however, he was unlucky with his gamble and ended up paying a lot and never getting the item. This isn't Dimitriaz fault. If you charge to have a HQ item synthed and it NQs 20 times in a row, it isn't the crafters fault, it's not like the crafter should now keep going untill he gets the HQ and give it to him for free.
 Bahamut.Omnico
user: omnico
By Bahamut.Omnico 2009-02-12 01:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

look me up ingame im choper or omnico i have floor 100 we will set u a run up and get ur armor for free
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-12 01:40:49

Off topic but, that smore looks *** delicious <3

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
 Ragnarok.Psyence
Server: Ragnarok
user: Psyence
By Ragnarok.Psyence 2009-02-12 02:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
Which is why I don't pay people to do things for me.

I would guess you never paid for a tele in Jeuno? If a WHM refused to tele you after you paid him the 2k, how would you feel? Would you feel stupid because you trusted him? Or wouldn't you feel cheated because you paid for something that you did not get? What if I told you that the game rules never state that you're allowed to trade gils for a teleport, but that only people who leveled WHM and their current PT members should be allowed to tele without being called cheaters? Maybe that would make sense to some rare elite "do-it-yourself" kinda people, but I doubt more than 10 people in Vana'diel would agree lol

That being said, I also do think it's not the right way to get rare ex equipment because SE designed those items so they would not be sold or traded. To trust someone that nobody you know knows and advance him a huge sum of money, hoping in good faith that he won't at the very least *FEEL* like screwing you, is also pretty naive to me... Heck, I think we shouldn't lend a large sum of money even to a friend, in fear of losing that friend. I personally think (please note that this is just my own personal way of thinking) that we should give to friends, but never lend.

HOWEVER, money does not exist for the sole purpose of trading goods but also *services*. And whatever service exists, some people will be ready to give money for. Think and act according to your own values, but don't condemn people for theirs unless they are breaking laws to which you are also bound to. As a matter of fact, even laws should be questioned and discussed.

In all honesty, the other player should refund him the 2.5M if he doesn't feel like trying to make it drop anymore, no matter how tempting it is to just blacklist the guy and keep the gils. Considering how greedy and ready to betray even close friends most people become when they see a quick opportunity for making millions, I doubt he will do it (they didn't even KNOW each others as far as I know, so they were still far from even becoming friends)... :/

Can a GM help? If the written agreement was clear, maybe... But do they have policies against paying for rare ex gears? If they do, I believe we should follow those policies. If they don't, I believe a couple GM calls can perhaps (and hopefully) solve this.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-02-12 05:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Takisha said:
Ok i am one of the people who helped Dimitriaz with the runs for the Askar with Mfive as the buyer. Mfive always came as the RDM and was completely useless. This isn't an attempt to flame you, its just fact. We could have cleared a number of times easily if you had done what you were supposed to do.

Example: We finished killing a Chariot and we were all bound, the floor cleared so we had to make our way to the rune. We asked Mfive for Erase so that one of us could get to the rune and climb the floor. Mfive stands there, casts sneak and invisible, and then continues to stand there doing nothing, despite us saying numerous times we need erase to get to the rune. This particular example happened twice.
Example: NM Soulflayer does AoE Bio move (cant remember name), we say we all need erase as we're all going to die soon with the high damage/tic bio, again Mfive stands there doing nothing, end result we all die.

The point is, we failed these runs SPECIFICALLY because you weren't doing the job right. This is his time/access you're wasting because you cant do your job. Other buyers have been turned down because the runs for you still havn't cleared, which means money is being lost on account of you.I'm not involved in the deal in any way, i'm just there to help out and the chance to lot gear i want, but i'm not going to sit back and watch you try to tarnish his name because of your own incompetence.

/Troll mode activated

This of it's self does not matter and it is pretty much you're groups fault I see on dimi's bazzar that i says 1.5 million. You swindled the guy whether you like it or not you provide a service for a customer, whether you like it or not. I do understand the orginal poster... either you give his gil back dimi or you do the run until his stuff drops. You know you should not be taking his gil like that and others have probably done it normally.

The quote i see here says at the end "incompetence". What did he do... I am certain he could have done better in those runs... on that job. If any thing happened in there it could not have been only his "fault"... an example would be me "my self" going on nyzul runs for such gear and watching something happen and we run out of time when i had an interest in a free lot... (friend was going to let me free lot). Something happened and we *** up, and people got pissy and left it was no one fault it was just a bad day. I can tell the OP is stating his opinion and his side of the *** story... why am i even posting when this does not concern me who ever the *** you are?

You're whole post about the OP got on my nerves and from that i could tell it was not fully his fault.. i can go as *** level 1 or 15 in nyzul if it's possible and die multiple times. you say you are going to *** kill a nm for me that I will get drop via a deal. Then I deserve my *** item...!!!!!

Why the wholepoint is you going inside and having the nm killed i can be useless, i paid you so what? I doubt the OP could have been that useless.. The people who can not understand a language barrier has to be you and you're retard of a group. If it were me I would have then and there understood what terms the OP gave and wanted and did it as that.

I seriously can't stand people like you, if i knew you in real life i swear to go i would *** kick you're *** if you did something like this time or if it was a real life deal. I would also make sure you're ribs were *** broken. *** off. I swear to *** god i's beat you to a *** bloody pulp.

Anyway you are not me because i am not greedy glad that you are not. I am not selfish in game at all I try to let people get stuff ahead of me or share in stuff. So there is no way i can understand this, so advice give him his money back or his askar and done. and never do a service like this again. or *** wise up. I honestly mean it too if i were on that nyzul *** run I would have noticed any errors and what happened if something happens in a nyzul it is NOT ONE PERSONS FAULT.

/troll meter shut down.

and again takitheretard *** off.

-----------------

onemore thing if it was 1.5 mil why not just have charged that... dimi had ot have known since it is on this *** chars page, the OP did not know you siwndled him. If it was me i'd not have charged like that. You knew there was a communcation barrier with the OP and took advantage of him.... I knew you well in game Dimi this isn't something i'd expect from you. I dealt with *** in game too much including one retard who was in cake-ls with me. You are giving off the same aura as him right now and why my post is so nasty.

Oh btw no one is me but if it was 1.5 mil on my page i would not have done what was done by the group. I guess me being generally non selfish is cool. get pushed around and screwed over then pounce back on the person and crush them with out doing something etc... that's type of person I am.

You guys are lucky you did not pull this ***with me in a nyzul run.

PS:

I am in a bad mood today, so read this post and try to understand.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-02-12 05:45:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Guffy said:
This doesn't take advantage of the dude anyway. Assuming Dimitriaz is not lieing about their deal, he was to pay 500K per run, if it dropped on any of the runs, he lots, correct? Now also, as per his FFXI page, he is selling it for 1.5M. This means that the dude took a gamble, he could have got it for 500K instead of 1.5M, he could have got it for 1M instead of 1.5M, and he could have paid 1.5M, however, he was unlucky with his gamble and ended up paying a lot and never getting the item. This isn't Dimitriaz fault. If you charge to have a HQ item synthed and it NQs 20 times in a row, it isn't the crafters fault, it's not like the crafter should now keep going untill he gets the HQ and give it to him for free.

This would have been correct if the OP would have had that kinda deal. But however, if you read what the agreement Dimi said they had, it says that 500k every run goes TOWARD the purchase price. He did not say that the 500k per run WAS the purchase price, only that it comes out of the total cost.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-02-12 06:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

you caaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn callllllllllllllllllllllllll on tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyrooooooooooneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-02-12 06:41:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Omnico said:
look me up ingame im choper or omnico i have floor 100 we will set u a run up and get ur armor for free

Glad to see there are still nice people out there. I wouldn't go so far as to say Mfive deserves it or not, but Omnico/Choper has my respect. If only there were more people like that. /clap
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-02-12 06:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

WOW nice people sorry for my nasty rant i get angry seeing stuff unfold. Nice. Omnico/choper... is a nice guy. heard lots about him.

he does deserve it after what happened he was taken advantage off. they knew there was a lang barrier who could not be so brain dead to see what he asked?

done mean he deserved it in that way he got screwed over...

As to the person who contacted me online that not the reason i flamed this thread i am known for doing stuff like this don't take it personally D;.
 Bahamut.Mfive
user: Mfive
By Bahamut.Mfive 2009-02-12 11:25:20
Link | Quote | Reply

we didn't kill the boss in those 5 runs . everytime we got timed out
 Bahamut.Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-02-12 11:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Mfive said:
we didn't kill the boss in those 5 runs . everytime we got timed out

Yes, but according to the accounts of multiple people, it was your fault. Morons who don't know the type of agreement they are getting into, nor how to play their jobs even mildly well shouldn't be allowed to complain. *'-'
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8