Smn Burn getting crowded and expensive
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Fairy.Tibirian
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Tibirian
By Fairy.Tibirian 2010-03-09 11:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

So with server merging it mean double the SMN's double the pullers and massive amount of confusion for all. I was wondering whats the most you have ever paid for a SMN burn and how much does the average leech cost on your server.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-03-09 11:37:05
Link | Quote | Reply

AFB is going away anyway. SE is limiting the number of mobs you can kill with AF to 10 in this next update.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-03-09 11:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ignore him, as he has 0 clue what he's talking about and even if it does happen, he doesn't know that, as he is just guessing.
[+]
 Fairy.Tibirian
user: Tibirian
By Fairy.Tibirian 2010-03-09 11:38:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Really where did you hear that? Links or it didn't happen
[+]
 Ramuh.Gurion
Server: Ramuh
user: Gurion
By Ramuh.Gurion 2010-03-09 11:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

now you're gonna just have to noob your way to 75 another way.
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-03-09 11:40:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Tibirian said:
So with server merging it mean double the SMN's double the pullers and massive amount of confusion for all. I was wondering whats the most you have ever paid for a SMN burn and how much does the average leech cost on your server.
Think its ~2-300k on bismarck.
[+]
 Ramuh.Gurion
user: Gurion
By Ramuh.Gurion 2010-03-09 11:40:16
Link | Quote | Reply

sorry i mean 99....
[+]
 Seraph.Chasuro
Server: Seraph
user: Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-09 11:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
AFB is going away anyway. SE is limiting the number of mobs you can kill with AF to 10 in this next update.

Unless I missed something I think you misunderstood.

Are you thinking of one of the new avatar abilities? (Odin)
Quote:
Uses “Zantetsuken” to vanquish all foes within the area of effect in one fell strike.
- When used against NMs, will instead deal damage.
- Amount of damage dealt and accuracy will vary with the summoner’s remaining MP.
- More monsters within the area of effect will reduce accuracy.

If this is not what you mean, please show us what you are talking about. Where did you get that information?

As for AF burns being crowded. With all the areas you can burn in I don't see how this is possible. Be adventerous! Go explore new possibilities!
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-03-09 11:44:37
Link | Quote | Reply

He wasn't thinking of anything, he was trolling, rather successfully at that.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Andras
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2010-03-09 11:48:07
Link | Quote | Reply

i hope its so crowded smn burns die and all the noobs quit, trust me i know of people who only smn burned after unlocking the job, rank 2 at 60+ smn.... i think i know why....
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-03-09 11:49:03
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not going to happen. So crowded they die off? When people realize they've dying down, they'll see it as an open opportunity w/o competition and it will become crowded again.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2010-03-09 11:53:47
Link | Quote | Reply

bah i just want it to stop
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-03-09 11:55:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Ignore him, as he has 0 clue what he's talking about and even if it does happen, he doesn't know that, as he is just guessing.
Don't take my word for it then. But then again, thats one source of income gone when it does become true, huh?
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
Server: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-03-09 11:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Don't take my word for it then. But then again, thats one source of income gone when it does become true, huh?

if youre right, OH MY GOD PEOPLE HAVE TO XP THE NORMAL WAY and nothing of value will be lost

and if youre wrong you just seem like a belligerent asshat

either way- the only people who have a problem with summoner burning are the ones not doing it or the people who make a bad rep for themselves diagaign other groups mobs and ***

there were bad players before astral flow burning and there will be bad players forevermore
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2010-03-09 12:00:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Airbag said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:

if youre right, OH MY GOD PEOPLE HAVE TO XP THE NORMAL WAY and nothing of value will be lost

and if youre wrong you just seem like a belligerent asshat

either way- the only people who have a problem with summoner burning are the ones not doing it or the people who make a bad rep for themselves diagaign other groups mobs and ***

there were bad players before astral flow burning and there will be bad players forevermore

i've aga'd a burn before, made me lol cuz i got kicked from a LS and got threatening tells
[+]
 Fairy.Brenda
user: Jornna
By Fairy.Brenda 2010-03-09 12:05:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:

Are you implying that Vegetto makes his money pulling for AB parties?
[+]
 Fairy.Victoire
user: Alexandre
By Fairy.Victoire 2010-03-09 12:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesus people he didn't ask what your opinion was about summoner burning. He asked how much it costs on your server. Why must people constantly miss the entire point of a thread and keep it going with incessant trolling. Just answer the goddamn question if you are going to comment.

I personally have only done it twice right before it became huge and I didn't have to pay. But I have seen leeches paying as much as 100k on Fairy.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-03-09 12:36:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Victoire said:
Jesus people he didn't ask what your opinion was about summoner burning. He asked how much it costs on your server. Why must people constantly miss the entire point of a thread and keep it going with incessant trolling. Just answer the goddamn question if you are going to comment.

You forgot to close your rant tags.

[+]
 Hades.Ethereal
Server: Hades
By Hades.Ethereal 2010-03-09 12:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I havnt paid for one myself, but i've been tempted to do it to level whm or blm a bit.
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-03-09 12:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

leech spots are 200k~ on phoenix but most groups dont want people to pay to leech.. just want people to help pull
[+]
 Fairy.Brenda
user: Jornna
By Fairy.Brenda 2010-03-09 12:45:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Most ive seen on fairy charge 150k.
 Bismarck.Recaldy
Server: Bismarck
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2010-03-09 12:47:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally hope this gets illegalized. Don't see that happening sadly.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-09 12:55:20
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Leviathan.Novax
Server: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2010-03-09 12:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Completely off topic. But why oh why do SMN burns effect people so much? Seriously, does it pain you to know these ppl are getting upwards of the 40k/hr and you're not. Are you so amazingly upset that their skill will be less than that of a <insertjorbhere> that did it the "right way". Or am i missing the point in this game where, who cares about botting, MPK is common on some severs. But Smn burns are down right wrong?

P.s. I haven't smn burned for a long time. And the price last i heard was around 150-200k to leech.
[+]
 Ramuh.Zangada
user: zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2010-03-09 13:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Dumbass people keep making posts like its not gonna start more arguements.

Pepole useing bliz 4 on ice mobs, thats what smn burns do, make stupid ppl.
[+]
 Fairy.Victoire
user: Alexandre
By Fairy.Victoire 2010-03-09 13:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Zangada said:
Dumbass people keep making posts like its not gonna start more arguements.
But honestly, if the topic doesn't interest you, why open it and post something unwanted? I guess most people feed on drama. I, personally feed on food and don't need drama to make it through my day. This wasn't a dumb thread, it had a purpose and people have answers for it. The reason it becomes an argument is because ignorant people think they know everything including, but not limited to what is right and what is wrong post their unwanted opinions.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-03-09 13:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Novax said:
Completely off topic. But why oh why do SMN burns effect people so much? Seriously, does it pain you to know these ppl are getting upwards of the 40k/hr and you're not. Are you so amazingly upset that their skill will be less than that of a <insertjorbhere> that did it the "right way". Or am i missing the point in this game where, who cares about botting, MPK is common on some severs. But Smn burns are down right wrong?

Im my personal opinion I can say that...
People raise concern and voice negatively towards SMN-Burn simply because the nubs burning their jobs today will be the uncapped, underskilled, nub-knuckles who will be applying to your LS later down the line and mucking up the runs with their fail-*** attempts at playing their jobs.

But, again, that's just me.

EDIT:
And to answer the question for OP (Before I get flamed at being off-topic):

I can not provide you with the prices that are paid for on my server simply due to ignoring the people who actually pay to have their jobs leveled for them. So I have no idea how much their wallets are being raped. Sorry
[+]
 Fenrir.Shambo
Server: Fenrir
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-03-09 13:09:06
Link | Quote | Reply

This reminds me of the part where lady gaga says RAh RAh- ah-ah -ah- ah! Rumah! Rumah-ma-maah! ga-ga- ol-lala!
[+]
 Seraph.Chasuro
Server: Seraph
user: Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-09 13:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:

I asked you to back up your claim. I'm not sitting here judging you and not believing you, I'm asking you to clarify what you are talking about.

And if people pay gil to AF burn, especially 150-200k that's their own fault. I don't blame others exploiting it for gil.
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-03-09 13:25:13
Link | Quote | Reply

why would you expect people NOT to pay to sit there and do nothing and get 40k+ xp? the smns are doing work, the pullers are doing work, the holder is doing work

its not like you have to have a leech to smn burn lol
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9