Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close
Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25
By Blazed1979 2015-01-22 18:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Blazed1979 said: »
Well good deeds don't get reported or news coverage. There's just too much good to report it all.

Bad acts are the exception and are reported and focused on.

I'm not accusing all youth who listen to hiphop as being brainwashed. But I think there are enough of them out there to be noticed.

Hiphop, the bad kind, really does teach bad values and worst yet, it pretends to be wisdom.

Have you ever had an idiot quote tupac to you in a conversation?

You could be talking about the *** Hadron collider and some fool will be like "tupac said...(insert lyrics)"

That's all that is floating up in their heads with some of these people... I used to be into 2pac and biggi and cypress hill...back in 1996 when I was literally 15 years old... I have some friends on facebook from back then, who are unemployed and still wearing their pants around their ankles and talking like they were *** CARLITO BRIGANTE!

Sorry back on topic (end of rant)
If people have a chip on their shoulders, they're going to project their internal subjective paranoia into reality. They will perceive everything as confirmation of their suspicions.

And there's a huge difference between politically motivated Rock like Rage against the Machine and narcissistic trash like NAS and 2pac. So yes, I think this is isolated to hiphop and not other music genres, but I could be wrong.
Yeah, I've met people who live their life through hip hop lyrics. I'm fine when they take inspiration from lyrics that make the day brighter for them and the people around them, though.

I met a girl who spent all her time listening to everything she could find hip hop related. She'd only remember the bright side of songs and would always try to emulate this in her life. Was a nice sight, one of those that remind me that hip hop could change people's life if they had a different mindset when listening to it.

You've got a point, yeah. There is a huge difference between a "All I want" from All systems go and the ***you mention.

I knew a french girl like that as well O.o, was her name Tifaine?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-01-22 18:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Well good deeds don't get reported or news coverage. There's just too much good to report it all.

Bad acts are the exception and are reported and focused on.

I'm not accusing all youth who listen to hiphop as being brainwashed. But I think there are enough of them out there to be noticed.

Hiphop, the bad kind, really does teach bad values and worst yet, it pretends to be wisdom.

Have you ever had an idiot quote tupac to you in a conversation?

You could be talking about the *** Hadron collider and some fool will be like "tupac said...(insert lyrics)"

That's all that is floating up in their heads with some of these people... I used to be into 2pac and biggi and cypress hill...back in 1996 when I was literally 15 years old... I have some friends on facebook from back then, who are unemployed and still wearing their pants around their ankles and talking like they were *** CARLITO BRIGANTE!

Sorry back on topic (end of rant)
If people have a chip on their shoulders, they're going to project their internal subjective paranoia into reality. They will perceive everything as confirmation of their suspicions.

And there's a huge difference between politically motivated Rock like Rage against the Machine and narcissistic trash like NAS and 2pac. So yes, I think this is isolated to hiphop and not other music genres, but I could be wrong.
Yeah, I've met people who live their life through hip hop lyrics. I'm fine when they take inspiration from lyrics that make the day brighter for them and the people around them, though.

I met a girl who spent all her time listening to everything she could find hip hop related. She'd only remember the bright side of songs and would always try to emulate this in her life. Was a nice sight, one of those that remind me that hip hop could change people's life if they had a different mindset when listening to it.

You've got a point, yeah. There is a huge difference between a "All I want" from All systems go and the ***you mention.

I knew a french girl like that as well O.o, was her name Tifaine?
Depending on her age, we may have a match.
By Blazed1979 2015-01-22 18:16:08
Link | Quote | Reply

She would be in her early 30's by now.
Lycee 'ecole Francais?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-01-22 18:25:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Not the same, the one I know is 10 years younger.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-22 22:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
-Nobody implies that the "split" happened because of the US.
-Split != fighting, killing, ergo war.

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
-the "Shi'a" referred to in your post and the one predominantly called "Shi'a" today are entirely different groups.

and the proof of your idiotic claim is WHERE!?
So I take it that's the only part you "politely" disagreed with?
And you're demanding proof of a claim while you didn't provide any for yours?

If you knew anything about Twelvers you'd have a clue. Try to comprehend what's written on wikipedia better than that.

It's interesting that your only "contributions" so far are nothing but childish drivel.
Well, since you asked, here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Shi%27ism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia%E2%80%93Sunni_relations

There's quite a bit of evidence and sources to say that friction between them is not new, and it is currently ongoing.

That isn't to say that the US didn't throw fuel on flames in Iran and Iraq, and should share the blame for some particular divisions in areas of the world, but by no means all.

That is what i was talking about Mil and i agree with you and +1 you. It is fact that U.S backed Saddam, in war against Iran. We then "changed our diplomatic views" of Iraq in 1990 and then U.S invasion of Iraq in 2003 and which started 2 conflicts to depose Saddam and destabilize the region further. The real question is what changed besides Halliburton making billions for *** Cheney? Iran is still holding strong without a central bank as well even though we ostracize them from the international community. I ask this to all our international players of ffxi. What would you say or think if your own country was outcast? Your currency also being destroyed by outside foreign influence ? Or worry about international agreement to do airstrikes on your nation's infrastructure, like power grids, water utilities, bridges, and roads? Think about honestly if you was in Iran's shoes. It could happen to any nation. I love my country and care about it and want to better it. The United States is not a empire, i know that is what my country feels like in the world today but realize we the people are waking up. Accountability will be upheld.
By Blazed1979 2015-01-23 00:18:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Its intriguing how one idiot wasn't even aware of the Iraqi-Iranian war, had his chest all puffed up, so cocky and so confident..."Iraqi war was in 1990.".."do you notice the second is before the first".. haha, such ignorance, such confidence, astounding.

Like another poster put more eloquently and politely, some of you are dangerous idiots under the impression you KNOW things because you read about it from a GOP or Tparty press release.

I won't waste my time with such sheeple.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-01-23 11:18:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Its intriguing how one idiot wasn't even aware of the Iraqi-Iranian war, had his chest all puffed up, so cocky and so confident..."Iraqi war was in 1990.".."do you notice the second is before the first".. haha, such ignorance, such confidence, astounding.

Like another poster put more eloquently and politely, some of you are dangerous idiots under the impression you KNOW things because you read about it from a GOP or Tparty press release.

These problems didn't exist before the Iraqi war.

Sunni and Shia live together just fine in many other countries. Why aren't they killing each other everywhere else?
Uh, because they are?
Problems between Sunni and Shia isn't exactly new.

***, show me where, outside Iraq, Sunni and Shia are killing each other?

I'm from the country with the highest population ratio of Shiaa after Iraq in the gulf; the UAE.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-01-23 11:22:02
Link | Quote | Reply

These problems didn't exist before the Iraqi war.

Sunni and Shia live together just fine in many other countries. Why aren't they killing each other everywhere else?
Uh, because they are?
Problems between Sunni and Shia isn't exactly new.

***, show me where, outside Iraq, Sunni and Shia are killing each other?

I'm from the country with the highest population ratio of Shiaa after Iraq in the gulf; the UAE.

Would be witty if it was relevant.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-23 11:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I love it when hypocrisy is shown in posts like this.

I mean, a little sheep accusing posters of being sheep....classic.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-01-23 11:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

I thought the title itself was adverse to the intent of the thread. But why not just throw around even more stereotypes? Jeepers! Why the Hell not?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-23 12:34:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

I thought the title itself was adverse to the intent of the thread. But why not just throw around even more stereotypes? Jeepers! Why the Hell not?
Now that's sheep talk there missy!
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-01-23 12:58:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yes you will!

lol
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-23 13:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry, he will just block everyone and pretend he won the argument.

Why bother debating when you can put your fingers in your ears and pretend it never happened?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-01-23 13:42:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I kinda liked the "george bush was a nazi" guy... where did that idiot go?

oh right... he snapped... and went after chanti...
/drums fingers on desk

anyone else feel we should maybe alert the internet police or something... put up some "missing" posters.... I don't think they will let us put her omaha the cat dancer avatar on school milk boxes....

#freechantinow
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-23 13:44:48
Link | Quote | Reply

#freechantinow
You know they would have balls of steel to kidnap a 50+ old woman.

All it would be is nag nag nag nag nag.

If I had to deal with all of that nagging, I would either shoot myself or work for IRS.

I kinda liked the "george bush was a nazi" guy... where did that idiot go?
Oh, he went for some more "Truth and Justice" they sell in Colorado.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-01-23 13:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I have always pictured chanti living in a dilapidated hippie commune shack with fifty cats....her daughter is julia butterfly hill, the nutjob that lives in trees

all day long she is humming bob dylan songs and knitting sweaters for the cats our of hemp... spending her days reading HuffPo stories out loud to Mister Whiskers...

#freechantinow
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-01-23 14:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh, pretty sure she said she made S&M costumes for many years

Think you should reevaluate your image a little

#freechantinow
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-23 14:03:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Poor Chanti!

I hope she is doing ok

#freechantinow
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-01-23 14:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »
Eh, pretty sure she said she made S&M costumes for many years

Think you should reevaluate your image a little

#freechantinow

I HAD that image all nicely blocked out TYVM!!!

/shudder

save me glenfiddich!!!

#freechantinow
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-23 14:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Chanti made gimp hoods and suits for people like Nikolce.

#freenikolcefromchantinow
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-01-23 14:39:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Chanti made gimp hoods and suits for people like Nikolce.

#freenikolcefromchantinow

#freechantinow
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-01-24 06:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bukhari brings it home
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Nazrious 2015-01-24 11:42:13
Link | Quote | Reply

This further makes me lol.

Do you realize the Islamic faith is one of the most racially diverse religions in the world.

Didn't bother to watch all this garbage, idiot's opening statement basically trivialized and seeks to excuse terrorism.

Want to not be called a terrorist?
Stop making excuses for terrorists.

90% of the Muslim people I speak to manage to try to explain away terrorism as "The results of xyz" its horrible BUT "This only needs to changes and it would stop."

Now I do feel bad for the 10% that make intelligent arguments. Maybe they should break off from the other 90% and start their own sect/religion. However this might open them up to terrorists attacks.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-24 11:57:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Nazrious said: »
Do you realize the Islamic faith is one of the most racially diverse religions in the world.
Source?

Because I bet you that Christianity would say otherwise.
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-01-24 12:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Source?

It really doesn't need a source. He said "one of the most." What are the top three faiths in terms of numbers? Christianity, Islam, and Hinduism (not necessarily in that order). Only Hinduism remains primarily associated with the ethnic group that originated it, which is how most other religions in the world are. The concept of evangelism is kind of weird, really.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-01-24 12:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

"We are the *insert evangelizing religion here*. Lower your borders and surrender your freedoms. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Post deleted by User.
By Nazrious 2015-01-24 13:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
u mad?

I am a bit crazy.

Mad, as in the emotion, those things are for gingers and radicals.

Source?

Already answered by Onorgul, but for emphasis.

could give two shits what Christianity would say. Also whose Fing Christianity? Yours? Mine? Back water inbred redneck hillbillies?

A Lot of flavors of Christianity out there, do not Lump me in with you, tyvm.
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25