Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close
Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-24 13:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Bukhari brings it home
[/spoiler]

He raises a valid honest point and raises very good questions. Here is the thing though i have a serious problem with and that is the lack of assimilation to a nations laws. I never knew there was "no go zones" in France of all places the birthplace of democracy. I do not agree with any religion setting up there own Judicial system inside a country that already has a court system that is a lack of assimilation. I agree with him saying there citizens of the world, but if there living in France i am pretty sure Murder is illegal so why do it? The same can definitely be said about government. Any established civilized system should follow the same laws they write with no exceptions or special privileges for anything or anyone or any faith. This goes for the leader to the citizen. In all honesty it was an attack on free speech. These artists spoke through drawings and a few individuals hijacked a religions name and killed in its name. That is no different then a airstrike that violates another nations sovereignty with no official declaration of war by whoever is bombing who. Now ask yourself who gives the order to commence airstrikes? The answer is that nations government representatives. Now i want everyone to realize something that is not the will of the people of that nation. The people did not knowingly vote these elected officials in because of lack of honest communication. Sure they ask " what is your foreign policy"? The most common reply is to defend there nations rights and freedoms and interests. Now that answer is very vague because of the lack of definition for each word is considered there own personal opinion that they have not mentioned. That my friends is not the voice and will of the people. So why attack innocent people? There is a global contest to spread divide and battles against the very things we take for granted every day. Our minds, our freedoms, our religions. These three things are a constant battle to keep for everyone in this world we live in. There is no need for senseless slaughter. Those few who do murder must be aware of accountability for committing such actions. Justice must be upheld regardless of ethnicity, wealth, or faith there is no exceptions or favoritism with Justice.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-01-24 13:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you really believe there are no go zone in france ?
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-24 14:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »

I believe there should not be if there is? folks should be able to freely travel. Unless it was written OK by Frances government. I have no idea i am not from France, i looked it up and then realized it was from Fox News who have radio affiliates. i do occasionally listen to talk radio too see what the dems and reps are up too on my way to work. Is there anyone here from France or Britain who can confirm for us or in Europe for that matter? are there seriously areas in countries where muslim law is practiced that do not recognize the nations judicial practice? This should help debunk.

edit; If so i strongly urge folks to take there country back. Assimilation is important for any nations identity, i'm not one for favoritism in my honest opinion we are all human beings.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-01-24 14:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

The no go zone are obviously a lie, I'm really shocked you guys could even believe that they could even be real.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-24 14:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The no go zone are obviously a lie, I'm really shocked you guys could even believe that they could even be real.

are there seriously areas in countries where muslim law is practiced that do not recognize the nations judicial practice?

anyone from England or France or any other European nation that could help us solve this?
By charlo999 2015-01-24 15:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Nazrious said: »

Didn't bother to watch all

Then why bother posting an opinion on it.

Basically, your whole opinion therefor, is massively pre-bias, invalid and a waste of space and time.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-01-24 15:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »

are there seriously areas in countries where muslim law is practiced that do not recognize the nations judicial practice?

anyone from England or France or any other European nation that could help us solve this?

Of course.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-24 15:20:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Then please take your nation back and make sure all are represented equally with no exceptions from ethnicity, wealth, or religion.
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2015-01-24 15:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Then please take your nation back and make sure all are represented equally with no exceptions from ethnicity, wealth, or religion.
The *** irony of this.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-01-24 15:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

How can we do that?
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-24 15:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Have courage to run for office and make a change by ballot box that represents equality instead of divide. That represents all ethnicity's with no exceptions or favoritism. That represents all citizens no matter there income no exceptions or favoritism. That allows all practice of faiths no exceptions or favoritism. That is how my friend.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-01-24 15:39:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw there are no area like that in France.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-24 15:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw there are no area like that in France.

Thank you Ccl
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-01-24 16:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

He raises a valid honest point and raises very good questions.
It is neither valid nor honest.

Quote:
I never knew there was "no go zones" in France of all places the birthplace of democracy.
That's because there aren't any and Athens was the birthplace of democracy.

Quote:
I do not agree with any religion setting up there own Judicial system inside a country that already has a court system
There are Jewish courts in this country and I am fairly sure that the LDS have a religious court system.

Quote:
Any established civilized system should follow the same laws they write with no exceptions or special privileges for anything or anyone or any faith. This goes for the leader to the citizen.
Where would one find such a utopia?

Quote:
In all honesty it was an attack on free speech.
They don't really have free speech in France, there are things you cannot say there without risking jail time. And we aren't talking about the "FIRE" in a crowded theater theory.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-01-24 16:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't feel like watching whatever propagandized *** this guy is spouting, so exactly what is he claiming are "no-go" zones?

We've got plenty of them here in the United States. I can't walk into military bases, corporate laboratories, and the Oval Office at whim. I'm guessing that's not whatever the whackjob is talking about, though.
By Blazed1979 2015-01-24 17:00:52
Link | Quote | Reply

maybe you all missed FOX news getting its assed handed to it last week, regarding the "no-go-zones".
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-01-24 17:10:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty sure a class of kindergartners would hand FOX its ***.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-01-24 17:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone's never been to parts of New York City or Amish country in Pennsylvania (among many others). Close-knit socio-cultural societies have a habit of failing to report crimes to the police. Hassidic Jews in New York, people born and raised in one of the primary metros of the United States who frequently cannot speak English or only learned it as a second language, are particularly notorious for this. They occasionally get caught, especially since it's not considered a crime in their culture to cheat a goyim, but all it takes to avoid the justice system is to make sure no one informs the justice system.
By Blazed1979 2015-01-24 17:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Pretty sure a class of kindergartners would hand FOX its ***.
I can see that happening, just need enough crayons.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-01-24 17:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe there should not be if there is? folks should be able to freely travel. Unless it was written OK by Frances government. I have no idea i am not from France, i looked it up and then realized it was from Fox News who have radio affiliates. i do occasionally listen to talk radio too see what the dems and reps are up too on my way to work. Is there anyone here from France or Britain who can confirm for us or in Europe for that matter? are there seriously areas in countries where muslim law is practiced that do not recognize the nations judicial practice? This should help debunk.

edit; If so i strongly urge folks to take there country back. Assimilation is important for any nations identity, i'm not one for favoritism in my honest opinion we are all human beings.
Are you for *** real?

I'm all for asking questions while being genuinely unaware and all, but holy ***, this is absolutely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Obviously EU countries are nowhere near like the US is, on many thing, starting with the actual atmosphere of the country. But come the *** on, do you really believe people with thousands of years of history would let newly arrived Muslims or whatever other religion/culture take over? Let's think for a *** second before posting, for once, let's do it.

I've lived in England, I live in France at the moment, and I have never seen that, and it will never happen in any EU country. There is just absolutely no *** way in hell what you mention will happen, ever, not in EU.

I come from a city that is near 2700 years old, the US is a toddler in comparison. Said city is full of Muslims, Jews and other religions/cultures. Yet, all of these people gather together to follow the same culture, the city's culture. All of these people follow the same direction when they're in Marseilles, they all get along, there are no religion wars and nobody is trying to impose his lifestyle or thoughts over others.

It's the same in every *** EU city/village, whether we're talking about Italy, Germany or Portugal. ***, I know a girl from Cyprus, which isn't Greece but has the same kind of culture, and despite History (not going to spoil you, you could use a History book), they have their own culture that isn't the same as the people who invaded Cyprus, far from it, it's closer to Greece while not being exactly it.

Anyway, go to the library or wikipedia and start reading on those 3000+years countries/cities/regions, you'll understand that what you're talking about is exactly why Americans are so out of touch with reality that it hurts.

In EU, you travel in any EU country freely. You can go anywhere, however you want, it's proper freedom and your *** isn't framed above someone's desk at the end of the day. France is also laic, unlike the US, so if anything, France would be in the last countries to be taken over by any religion, unlike the US.
By Blazed1979 2015-01-24 17:23:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Well Europe will eventually be Muslim and Islamic at the current rate of births, no?
Didn't that big "shock" animation state that Europe will be 55% Muslim by 2050? lol

Found it - its so entertaining XD lol
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-01-24 17:29:23
Link | Quote | Reply

As long as the states' behaviour do not change, we could be 99% Muslim/Christian/Jew, I'd be fine with it.
By Blazed1979 2015-01-24 17:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
As long as the states' behaviour do not change, we could be 99% Muslim/Christian/Jew, I'd be fine with it.
Like Turkey post Erdogan?
By Nazrious 2015-01-24 17:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

charlo999 said: »
Nazrious said: »

Didn't bother to watch all

Then why bother posting an opinion on it.

Basically, your whole opinion therefor, is massively pre-bias, invalid and a waste of space and time.

Much like yours, except I didn't waste time watching a fool in a video, just reading your garbage post.

I'm sorry, did my free speech against Muslims make u irate??? the funny that is some of these posts. Keep defending nonsense.

Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-01-24 17:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Turkey doesn't really fit the mold of a traditional EU country. They're having so many issues with their application, I don't think it's comparable.
By Blazed1979 2015-01-24 17:46:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Turkey doesn't really fit the mold of a traditional EU country. They're having so many issues with their application, I don't think it's comparable.
They were pretty hard-core secularists. The modern state was pretty much built on anti-Islam. Funny how 1 president turned it upside down on itself in just 10 years.

EDIT: Of course, it was also the capital of the Ottomon empire, and seems to have some nostalgic ambitions, much like the iranians. I wonder if Japan and Germany will have ambitions of empire.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-01-24 17:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The guy is trying his hardest to match what EU is asking, but you can't change people's culture. Personally, I find it wrong/sad to kill the Turkey's culture just to enter EU. I don't like this concept.

Japan and Germany have that neo-Nazi wave going strong, but I don't think either will ever be in position to rise as an empire, and I'm pretty sure the citizens know it, and just want to control their own country, no more. To be honest, outside of the US and Arabic/Black countries, I don't think anyone thinks about going back to how we were over 70 years ago. Even South American countries don't give a ***about that.
I just don't see this as realistic.

I can see the US trying to counter buttfuck Russia and China to gain their #1 position back, that's about it.
By Blazed1979 2015-01-24 18:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

The guy is trying his hardest to match what EU is asking, but you can't change people's culture. Personally, I find it wrong/sad to kill the Turkey's culture just to enter EU. I don't like this concept.

Japan and Germany have that neo-Nazi wave going strong, but I don't think either will ever be in position to rise as an empire, and I'm pretty sure the citizens know it, and just want to control their own country, no more. To be honest, outside of the US and Arabic/Black countries, I don't think anyone thinks about going back to how we were over 70 years ago. Even South American countries don't give a ***about that.
I just don't see this as realistic.

I can see the US trying to counter buttfuck Russia and China to gain their #1 position back, that's about it.

I think Erdogan and his party are looking south and to the east, not west. I don't think the Turks have any illusions about joining the EU. On the other hand, I think the EU will be reaching out to Turkey soon enough. Almost begging it to join.

Turkey's popularity in the arab/muslim world is higher than its ever been.

Arab/Turkish relationship dissolved and became bitter towards the end of the Ottoman empire, due mainly to pro Western Arab leaders fighting against the Caliphate from within.

Its been a century and several generations have grown up disappointed with Arab nationalism, and Erdogan is capitalizing on that.

He's been the staunchest supporter of the Palestinians in living memory.

He is the most outspoken against the new Egyptian regime and considers it an illegitimate military dictatorship.

I don't see him knocking on the doors of Europe so much as I see him doing a rally call to the south and east.

Oh and most importantly - He has enough influence with both Saudia Arabia and Iran to actually broker a deal that will put a century old rivalry to an end. He's working on it.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-24 18:03:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
They don't really have free speech in France, there are things you cannot say there without risking jail time. And we aren't talking about the "FIRE" in a crowded theater theory.

French article 11. of there Constitution known as Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen, states the following :

The free communication of ideas and opinions is one of the most precious of the rights of man. Every citizen may, accordingly, speak, write, and print with freedom, but shall be responsible for such abuses of this freedom as shall be defined by law.

Also note they actually do have laws written to prevent hate speech in France for specific things. So technically they have no true Freedom of Speech like we have in America. Our 1st amendment was not written to protect popular speech, anyone who takes that out of meaning, needs to study the constitution more because why would popular speech need protecting?

Quote:
There are Jewish courts in this country and I am fairly sure that the LDS have a religious court system.

Are you talking about the United States? because congress determines the jurisdiction of the federal courts. The Constitution grants the Supreme Court original jurisdiction, an authority that cannot be stripped by Congress. So if your a american citizen on u.s soil. You better believe you will be in a Federal court of U.S authority regardless of ethnicity, wealth or religion in cases of breaking laws.

Quote:
Where would one find such a utopia?

No one place is perfect nor can be labeled a utopia. If your asking me i would say my own nation the U.S. I find it beautiful and like no other place in this world because in these 50 states we have a little bit of everything. I am not glorifying injustice or a flawed past but at every challenge that faces my nation we overcome it. The U.S may not be a perfect utopia but we can make it better and have the right to.

Quote:
It is neither valid nor honest.

Says who ? You? I gave my own personal opinion of the video Blazed shared with us and watched it. Everyone is entitled to a Opinion wither it be popular or unpopular, at least in the U.S i can not speak for other nations.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-24 18:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Are you for *** real?

I am very real, and i was being serious, the only "Jokes" i have ever posted was in the Comedian Corner topic in the culture and media forum section. I am being very serious in the politics and religion forum topic. I am not the type of person who is sarcastic. I mean what i say and i say what i will do.

Quote:
Do you really believe people with thousands of years of history would let newly arrived Muslims or whatever other religion/culture take over?

I clearly said
Quote:
"I believe there should not be if there is? folks should be able to freely travel."

I also stated where i heard the false report from and note that i do not agree with everything republicans and democrats say or talk about and that includes Fox News i said this
Quote:
" i looked it up and then realized it was from Fox News who have radio affiliates. i do occasionally listen to talk radio too see what the dems and reps are up too on my way to work."

Then Blazed posted a apology that fox news said.
Quote:
maybe you all missed FOX news getting its assed handed to it last week, regarding the "no-go-zones".

I do not watch tv hardly at all and get most of my news from my cars radio or when i am home researching and reading policy's and presidential memoirs. I am always learning.
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25