America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar On ISIS

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar on ISIS
America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar on ISIS
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 19 20 21

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-09-21 17:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Kooljack said: »
Either way as you all can see you won't win the real argument at hand; and will be defaced time and time again calling the majority of the world delusional. give it up. stop posting in religion if you can't hang. M over B is easily mistyped. get over it. I'l admit I screwed up saying i pwn'd you guys and you guys pwn'd me back over it. il admit that. I'm not above admitting my mistakes

But again it has nothing to do with the class of thought you're presenting for logicality.

Charles Darwin.
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 17:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

one word answer on subject matter and the rest over grammar and using your status to threaten. classy bro classy
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-21 17:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
I don't think anyone here is on your level.

Eh, could go either way. Depends on the logic given.
No logic has been given, so we're going that way it seems.
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 17:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

moderate religion topics with ban hammer threat while only contributing one word answer on subject matter and pointing out gammar for your responses, good grief
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-21 17:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Refreshazure said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Since when does being religious = being a creationist? Thats my question. The majority of the world is not made up of creationists.

Christianity is actually very hard to exist without creationism which half of Americans believe.

without the original Adam and Eve story if taken as a metaphor than there is actually no original sin and without original sin the redemption of mankind by Jesus has actual no purpose but if you choose to believe the adam and eve of story you must also believe the Noah's Ark story. which probably has even more flaws considering the levels of incest that happen afterwards. Also did Adam and Eve's children bang eve or their sisters would be an interesting debate.

If you read a lil about the religion you hate, it is explained.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-21 17:20:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Atheist take the bible way too literal, more than actual Christians do.

liberal safe Haven that is the ffxi forms
Liberals don't need a safe haven with all their fascism.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-09-21 17:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Kooljack said: »
moderate religion topics with ban hammer threat while only contributing one word answer on subject matter and pointing out gammar for your responses, good grief

I like way you make up things on the spot. You do know that people can scroll up and read the posts I previously posted?

Anywho, I've had my fun, brought bart to post, I'm satisfied. Carry on in your... "I'm part of the 15% that's awesome, the other 85% sucks." opinion and I hope you don't get outnumbered too bad.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-09-21 17:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Atheist take the bible way too literal, more than actual Christians do.
Evangical Christians take the Bible word for word. It's how creationism came about.

Bible Questions and Answers

Quote:
So the question is, "Where did Cain's wife come from since scripture does not mention any other children of Adam and Eve?" The answer is found in three facts: 1) Scripture does not record the name of all of Adam and Eve's children. 2) There can be long periods of time elapse between the children mentioned in scripture. 3) Cain married his sister.

Conclusion:In order to populate the earth, brothers and sisters had to marry each other. With a population in the thousands, marriages within the immediate family were not necessary. Further, the genetic problems associated with marriages within a family would take some time to develop. It was not until much later that God prohibited this type of marriage.

Was the world populated through incest or did God create others besides Adam and Eve?

Quote:
While some understand the reference to Adam in Genesis to be a general reference to mankind as a whole or the creation of more than one couple, most conservative scholars reject such a view and understand the Genesis account to refer to the creation of a literal Adam and Eve as a single couple. This is further supported by the NT. For instance Paul understood the OT to refer to a literal Adam and Eve (see Rom. 5:14; 2 Cor. 11:3; 1 Tim. 2:12-13). He clearly understood the reference to Adam and Eve to the first man and woman.

As to incest, it was not considered a sin and was not prohibited for Adam and early man. If the race was to populate and fulfill the command of Gen. 1:28, there is little doubt that Adam’s sons and daughters had to have married their own sisters and brothers if the race was to populate the earth, but due to the purity of the race as evidenced also by the long length of life, there were no adverse effects as we see happening today. Gradually, as the effects of sin took its toll on the human race, marrying one’s own sister, etc., began to create hereditary problems.
 Leviathan.Uaefighter
By Leviathan.Uaefighter 2014-09-21 17:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-21 17:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

After I saw the size of the bone they made the evolution theory based off, I don't know how people can believe in it :(

It is logical and plausible from a theory point of view, but I don't believe we can remake full skull from tiny bones wich fully kill it for me.

Bloodrose what about those dating method ?

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-09-21 17:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

The theory isn't based off a bone. What are you talking about?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-21 17:49:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Apples falls on Newton's head. Gravity!

Darwin has a ***. Evolution!
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-21 17:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

While carbon dating is only accurate to 50k year intervals, it is used as one of the many tools. After the carbon dating has been used to it's fullest extent, we then rely on fossil analysis of the fossilized organisms, and what the evidence tells scientists about it's habitat and habitation needs.

As it is, the human body is comprised of approximately 65% water, when broken down to it's base elements.

The most primitive living organisms alive today, can still be traced back to early oceanic life, as they share the same traits found in the fossilized organisms.

Evidence of this is found in many of the earliest fossils ever recovered, which date back hundreds of millions of years.

"Water is the source of all life", as all life requires water in order to survive.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-21 17:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

There's been an experiment very recently that demonstrated how the chemical interactions at the base of life started happening spontaneously in an artificial environment that replicated oceanic conditions of early Earth.
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-09-21 18:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
i believe woman was created after adam was sent down to earth, so if anything life is just a course of knowledge.

Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-21 18:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

How do you remake the skeleton that prove it ?

For the genetic, I studied protozoaire/metazoaire reptile evolution and stuff (I'm a biochemist), it doesn't disprove religion; wich say we're made from earth so it's normal everything on earth has similitude in how it come to maturity.

My only wish is we meet some other species in space and if they didn't heard of religion it should proof that they are false.

edit:@At bloodrose: HOW SURPRISING TO CREATIONIST god made us of earth, earth is 75% water based, we're 75% water based all I see is another proof.
By daoming 2014-09-21 18:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »

How do you remake the skeleton that prove it ?

For the genetic, I studied protozoaire/metazoaire reptile evolution and stuff (I'm a biochemist), it doesn't disprove religion; wich say we're made from earth so it's normal everything on earth has similitude in how it come to maturity.

My only wish is we meet some other species in space and if they didn't heard of religion it should proof that they are false.

edit:@At bloodrose: HOW SURPRISING TO CREATIONIST god made us of earth, earth is 75% water based, we're 75% water based all I see is another proof.

It's only seems like proof because you're looking at things on a slightly smaller scale.

there are billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions of planets very few of them have the right conditions to have life luckily ours had the right conditions for life to start.

the rest of the billions and billions and billions of planets did not have the right conditions for life to start.

but I'm sure out there and there are other planets to have the right conditions for life that is somewhat like us biologically but completely different evolutionary path.

humanity in the future future will eventually find other life forms we just have billions and billions and billions of planets to go through first.

well there is a small chance that the Google quantum computer working with NASA might be able to find something in our lifetimes.

I'm legitimately praying there is an alien race like General Grievous, that'd be AWESOME.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-09-21 18:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Lies! Explain how Earth Elementals resist thunder, rather than be weak to it.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-21 18:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

After I saw the size of the bone they made the evolution theory based off
What is bigger, your bone or evolution theory's?
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-21 18:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Clearly you don't understand the creationist theory, which does everything it can to try and debunk evolution.

And fails.

Evolution is the adaptation of changes necessary to continue propagation of life, or to advance.

Religions evolve over time (as previously argued by kooljack, in his attempt to look smart, then denounce evolution as nothing but a theory)

Societal norms evolve over time, based on facts and information regarding the social norms that hold the collective species back, in order to progress forward.

Modern day dogs are an evolutionary split from wolves, and other older canine species, though the vast majority are domesticated.

Cross-breeding animals, particularly beasts of burden, created many various beasts of burden, or livestock, for the desired sustainability to live and adapt to different environments.

There are different species and sub-species of fauna all over the world that have a single origination point in their history.

Some snakes are venomous, others are not.

Some animals developed limbs specifically for burrowing under the ground because it was cooler and darker, allowing them to thrive in a much more suitable environment.

The Creationist theory, is that all things were created by God (or an equivalent), rather than evolving over time and conditions, to adapt to their surroundings, and thrive.

As a biochemist, this should all be old hat, and already well known to you.
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 19 20 21