America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar On ISIS

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar on ISIS
America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar on ISIS
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 00:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Kooljack said: »
Jet just take a break from the forums bro.

I think you probably should before I have to school you again, and I'm not your "bro".
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 00:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf??? jet are you not hearing the scholar???

dam bro just stop typing for two seconds
[+]
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 00:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

jet the new age is here. your *** is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE
[+]
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 00:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

stop giving such a damn over something you don't give a dam about. get out of here fool
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 00:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf??? jet are you not hearing the scholar???

dam bro just stop typing for two seconds
Again: not your bro, and I make it a policy to not listen to people preaching.

jet the new age is here. your *** is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE
This statement refutes your conclusion.

stop giving such a damn over something you don't give a dam about. get out of here fool

I give a damn about this war, not about the pretend war on religion that people keep thinking is happening, when it's not.
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 00:16:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Jet this scholar who studies his practice for a living lays out why and how isis are wack jobs; yet you think that isis are following their religion to a tee? wtf kind of ignorant HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE robot are you?
[+]
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 00:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

get ur *** out of here; ur a beligerant drunk
[+]
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 00:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

beligerant drunk stop posting retardation please
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-21 00:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 00:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Jet this scholar who studies his practice for a living lays out why and how isis are wack jobs; yet you think that isis are following their religion to a tee? wtf kind of ignorant HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE robot are you?

Just because he's pulling a no true Scotsman argument doesn't make him right. (doesn't inherently make him wrong either, but like I said: I tend not to listen to preachers, I don't need prophets to explain the words to me, I can read for myself).

get ur *** out of here; ur a beligerant drunk

I actually rarely drink, but I imagine you're not the only one drunk tonight who's posted in here, but it definitely isn't joined by me.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 00:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

beligerant drunk stop posting retardation please
how about you stop posting about yourself and follow your own advice.
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 00:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

a bender avatar with 26k posts. of-course your drunk posting belligerent fool; how could i see you any differently especially after the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE comment about how isis is following their genocide religion to a tee; even after the scholar laid oh so eloquently how isis are fools in comparison to his religion
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-09-21 00:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf?
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 00:22:50
Link | Quote | Reply

how about you refute the scholar with his own teachings if he is wrong rather then saying how my view of him being right is wrong

EHHH EHHH EHHHHH

did the lightbulb turn on drunk bender
[+]
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 00:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

refute the scholar's eloquent description of how the radicals are in the wrong with some real ***
[+]
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 00:26:08
Link | Quote | Reply

really BENDER? the sermon is him preaching???? its more like an essay

how about you get your ***together and stop posting like a drunk fool eh?
[+]
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 00:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

his sermon is more like an argumentative essay with real scripture backing up his point;

if your gonna refute him then do it oh so eloquently with the very teachings he is talking about and prove how he is wrong with his proof

You clearly don't want to comprehend what the OP's video had to say; how about you dont comment on my posts untill you've fully understood the origional point instead of just responding to something you dont like that i posted. gawwwd can you scream, 'im a drunk any louder'?
 Asura.Triffle
Server: Asura
user: Triffle
By Asura.Triffle 2014-09-21 00:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

She was talking about radicals who slaughtered millions of people as being evil and people on here posted that it is hate speech...

[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 00:37:41
Link | Quote | Reply

a bender avatar with 26k posts. of-course your drunk posting belligerent fool; how could i see you any differently especially after the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE comment about how isis is following their genocide religion to a tee; even after the scholar laid oh so eloquently how isis are fools in comparison to his religion
Like I said: I make it a policy to not listen to preachers, regardless if they want to call themselves scholars or not. I know a guy who's educated in christian nonsense at Liberty "university" but he's still a blabbering fool.

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
wtf?
^

how about you refute the scholar with his own teachings if he is wrong rather then saying how my view of him being right is wrong

EHHH EHHH EHHHHH

His book does it for him, I don't need to.

refute the scholar's eloquent description of how the radicals are in the wrong with some real ***
I never said the radicals weren't wrong, but wrong about what is the question.

really BENDER? the sermon is him preaching???? its more like an essay

how about you get your ***together and stop posting like a drunk fool eh?
Right back at you, and yes a sermon is preaching.

his sermon is more like an argumentative essay with real scripture backing up his point;

if your gonna refute him then do it oh so eloquently with the very teachings he is talking about and prove how he is wrong with his proof

You clearly don't want to comprehend what the OP's video had to say; how about you dont comment on my posts untill you've fully understood the origional point instead of just responding to something you dont like that i posted. gawwwd can you scream, 'im a drunk any louder'?
Aka preaching, and I'm quite sober, but since you're entirely devolved to ad-hominem attacks and obviously still sore from the last schoolin' I gave you, how about you try a bit harder captain troll there.

Asura.Triffle said: »
She was talking about radicals who slaughtered millions of people as being evil and people on here posted that it is hate speech...

yeah, it was a rather ludicrous assertion...
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-09-21 00:39:50
Link | Quote | Reply

EHHH EHHH EHHHHH

You're *** stupid.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 00:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't you hear Tikal?

the new age is here
 Asura.Triffle
Server: Asura
user: Triffle
By Asura.Triffle 2014-09-21 00:43:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Didn't you hear Tikal?

the new age is here

We're heading back to the Dark Ages, this isn't really a new age.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 00:44:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Triffle said: »
Didn't you hear Tikal?

the new age is here

We're heading back to the Dark Ages, this isn't really a new age.
hopefully some of us can escape this rock to at least a space colony or something before then.

*** this ***, I'll build my own colony, with blackjack and hookers.
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 00:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

also you don't want to hear what the guy has to say because of his credentials alone. oh low and behold. someone who gets in-front of a news camera with a religious credential; you immediately can't fathom what their talking about. get the hell out of here until you can get your ego eccentric views up to a normal standard. you hate religion; so you won't even hear what the guy has to say? if that doesn't scream ignorant loud and clear to everyone, i'm done here

Oh yay you can readddddd... are you going to go read their bible to form a real true unbiased opinion? no your not. your gonna squabble like a little *** about how he's a preacher and you don't listen to preachers.

You can't join the conversation until you have a centered unbiased view. then try to actually follow the arguements between the unradical scholar's points about the radicals.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 00:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

also you don't want to hear what the guy has to say because of his credentials alone. oh low and behold. someone who gets in-front of a news camera with a religious credential; you immediately can't fathom what their talking about. get the hell out of here until you can get your ego eccentric views up to a normal standard. you hate religion; so you won't even hear what the guy has to say? if that doesn't scream ignorant loud and clear to everyone, i'm done here

Oh yay you can readddddd... are you going to go read their bible to form a real true unbiased opinion? no your not. your gonna squabble like a little *** about how he's a preacher and you don't listen to preachers.

You can't join the conversation until you have a centered unbiased view. then try to actually follow the arguements between the unradical scholar's points about the radicals.

I don't hate religion, I just find that it has no place in modern society, and that those that follow it are delusional, and quite possibly the highest level of stupid, based on your posts alone, I'm apparently not too far off.

I've read the parts in question, and they've very clear. Same with the Christian bible.

I'd no sooner listen to this crack-job than I would Al Sharpton.
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 00:53:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »

EHHH EHHH EHHHHH

You're *** stupid.

im stupid because i want him to refute the scholar with the teachings he is talking about instead of just giving an excuse as to why he can't give the guy's opinion any credit?.

OKKKKK

How about you have some sustenance next time bender fanboy
[+]
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 00:59:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Jet if you want to ill-refute the scholar.

You must take his points about the radical's twisting the religion and then make your own points against it as to why he may even be possibly remotely wrong. You wont. because you got nothing

He also mentions how ALL of his peers agree with how he interrprets their bible. he makes case and point arguments as to how the radicals are miss-interpreting their bible. If you believe he is truly a wack-job himself. then refute his case and point arguments with some of your own as to HOW the radicals ARE correctly interpreting it.

If he's making ***up then prove it. there is a scripture and text that they are making reference to. DID YOU KNOW THAT?

YOU WONT, YOU CAN't. you know why? YOU'r blabbering fool
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 01:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Jet if you want to ill-refute the scholar.

You must take his points about the radical's twisting the religion and then make your own points against it as to why he may even be possibly remotely wrong. You wont. because you got nothing

He also mentions how All of his peers agree with how he interrprets their bible. he makes case and point arguments as to how the radicals are miss-interpreting their bible. If you believe he is truly a wack-job himself. then refute his case and point arguments with some of your own as to HOW the radicals ARE correctly interpreting it.

YOU WONT, YOU CAN't. you know why? YOU'r blabbering fool

I won't because it devolves into the same ***Daemon and I get into about him believing that the bible doesn't promote the same barbaric ***, and I know how it goes, it's a matter of fact vs beliefs, and I don't give a ***what the preacher guy thinks or his "colleagues" like I said: I can read it myself, apparently you can't and need it explained to you. Nice job, sheep.
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 01:05:24
Link | Quote | Reply

those that follow it are delusional, and quite possibly the highest level of stupid

those that follow it are delusional, and quite possibly the highest level of stupid

oh so classy bender boy. How about you contest people of faith with reasoning eh?
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 01:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

oh so classy bender boy. How about you contest people of faith with reasoning eh?
I already have, but it would be illogical for me to get into a belief debate with a person who can't even muster the intellectual capacity to read it for himself.
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21