America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar On ISIS

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar on ISIS
America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar on ISIS
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 19 20 21
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 16:45:35
Link | Quote | Reply

your the pawn and im the castle. can mean something else

I just trumped your own stance about muslims not believing the world was created. try harder, i already demerit-ed you
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-09-21 16:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Kooljack said: »
1.6m muslims do believe life was 'created'

do some research next time ok

I still stand by that calling 85% of the world illogical(who are indeed creationists) is really HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and I'm calling you all out on it.

Not sure how your math is but 85% of the world's population is 5,950,000,000 people given that the world population in 2014 is 7 Billion.

Taking away your 1,600,000 muslims, you're left with 1,059,400,000 people still. What are they?

Finally, I commend you on attempting to citate your claim but at least learn how to make a working link. That'll help us prove your opinion is wrong. ;)

May i Add: PAWNED

No, you may not because the term you're actually looking for is PWN.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-21 16:50:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose I'm still waiting for your answer.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-21 16:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Leave it to a creationist to unite everyone.

Hmm... can we apply this to world peace somehow?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-21 16:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

your the pawn and im the castle. can mean something else

I just trumped your own stance about muslims not believing the world was created. try harder, i already demerit-ed you
The king, you mean? Because I don't think the castle is something that someone wants to be.

To each their own I guess.
[+]
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 16:53:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »

I still stand by that calling 85% of the world illogical(who are indeed creationists) is really HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and I'm calling you all out on it.

Not sure how your math is but 85% of the world's population is 5,950,000,000 people given that the world population in 2014 is 7 Billion.

Taking away your 1,600,000 muslims, you're left with 1,059,400,000 people still. What are they?

Finally, I commend you on attempting to citate your claim but at least learn how to make a working link. That'll help us prove your opinion is wrong. ;)

got any real sustenance on said subject matter rather then trying to demerit me?

I think not. come back when you are on my level.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-09-21 16:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess math is too much for you. You see we learn that in the first grade at some place we call school.

Suppose that level of substance is beyond the substance you seem to be abusing.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-09-21 16:56:00
Link | Quote | Reply

chaos im very aware you two are not the same. but the groupies here are defending his original retardation calling every creationists illogical.
But it IS illogical. It doesn't necessarily have to be taken as an insult, but the idea that we were created in our current forms or were somehow guided along in our development by some divine hand runs contrary to anything we have evidence to support.

I don't think there's anything wrong with admitting faith is irrational. In fact, it's probably healthier to accept it that way rather than cling to the idea that your beliefs are unerring despite piles of evidence to the contrary.
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 16:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

hastag pics and pointing out m over b mistakes. and crying I can't use pwn correctly doesnt change anything. you're still egotistical minority who have no class on the true conversation.

You're perpetuating the notion that bender boy, (im talking about jet here, chaos dont get ur panties bunched up) thinks the majority of the world, (85%) is illogical.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-21 16:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

got any real sustenance on said subject matter rather then trying to demerit me?

I think not. come back when you are on my level.
I don't think anyone here is on your level.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-21 16:58:59
Link | Quote | Reply

hastag pics and pointing out m over b mistakes. and crying I can't use pwn correctly doesnt change anything. you're still egotistical minority who have no class on the true conversation.

You're perpetuating the notion that bender boy, (im talking about jet here, chaos dont get ur panties bunched up) thinks the majority of the world, (85%) is illogical.
Dude you can't even type correctly, I think "pwn" and "pawn" are the least of your worries.
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 17:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

heh you guys spewing and spinning much? i think so

Spieling your brains out for me? why im flabbergasted (#mindblown)
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-21 17:00:43
Link | Quote | Reply

chaos dont get ur panties bunched up
Too late:

Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-21 17:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Those are some dirty panties...
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-09-21 17:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

To me, that sounds like Jet pwn'd you over several pages without even knowing it. I've only known you for the last 15 minutes and I find your level of debating disturbingly illogical.
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-09-21 17:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

(#mindblown)
We can see that.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-21 17:04:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Refreshazure said: »
and destroying trade in their society.

Proof ? I wanna see where do you see that muslim can't trade!
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-09-21 17:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

god iz al-pwrfal an ok no-logic-makey. No loygak nekesary, so joy! Ambraze izlegisimitiyc, charlange thoeries facefarst. Septically gracity. God wel halp u fli!
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 17:06:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Either way as you all can see you won't win the real argument at hand; and will be defaced time and time again calling the majority of the world delusional. give it up. stop posting in religion if you can't hang. M over B is easily mistyped. get over it. I'l admit I screwed up saying i pwn'd you guys and you guys pwn'd me back over it. il admit that. I'm not above admitting my mistakes

But again it has nothing to do with the class of thought you're presenting for logicality.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-09-21 17:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
I don't think anyone here is on your level.

Eh, could go either way. Depends on the logic given.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-09-21 17:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Refreshazure said: »

To me, that sounds like Jet pwn'd you over several pages without even knowing it. I've only known you for the last 15 minutes and I find your level of debating disturbingly illogical.

Can you just ban him already so we can go back to are liberal safe Haven that is the ffxi forms in all my years here I never thought a creationists would find his way here.

Is it mercy that I'm allowing him to post here in his attempt to create his suicide by liberal design?
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-09-21 17:08:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Either way as you all can see you won't win the real argument at hand; and will be defaced time and time again calling the majority of the world delusional. give it up. stop posting in religion if you can't hang. M over B is easily mistyped. get over it. I'l admit I screwed up saying i pwn'd you guys and you guys pwn'd me back over it. il admit that. I'm not above admitting my mistakes

But again it has nothing to do with the class of thought you're presenting for logicality.

We don't have time for you to admit all your mistakes. We'd be here until next year, at least.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-09-21 17:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Since when does being religious = being a creationist? Thats my question. The majority of the world is not made up of creationists.
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 17:09:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Aelius can't tango, he has to bring the threat of ban hammer /tear

Can't even back up to the first page to see how/why the discrephancy started and comment on the subject matter, only on grammar mistakes oh and threats heh nice forum mod you got here
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 19 20 21