America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar On ISIS

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar on ISIS
America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar on ISIS
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 19:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »

3rd world country can't watch :(

copyright's a stupid *** isn't it?

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-21 19:18:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Legit mustaches are all the standards you need
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 19:19:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Boobs are all the standards you need
ftfy

Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-21 19:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Still waiting how is named that dating way that isn't carbon 14 ? we look at fossile etc won't cut it for me bloodrose :(

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-21 19:28:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mariane
Server: Fenrir
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-09-21 19:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Refreshazure said: »
Only on AH csn a topic about a Muslim scholar be turned into a conversation sbout mustaches.

Look I came here just to check out how the thread was doing. First time I looked it a couple of hours ago it was still on page 1 with maybe 6 posts. Now it has 19 pages and is about mustaches. Not Muslims but Mustaches.

GOOD WORK FFXIAH ! /nod
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-21 19:42:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I was aiming at 100 again, mission failed, have a nice day everyone :(
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-09-21 19:46:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Still waiting how is named that dating way that isn't carbon 14 ? we look at fossile etc won't cut it for me bloodrose :(
Radiometric dating. Pick one.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-21 20:45:56
Link | Quote | Reply

So we made dog ? I agree with that, but I thought evolution made dog from wolf w/o us according to bloodrose(the carbon 14 dude that talked about it being the method to date 2m year old stuff)!

And yes the paleobiologist made me start to not believe in evolution outside of theorical aspect wich make sense, remaking a skull from a *** teeth doesn't make sense to me
Well, it's a bit like maths and most theories that exist nowadays.

I remember asking a scientist friend of mine a few months ago (when the pointcarré guy was being talked about), asking him what was the best way to be famous through mathematics and science nowadays. I argued that working on something not discovered yet (such as the pointcarré conjecture) wasn't smart as you wouldn't be the only one doing so and you need to have a very specific point of view, or else you'll never see the end of it. To which he told me that the smartest thing to do is to actually contest the existing theories and prove them wrong.

I'm in no way capable of proving that evolution is *** or that quantum theory is a pathetic joke. But, we may see someone come out of the woodwork proving so. We have a lot of theories, and they're just that, theories. The point isn't to believe in them but to work on them and hopefully determine if they're facts and not just theories.

Until then you can merely "agree" or be fascinated by them. We may not live to know if the evolution theory is a fact, though you can still believe (or not) in it, but that's strictly personnal as it is and, as it's a theory, is very similar to believing that there is a bearded guy that is our lord and savior living in the sky.
By fonewear 2014-09-21 21:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
This has got to be the worst thread in a long, long time.

You haven't seen my feminism threads then...
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-09-21 21:03:26
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

10 minutes in is where it starts.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-09-21 21:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone alive today gets to know that evolution as a fact. The actual process through which organisms change through time is readily observable within human timescales. The theory portion has to do with how it occurs, through natural selection, one of the other known mechanisms, or some combination thereof. Claiming similarities between scientific theory and religious faith speaks to a rather substantial misunderstanding of what constitutes a theory.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-09-21 21:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
This has got to be the worst thread in a long, long time.

You haven't seen my feminism threads then...

I didn't say ever, I just said a long time.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-09-21 21:09:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
This might be the worst thread of the month. If not the past 6 months.

By fonewear 2014-09-21 21:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Huff Post thread is the end all be all of greatness.

Did we touch on global warming yet ?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-09-21 21:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
women caused global warming.

Article: http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/02/27/are-climate-deniers-anti-women-study-global-warming-will-cause-180000-more-rapes-by-2099-can-a-carbon-tax-save-you-from-being-raped/

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-21 21:36:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Aw, man. Did I miss a creationist vs. science argument? Arguing against evolution just makes all religious people look bad. Is it too much to ask to do a little research before talking about things you don't understand?
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-21 21:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Aw, man. Did I miss a creationist vs. science argument? Arguing against evolution just makes all religious people look bad. Is it too much to ask to do a little research before talking about things you don't understand?
Oh they do, they do research. They do read the same things as the people in front of them do. They just do not understand it the same way, because of bias or because of a different view at all. Mostly bias, though.

Just imagine not being religious at all and then someone comes to explain religion to you and why your world is wrong because of it. Sure, you'll have science to back you up rather than a fairy tale, but you'd be in the exact same situation as them when faced with evolution.
By fonewear 2014-09-21 21:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to be a

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-21 21:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Oh they do, they do research. They do read the same things as the people in front of them do. They just do not understand it the same way, because of bias or because of a different view at all. Mostly bias, though.

Just imagine not being religious at all and then someone comes to explain religion to you and why your world is wrong because of it. Sure, you'll have science to back you up rather than a fairy tale, but you'd be in the exact same situation as them when faced with evolution.

Bias goes both ways. I've never had trouble resolving an understanding of both, which is why some of this is so baffling to me.
By fonewear 2014-09-21 21:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I have FFXIAH to back up my real life arguments !
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-21 21:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bias goes both ways. I've never had trouble resolving an understanding of both, which is why some of this is so baffling to me.
Indeed. Some people are just like that.

We all have different ways of thinking, understanding etc. We may understand something you and me but we may understand it through different ways.

That's why as much as it can be frustrating or mind blowing, sometimes yes, you'll meet people who are absolutely unable to understand something the way you do no matter how much you explain.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-09-21 21:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Indeed. Some people are just like that.

We all have different ways of thinking, understanding etc. We may understand something you and me but we may understand it through different ways.

That's why as much as it can be frustrating or mind blowing, sometimes yes, you'll meet people who are absolutely unable to understand something the way you do no matter how much you explain.

I think you are referring to women.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21