America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar On ISIS

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar on ISIS
America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar on ISIS
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-22 09:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Who says I would need to.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2014-09-22 09:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Creationist, climate change denier. Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.
It is more plausible to believe in Intelligent design, thus requiring less faith, than it is to believe in a multiverse.
Personally I think fantasy is far superior to reality, but there are some fantasies that just go too far.

If we were designed by little green men, then who designed the little green men?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-22 09:16:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
If we were designed by little green men, then who designed the little green men?
Bigger, lime-coloured men.
 Leviathan.Xsoahc
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Xsoahc 2014-09-22 11:15:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
all the hot ones don't believe in evolution
Not true.
My standards are Miss Universe and Miss America winners + the 2 runners up ONLY. all others need a paper bag on their head.
So by your standards, Sehachan would need a paper bag over her head? Are you ***' shittin' me, bro?
Paper bag it!
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-22 11:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Not true.
My standards are Miss Universe and Miss America winners + the 2 runners up ONLY. all others need a paper bag on their head.
So by your standards, Sehachan would need a paper bag over her head? Are you ***' shittin' me, bro?
She can post a pic and will be glad to play beauty judge. My fees are a date if she is hot or an alternative date if she is not.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-22 11:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Not true.
She can post a pic and will be glad to play beauty judge. My fees are a date if she is hot or an alternative date if she is not.
So you don't like tuna?

I'm starting to believe that I'm the only person in the world liking tuna.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-22 12:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

well... Tuna, no. Tuna Salad done well, yes.
Tuna in Sushi, blekh.

My preferences have been said to be strange - Angelina Jolie = 1/10 for me, Amy Winehouse = 12/10
By fonewear 2014-09-22 12:01:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I prefer plastic bags worse for the environment.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-22 12:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Tuna in Sushi, blekh.

My preferences have been said to be strange - Angelina Jolie = 1/10 for me, Amy Winehouse = 12/10
A tuna in French is an ugly woman. I usually like women that people would call ugly and I love tuna (the food), so it always makes funny moments when I say that I love tuna and then I explain that it's just not the food.

Angelina is a 3/10 for me (young Angelina goes up to 6), Amy Winehouse would be a 2/10.
I have very different tastes from my friends, "strange" would be a very nice way to define my tastes.

I don't even think I can name a 8/10 hmmm. Jennifer Lawrence was a 7,5/10 until I saw her nudes, now she's just a 6.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-22 12:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

when the beer goggles are off
For some reason, whether I have 7g of alcohol in my blood or not, I still look at the exact same kind of girl.

Post deleted by User.
By Blazed1979 2014-09-22 12:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Tuna in Sushi, blekh.

A tuna in French is an ugly woman. I usually like women that people would call ugly and I love tuna (the food), so it always makes funny moments when I say that I love tuna and then I explain that it's just not the food.

Angelina is a 3/10 for me (young Angelina goes up to 6), Amy Winehouse would be a 2/10.
I have very different tastes from my friends, "strange" would be a very nice way to define my tastes.

I don't even think I can name a 8/10 hmmm. Jennifer Lawrence was a 7,5/10 until I saw her nudes, now she's just a 6.

As sexist as this sounds, me and my italian friend from school had different specifications for types of women:

1. Horse -leggy, firm, tall
2. Salmon - tanned, juicy yet soft
3. Roasted Lamb and Gravy - curvy, juicy succulent!
4. Sushi - too white and skinny
5. Goat - mrs know it all, bookworm, bad hair, messy, smells like glue and sterilizer, fingers always covered in ink.
6. Tiger - modern day cougar/milf - before the term was invented or popularized by AP
7. Meat - general term used to describe desirable girls.

Only hot girls I can think of at the moment are the ones on my screen from the google ads "marry a beautiful russian bride, free!!"
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-22 12:38:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Tuna in Sushi, blekh.

As sexist as this sounds, me and my italian friend from school had different specifications for types of women:

1. Horse -leggy, firm, tall
2. Salmon - tanned, juicy yet soft
3. Roasted Lamb and Gravy - curvy, juicy succulent!
4. Sushi - too white and skinny
5. Goat - mrs know it all, bookworm, bad hair, messy, smells like glue and sterilizer, fingers always covered in ink.
6. Tiger - modern day cougar/milf - before the term was invented or popularized by AP
7. Meat - general term used to describe desirable girls.

Only hot girls I can think of at the moment are the ones on my screen from the google ads "marry a beautiful russian bride, free!!"
That's actually pretty good.

I'll take a roasted lamb and gravy and a goat.

I used to bother my woman coworker asking her if she knew how much it was for a Russian bride. I mainly like the milk skin.
I can think of hot girls but they're girls I actually know in real, and they're clearly not what people usually call hot. See my menu choices.

when the beer goggles are off
For some reason, whether I have 7g of alcohol in my blood or not, I still look at the exact same kind of girl.
I need a shitload of bourbon in me first before the beer goggles effect kicks in. I tried hitting on a fencepost once. ***was hilarious.
I was stopped once by my friend when hitting on a girl in a bar. Sure she wasn't pretty but she was still nice to talk to so I was upset at my friend.

How do you hit on a fencepost though? When I'm properly drunk, I usually mainly look at women in the eyes (so they think I'm not that drunk). I don't even watch their cleavages anymore at this point, I'll never explain that. But I still see a fencepost as a fencepost.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-22 12:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh ok, if she had a sister then that's only normal.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-22 15:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I prefer plastic bags worse for the environment.
Like one of these plastic bags from a Chinese restaurant with the big smiley face on it?
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21