America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar On ISIS

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar on ISIS
America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar on ISIS
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 16:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose:

can you definitively say that life came from the ocean origionally and not from the stars or another world? no you can not. that is my point.

You can't definitively say where life came from; evolution aside.

And thus begins your A hole perception when you come to the debate table calling everyone else delusional and illogical based on a different theory that still upholds science's merits
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-21 16:24:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I have absolutely nothing against people who have faith. But I have no intellectual respect for people like you.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-09-21 16:24:47
Link | Quote | Reply

This has got to be the worst thread in a long, long time.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-21 16:25:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Refreshazure said: »
Asura.Ccl said: »
I thought you were done talking about creationist/religion cause war/are evil? Or was it just with me:( ?

ya it was dying down but the creationists Kooljack is back so it's time to dump evolutionary history on him just so he can go

"85% believe it therefore it must be true that creationism is real"

also pleebo he's not a full level creationist not sure if he is a 6000-year-old are not I'm guessing he's not into transitional species .

also read this it should the dispel any incorrect views that a deity was involved in the creation of humans

http://uath.org/download/literature/Richard.Dawkins.The.Blind.Watchmaker.pdf

I don't think anyone really believe that 6k years old lol.
Also you can believe(or not) in transitional species and still not believe we came from monkey.

I don't believe in most stuff darwin/evolutionist say cause after I visited evolution museum in Bruxelles, I don't think it is possible to remake full skeleton with the only small part of bone they found.

But can't just people believe in boht w/e their religion is and darwin? I don't think any religion say god created human as they are now, do they?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-21 16:26:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
This has got to be the worst thread in a long, long time.
You know things are bad when Vic and I agree on something.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-21 16:27:51
Link | Quote | Reply

The vast majority of the world is not full of creationist retards.

The vast majority is diverse in it's beliefs, but over 65% of the world accepts the facts that evolution isn't just a theory - it's observable through generational patterns, such as the evolution of eye colors, hair colors, human physical traits, etc.

1.6billion people on earth are Muslim, and they do not subscribe to the creationist theory by any stretch of the imagination, and there are roughly 7.6billion people on earth. That's over 20% by one religion alone.

Also, your list of definitions, has proven you wrong.

The definitions listed, one of which you underlined and bolded, actually agreed with us, 3 other definitions also agreed with us, based on the evidence of facts presented.
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-09-21 16:28:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Refreshazure said: »
I thought you were done talking about creationist/religion cause war/are evil? Or was it just with me:( ?

ya it was dying down but the creationists Kooljack is back so it's time to dump evolutionary history on him just so he can go

"85% believe it therefore it must be true that creationism is real"

also pleebo he's not a full level creationist not sure if he is a 6000-year-old are not I'm guessing he's not into transitional species .

also read this it should the dispel any incorrect views that a deity was involved in the creation of humans

http://uath.org/download/literature/Richard.Dawkins.The.Blind.Watchmaker.pdf

I don't think anyone really believe that 6k years old lol.
Also you can believe(or not) in transitional species and still not believe we came from monkey.

I don't believe in most stuff darwin/evolutionist say cause after I visited evolution museum in Bruxelles, I don't think it is possible to remake full skeleton with the only small part of bone they found.

But can't just people believe in boht w/e their religion is and darwin? I don't think any religion say god created human as they are now, do they?
Welcome to American evangelical christians
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/10/the-genesis-code/379341/
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-09-21 16:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply

At the risk of being constructive in a conversation debating creationism, I, personally, and probably many others do not care if you ascribe divine meaning or motivation to the very first formation of life. You are correct in saying that science cannot know exactly how it happened. It can only infer it based on the evidence present today.

HOWEVER, pointing at a topic like evolution and making false and ignorant claims about it in order to elevate creationism as a valid theory of existence is doing exactly what you claim to be avoiding - causing an intersection between science and faith. If you would like to criticize established theories (and yes, I am using that word correctly), then it would benefit you to do so on scientific grounds as even something as well-substantiated as evolution is not above reproach. Using faith to attack evidence-based arguments makes you and other believers look incredibly foolish.
[+]
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 16:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

in a real debate you guys would look like retards. just saying
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-21 16:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
It's been proven that life on Earth first came from the ocean, which evolved to create life on land.

However, the controversy, is where life on earth originated beyond that, despite evidence that suggests that human life evolved from organisms in hibernation from asteroids, which adapted to the climate and resources to support life growth on earth.

There is 100% undeniable evidence of this, that creationists like to try and refute using hollow arguments that are heavily refuted by science, and focus entirely on "creationist science", which has been dubbed, even among their peers in every other scientific field, as "pseudo-science".

We have tools that utilize something called Carbon Dating, something creationist science and the creationists themselves, view as complete and utter ***.

Evidence of evolution can be seen around us - within us, and throughout the world.

People and societies adapt all the time to meet the needs of the people, and people adapt to their surroundings (or force their surroundings to adapt to them) every day. This ability to adapt, and change, is called "Evolution", a divergent behavior from the norm.

Carbon dating (using carbon radioactivity etc) can't go old enough(it's only accurate up to 50k year) life on earth is older than 50k year.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-21 16:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, we can definitively say that life on earth, as far as earth's history goes, evolved from oceanic organisms into the life on earth as we know it. Tracing life further back than that, is where it gets fuzzy, but that still accounts for evolution taking place - life had to adapt and evolve to where it could sustain itself on earth in it's environments.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-21 16:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-21 16:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Kooljack said: »
because you can't just openly call people illogical and delusional based on believing in a higher power. its of no class and im calling you guys out on it.

If you were in a real debate; would anyone care to give you're *** any credibility after hearing you call believers delusional.

YOU are a small small minority of the world. you are the ones that need to tread lightly, and be convincing beyond just calling names
I remember telling my cousin I had the same powers as Son Goku when he was 6.

He stopped believing me a couple years later of asking me to fly in the sky.
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 16:33:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
At the risk of being constructive in a conversation debating creationism, I, personally, and probably many others do not care if you ascribe divine meaning or motivation to the very first formation of life. You are correct in saying that science cannot know exactly how it happened. It can only infer it based on the evidence present today.

HOWEVER, pointing at a topic like evolution and making false and ignorant claims about it in order to elevate creationism as a valid theory of existence is doing exactly what you claim to be avoiding - causing an intersection between science and faith. If you would like to criticize established theories (and yes, I am using that word correctly), then it would benefit you to do so on scientific grounds as even something as well-substantiated as evolution is not above reproach. Using faith to attack evidence-based arguments makes you and other believers look incredibly foolish.

Then don't act like an A hole over it and call groups of people delusional or irrational based on religion; you won't have to defend your retardation.

Bender boy though connects each individual's own theory for life as being delusional and illogical based on that stance. what of that? its downright HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE in a real debate arena; yet you guys praise him like a god or something.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-21 16:35:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, we can definitively say that life on earth, as far as earth's history goes, evolved from oceanic organisms into the life on earth as we know it. Tracing life further back than that, is where it gets fuzzy, but that still accounts for evolution taking place - life had to adapt and evolve to where it could sustain itself on earth in it's environments.

Then tell me the proper method to do it cause your argument of "we can" is as good as the arguement of "god did it", you're not giving me anny proof.

ps: it isn't carbon dating.
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 16:37:38
Link | Quote | Reply

chaos im very aware you two are not the same. but the groupies here are defending his original retardation calling every creationists illogical.

--------
The Holy Qur'an is clear that evolution does exist albeit a very particular design. This matter is not only stated as a set of faith but also proven through practical science and logic. While this is a very vast subject, rest assured that the Qur'an provides intense logic and science to support its claim that God created all things and evolved intelligently the species which have gone through evolution.

For a detailed answer with citations, proofs, and further analysis, feel free to read the chapter on this topic at the link below.

Natural Selection and Survival of the Fittest
http://www.alislam.org/library/books/rev...

----

1.6b muslims do believe life was 'created'

do some research next time ok

May i Add: PAWNED
_______

I still stand by that calling 85% of the world illogical(who are indeed creationists) is really HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and I'm calling you all out on it.
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-09-21 16:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Then don't act like an A hole over it and call groups of people delusional or irrational based on religion; you won't have to defend your retardation.

Bender boy though connects each individual's own theory for life as being delusional and illogical based on that stance. what of that? its downright HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE in a real debate arena; yet you guys praise him like a god or something.

For the love of Ishtar.

Who praised Jet? Or Chaosx?

Or is Jet the "King of Science" you mentioned on a previous page?

I feel like your writing is a choose your own adventure book.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-21 16:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't say they didn't believe God created all things, you mental midget, just that they didn't subscribe to the creationist theory, and that they viewed and accepted evolution based on the facts presented.

They can believe God/Allah created everything, but they still attest to an evolutionary design.

Based on your own quote.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-21 16:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

chaos im very aware you two are not the same. but the groupies here are defending his original retardation calling every creationists illogical.

--------
The Holy Qur'an is clear that evolution does exist albeit a very particular design. This matter is not only stated as a set of faith but also proven through practical science and logic. While this is a very vast subject, rest assured that the Qur'an provides intense logic and science to support its claim that God created all things and evolved intelligently the species which have gone through evolution.

For a detailed answer with citations, proofs, and further analysis, feel free to read the chapter on this topic at the link below.

Natural Selection and Survival of the Fittest
http://www.alislam.org/library/books/rev...

----

1.6m muslims do believe life was 'created'

do some research next time ok

_______

I still stand by that calling 85% of the world illogical(who are indeed creationists) is really HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and I'm calling you all out on it.
If you are a creationist, well, ahem, there is only one way to say it.

You are absolutely *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

But it's ok, I won't knock at your door wasting my time to tell you so. Just keep living your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE life while I keep living my similarly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE life (just different). Why make such a big deal out of it? We are all HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE in our own ways, religion isn't the only one.

Religions have a lot of very good lessons to live by, but the whole god ***is just that, ***.
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 16:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

if you all angry that this is still going on, then learn something. Your view is egotistical and insulting the the majority of the world. if you can't hang with it then don't start
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-21 16:42:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-21 16:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

So the only one you're "PAWNING" (which, the term is PWNED, as Pawning means something else entirely), is yourself.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-21 16:44:11
Link | Quote | Reply

So the only one you're "PAWNING" (which, the term is PWNED, as Pawning means something else entirely), is yourself.

Which one is he?
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-21 16:45:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Obviously Chum Lee. Didn't you see the goatee in his avatar?
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-21 16:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It was a Saturday night when God and his roommate Chuggs...
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21