America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar On ISIS

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar on ISIS
America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar on ISIS
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 15:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Kooljack said: »

May i remind you that evolution has not been proven.... So believing in a higher power versus evolution can neither be logical either way because there is no sound scientific proof one way or the other. this is the fallacy in your logic. Just because someone is a believer in a higher power does NOT make them illogical. Your the weirdo for believing that creationists are illogical based on your evolutionists theory.

Your also a *** in the eyes of normal people for holding this belief. shut down robot. you need to rethink the whole premise on which you base logicality. Because until you can prove that we ARE without a hint of scientific doubt that we are all evolutionists then you can go back to holding the *** viewpoint without being the radical weirdo.

I will hail you for being a good writer of argument and things of persuasion however; you forte is not religion
god
you're stupid, believers in the supernatural are illogical because it's strictly blind faith, there's nothing behind it.

Whether or not somebody recognizes the science of evolution (which is fact, and proven btw) is irrelevant to logic, but if you dismiss it you're outright delusional.

There's things we know: science, and things we believe without a shred of evidence: religion, the latter is the one without merit.

but you're too ignorant to understand the basics of science, so I imagine this concept is beyond you as well.

1.) did you not see me pawning you pawns pages 4-8 on this very matter?

2.) If you read other posts, i don't have to say it but. where life came from is not explainable, therefor; science and religion never intersect. Believing in god has nothing to do with not believing in science

Ignorance at its finest guys. drunk bender is Back Woooo
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 15:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

All hail the drunken spieling ignoramus, who no class
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 15:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

how about this, you have some real argumentative case and point writing this time instead of spewing your minority and egotistical opinion on religion

I already pawned your evolution was proven crap with sound logic; you come back and just spewwy(omg its not a word; freak out) again instead of actually proving it with case and point.

The subject matter is highly debated and controversial. You can't just start spewing your ***with no case and point examples. Especially if its a view saying that 85% of the population is delusional. Where is you're eloquence regarding the matter?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-21 15:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Very, very sad.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-21 15:43:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I already pawned your evolution was proven crap with sound logic

Who the *** says "pawning" anymore?
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 15:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Again finally you've encountered a real creationist that is calling you'r bluffs. I've been the one coming up with the real case and point reasons why your illogical about creationists being illogical; yet all you can do is turn around and call me delusional.

I'm actually going to go a point further and say these groupies here in this thread have no class and are egotistical p.r.i.c.k.s
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 15:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

who gets a conqueror over a mage mythic

step your game up

Also I used it because i haven't seen anyone use it in a while. how about that; i change things up. you can't come up with anything clever; or of any sustenance to the subject matter then don't post
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-09-21 15:52:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you one of the "Earth is 6000 years old, fossils were put there by the devil, Jesus rode raptors" types? If so, your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-21 15:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Are you one of the "Earth is 6000 years old, fossils were put there by the devil, Jesus rode raptors" types? If so, your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Now you know it's bad when I, of all people, agree with Pleebo 100%.....

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-21 15:56:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

who gets a conqueror over a mage mythic

step your game up
Dude, you are trying too hard.

Learn to troll better! I suggest Fonewear lessons....
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-09-21 15:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Making fun of creationists brings people together.
[+]
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 16:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

you guys don't have any class regarding the subject matter. How will you convince 85% of the population's opposing viewpoint that way?

in fact its not far out to say ur a bunch of ignorant flaming p.r.i.c.k.s by the way you act and talk about groups of people being illogical and delusional.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-09-21 16:09:35
Link | Quote | Reply

How will you convince 85% of the population's opposing viewpoint that way?
Convincing is out of the question with creationists. I think the general plan is to wait for the more hopeless imbeciles to die off and gradually be replaced by more sensible people.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-21 16:11:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought you were done talking about creationist/religion cause war/are evil? Or was it just with me:( ?
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 16:12:38
Link | Quote | Reply

what kind of retard; openly calls the majority of the world delusional and illogical is what i want to know?
when clearly science has no bearing on the matter of where life came from; because just as much science can be contradicting the notion.

someone can believe in science and still hold a creationists viewpoint because they don't intersect. no one knows where life came from so stop calling me delusional because i don't find what you think more plausible then what i think.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-21 16:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 16:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
I thought you were done talking about creationist/religion cause war/are evil? Or was it just with me:( ?

cause bender keeps coming back and openly calling the world delusional and illogical.

the dude is obviously appraised here with his groupies; the fallacy of openly calling the world delusional would be grounds for being put in a mental institute based on being an egotistical p.r.i.c.k. no one with any real sense of understanding and sanity openly acts the way he does imo.

I pawned your ***'s with dictionary definition and the fallacy that evolution can be proved. own up to being an egotistical d.o.u.c.h. who has a wack(not a real word OMG) job perception of logic based on a viewpoint that cannot be proven one way or another where life came from.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-21 16:16:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
I thought you were done talking about creationist/religion
I wish we were done talking about creationism. I really wish.

*looks up to the sky with melancholy*
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-21 16:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

gdi seha I'm bored while people set up Incursion don't kill my fun :(
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-21 16:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Again finally you've encountered a real creationist that is calling you'r bluffs. I've been the one coming up with the real case and point reasons why your illogical about creationists being illogical; yet all you can do is turn around and call me delusional.

I'm actually going to go a point further and say these groupies here in this thread have no class and are egotistical p.r.i.c.k.s

Are you for real? You have me in tears here.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-21 16:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude must be really dumb to not be able to tell the difference between Jet and I. One is silver, one is gold if visuals help.

That's about the intelligence level of a creationist.

He can't tell the difference between gold and silver, two different names, or the American Flag from the Russian Federation flag.

Pwned!
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-09-21 16:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, good news. Altimaomega's English looks a lot better now.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-21 16:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been proven that life on Earth first came from the ocean, which evolved to create life on land.

However, the controversy, is where life on earth originated beyond that, despite evidence that suggests that human life evolved from organisms in hibernation from asteroids, which adapted to the climate and resources to support life growth on earth.

There is 100% undeniable evidence of this, that creationists like to try and refute using hollow arguments that are heavily refuted by science, and focus entirely on "creationist science", which has been dubbed, even among their peers in every other scientific field, as "pseudo-science".

We have tools that utilize something called Carbon Dating, something creationist science and the creationists themselves, view as complete and utter ***.

Evidence of evolution can be seen around us - within us, and throughout the world.

People and societies adapt all the time to meet the needs of the people, and people adapt to their surroundings (or force their surroundings to adapt to them) every day. This ability to adapt, and change, is called "Evolution", a divergent behavior from the norm.
[+]
By Kooljack 2014-09-21 16:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

because you can't just openly call people illogical and delusional based on believing in a higher power. its of no class and im calling you guys out on it.

If you were in a real debate; would anyone care to give you're *** any credibility after hearing you call believers delusional.

YOU are a small small minority of the world. you are the ones that need to tread lightly, and be convincing beyond just calling names
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21