9 Year Old Girl Kills Gun Range Instructor

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » 9 year old girl kills gun range instructor
9 year old girl kills gun range instructor
First Page 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13
By volkom 2014-08-27 10:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to go to Italy to try American food then compare the difference
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-08-27 10:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Italy doesn't prepare food that looks like it was regurgitated by a pig I'm afraid, look elsewhere.
[+]
 Leviathan.Jackieolivas
Server: Leviathan
user: Rahziela
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2014-08-27 10:25:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
I had properly made Italian food once, it was better than any bastardized version America or Canada could ever come up with.

I lived in Italy for a few years when I was still enlisted. Counter to your opinion, I actually prefer American style Italian food. Authentic Italian has less sauce, less seasoning, less meat, and thus overall less flavor to my liking.

Anyway, how did this thread go from talking about a tragic occurrence to bashing the US?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-08-27 10:27:33
Link | Quote | Reply

9 year old is given an automatic weapon and ends up killing the gun instructor who gave it to her?

Just Darwin thinning out the gene pool. Nothing to see here.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-27 10:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
Italy doesn't prepare food that looks like it was regurgitated by a pig I'm afraid, look elsewhere.
You know, I understand your irrational hatred of America, most Europeans share that irrationality.

But why are you so vocal about it?
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-27 10:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Jackieolivas said: »

Anyway, how did this thread go from talking about a tragic occurrence to bashing the US?

Because it was posted on FFXIAH.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-08-27 10:31:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't live in Italia.

great, just what ffxiah needed...more fake italians!

diaf on a new jersey turnpike you good for nothing wop!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Conini
Server: Carbuncle
user: Conini
By Carbuncle.Conini 2014-08-27 10:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »

Because it was posted on FFXIAH.

and, the only way to reach page 9 is to go completely off-topic.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-08-27 10:34:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I had properly made Italian food once, it was better than any bastardized version America or Canada could ever come up with.

I lived in Italy for a few years when I was still enlisted. Counter to your opinion, I actually prefer American style Italian food. Authentic Italian has less sauce, less seasoning, less meat, and thus overall less flavor to my liking.

Real Italian food is meant to be eaten by groups of people, with real fresh ingredients, hand tossed pasta/pizza, and is by and large, healthier. Unless you're eating at the stingiest *** places in Italy.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-08-27 10:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
But nobody deserved to die. It was an accident, plain and simple.

No one accidentally put the *** MACHINE GUN (Uzi) in the CHILDS hands.

He knew what he was doing, it was an incredibly stupid thing to do. And stupid people ALWAYS deserve to die. Really have an intolerance for blatant stupidity. (Not being unintelligent, or ignorance.)
To say that the instructor deserved to die is saying that a firefighter deserved to be burned alive, or a police officer deserved to die for responding to an armed robbery, or a solider deserved to die for fighting a war his/her leader instigated or responded to.

Yes, it was stupid for the instructor and parents to allow a 9 year old handle or even come close to an Uzi. That's not the main issue to my post. To actually deserve death because of the guy's occupation and lack of judgement is paramount to other "deserved deaths."

We can even expand it to simpler jobs, like truck drivers, doctors, construction workers, cashiers, and other non-risk-oriented jobs.

Yes, it's highly irresponsible of the parents to let her do that, but here's the problem. Instructor could have laughed, and said *** no.

Yeah, then he'd be on the news because he refused them, but I'd rather be on the news for refusing to let a child fire an uzi, than be the same dumbfuck on the news that got killed by the child I let use the uzi.

Completely different trying to parallel life savers, to a dipshit gun range operator.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-27 10:36:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I seriously question if it were actually in "full auto" and not just semi-auto, as for the "gun" it was a 9mm, big whoop.

Accidents happen, and there's way too much fear mongering in this thread.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-27 10:36:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Fact: Italians are only the second-best Nazis.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-08-27 10:36:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be considered a fake Italian? I thought that meant you were born full Italian, but were not born in Italy.
By fonewear 2014-08-27 10:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of guns:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-08-27 10:37:41
Link | Quote | Reply

don't let them fool you for one second they all eat at mcdonalds!

ITALIAN FOOD!!!!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-08-27 10:39:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
Leviathan.Mckeag said: »
Isn't there age limits at shooting ranges regardless if guardian is present or not.
In Bullets and Burgers' case, the stated age limit on their website is as follows:
"Any child between 8 and 17 can fire a weapon as long as a parent or guardian is present". The girl's parents stood by, watching the whole shitstorm unfold. Their daughter nailed Vacca with a headshot while he stood right beside her. Now, he's dead and the girl is pretty much scarred for life in terms of her mental health.
I guess we can't do anything that's dangerous cause you know... accidents.

Ban all guns!
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-08-27 10:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a McDonalds I might actually be a customer to. Here in the UK they aren't all that great.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-08-27 10:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Real Italian food is meant to be eaten by groups of people, with real fresh ingredients, hand tossed pasta/pizza, and is by and large, healthier. Unless you're eating at the stingiest *** places in Italy.

What are you? Communist?

Get that healthy hippie ***out of my face. Jesus ate American hamburgers dripping with grease because he created everything and fat tastes good. All you leftists with your manufactured vegan nonsense are a disgrace to the best country in the world. We didn't raise that flag at Iwa Jima for garden picked ingredients and sharing.

AMERICA. GOD BLESS IT ***.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-08-27 10:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be considered a fake Italian?

YES!! if you live anywhere but italy, you aren't italian!

obama doesn't consider himself a fuggin Hawaiian!!!

or a kenyan for that matter!
[+]
 Leviathan.Behemothx
Server: Leviathan
user: BehemothZ
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2014-08-27 10:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

lol guns
[+]
By volkom 2014-08-27 10:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

woah woah woah~

the guy bad mouthing america is an italian living in the uk who goes to mc.donalds
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-08-27 10:42:58
Link | Quote | Reply

You appear to be tad confused. (@Nokolce)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-27 10:43:30
Link | Quote | Reply

He knew what he was doing, it was an incredibly stupid thing to do. And stupid people ALWAYS deserve to die. Really have an intolerance for blatant stupidity. (Not being unintelligent, or ignorance.)
To say that the instructor deserved to die is saying that a firefighter deserved to be burned alive, or a police officer deserved to die for responding to an armed robbery, or a solider deserved to die for fighting a war his/her leader instigated or responded to.

Yes, it was stupid for the instructor and parents to allow a 9 year old handle or even come close to an Uzi. That's not the main issue to my post. To actually deserve death because of the guy's occupation and lack of judgement is paramount to other "deserved deaths."

We can even expand it to simpler jobs, like truck drivers, doctors, construction workers, cashiers, and other non-risk-oriented jobs.

Yes, it's highly irresponsible of the parents to let her do that, but here's the problem. Instructor could have laughed, and said *** no.

Yeah, then he'd be on the news because he refused them, but I'd rather be on the news for refusing to let a child fire an uzi, than be the same dumbfuck on the news that got killed by the child I let use the uzi.

Completely different trying to parallel life savers, to a dipshit gun range operator.
You would have a point, if she never fired the Uzi before.

Problem is, as it is reported in several sources, she already successfully fired that very Uzi multiple times in "single shot" mode. It was when it was set to "fully automatic" mode that the accident happened.

It wasn't the instructor's fault, it was an accident, plain and simple.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-08-27 10:46:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Single shot, and full-auto may as well be a completely different gun.

At least with single shot 100% chance every bullet goes where you point it. Full auto she freaked out and waved it around.

Using an uzi wasn't the dumbfuck move, putting it on full-auto was.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-08-27 10:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

@Volkom.

I don't eat McDonald's, I'm simply referring to the few times I had it while I was at College. It was always hyped up by the students there for some reason, I suppose they don't know any better, but I do.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-08-27 10:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the most profound gif about 'Murica ever. There are just layers upon layers to dissect and analyze.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-08-27 10:48:11
Link | Quote | Reply

You would have a point, if she never fired the Uzi before.

Problem is, as it is reported in several sources, she already successfully fired that very Uzi multiple times in "single shot" mode. It was when it was set to "fully automatic" mode that the accident happened.

It wasn't the instructor's fault, it was an accident, plain and simple.
But KN, if you give liberals enough power they can make sure accidents NEVER happen.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-08-27 10:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

This is the most profound gif about 'Murica ever. There are just layers upon layers to dissect and analyze.

That's just a natural anti-recoil right there.
 Ragnarok.Sharain
user: Sharain
By Ragnarok.Sharain 2014-08-27 10:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

The abundance of food would be similar, the quality, however, would be vastly superior.

Not the kind of food you would feel like a slob for consuming after.
<3 food in Italy. And that every place there does a wonderful job in accommodating food intolerances. I'm used to that when there's a conference lunch or what-not, I get a bowl of salad since people can't be bothered to make special food. At best maybe a baked potato. But in Italy... <3. Full four course meals every day, and they were so tasty too!

Lets derail this thread further, food is much better topic than guns!
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13