Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 117 118 119
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-29 10:09:57
Link | Quote | Reply

ICQ is on that list?

ICQ is still a thing?

Gotta get me that stuff back. I miss that ol' "Uh-oh!" from the nostalgic era of 1997.

Otherwise...***. I was apparently already boycotting Israel more or less without even trying. I'll just have to switch to RC Cola to mix with my rum.

Wait. No...I just saw Johnson & Johnson on there.

Sorry, kids. The Q-tips stay. Go Israel.

[+]
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 10:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys killing it we're not gonna 50 it :(
 Ragnarok.Bigsyke
Server: Ragnarok
user: Bigsyke
By Ragnarok.Bigsyke 2014-07-29 10:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Asura.Ccl said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »
Such an ignorant and dumb nation.
If you speak like this it makes you just as bad as those who think all muslims are terrorists.

Yes, there are people that I never talked about in game that sent me tell telling me "see how sad are some people in usa? they watch fox too much and think we HAVE to protect israel" SO I have faith people in this thread are actually paid by Israel.

You really think that if Israel was gone the US wouldn't be the next target?

You can't possibly be so naive...

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Was there war in 1948 in middle east before the invasion of Israel?

are you joking? there has never been peace in any human society.

ever.
ftfy

This thread has been very entertaining, from both sides.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-29 10:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

NOBODY DOESN'T LIKE SARA LEE!!!!
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 10:17:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Turkey and India already doing it well:
http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/1.607046
By Jetackuu 2014-07-29 10:18:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »

Otherwise...***. I was apparently already boycotting Israel more or less without even trying. I'll just have to switch to RC Cola to mix with my rum.
I believe RC Cola is owned/distributed by Schweppes in the US, which is on that list my friend.

aka Dr. Pepper, snapple, etc.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-29 10:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

NOBODY DOESN'T LIKE SARA LEE!!!!

Wait...is that the slogan?

I always thought it was "Nobody does it like Sara Lee".
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-29 10:20:27
Link | Quote | Reply

My favorite slogan is "I feel like chicken tonight"

The Jews are responsible for this !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-29 10:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

I believe RC Cola is owned/distributed by Schweppes in the US, which is on that list my friend.

Huh. So it is. I really should have known that given RC's association with the Penguins' arena.

Okay, well, I already lifted the Ramyrez household's embargo on behalf of J&J, so I don't really give a damn anyhow.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-07-29 10:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Turkey and India already doing it well:
http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/1.607046
The guy with the Fanta is a retard (aside from coke is horrible ***) Fanta is a coke product, and was made by them...
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-07-29 10:22:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

Huh. So it is. I really should have known that given RC's association with the Penguins' arena.

Okay, well, I already lifted the Ramyrez household's embargo on behalf of J&J, so I don't really give a damn anyhow.

yup
 Asura.Triffle
user: Triffle
By Asura.Triffle 2014-07-29 10:23:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Was there war in 1948 in middle east before the invasion of Israel?

are you joking? there has never been peace in the middle east.

ever.

So you're telling me that the USA and UK did put jew after WWII on a land where there was never peace? Was their master plan to finish the jew left over after WWII and it failed miserably?

I won't say it has anything to do with religion, but yes it does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PLIWZj5Buk
By fonewear 2014-07-29 10:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Please eat armour hot dogs or the terrorist win.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-29 10:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be buggered. Nik is right.

Quote:
Sara Lee is also the brand name of a number of frozen and packaged foods, often known for the long-running slogan "Everybody doesn't like something, but nobody doesn't like Sara Lee," often incorrectly reported as "Nobody does it like Sara Lee."
-- Wikipedia.

I now have to re-evaluate entire portions of my life to see what sort of fallout may have ocurred from this vital misheard marketing jingle.

Edit: Though, I do wish to be clear. *** who recorded that jingle should learn to properly enunciate her words.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-29 10:28:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Because China needs allies? Because Russia isn't enough in the worst case?

Did I really have to say that, it wasn't obvious enough?

Just because they are bullied by China doesn't mean they'll necessary choose the lesser of two evil. Especially when they can either turn a blind eye or regretfully ally a country that can literally bomb them without having to fear any retaliation, which isn't the case of the US bombing anything in this region.

Afania, living his life one turn at a time.

Unless you have magic power to change the way ppl make decisions.....can you?

Just because you don't like the US, doesn't mean other ppl in those regions hate the US more than China. Japan, SK, Taiwan, Philippine will probably embrace US before China can get a chance.

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
only enemies
Do they really have enemies though? They're at odds with Japan and there's the neverending dispute about southern territories, but other than that?

That's pretty much majority of the countries in that region that's hating China D:

Below are the list of the recent events I can remember:

2 months ago, Vienam had an anti-China riot and they burned a tons of foreign(mostly Chinese) factories:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/19/world/asia/china-vietnam-islands-oil-rig-explainer/

Back when I still play FFXIV, my JP fc mate had been talking about their military conflict with China for weeks, I don't recall JP had military conflict with the US recently:

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-japan-conflict-could-lead-to-war-2014-1

A couple of months ago, when Taiwan signed a trade agreement with China, students occupied Legislature for nearly a month to stop the agreement...nobody had an issue with an US trade agreement.

I don't think SK hates China as much, but Chinese really hates south korea because they claim Chinese culture originate in Korea and that hurted Chinese ego.

I think they also had conflict with Air Defense Identification Zone thing.

China also had territory dispute with Philippines, that country is also an ally of the US, just like SK:

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/fms/special-reports/106862/the-china-philippines-dispute-in-the-east-sea.html

Not even their own ppl like their government so they started terrorist attacks.....in their own country:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/21/world/asia/china-xinjiang-explosions/

Also, I think other countries like India also doesn't trust China completely.

Those are just 2014 events, fyi.

Personally, I don't believe a country that can't gain trust from it's neighbor nor it's people has the ability to become No.1. Nuclear weapon and $$ can't save them when they can't even deal with their own problem. You guys dislike the US, I get it. But expecting China to "dominate the region" in the near future is just...delusional.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-29 10:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I don't think SK hates China as much, but Chinese really hates south korea because they claim Chinese culture originate in Korea and that hurted Chinese ego.

To be fair, both Korean and Japanese culture are derivative of Chinese culture at some point in history and the fact they both vehemently deny that fact is borderline ridiculous when viewed objectively.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-07-29 10:33:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

To be fair, both Korean and Japanese culture are derivative of Chinese culture at some point in history and the fact they both vehemently deny that fact is borderline ridiculous when viewed objectively.
I believe willfully delusional is the phrase.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-29 10:34:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think there's any japanese that denies the origin of many facets of their cultures, hell it's taught in school.

As for the events, only Philippines I never heard of.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-29 10:35:44
Link | Quote | Reply

So going back further in history, the Hebrew and Canaanites were the original indigenous peoples of the land, that Arabic Palestinians are descended from, as well as the 7th Century Arabic conquerors.

Therefore, the land originally belonged to the Israelis, and for centuries, Both groups, largely lived in peace together, while there was still political turmoil and war in the region.

The translation Ccl was looking for reads as "Palestinian People", but the etymology and history of the word makes no distinction between the Arabic Palestinians, or the Jewish Palestinians, and was at one point, actually all inclusive of those descended from a person who have roots originating in Palestine.

During the 7th Century, the Palestine region underwent forceful "Arabization" of culture and language.

So, as far as history is concerned (and this can be cross checked by multiple historical accounts by the various conquering nations, and immigrant nations coming into Palestine over the course of 2-3 millennia), that land originally belonged to Israel, as Palestine was originally under their political jurisdiction as a nation, pre-dating the 7th century invasion of Palestine by Arab nations.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 10:35:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Just because they are bullied by China doesn't mean they'll necessary choose the lesser of two evil. Especially when they can either turn a blind eye or regretfully ally a country that can literally bomb them without having to fear any retaliation, which isn't the case of the US bombing anything in this region.

Just because you don't like the US, doesn't mean other ppl in those regions hate the US more than China. Japan, SK, Taiwan, Philippine will probably embrace US before China can get a chance.

only enemies
Do they really have enemies though? They're at odds with Japan and there's the neverending dispute about southern territories, but other than that?

That's pretty much majority of the countries in that region that's hating China D:

2 months ago, Vienam had an anti-China riot and they burned a tons of foreign(mostly Chinese) factories:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/19/world/asia/china-vietnam-islands-oil-rig-explainer/

Back when I still play FFXIV, my JP fc mate had been talking about their military conflict with China for weeks, I don't recall JP had military conflict with the US recently:

A couple of months ago, when Taiwan signed a trade agreement with China, students occupied Legislature for nearly a month to stop the agreement...nobody had an issue with an US trade agreement.

China also had territory dispute with Philippines, that country is also an ally of the US, just like SK:

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/fms/special-reports/106862/the-china-philippines-dispute-in-the-east-sea.html

Not even their own ppl like their government so they started terrorist attacks.....in their own country:

Personally, I don't believe a country that can't gain trust from it's neighbor nor it's people has the ability to become No.1. Nuclear weapon and $$ can't save them when they can't even deal with their own problem. You guys dislike the US, I get it. But expecting China to "dominate the region" in the near future is just...delusional.

Stop using CNN, it's on the boycott list.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-29 10:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
that land originally belonged to Israel
Yeah it did, but they left it cause it sucked. Did they expect it to remain unclaimed by anyone till they bothered to return?
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-29 10:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

only enemies

Stop using CNN, it's on the boycott list.

How can I find articles to link without CNN/google :(
By Jetackuu 2014-07-29 10:38:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah it did, but they left it cause it sucked. Did they expect it to remain unclaimed by anyone till they bothered to return?
It was claimed, by the British, and look, they gave it back to them.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-29 10:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

We can all be linked through our hearts.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-29 10:39:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I now have to re-evaluate entire portions of my life to see what sort of fallout may have occurred from this vital misheard marketing jingle.

we'll let you back into the club when you finish!

/slams door
By Jetackuu 2014-07-29 10:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it's funny that people are bitching about boycotts with ibm/intel on that list, they're talking about technology that everyone here is using at least some form of, unless they're on a arm cpu...
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-29 10:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think there's any japanese that denies the origin of many facets of their cultures, hell it's taught in school.

Mmmm. Maybe these days things are more open-minded. I took a lot of Asian history and culture courses through college, but most were non-modern-era history courses.

Maybe they've come to terms in the past 100 years. They have had One or two major incidents in that time frame to make them re-evaluate their world view.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-29 10:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

They didn't leave because it sucked.

Many of them were displaced by the Arab Conquerors, or faced a forceful "Arabization", used and sold as slave labour (this has been noted to be true in the historical documents of Egypt), and was, as time progressed, ruled by many differing political entities from outside invaders.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-29 10:43:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Mmmm. Maybe these days things are more open-minded. I took a lot of Asian history and culture courses through college, but most were non-modern-era history courses.

Maybe they've come to terms in the past 100 years. They have had One or two major incidents in that time frame to make them re-evaluate their world view.
Like Australia, Japan was originally used as a Chinese prison colony for some of the worst offenders, and was the most likely reason, during ancient Chinese rule, that people were mysteriously "spirited away", never to be seen again.

That's at least some of what I read when reading ancient Japanese history. Whether that's true or not, I couldn't really say for sure, since I am not familiar with that much of Japan or China's ancient history.
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 117 118 119