Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 117 118 119
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-29 09:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
This will require the most epic derail possible. Not an easy task but I think we are up for it !
drop some HuffPost articles in here. that's a quick derail.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-29 09:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/29/palestinian-death-toll-israeli-airstrikes_n_5629753.html

Hard hitting journalism at your service.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 09:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Repost this had potential don't bury it too fast:

Also to people claiming Israel always belonged to Jew and that they were always there, some friend gave me this:

http://jewinthecity.com/2014/07/are-orthodox-jews-zionists-or-anti-zionists/

the important part is:

"Why are so many Orthodox Jews Zionists? First of all, the “oath” only prohibits us from seizing the land by force. We didn’t seize it; it was given to us by UN declaration. Nothing in the “oath” prevents us from accepting the land as a gift, or from using force to defend it once we have it."

Can you explain how you can give something to someone if it's their already? I don't understand that part.
By fonewear 2014-07-29 09:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Why does anyone care or take the UN seriously is a more important question.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 09:29:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cause if we don't, Israel doesn't belong there since it was given the right to be there by something we shouldn't care about and country surrounding it should nuke it down ?
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-29 09:35:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
Cause if we don't, Israel doesn't belong there since it was given the right to be there by something we shouldn't care about and country surrounding it should nuke it down ?

so let's hypothetically "nuke it down"

what does the rest of the world gain in a middle east without israel?

peace? not hardly.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 09:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Was there war in 1948 in middle east before the invasion of Israel?
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 09:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

Yes, also russia is planning to give nukes to native americans so they can get back their land.

Usa wasn't put in there by the UN, so the UN being irrelevant wouldn't made the USA not allowed where it is right now.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-29 09:43:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I think the US is really getting weaker, they only attacked country with no/poor army(afghanistan) or country wich the UN checked and destroyed wpn first(Irak), and they got scared and didn't do ***with more serious country(like Iran and NK everyday treat).

If russia is doing some move right now, they prolly think that too.
Weren't you the one that admitted he knew nothing at all about NK the other day and now you're using them as an example for something?

Also, the US didn't attack Afghanistan... they actually worked with the afghan northern alliance as well as other european countries to root out Osama and (insert terrorist organization here).

I thought you were supposed to be more informed than us ignorant Americans on global affairs...

You seem to just be spouting nonsense to try and make whatever point it is that you're trying to make...

Where did I say I know more about american on GLOBAL affair? I just said some of you are biased on this conflict and only see one side.

Still doesn't change the fact you only goes to war against country without army or after you destroyed their weapon. Sirya is the biggest shithole in the world right now, if the extremist win who are they gonna attack next?

And don't tell me you didn't go cause russia said no, more than just rusia said no when you attacked Iraq with fake motivation.
Then I'd suggest you stick to your spiel on how the Zionist Jew Regime is here to destroy the world and such then... Because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Again, we never went to war with Afghanistan... and when did Iraq not have an army?

How could I deny a decade in Iraq? lol... I'm hoping this is all just a language barrier.

It has been a pretty big issue for a long time here that they never found the WMD's used as an excuse to invade.

None of this has anything to to with Iran or NK though...

Also, I love all the people using Russia as the "chess master" nowadays just because they don't want to acknowledge the US in any way... makes me laugh every time.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-29 09:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

Yes, also russia is planning to give nukes to native americans so they can get back their land.
Doesn't it mean that they'll bomb EU?

I'm moving to Korea.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 09:45:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the US is really getting weaker, they only attacked country with no/poor army(afghanistan) or country wich the UN checked and destroyed wpn first(Irak), and they got scared and didn't do ***with more serious country(like Iran and NK everyday treat).

If russia is doing some move right now, they prolly think that too.
Weren't you the one that admitted he knew nothing at all about NK the other day and now you're using them as an example for something?

Also, the US didn't attack Afghanistan... they actually worked with the afghan northern alliance as well as other european countries to root out Osama and (insert terrorist organization here).

I thought you were supposed to be more informed than us ignorant Americans on global affairs...

You seem to just be spouting nonsense to try and make whatever point it is that you're trying to make...

Where did I say I know more about american on GLOBAL affair? I just said some of you are biased on this conflict and only see one side.

Still doesn't change the fact you only goes to war against country without army or after you destroyed their weapon. Sirya is the biggest shithole in the world right now, if the extremist win who are they gonna attack next?

And don't tell me you didn't go cause russia said no, more than just rusia said no when you attacked Iraq with fake motivation.
Then I'd suggest you stick to your spiel on how the Zionist Jew Regime is here to destroy the world and such then... Because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Again, we never went to war with Afghanistan... and when did Iraq not have an army?

How could I deny a decade in Iraq? lol... I'm hoping this is all just a language barrier.

It has been a pretty big issue for a long time here that they never found the WMD's used as an excuse to invade.

None of this has anything to to with Iran or NK though...

Also, I love all the people using Russia as the "chess master" nowadays just because they don't want to acknowledge the US in any way... makes me laugh every time.

I know the thread is awesome so there might be some confusion, I never said Zionist aim to destroy the world, I didn't read the rest, it started with a lie about me, go back to page 1 and read everything again, looks like you missed some of it.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-29 09:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you explain how you can give something to someone if it's their already? I don't understand that part.
Aren't you saying that this land belongs to the palestinians and that you want the global community to step in and give it back to them?
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 09:47:06
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
don't forget the generic use of the word terrorist.

I actually was wrong about saying terrorist it isn't the appropriate word, it's more like "the criminale state of Israel" sounds better after all.
By fonewear 2014-07-29 09:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-29 09:48:00
Link | Quote | Reply

are you joking? there has never been peace in the middle east.

ever.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 09:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Aren't you saying that this land belongs to the palestinians and that you want the global community to step in and give it back to them?

The only thing I'm saying is, it didn't belong to the Israeli as people argued on page 9 or something, I should go reread too.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-29 09:49:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I admit Bobby Fischer was most likely better than Kasparov, but still.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 09:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

are you joking? there has never been peace in the middle east.

ever.

So you're telling me that the USA and UK did put jew after WWII on a land where there was never peace? Was their master plan to finish the jew left over after WWII and it failed miserably?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-29 09:53:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you Wikipedia

"The page "Middle east peace" does not exist."
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-29 09:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

This might be the most Jewish thread since my bar mitzvah thread.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 09:55:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh also that dude saying there isn't an arabic word for Palestine. What is this: (Arabic: الشعب الفلسطيني‎, ash-sha‘b al-Filasṭīnī)? Need some UAE people and help on that please!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-29 09:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

So you're telling me that the USA and UK did put jew after WWII on a land where there was never peace? Was their master plan to finish the jew left over after WWII and it failed miserably?

we have a long history of sending people back to where they came from without ever following that advice for ourselves.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 10:01:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Since petition doesn't work, this might:

Please stop funding criminal.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-29 10:03:40
Link | Quote | Reply

good luck with that.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-07-29 10:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

yes
By fonewear 2014-07-29 10:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Since petition doesn't work, this might:

But I need my Levi jeans !
By fonewear 2014-07-29 10:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Boycotts tend to have the reverse effect. So I'm stocking up on KFC and blue jeans as we speak.

I'm boycotting Hamas. Their missiles aren't as good as I once believed.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-29 10:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

No.

We're evil.

They don't call us the great satan for nothing.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 117 118 119