Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 117 118 119
 Lakshmi.Saevel
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-07-23 08:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha it's so funny watching people who have no clue about world events raging on.

Here is a hint guys, according to Hamas no Jewish man, woman or child may be allowed to live. That it is the duty of every muslim to kill all Jewish people anywhere they may be. That there will never be peace as long as any Jew draws breath. Yet somehow it's the Israelis that are committing "genocide" by bombing Hamas weapons depot's, supply bases and command centers.

What makes it worse, is that those same people voted in Hamas under the promise that Hamas would exterminate every Jew in the region.

Yet over in the west bank there hasn't been any rockets fired are Israeli schools or hospitals, nor any air strikes against Hamas facilities.

The dumb Israeli's building houses in the West bank has absolutely nothing to do with this violence. This is Hamas killing Israelis because they believe all Israelis deserve to die and Israel defending their children from Hamas by bombing the sh!t out of Hamas facilities. The fact that Hamas decides to build schools and houses over it's facilities or have groups of women and children stand on top of it's buildings just makes them all that most disgusting.

I say carpet and fire bomb all of Gaza. Every time a rocket is fired, hit that entire area with enough firepower to level it. This is the only way to win against fanatics who believes the greatest accomplishment in life is to kill more Jewish people. You can not reason with that level of hatred, you can only snuff it out the old fashioned way.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-23 08:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
No thanks, wipe them out.
Spoken like a true terrorist.
I wouldn't go so far as to call Vic a terrorist.

An idiot, yes, terrorist, no.

Difference is that Vic isn't going out killing people in random just because they are in a certain group.

If a terrorist was on these forums, he would sound like Vic. Last time I checked, a terrorist can't kill people on forums.
Spoken like a true terrorist stands and holds true.
So basically, anyone who disagrees with you is a terrorist.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-23 08:19:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
They've been on and off at war for what now, 70 years? So obviously Palestine has plenty of responsibilities, but they'll never drop it due to religious reasons.

But lol defending Israel..hell, that nation shouldn't even exist.
There's nothing religious about it. A people had their land taken away from them in 1948, they've been resisting for 70 years further disenfranchisement. Their resistance is recognized by the entire world with the exception of the United States and Israel. 1.7 billion people of the entire world are Muslim and most vocal about Israeli crimes because the majority of palestinians are Muslim. But the Christian Palestinians are also oppressed. So this is not a religious paradigm from the Palestinian standpoint. On the contrary, it is Israel that says it is a JEWISH state.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-23 08:21:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Difference is that Vic isn't going out killing people in random just because they are in a certain group.

If a terrorist was on these forums, he would sound like Vic. Last time I checked, a terrorist can't kill people on forums.

No, just those that use public forums to call for the mass extermination of people.

I hope you're trolling and not actually this thick.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-23 08:24:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
Haha it's so funny watching people who have no clue about world events raging on.

Here is a hint guys, according to Hamas no Jewish man, woman or child may be allowed to live. That it is the duty of every muslim to kill all Jewish people anywhere they may be. That there will never be peace as long as any Jew draws breath. Yet somehow it's the Israelis that are committing "genocide" by bombing Hamas weapons depot's, supply bases and command centers.

What makes it worse, is that those same people voted in Hamas under the promise that Hamas would exterminate every Jew in the region.

Yet over in the west bank there hasn't been any rockets fired are Israeli schools or hospitals, nor any air strikes against Hamas facilities.

The dumb Israeli's building houses in the West bank has absolutely nothing to do with this violence. This is Hamas killing Israelis because they believe all Israelis deserve to die and Israel defending their children from Hamas by bombing the sh!t out of Hamas facilities. The fact that Hamas decides to build schools and houses over it's facilities or have groups of women and children stand on top of it's buildings just makes them all that most disgusting.

I say carpet and fire bomb all of Gaza. Every time a rocket is fired, hit that entire area with enough firepower to level it. This is the only way to win against fanatics who believes the greatest accomplishment in life is to kill more Jewish people. You can not reason with that level of hatred, you can only snuff it out the old fashioned way.

Since you've decided to reference Hamas, please list your source.

Founder of Hamas, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin explaining what Hamas's mission is before he was assassinated by Hellfire missles. (He's so intimidating, maybe Israel/America should have used a Nuke)

YouTube Video Placeholder

But please, by all means go back to watching O'reilly and Beck.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-23 08:30:01
Link | Quote | Reply

No, just those that use public forums to call for the mass extermination of people.

I hope you're trolling and not actually this thick.

Quote:
Terrorist (n): A person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.

Quote:
Terrorism (n): the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

So, in order for a person to be a terrorist, they would have to use violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims. I fail to see how anyone here has done that, since all anyone has done is expressed an opinion in the matter.

But let me ask you this: If I said "I stab your wrist with a fork," did I create physical injury on you?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-23 08:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

There's nothing religious about it. A people had their land taken away from them in 1948, they've been resisting for 70 years further disenfranchisement. Their resistance is recognized by the entire world with the exception of the United States and Israel. 1.7 billion people of the entire world are Muslim and most vocal about Israeli crimes because the majority of palestinians are Muslim. But the Christian Palestinians are also oppressed. So this is not a religious paradigm from the Palestinian standpoint. On the contrary, it is Israel that says it is a JEWISH state.
While I will agree with you that the methods that created Israel were not optimal, what has been done has been done. You can't change the past, only the present.

But what can we do about it?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-23 08:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

They've been on and off at war for what now, 70 years? So obviously Palestine has plenty of responsibilities, but they'll never drop it due to religious reasons.

But lol defending Israel..hell, that nation shouldn't even exist.
70 years later any war should be dropped or you're just perpetrating a carnage, if they don't it's only cause of Jerusalem. And this is where Palestine is wrong(other than the modus operandi).

As for Israel its very existence is illegal(and even more its expansion).
[+]
 Bismarck.Dubai
Server: Bismarck
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2014-07-23 08:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Your giving out hints? What are we, sheeps in a farm? I want to see sources!

Seeing on how you have been fed some horse c-r-a-p. I'm guessing I need to give history lessons to you.

Firstly, Palestine(government and people) welcomed the Jews and shared with them everything after Hitler exterminated/fried most of them back in WW2 thus passing the law that the once Mighty Britain put into place, that "Every Jew is allowed to live on the Palestinian land, in which again the Palestinians welcomed warmly and shared with them there homes/jobs/culture/food,etc..

Secondly, Hamas was created to "defend" themselves from the Jewish kicking Palestinians out of their own home and calling it there own.

Thirdly, Hamas does not even have the funding to fund such act(that's why Palestinians got the nickname stone fighters), because they are so poor and have no way in defending themselves that they ended up using stones.

Finally, let me ask you this Saevel, what would you do if you welcomed me to your house, gave me your own master bed room to sleep in, shared with me your food, and gave me everything I needed to settle AND in the end, after I have settled down and established myself, I kick you out of your own home, blocking you from using any of your OWN facility and taking everything that you own and labeling it "Mine" by law.

Again, Hamas has nothing to do with these bombings, Hamas has been out of action/fundings/real leader for quite a few years. So please diversify your information before giving out these claims that Hamas was created to "abolish jews" and stop saying "hints" because you will be laughed at and made fun of.

PS: You should check out the Jewish occupation since it started after the end of WW2. You will be surprised.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-07-23 08:36:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »

...Yes, because signing an online petition will put an end to a conflict that has been going on for centuries!

Conflict started in 1948. What "centuries" are you referring to?

Conflict started long before that. History didn't magically begin in the 20th century. The Israelis were persecuted heavily on the last Caliphs of the Ottoman Empire. They were given three choices, convert to Islam, pay a heavy tax, or be killed. And even if you did pay the tax, should you ever offend a Muslim you were jailed, mutilated or killed depending on the severity of the infraction. Losing an eye, tongue or hand wasn't uncommon. Most fled that area and settled in Europe. Where do you think ISIS got the idea for what they did in Mosul?

And before the Turks took over that region it's been swapped from one conquer to another, renamed time and time again. It was once known as Israel and Judea with the neighboring land to the west referred to as Philistine.

Palestine isn't even Arabic, it's not pronounceable in any of their native languages. Palestine is a Roman loan word that was adapted from the Greek word used to refer to the land west of Israel and Judah.

As to why Israel was created in the first place, it was the solution to a very big problem. Since after WWI and the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire England had been responsible for managing that region under the name British Mandate of Palestine. After World War II a very big problem cropped up, what to do with all the Jewish refugee's who had fled the Nazi's and been displaced? Nobody wanted to take them in, and they would of been heavily persecuted had they returned to their original homes, so some people got the idea of turning over large portions of the British Mandate, where was largely empty, and creating an permanent home for the Jewish refugees. Several newly created Arab nations (sliced off from the remnants of the Ottoman Empire) objected and so they modified the idea to include an Arabic nation too. The Arab nations declined the offer but the UN pressed onwards and thus Israel was reborn. Soon after it's creation all nearly Arab nations attacked it with the purpose being kill all the Jewish people and form a single Arab nation. To everyone's surprise the Israel's actually defeated the Arab nations, all of them. Afterwards everyone hunkered down and rebuild until twenty years later the nearby Arab nations were again preparing to launch another genocide attempt. Rather then wait for the attack to happen Israel attacked and was able to defeat them.

Every since that time those nearby Arab nations have been sending suicide bombers to kill as many Jewish people as possible. Israel sure as f*ck didn't start that fight but they are bound and determined to end it. The very lives of their wives and children are at stake, and so I can fully understand why they say "f*ck you" to the rest of the world and concentrate of protecting their children.

Now for those "settlements". If anyone here was actually intellectually honest enough to do research they would realize the west bank isn't a single nation in any sense. It was broken into three zones, A, B and C with different zones being partitioned off for either Israeli or Palestinian. The zoning was done by the Europeans with very little input from Israel and nearly no input from the Palestinians (the general belief was that no Israeli should be allowed to live and thus no area should be partitioned for them to build on). With nobody to sign any agreement with Israel started building anyway. Much later Fatah got their act together and stopped pushing to kill every Jewish man, women and child. There were many who disagreed with this new stance and formed a splinter group called Hamas who still pursues the policy of killing every Jewish man, women and child. After those two split, Fatah actually had realistic talks with the Israeli government and conditions have been slowly improving. Some settlements were dismantled though there is still a big disagreement on who owns which spot of land with Israel arguing that since the Arab nations rejected the UN's plan, it's nonexistent.

Current population area's

Original UN plan

It should be obvious to anyone with half a brain that the original UN plan could not possible work. It leaves the Israel nation extremely vulnerable to attack by both the proposed Arab nation and the nearby established Arab nation. Who all, except Egypt who has a peace treaty with Israel, have sword to kill every Jewish man, woman and child.

Sorry guys I can't feel bad for the Palestinians, and I can't fault the Israelis. They are merely doing what's required to protect the lives of their women and children against known hostile enemies. There will never be peace as long as an Arab believes that every Jewish man, woman and child should be put to the sword.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-23 08:42:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Only USA wanted the creation of Israel, and not cause they gave a damn about jews. Let's not pretend that anyone's a hero here.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-23 08:43:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy *** this thread.

I'm mind blown. I'm absolutely mind blown by anyone taking sides, to begin with, being too dense to understand that it isn't a matter of protecting one side but a matter of stopping the situation at all. I'm amazed that these specific absurdities are actually coming from the usual pseudo-intellectuals of these forums. I'm amazed at the brainwashing that is done overseas.

I clicked on this thread because I find the situation worrying, as it's not just about Israel vs Palestine, it goes beyond. But in the end, what I find the most worrying is how people that live in a certain country can still show new proofs every day that they are completely disconnected from reality.

Shame on you.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-23 08:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is a hint guys, according to Hamas no Jewish man, woman or child may be allowed to live.
I didn't read the rest of your post as this is enough to judge how ignorant you are about a topic you actually thought you knew anything about.

Do you know what is Zionism? Do you know what is their vision? Do you know what are their exact words, word for word, literally 1:1?

I bet you do, because you just used them, you simply put Jewish instead of Hamas (which should be replaced by goy, by the way) and called it a day.

How blind can you be, this is unbelievable for me, really. You literally live in what is Israel² and you come here vomiting what you have been spoon fed all your life. It's hilarious, but not in a good way. It is scarily hilarious.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-23 08:54:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess you think that Hamas is justified in putting rocket batteries next to schools and hospitals? How does one look at that and seriously think "How can Israel kill innocent kids?" instead of "How can Hamas use kids as human shields?"
 Bismarck.Dubai
Server: Bismarck
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2014-07-23 08:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »

...Yes, because signing an online petition will put an end to a conflict that has been going on for centuries!

Conflict started in 1948. What "centuries" are you referring to?

Conflict started long before that. History didn't magically begin in the 20th century. The Israelis were persecuted heavily on the last Caliphs of the Ottoman Empire. They were given three choices, convert to Islam, pay a heavy tax, or be killed. And even if you did pay the tax, should you ever offend a Muslim you were jailed, mutilated or killed depending on the severity of the infraction. Losing an eye, tongue or hand wasn't uncommon. Most fled that area and settled in Europe. Where do you think ISIS got the idea for what they did in Mosul?

And before the Turks took over that region it's been swapped from one conquer to another, renamed time and time again. It was once known as Israel and Judea with the neighboring land to the west referred to as Philistine.

Palestine isn't even Arabic, it's not pronounceable in any of their native languages. Palestine is a Roman loan word that was adapted from the Greek word used to refer to the land west of Israel and Judah.

As to why Israel was created in the first place, it was the solution to a very big problem. Since after WWI and the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire England had been responsible for managing that region under the name British Mandate of Palestine. After World War II a very big problem cropped up, what to do with all the Jewish refugee's who had fled the Nazi's and been displaced? Nobody wanted to take them in, and they would of been heavily persecuted had they returned to their original homes, so some people got the idea of turning over large portions of the British Mandate, where was largely empty, and creating an permanent home for the Jewish refugees. Several newly created Arab nations (sliced off from the remnants of the Ottoman Empire) objected and so they modified the idea to include an Arabic nation too. The Arab nations declined the offer but the UN pressed onwards and thus Israel was reborn. Soon after it's creation all nearly Arab nations attacked it with the purpose being kill all the Jewish people and form a single Arab nation. To everyone's surprise the Israel's actually defeated the Arab nations, all of them. Afterwards everyone hunkered down and rebuild until twenty years later the nearby Arab nations were again preparing to launch another genocide attempt. Rather then wait for the attack to happen Israel attacked and was able to defeat them.

Every since that time those nearby Arab nations have been sending suicide bombers to kill as many Jewish people as possible. Israel sure as f*ck didn't start that fight but they are bound and determined to end it. The very lives of their wives and children are at stake, and so I can fully understand why they say "f*ck you" to the rest of the world and concentrate of protecting their children.

Now for those "settlements". If anyone here was actually intellectually honest enough to do research they would realize the west bank isn't a single nation in any sense. It was broken into three zones, A, B and C with different zones being partitioned off for either Israeli or Palestinian. The zoning was done by the Europeans with very little input from Israel and nearly no input from the Palestinians (the general belief was that no Israeli should be allowed to live and thus no area should be partitioned for them to build on). With nobody to sign any agreement with Israel started building anyway. Much later Fatah got their act together and stopped pushing to kill every Jewish man, women and child. There were many who disagreed with this new stance and formed a splinter group called Hamas who still pursues the policy of killing every Jewish man, women and child. After those two split, Fatah actually had realistic talks with the Israeli government and conditions have been slowly improving. Some settlements were dismantled though there is still a big disagreement on who owns which spot of land with Israel arguing that since the Arab nations rejected the UN's plan, it's nonexistent.

Current population area's

Original UN plan

It should be obvious to anyone with half a brain that the original UN plan could not possible work. It leaves the Israel nation extremely vulnerable to attack by both the proposed Arab nation and the nearby established Arab nation. Who all, except Egypt who has a peace treaty with Israel, have sword to kill every Jewish man, woman and child.

Sorry guys I can't feel bad for the Palestinians, and I can't fault the Israelis. They are merely doing what's required to protect the lives of their women and children against known hostile enemies. There will never be peace as long as an Arab believes that every Jewish man, woman and child should be put to the sword.

"They were given three choices, convert to Islam, pay a heavy tax, or be killed. And even if you did pay the tax, should you ever offend a Muslim you were jailed, mutilated or killed depending on the severity of the infraction. Losing an eye, tongue or hand wasn't uncommon."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA you just made my day thank you. I will give you a friendly "hint", read more before you allow people to laugh at you.

For the other readers, I will explain, that quote I have quoted from all that rubbish you have posted, which is COMPLETELY and ABSOLUTELY wrong.

This is a brief explanation of the occupation and how it happened, By Dr. Naik Zakir

This is also a explanation of what people think of "Muslim killing"

Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-23 09:08:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
I guess you think that Hamas is justified in putting rocket batteries next to schools and hospitals? How does one look at that and seriously think "How can Israel kill innocent kids?" instead of "How can Hamas use kids as human shields?"
How can you be that blind/dense/whatever word can match the level of stupidity you're showing?

Don't you understand that this isn't a Hollywood movie? Use your brain, it isn't about picking who's right and who's wrong. BOTH sides are killing each other, there is just one with the upper hand as he's backed up by the Western world.

If you had even a bit of logic in your brain you'd understand that the situation has to stop. Saying such things as "kill them all, who cares" against either side or even trying to defend either side is being completely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and having literally no understanding of what real life is.

I'm seriously starting to wonder what is going on in America for their usual citizens to be that out of touch and idiotic whenever they speak their mind regarding international issues. Are you guys even part of the world you decide to comment on? Seriously now, go back talking about your stupid laws being passed in Florida and what not, this is clearly not a topic for you. We're not talking about legalizing marijuana, so obviously, you guys seem to have missed literally 70 years worth of information. Talk about being late to the party.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-23 09:16:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

I'm not going to quote from the Israeli Library's summary of the past thousand years that seeks to justify the crimes against humanity like saev did. I'm just going to let the horse speak for itself.

Where are people getting this "Hamas use kids as shields" ***?
(In case you have no idea who the palestinians are and who the israelis are, the Israelis are the ones in green military uniforms, the civilians and children are palestinian)

It is the Israeli Defense Force that have officially been caught by the media using this tactic, and were under order to do so.

Guardian Article
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/nov/21/israeli-soldiers-human-shield-avoid-jail

The best person to provide the oppressor's story, truthfully, would be the oppressor. Luckily, Many brave Israeli soldiers have spoken out and told the truth about what goes on in these "terrorist operations" - why not listen to what the Israelis themselves say about the occupation?

I don't see any Hamas or Palestinians speaking out against the Palestinians
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-23 09:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

So basically your stance is "the fighting needs to stop"

So how do you get two peoples who have been fighting, for what we can at least agree has been the last 70ish years, to stop and live on peacefuly?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-23 09:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Only USA wanted the creation of Israel, and not cause they gave a damn about jews. Let's not pretend that anyone's a hero here.
Agreed.

We felt sorry for the Jews for the Holocaust, so we punished Palestine for it. Although if the people in charge had any sense of justice, we should have given all of Germany to the Jews and let them have at it. Or at least, the western side of Germany (damn USSR had a claim of the eastern side).
By fonewear 2014-07-23 09:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Signs internet petition. Ends genocide. That simple.

That is how twitter works. #peacemiddleast
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-23 09:28:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

So how do you get two peoples who have been fighting, for what we can at least agree has been the last 70ish years, to stop and live on peacefuly?
Put a gun against their head and tell them to stop.

Not really, but if history has shown one thing, threat of force works in solving regional conflicts.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-23 09:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would a rapist, bully, murderer or thief ever stop if they were never held accountable for their crimes?

Isn't the answer obvious to your question? One of the world's strongest militaries is oppressing one of the world's weakest people and nothing is being done about it. Its actually amazing that the palestinians have held on for this long and refuse to just die out.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-23 09:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I vote we move all the palestinians somewhere else.
<insert patrick star meme here>
Can someone point me towards that petition?

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-23 09:41:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would a rapist, bully, murderer or thief ever stop if they were never held accountable for their crimes?
Wait, are you referring to Israel only, or both parties?
Isn't the answer obvious to your question? One of the world's strongest militaries is oppressing one of the world's weakest people and nothing is being done about it. Its actually amazing that the palestinians have held on for this long and refuse to just die out.
Palestine is not weak btw. I don't know where you get that from.

They just have people who hate them on all sides. Kindof like the Jews.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-23 09:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a terrible analogy. All of the examples you provided might stop for a number of different reasons beyond being held accountable for their actions.

It's not obvious. If it was obvious maybe the fighting would have stopped long ago.

So who's supposed to hold Israel accountable? Who wants to? Who could?

Also, you make this out to be a completely one sided situation. I have a hard time believing any side is innocent in all of this. so do both sides need to be held accountable?
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-23 09:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I think we should turn the Middle East into Disneyland. Those refugees are going to need jobs damn it !
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-23 09:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

It's too late to say "but they started it!" this isn't a kindergarten quarrel. Lives before lands, it sucks to lose a war, but how many should die still?

Both are wrong by now and that's all that matters, the rest is for history books.
By fonewear 2014-07-23 09:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't sign petitions that have no chance of being anything more than symbolic.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-23 09:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe we should now start emphasizing the term "But they ended it!" then