Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 117 118 119
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-28 21:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Tell him to spread his croissants, your baguette is rock hard.

Also, I've never gotten French surrender jokes.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-28 22:03:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Croissants are actually an Austrian creation, it just became synonomous with France because the insufferable pronunciation of the word originates with them.

As for Surrender, it comes from WWII and the debacle of the Maginot Line, built as a barrier against archaic WWI combat mentality, but no match for Adolf Hitler's Blitzkrieg tactics that merely went around the fortifications and conquered France in under a month. (Some reports say as little as two weeks) Compared to England who endured years of bombardment, including the first Ballistic Missile strikes, France's surrender is kind of a stain on their history that will never wash clean, no matter how reasonable it was if you take a step back and examine it with some objectivity.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-28 22:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd rather be stuffed like a pain au chocolat.

They're jokes you pull either to have some mindless fun or because you're out of arguments. Context based.

Croissant = crwa sans

Maybe there is an easier way to teach it, hmmm. Also, plural form "croissants" doesn't change the way you say it as the "s" added for plural is silent.
 Ragnarok.Bigsyke
Server: Ragnarok
user: Bigsyke
By Ragnarok.Bigsyke 2014-07-28 22:11:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »
Ragnarok.Bigsyke said: »
Asura.Ccl said: »
Well even google know your opinion on the subject they know the website you choose to get info on brainwash you good :D

Explosive irony coming from a Muslim sympathizer.

Yeah, how dare he sympathise with ~1.6 billion people!?

Is this supposed to be a clever retort? Or am I just totally getting whooshed by monumental sarcasm that takes for granted the four stage spin cycle with complimentary waxing the Islamic faith takes the brain through?
I'm never sarcastic. I was simply expressing full support of disagreeing with anyone who would sympathise with any of those ~1.6 billion.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 05:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I know what you guys are it all make sense now :D

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23695896

How much are you guys getting paid ? Also how can I get into this program too ?
 Fenrir.Moldtech
Server: Fenrir
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-07-29 05:57:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I know what you guys are it all make sense now :D

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23695896

How much are you guys getting paid ? Also how can I get into this program too ?

Jesus, that does explain a ton of stuff! LMAO!
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-29 06:19:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Well even google know your opinion on the subject they know the website you choose to get info on brainwash you good :D

Comments like these are exactly what is wrong with the majority of the US population. "Muslim Sympathizer"?

They have absolutely no *** clue about anything outside their district. Such an ignorant and dumb nation.

You're the type of ignorant scum that needs to be put in an isolated cage somewhere far far away from the rest of humanity.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-29 06:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Croissants are actually an Austrian creation, it just became synonomous with France because the insufferable pronunciation of the word originates with them.

As for Surrender, it comes from WWII and the debacle of the Maginot Line, built as a barrier against archaic WWI combat mentality, but no match for Adolf Hitler's Blitzkrieg tactics that merely went around the fortifications and conquered France in under a month. (Some reports say as little as two weeks) Compared to England who endured years of bombardment, including the first Ballistic Missile strikes, France's surrender is kind of a stain on their history that will never wash clean, no matter how reasonable it was if you take a step back and examine it with some objectivity.

France's surrender is a stain on their history that will never be washed off?

Holy sh!t look who's talking rofl.

Those 2 nukes the US dopped on Japan are probably the dirtiest and nastiest stain any nation will have to deal with, ever.
Unless someone else uses a nuke, 3 times in a row on the same country, the US holds the trophy for dirty undies.

Lets not get it twisted lol, the only reason the US has any influence in the world is because of its military might.

-In Finance, the US receding at an exponential rate.
-In civil and social standing, the US is already topping a few lists of "worst countries for "x" "
-Wikileaks didn't do much for the US's credibility either.
-There's an entire continent to your south that has suffered your paranoia and covert interventions, that are educated and upcoming. Their wet dream is to see you crumble.
-Europe is wondering just how much longer its going to take for you to be potty trained and their patience is wavering.
-Your East Asian Ally, Japan, is quickly waking up to a Chinese dominated region.
-China is your banker, and you owe him your soul. Anytime they want to pull the plug, they can. Your technology and edge in science is quickly waning as a result.
-Russia never really forgot about the betrayal in WWII. Its pissed off and has made its intentions for the US clear. (Google Putin's speech on the new cold war)
-The Arabs, who were once your financiers, have had enough of you and your uneven handed brokering of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict has been observed by the Arab world's smartest and youngest population ever. That same population that are billionares and own most of your blue chip companies.
-Every Muslim Nation on ever continent (1.7 billion people) clearly identify you as their oppressors.-

Good luck dude =), my grandchildren will probably be reading about the US's demise in history lessons before the next century.

But by all means, please continue to represent your nation's attitude so eloquently on these forums and defend the murderous apartheid state of Israel while bashing muslims.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-29 07:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »

Don't you have conspiracy theories to conjure up? Like how the Jews are ruling the world and the only way to take back your freedom is to kill all Jews?

But some key points:

-In civil and social standing, the US is already topping a few lists of "worst countries for "x" "
What lists are you talking about? And what lists include UAE with the US?

-Your East Asian Ally, Japan, is quickly waking up to a Chinese dominated region.

So?

-China is your banker, and you owe him your soul. Anytime they want to pull the plug, they can. Your technology and edge in science is quickly waning as a result.

Here is where it shows that you rely on US media too much. In actuality, a majority of US debt of $17 trillion is owed domestically. A very small portion (just a couple of hundred of billion dollars, don't know the exact amount but I believe it is between 200-300 billion) is owed to China. So, I highly doubt that we "owe him our souls." The only reason why it is news is because China is the largest foreign lender of US debt there is.

So, get your facts straight bub.

-The Arabs, who were once your financiers, have had enough of you and your uneven handed brokering of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict has been observed by the Arab world's smartest and youngest population ever. That same population that are billionares and own most of your blue chip companies.

A) Who cares?

B) Those who own a very small portion of these companies still do not have control over said companies. But if you are so knowledgeable about who owns what and what is in their portfolios, why not share it with the rest of the world.

Good luck dude =), my grandchildren will probably be reading about the US's demise in history lessons before the next century.

Only if your country regresses to a Xenophobic state and cuts all ties to the rest of the world.

But by all means, please continue to represent your nation's attitude so eloquently on these forums and defend the murderous apartheid state of Israel while bashing muslims.

Isn't the Islamic faith supposed to be peaceful and only a few outside followers are the ones committing these atrocities against mankind? That most of the faith doesn't support and even speaks against it?

And yet, you just stated that you support a global Muslim nation and that you expect the downfall of anyone outside your faith, which can only happen if these terrorists that you "don't support" actually win their little war against the world. And you also stated that every Muslim wishes this same thing.

So, either you are out of touch with your religion or every Muslim out there lies about their pursuit of peace (unless the true Muslim's pursuit of peace is through conquest, but don't tell those who you want to conquest that).

Which is it?
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 07:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the US is really getting weaker, they only attacked country with no/poor army(afghanistan) or country wich the UN checked and destroyed wpn first(Irak), and they got scared and didn't do ***with more serious country(like Iran and NK everyday treat).

If russia is doing some move right now, they prolly think that too.
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-29 07:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Safiyyah said: »
Wow, this thread has gotten very long.

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Then stop deflecting every criticism of Hamas.
If Jet would stop deflecting every criticism of Israel.

He's descended into a Nausi-level of posting, where every point is just countered with "you're a supporter of terrorists".

Also the fractures continues to be US vs rest of the world here on this forum. I have the impression the very concept of war and justice is completely different between our cultures. Things like kill them all seems so much to stem from a culture of people who are so faraway from where the wars are fought that they have no concept of the magnitude of such statements.

I've seen very few here who have actually accepted that both sides are at fault.

You are 100% right about Americans. We haven't seen foreign troops in the continental US in a very, very long time. I think that many Americans have a much more cavalier attitude about war and violence in general because of this. And usually it's the ones who would never enlist to fight themselves that are so bloodthirsty.

I don't think it has anything to do with experience with war. I've never experience war and I feel so far away from it, but I still think Israel went overboard.

I'm not really convinced that the US culture somehow advocate genocide more than EU culture either.

After reading some English article about it on the internet, and compare with articles in different languages, I'm more inclined to believe it's media's fault.....the way they play with words can make that much difference.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-29 07:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

But that would be even more demeaning cause it'd imply people don't form opinions with their heads.
By fonewear 2014-07-29 07:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Comments like these are exactly what is wrong with the majority of the US population. "Muslim Sympathizer"?

They have absolutely no *** clue about anything outside their district. Such an ignorant and dumb nation.

You're the type of ignorant scum that needs to be put in an isolated cage somewhere far far away from the rest of humanity.

Stereotypes are strong with this one.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 07:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Stereotypes are strong with this one.

Isn't this whole thread a stereotype war ?
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-29 07:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

But that would be even more demeaning cause it'd imply people don't form opinions with their heads.

The truth isn't always pretty.

Then again, it's a war that stems from religion.

So...what did you expect?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-29 07:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Such an ignorant and dumb nation.
If you speak like this it makes you just as bad as those who think all muslims are terrorists.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-29 07:45:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »

I didn't expect 30 pages...wait actually I did.

I was hoping by page 30 people would hold hands and sing too.
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-29 07:47:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol@ ever expecting Japan would let China dominate and won't do a thing.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-29 07:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 07:48:58
Link | Quote | Reply

If you speak like this it makes you just as bad as those who think all muslims are terrorists.

Yes, there are people that I never talked about in game that sent me tell telling me "see how sad are some people in usa? they watch fox too much and think we HAVE to protect israel" SO I have faith people in this thread are actually paid by Israel.
By fonewear 2014-07-29 07:50:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, there are people that I never talked about in game that sent me tell telling me "see how sad are some people in usa? they watch fox too much and think we HAVE to protect israel" SO I have faith people in this thread are actually paid by Israel.

I'm paid by the http://www.huffingtonpost.com/. Every time I mention their site I get a dollar.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 07:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I can defend Israel too please get me in!
By fonewear 2014-07-29 07:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Nausi
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-29 08:18:23
Link | Quote | Reply

You really think that if Israel was gone the US wouldn't be the next target?

You can't possibly be so naive...
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-29 08:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I think we hit a new low with this one.

The majority of people in the US refuse to accept FOX as anything but FAUX NEWS. As in... It holds so little integrity on journalistic reporting, that citing it as the only source of news, is as HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE as thinking that people in the US are paid by Israel.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-29 08:21:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

Actually, it is his hope.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-29 08:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »

Lol@ ever expecting Japan would let China dominate and won't do a thing.
Hahahahahahaha.

Holy *** that was good. 10/10 for making a 1944 joke.

But, seriously now, is there anyone on these forums who seriously doesn't understand that China and to a lesser extent (because of China), Russia are #1 right now?
I mean, I understand/hope that people talking about North Korea are joking when they mention their threats, but I also hope that the post I quoted is also joking.

I really hope so. Or else some people will have the most difficult wake up in history after Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

As for the whole surrendering during WW2 (or surrendering in general, anyway), it was the best move an actual leader could make to save the most of his people. It was a chess move, literally. I have never met anyone in France who was truly ashamed of the surrendering. People were ashamed of a lot of stuff that happened around the same time but the surrender in itself is a safe move that made perfect sense.

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

There is no logic behind making the US disappear right now. China holds the US by the balls because of all its debts, they're fine, for now.

The day China's 2h is refreshed though, it will be a huge wake up call for that big island on the other side of the Atlantic.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-29 08:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »

The majority of people in the US refuse to accept FOX as anything but FAUX NEWS. As in... It holds so little integrity on journalistic reporting, that citing it as the only source of news, is as HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE as thinking that people in the US are paid by Israel.
I love how you call out only Fox News, but not the entire mainstream media.

Fox News is only doing what everyone else is doing, which is creating sensationalizing stories for the benefit of their viewers. The only difference between Fox News and the rest of mainstream media is that, unlike MSN/CNN/NBC/ABC/Washington Post/Huffington Post/New York Post/etc., they aren't reporting liberal approved propaganda, but the opposite.

Which is why they are ridiculed. While the major players of mass media gets away for doing the exact same thing they ridicule Fox News for doing.

But hey, who openly demonize themselves?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-29 08:25:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
China holds the US by the balls because of all its debts, they're fine, for now.
Spoken like a true idiot.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-29 08:27:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »

I love how you call out only Fox News, but not the entire mainstream media.

Fox News is only doing what everyone else is doing, which is creating sensationalizing stories for the benefit of their viewers. The only difference between Fox News and the rest of mainstream media is that, unlike MSN/CNN/NBC/ABC/Washington Post/Huffington Post/New York Post/etc., they aren't reporting liberal approved propaganda, but the opposite.

Which is why they are ridiculed. While the major players of mass media gets away for doing the exact same thing they ridicule Fox News for doing.

But hey, who openly demonize themselves?
This guy gets it.

And it's the same in every country that has news stuff. The same happened in Netherlands with the whole plane story and the same happens in every single EU country I've visited.
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 117 118 119