Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-20 10:57:42
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I wonder if Michael Jordan sells Air Jordan sandals in the Middle East ?

Only in Jordan.
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-08-20 11:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
fonewear said: »
I wonder if Michael Jordan sells Air Jordan sandals in the Middle East ?

Only in Jordan.

...and on Air Jordan.
[+]
By volkom 2014-08-20 11:12:14
Link | Quote | Reply

here's some royal blues

Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-20 11:12:33
Link | Quote | Reply

...and aired in Jordan?

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-20 11:27:18
Link | Quote | Reply

...and aired in Jordan?

Only sold to Jordanians.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-20 11:28:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
...and aired in Jordan?

Only sold to Jordanians.

No, no, no. You left out the word air.

More like: Hey, I bet when those sneakers get stinked, they get aired out in Jordan!
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-08-20 11:47:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still envious my sister got to meet the Queen Consort of Jordan.

Years of RPGs has an audience scene and bowing to the monarch of a nation on my bucket list. For a moment I'll dismiss the rediculousness of the whole affair just to be like squeeeeeee, I'm shooting the ***with a monarch.

"Yes your grace, we'll rid your lands of the monsters plaguing your borders. We'll leave on the 'morrow. Wait what? This is just an education visit? LAME."
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-08-20 11:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
I'm still envious my sister got to meet the Queen Consort of Jordan.

Years of RPGs has an audience scene and bowing to the monarch of a nation on my bucket list. For a moment I'll dismiss the rediculousness of the whole affair just to be like squeeeeeee, I'm shooting the ***with a monarch.

"Yes your grace, we'll rid your lands of the monsters plaguing your borders. We'll leave on the 'morrow. Wait what? This is just an education visit? LAME."

I was just about to post links to Rania and Noor of Jordan!!! Had them on deck! I'm so envious of your sis now, I forgot what I was going to add!

Noor

Rania
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-20 12:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Jordan, a country that ranks 2nd to Saudi Arabia in freedom... to the king!
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-20 12:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Jordan also ranked 4th in slavery.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-08-20 12:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

And America ranks #1 on drone strikes. Russia is an authoritarian state that jails gay people and Britain still holds up their immortal queen who devours the souls of her subjects to sustain herself. Don't get me started on the Japanese Emperor and nearly losing their country to nuclear war.

Quit ruining my RPG fantasies with your facts. All I want to do is sit around a long table and discuss how me and my band of heroes are going to slay the dragon tearing up the countryside. Naturally we'll be doing this at dinner as servants pour my wine and fluff my pillows despite my feelings about being pampered. Then I'll have my cut-scene with the lead female at night under the stars on a balcony. We're only 1/3rd through the game so it's still kinda sorta awkward but the balls been set in motion.

Oh and having the young, sassypants princess join my team despite my protests to the motion will most definitely happen. She'll sneak out in a disguise but know everything about the region, so we'll keep her.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-08-20 12:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry for getting off on a little tangent here, but was she a guest speaker at your sis's uni? I guess it would have been one of the times she was in NYC for the UN? Was it a meet and greet? Was she lecturing?

If it were Noor, I would be gelatinous goo on the floor right now.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-20 12:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

And America ranks #1 on drone strikes. Russia is an authoritarian state that jails gay people and Britain still holds up their immortal queen who devours the souls of her subjects to sustain herself. Don't get me started on the Japanese Emperor and nearly losing their country to nuclear war.

Quit ruining my RPG fantasies with your facts. All I want to do is sit around a long table and discuss how me and my band of heroes are going to slay the dragon tearing up the countryside. Naturally we'll be doing this at dinner as servants pour my wine and fluff my pillows despite my feelings about being pampered. Then I'll have my cut-scene with the lead female at night under the stars on a balcony. We're only 1/3rd through the game so it's still kinda sorta awkward but the balls been set in motion.

Oh and having the young, sassypants princess join my team despite my protests to the motion will most definitely happen. She'll sneak out in a disguise but know everything about the region, so we'll keep her.
Russia doesn't jail gays.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-20 12:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

It's good to know you guys fantasize about people who endorse and utilize slavery in their countries.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-08-20 12:26:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
I'm sorry for getting off on a little tangent here, but was she a guest speaker at your sis's uni? I guess it would have been one of the times she was in NYC for the UN? Was it a meet and greet? Was she lecturing?

If it were Noor, I would be gelatinous goo on the floor right now.

When my sister was in High School (Young Womens Leadership School), she made a special visit to speak to all the girls about empowerment and making the best of themselves. It was Queen Rania and if I remember correctly she was here to speak at the UN so it likely lined up with her schedule.

The schools kinda small so they got to have some intimate time asking questions and what not.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-08-20 12:31:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
It's good to know you guys fantasize about people who endorse and utilize slavery in their countries.

Go dole out your ***to those who make heroines of 2-D, bug-eyed, android, "kawaii", "desu", etc. girls.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-08-20 12:31:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Good to know you can't read.

Quote:

Also, you're the pro-Putin guy trying to lecture me on morals and take the high ground? Cmon.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-08-20 12:36:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Good to know you can't read.

Quote:

Also, you're the pro-Putin guy trying to lecture me on morals and take the high ground? Cmon.
You guys need to get off this Putin train, and try some Poutine.

It's everything America loves - greasy gravy, stringy cheese curds, and oily French fries. Followed by about 17 beers.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-08-20 12:37:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I'm sorry, "propaganda".

And I quote:

Quote:
Foreign citizens or stateless persons engaging in propaganda are subject to a fine of 4,000 to 5,000 rubles, or they can be deported from the Russian Federation and/or serve 15 days in jail. If a foreigner uses the media or the internet to engage in propaganda, the fines increase to 50,000-100,000 rubles or a 15-day detention with subsequent deportation from Russia.

Where propaganda is defined as:

Quote:
Propaganda is the act of distributing information among minors that 1) is aimed at the creating nontraditional sexual attitudes, 2) makes nontraditional sexual relations attractive, 3) equates the social value of traditional and nontraditional sexual relations, or 4) creates an interest in nontraditional sexual relations.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-20 13:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

Go dole out your ***to those who make heroines of 2-D, bug-eyed, android, "kawaii", "desu", etc. girls.
You definitely have the wrong person, don't even know what the hell any of what that is, except 2-D.

Nice try though, but not really.

Your words not mine. I have never once gone on about how great Putin is, except when he politely gave the finger to Hilary Clinton. I would hardly call that a pro-stance either.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-20 13:04:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I'm sorry, "propaganda".

And I quote:

Quote:
Foreign citizens or stateless persons engaging in propaganda are subject to a fine of 4,000 to 5,000 rubles, or they can be deported from the Russian Federation and/or serve 15 days in jail. If a foreigner uses the media or the internet to engage in propaganda, the fines increase to 50,000-100,000 rubles or a 15-day detention with subsequent deportation from Russia.

Where propaganda is defined as:

Quote:
Propaganda is the act of distributing information among minors that 1) is aimed at the creating nontraditional sexual attitudes, 2) makes nontraditional sexual relations attractive, 3) equates the social value of traditional and nontraditional sexual relations, or 4) creates an interest in nontraditional sexual relations.
If you feel the need to preach about homosexuality to little kids who are too young to even decided for themselves go do it somewhere else where they encourage it then.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-08-20 13:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently you can't see how the law can be used to jail innocent people under the auspices of "propaganda"

"Hey kids, love everyone equally even if they're different."
"Gay people are no different than you or me, they just choose to like members of the same gender."

Propaganda. Enjoy your deportation.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-20 13:08:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently you can't see how the law can be used to jail innocent people under the auspices of "propaganda"

"Gay people are no different than you or me, they just choose to like members of the same gender."

Seriously, if you don't like the laws of a country that you don't live at, don't visit that country.

Because you will never change the laws you are not a part of...
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-20 13:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not how Russian laws work. You're confusing it with America's vague system of justice.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-08-20 13:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously, if you don't like the laws of a country that you don't live at, don't visit that country.

Did I say anything about the Russian Federation or any planned visits?

Yall need to read 'round here.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-20 13:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Did I say anything about the Russian Federation or any planned visits?

Yall need to read 'round here.
Are you really stupid, or is this just a special talent of yours?

Why don't you read what I just wrote, what you quoted from me, and see if the words penetrate that thick skull of yours.

Here's a hint: Stop bitching about issues you will never have the ability to change.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-20 13:15:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't we just focus on the genocide?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-20 13:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't we just focus on the genocide?
Only if it's in California.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-08-20 13:18:31
Link | Quote | Reply

And yes, I fantasize about countries that endorse slavery and autocratic rule. Spent years in Jeuno, San'dOria and Windurst where Mithra sold themselves in the streets, Galka were forced to lift boxes for a pittance and I routinely hobnobed with the elite. The Star Sibyl declares herself a god and nary an eye bats in the room when she can't keep some level 16 Yagudo from harassing her borders.

King Destin looks like Santa Claus and the prince is too busy trying to get in the sheets with Curilla to deal with the resurgence of the Shadow Lord. Irresponsible or just a sex-starved prince that sucks as a tank? The other prince is a pansy white mage who has no business maging it.

I also carried out the Archdukes bidding but not before enjoying the finest Yagudo Drink vintage handed to be my the palace servants. All before doing my rank missions in Bastok where the President and those greedy Humes ran a slave class of Galka protesting for fights in the streets complete with a child leading the charge.

"Your name is War Cloud."
"What's yo' name boi?"
"Zeid"
*lash*
"What's your name boi!?"
"Zeid!"
*lash*
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-20 13:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

What I've heard -- and I don't know that this is accurate -- is that frequently in Russia laws on the books are simply that, on the books.

Much like there are anti-sodomy laws in some parts of the U.S. that haven't been enforced in...ever.

Again, this is hearsay from people who have been in Russia or are Russia citizens here in the U.S., but basically if what you're doing isn't overtly damaging (and therefore you're probably comitting a real crime anyhow), the chances of these laws being enforced are nil.

Apparently it's a fine tradition in Russia to take a lot of laws with a wink and a nod.

Again, to reiterate; this is all hearsay and anecdotal.
First Page 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119