Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 117 118 119
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-29 08:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Asura.Ccl said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »
Such an ignorant and dumb nation.
If you speak like this it makes you just as bad as those who think all muslims are terrorists.

Yes, there are people that I never talked about in game that sent me tell telling me "see how sad are some people in usa? they watch fox too much and think we HAVE to protect israel" SO I have faith people in this thread are actually paid by Israel.
I think we hit a new low with this one.

The majority of people in the US refuse to accept FOX as anything but FAUX NEWS. As in... It holds so little integrity on journalistic reporting, that citing it as the only source of news, is as HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE as thinking that people in the US are paid by Israel.
I love how you call out only Fox News, but not the entire mainstream media.

Fox News is only doing what everyone else is doing, which is creating sensationalizing stories for the benefit of their viewers. The only difference between Fox News and the rest of mainstream media is that, unlike MSN/CNN/NBC/ABC/Washington Post/Huffington Post/New York Post/etc., they aren't reporting liberal approved propaganda, but the opposite.

Which is why they are ridiculed. While the major players of mass media gets away for doing the exact same thing they ridicule Fox News for doing.

But hey, who openly demonize themselves?
I mentioned FOX News because it was specifically mentioned.

I've also stated in this thread that MSN wasn't any better, and even agreed, to an extent, that they are worse for their editing of articles.

Edit: I also stated as "The only source for news", since most people would cross-check references across different news sites. Be it the conservative or liberal media machines.

Bolded the relevant part that was obviously glossed over.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-29 08:28:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
China holds the US by the balls because of all its debts, they're fine, for now.
Spoken like a true idiot.
That's some skillful denial right here. I'm sure you can do better, ma boi.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-29 08:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

While China is on the rising let's not kid ourselves, economic superpower is an overstatement for any country in the world right now.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-29 08:31:30
Link | Quote | Reply

While China is on the rising let's not kid ourselves, economic superpower is an overstatement for any country in the world right now.
If what is currently happening in Africa wasn't actually happening, I'd be in full agreement.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-29 08:31:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Mainstream Media is guilty of far too many things as a whole to even bother listing. Regardless of which side of the political spectrum you fall on.

Also: LOL @ huffington post being taken seriously about anything.

Other than as a serious joke.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-29 08:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

China holds the US by the balls because of all its debts, they're fine, for now.
You know, you are funny.

You think a tax accountant as myself wouldn't have easy access to said information to who holds the debt of the US federal government?

Boy, are you mistaken!

Here's a hint: go to page 10, there is a nice little bar graph there that states how much of the US debt is being held by the 3 major players: US Public, US government employees, and "other" (China is in that category). Notice how much is in the "other" category? Hardly "all of it's debt."

There isn't a reported amount of China's debt being held, but it is estimated to be between 200-300 billion dollars, based on the interest payments made public to China.
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 08:40:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just reporting what people /tell in game, I do not follow US media.

Also to people claiming Israel always belonged to Jew, some friend gave me this:

http://jewinthecity.com/2014/07/are-orthodox-jews-zionists-or-anti-zionists/

the important part is:

"Why are so many Orthodox Jews Zionists? First of all, the “oath” only prohibits us from seizing the land by force. We didn’t seize it; it was given to us by UN declaration. Nothing in the “oath” prevents us from accepting the land as a gift, or from using force to defend it once we have it."

Can you explain how you can give something to someone if it's their already? I don't understand that part.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-29 08:41:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Mainstream Media is guilty of far too many things as a whole to even bother listing. Regardless of which side of the political spectrum you fall on.

My point is that Fox is being openly ridiculed, mainly by other members of the mainstream media. And people are buying into it.

Which makes me wonder, who is really in power in America: the federal government or mainstream media, because of the stupidity of the majority of the world (not limited to the US, as several international posters here has proven their ignorance of reality).
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 08:49:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Such an ignorant and dumb nation.
If you speak like this it makes you just as bad as those who think all muslims are terrorists.

Yes, there are people that I never talked about in game that sent me tell telling me "see how sad are some people in usa? they watch fox too much and think we HAVE to protect israel" SO I have faith people in this thread are actually paid by Israel.

You really think that if Israel was gone the US wouldn't be the next target?

You can't possibly be so naive...

So that's what they make you believe in the media that you guys defend Israel so much and I'm the naive one.

@Kingkorpg I agree with you about 99% of media being the same/biased french media are as bad. I believe whoever has the money is the man in charge being every government.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-29 08:50:15
Link | Quote | Reply

My point is that Fox is being openly ridiculed, mainly by other members of the mainstream media. And people are buying into it.

Which makes me wonder, who is really in power in America: the federal government or mainstream media, because of the stupidity of the majority of the world (not limited to the US, as several international posters here has proven their ignorance of reality).
Media has, for the most part of recent and modern history, been in control, due to the perception they can spin to the general public of public figure heads, and so on.
 Leviathan.Redherring
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Redherring 2014-07-29 08:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

a friend from high school always gets mad when i compare fox news and msnbc. it is all entertainment just like if you prefer mtv or bet. both just provide what their audience wants.
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-29 08:58:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
-Your East Asian Ally, Japan, is quickly waking up to a Chinese dominated region.

Lol@ ever expecting Japan would let China dominate and won't do a thing.
Hahahahahahaha.

Holy *** that was good. 10/10 for making a 1944 joke.

But, seriously now, is there anyone on these forums who seriously doesn't understand that China and to a lesser extent (because of China), Russia are #1 right now?
I mean, I understand/hope that people talking about North Korea are joking when they mention their threats, but I also hope that the post I quoted is also joking.

I really hope so. Or else some people will have the most difficult wake up in history after Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

No I'm not making 1944 joke :D China has no "real ally" in East Asia/South Asia region, only enemies and haters. I almost jumped off my chair laughing when I saw "Chinese dominated region".

The truth is, most of the countries in East/South Asia region are more of an ally of US than China.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-29 09:00:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Media has, for the most part of recent and modern history, been in control, due to the perception they can spin to the general public of public figure heads, and so on.

It's gone a long, glorious American tradition
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-29 09:04:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the US is really getting weaker, they only attacked country with no/poor army(afghanistan) or country wich the UN checked and destroyed wpn first(Irak), and they got scared and didn't do ***with more serious country(like Iran and NK everyday treat).

If russia is doing some move right now, they prolly think that too.
Weren't you the one that admitted he knew nothing at all about NK the other day and now you're using them as an example for something?

Also, the US didn't attack Afghanistan... they actually worked with the afghan northern alliance as well as other european countries to root out Osama and (insert terrorist organization here).

I thought you were supposed to be more informed than us ignorant Americans on global affairs...

You seem to just be spouting nonsense to try and make whatever point it is that you're trying to make...
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-29 09:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

How dare you speak ill of my beloved Huff Post I challenge you to an internet duel.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-29 09:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

How dare you speak ill of my beloved Huff Post I challenge you to an internet duel.
/slap. I win.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-29 09:07:41
Link | Quote | Reply

only enemies
Do they really have enemies though? They're at odds with Japan and there's the neverending dispute about southern territories, but other than that?
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-29 09:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Truth be told HuffPo isn't any worse than Fox or MSN or anything else. Their agenda is just slightly offset from the later and more or less polar opposite of the former. They still report facts. They just leave them in the salad spinner a bit longer.
By fonewear 2014-07-29 09:09:06
Link | Quote | Reply

/slap. I win.

I enjoy being slapped jokes on you !
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-29 09:10:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »

Truth be told HuffPo isn't any worse than Fox or MSN or anything else. Their agenda is just slightly offset from the later and more or less polar opposite of the former. They still report facts. They just leave them in the meat(fact) grinder a bit longer.
FTFY
By fonewear 2014-07-29 09:11:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Without Huff Post women wouldn't know what to think. So they are that important...

When I speak of Huff Post the only section worth reading is of course the women section.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-29 09:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

it was given to us by UN declaration

but you failed to declare "no tackies backsies" in the appropriate amount of time.

I think the time has come to relocate the palestinians to somewhere else for their own protection. I hear egypt is nice this time of year.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 09:13:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I think the US is really getting weaker, they only attacked country with no/poor army(afghanistan) or country wich the UN checked and destroyed wpn first(Irak), and they got scared and didn't do ***with more serious country(like Iran and NK everyday treat).

If russia is doing some move right now, they prolly think that too.
Weren't you the one that admitted he knew nothing at all about NK the other day and now you're using them as an example for something?

Also, the US didn't attack Afghanistan... they actually worked with the afghan northern alliance as well as other european countries to root out Osama and (insert terrorist organization here).

I thought you were supposed to be more informed than us ignorant Americans on global affairs...

You seem to just be spouting nonsense to try and make whatever point it is that you're trying to make...

Where did I say I know more about american on GLOBAL affair? I just said some of you are biased on this conflict and only see one side.

Still doesn't change the fact you only goes to war against country without army or after you destroyed their weapon. Sirya is the biggest shithole in the world right now, if the extremist win who are they gonna attack next?

And don't tell me you didn't go cause russia said no, more than just rusia said no when you attacked Iraq with fake motivation.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-29 09:13:27
Link | Quote | Reply

only enemies
Do they really have enemies though? They're at odds with Japan and there's the neverending dispute about southern territories, but other than that?

They're not exactly on great terms with the Tibetan region. Taiwan is a pot of hate that's been simmering for decades. They don't jive with Japan. They may have positive ties financially to many places, but diplomatically there's a history of tension with just about every other nation in the region because, at various times through history, they've been at war with or tried to (or did) straight-up control those areas. They're sort of North Korea's "keeper", but as has been discussed cross-thread now, they're not really supportive of NK beyond theory, more or less.

They could certainly be in better standing in their region, for sure.
By fonewear 2014-07-29 09:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The UN has spoken thy will be done !
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 09:14:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
it was given to us by UN declaration

but you failed to declare "no tackies backsies" in the appropriate amount of time.

I think the time has come to relocate the palestinians to somewhere else for their own protection. I hear egypt is nice this time of year.

Honestly I think you have to relocate one of them outside middle east either palestinian or Israeli would work.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-29 09:14:41
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, you are funny.

You think a tax accountant as myself wouldn't have easy access to said information to who holds the debt of the US federal government?

Boy, are you mistaken!

Here's a hint: go to page 10, there is a nice little bar graph there that states how much of the US debt is being held by the 3 major players: US Public, US government employees, and "other" (China is in that category). Notice how much is in the "other" category? Hardly "all of it's debt."

There isn't a reported amount of China's debt being held, but it is estimated to be between 200-300 billion dollars, based on the interest payments made public to China.
Guess having ***reading comprehension is part of the requirements to be laughable around here:

Quote:
because of all its debts
VS
Quote:
"all of it's debt."

The point is, someone holds you by the balls, that's all. You can nitpick and "read what you actually want to read" all you want.

I'm happy that you actually have a job, though, that's good news.

-Your East Asian Ally, Japan, is quickly waking up to a Chinese dominated region.

Lol@ ever expecting Japan would let China dominate and won't do a thing.
Hahahahahahaha.

Holy *** that was good. 10/10 for making a 1944 joke.

But, seriously now, is there anyone on these forums who seriously doesn't understand that China and to a lesser extent (because of China), Russia are #1 right now?
I mean, I understand/hope that people talking about North Korea are joking when they mention their threats, but I also hope that the post I quoted is also joking.

I really hope so. Or else some people will have the most difficult wake up in history after Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

No I'm not making 1944 joke :D China has no "real ally" in East Asia/South Asia region, only enemies and haters. I almost jumped off my chair laughing when I saw "Chinese dominated region".

The truth is, most of the countries in East/South Asia region are more of an ally of US than China.
Because China needs allies? Because Russia isn't enough in the worst case?

Did I really have to say that, it wasn't obvious enough?

Just because they are bullied by China doesn't mean they'll necessary choose the lesser of two evil. Especially when they can either turn a blind eye or regretfully ally a country that can literally bomb them without having to fear any retaliation, which isn't the case of the US bombing anything in this region.

Afania, living his life one turn at a time.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-29 09:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Truth be told HuffPo isn't any worse than Fox or MSN or anything else. Their agenda is just slightly offset from the later and more or less polar opposite of the former. They still report facts. They just leave them in the meat(fact) grinder a bit longer.
FTFY

...the amount of vegetarians represented by that source and you're putting things in a meat grinder?

Their delicate vegan sensibilities... ;;
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-29 09:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

But that would be even more demeaning cause it'd imply people don't form opinions with their heads.

The truth isn't always pretty.

Then again, it's a war that stems from religion.

So...what did you expect?

I didn't expect 30 pages...wait actually I did.

I was hoping by page 30 people would hold hands and sing too.

Aiming for 50; I have material for about 5-10 pages so I'll need some help !
By fonewear 2014-07-29 09:19:39
Link | Quote | Reply

This will require the most epic derail possible. Not an easy task but I think we are up for it !
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 117 118 119