First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Bahamut.Tyrjet
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Tyral
By Bahamut.Tyrjet 2022-04-04 06:38:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Guildwork plugin is crashing FFXI for me on unload.

I've noticed if I don't let the guildwork plugin "settle" (Keep it loaded for 10+ minutes) before unloading it, it will crash. Usually I'll load the addon sometime during the day, then unload it when I head to my bazaar spot after re-upping my bazaar list with the addon loaded.

I've definitely had a lot of issues with the guildwork plugin, but it's good to see it's got someone actively working on it! :)
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-04-04 08:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Just had to test since other things were fixed for some people: titles will still not flush for me
Administrator
By Scragg 2022-04-05 09:20:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Tyrjet said: »

I've noticed if I don't let the guildwork plugin "settle" (Keep it loaded for 10+ minutes) before unloading it, it will crash. Usually I'll load the addon sometime during the day, then unload it when I head to my bazaar spot after re-upping my bazaar list with the addon loaded.

I've definitely had a lot of issues with the guildwork plugin, but it's good to see it's got someone actively working on it! :)

This has been difficult issue to debug. Your observation makes sense, GW does unload fine (usually) if it's been running for some time. It is a multi-threaded python application therefore it's possible a thread failed to release the GIL causing a deadlock. This is just a guess, could be wrong.
[+]
Administrator
By Scragg 2022-04-05 09:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Drakelth said: »
Bismarck.Yvan said: »
Bismarck.Drakelth said: »
just updated all my job levels wrong lol

I also have cool job levels now.

Maybe it's a Bismarck thing?

It shouldn't be zeroing out people now. If you did get your levels wiped I am working on getting them back.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2022-04-05 09:40:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Any news on replacing the guildwork interface entirely and having a plugin directly update FFXIAH? Guildwork has been neglected for so long that I gear it'll just stop working altogether one day.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-04-05 09:42:12
Link | Quote | Reply

definitely is update CP(mastered jobs) for me for the 1st time in a long time, so much appreciated. Doesn't seem to be updating acquired RMEAs at least in my case since the most recent break (it was catching those about 2 months ago according to GW updates)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Administrator
By Scragg 2022-04-05 10:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Any news on replacing the guildwork interface entirely and having a plugin directly update FFXIAH? Guildwork has been neglected for so long that I gear it'll just stop working altogether one day.

Windower team have discussed creating an addon (rather than a plugin) to extract and push character data to approved 3rd parties.
The addon would be more stable, resistant to FFXI updates, and serviceable by the rest of the Windower team.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-04-05 10:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

on another note, my one alt is showing level 63 across the board, that's even more neat than the other showing 0 across the board, and yeah, REMA aren't updating.

Good luck and thanks again.
[+]
Administrator
By Scragg 2022-04-05 12:55:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I pushed an update to Guildwork plugin to get the job levels. Shout out to @Arcon for helping me with this.
[+]
 Bismarck.Yvan
Server: Bismarck
user: yvan
By Bismarck.Yvan 2022-04-05 14:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Scragg said: »
I pushed an update to Guildwork plugin to get the job levels. Shout out to @Arcon for helping me with this.

All good here now, thanks for the quick fix.
By Tyral 2022-04-05 14:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

This has been difficult issue to debug. Your observation makes sense, GW does unload fine (usually) if it's been running for some time. It is a multi-threaded python application therefore it's possible a thread failed to release the GIL causing a deadlock. This is just a guess, could be wrong.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I definitely don't mind fiddling around and helping debug :)
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2022-04-05 16:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

The one that Windower4 downloads is dated 11/16/2020 8:31 AM and version 1.4.4.4. Is this the correct one?
By Tyral 2022-04-06 16:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still having this problem. Did a //gw update, checked may bazaar and //gw flush, and when I //unload guildwork the game deadlocked. I figured since the plugin had been loaded for some number of hours it should be fine.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-04-06 17:19:19
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone else wants to test, a friend was able to flush a title now. I'm unable to test if working since not around
By Tanag 2022-04-06 20:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine is flushing job levels again, I just capped COR and it showed up instantly.

Gear and titles are failing to transfer over though. Even after deleting the exe and forcing it to download a fresh one.
 Fenrir.Positron
Server: Fenrir
user: Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2022-04-06 22:36:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like Beastmaster is missing from the Job Points section of Achievements on the website.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-04-07 06:25:12
Link | Quote | Reply

!

It's a christmas miracle. Title flushing works again

Thank you very much, and where do I send the check.

And here's the title list if you want to get the latest voracious resurgence ones in the system and such: https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Titles

Here are the ones I tested that wouldn't flush/were probably added to the game since Rooks last added the pre-bumba Odyssey boss titles:

Bumba Befouler
And any voracious resurgence title 3-3 or beyond, so:
Love is Alive
The Awakener
Get Over Here!
Bond Renewer
Treasure of Olduum
Beloved by the Sea God
Destiny Master
Tireless Tracker
Galkan Hazard
Bearer of Secrets

Cheers
 Bahamut.Riaja
user: riat
By Bahamut.Riaja 2022-04-07 06:57:22
Link | Quote | Reply

My findings after I unloaded, deleted and reinstalled the plug-in: my jobs, crafts and titles flushed. Thank you!

Linkshell info looks to be hit or miss on various characters (not just mine). I have two characters and prior to the reinstall one scraped LS info and the other didn’t. After the reinstall they both don’t populate LS info.

Equipment does not populate. That’s remains the same.

Thank you again for the fixes.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Ryotto 2022-04-10 01:27:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Riaja said: »
My findings after I unloaded, deleted and reinstalled the plug-in: my jobs, crafts and titles flushed. Thank you!

Linkshell info looks to be hit or miss on various characters (not just mine). I have two characters and prior to the reinstall one scraped LS info and the other didn’t. After the reinstall they both don’t populate LS info.

Equipment does not populate. That’s remains the same.

Thank you again for the fixes.

It populated the most recent title for my alt, and wiped gear/linkshells, however...my alt and main have jobs/crafts updated, but not missions. Thanks for the fixes thus far, and the addon that was mentioned by Scragg, sounds really amazing.
By Ozaii 2022-04-16 14:12:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Today gw updated my Ryu and Epeo finally but it didn't add my fomal. the first two were in box 1 and the gun was in box 6. When I moved the gun to my inventory though it worked.

I am still not in my link shell however.
By Thermoss 2022-04-24 07:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else having the issue when loading up the plugin that it just get stuck at the "Guildwork Initializing" and nothing more happens, cannot run any commands like flush add login whatever. and then unloading it freezes the game for a few mins. Used it in the past with no issues, but it's been a few years since
 Asura.Shua
user: Shua
By Asura.Shua 2022-04-24 14:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Thermoss said: »
Anyone else having the issue when loading up the plugin that it just get stuck at the "Guildwork Initializing" and nothing more happens, cannot run any commands like flush add login whatever. and then unloading it freezes the game for a few mins. Used it in the past with no issues, but it's been a few years since

Had this problem till I updated the addon. It actually look quiet a few mins to update and allow me to do commands. But then it started working again.

How long did it get stuck on “Guildwork Initializing”?
May need to delete addon/plugin and download latest files.

Just a thought. Have a good day!
By Tanag 2022-04-24 16:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I recall having that issue a long time ago and going into the plugin folder, deleting the guildwork.exe, and running the update command resolved it.
 Bahamut.Thunderballz
user: Evolnod
By Bahamut.Thunderballz 2022-04-28 13:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ffxiah no longer displaying my equipment, linkshells or updating my REMA. A friend and I got an aeonic at the same time. His showed same-day and mine still isn't listed after almost a month and many, many /flush's. We got another aeonic last night. His is listed now but mine from a month ago still isn't listed, let alone the one from last night.

I know several people who are having zero issues but my issues seem to be growing. Two weeks ago it stopped showing linkshells, this week it stopped showing equipment. Two weeks ago it updated my crafting levels for the first time in many months.

Just a heads up that someone is experiencing these issues.
[+]
 Asura.Aburaage
By Asura.Aburaage 2022-04-28 13:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Can confirm this happens to me on a couple weapons, and both of them are also aeonic
[+]
 Bismarck.Yvan
user: yvan
By Bismarck.Yvan 2022-04-28 16:31:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Thunderballz said: »
Ffxiah no longer displaying my equipment, linkshells or updating my REMA. A friend and I got an aeonic at the same time. His showed same-day and mine still isn't listed after almost a month and many, many /flush's. We got another aeonic last night. His is listed now but mine from a month ago still isn't listed, let alone the one from last night.

I know several people who are having zero issues but my issues seem to be growing. Two weeks ago it stopped showing linkshells, this week it stopped showing equipment. Two weeks ago it updated my crafting levels for the first time in many months.

Just a heads up that someone is experiencing these issues.

Mine seems to be updating items properly now for the most part, although it took a while. Just checked my linkshells though and that isn't providing information anymore since I current have no LS listed on my profile here.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zabitaru
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zabimaru
By Ragnarok.Zabitaru 2022-04-30 16:20:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't played in like 2 months but I just noticed that I lost nearly half of my ffxiah achievement points for some reason. My jobs are still all shown as 99 but in the achievements tab they're all at 0 points for some reason.
[+]
 Bismarck.Siggymund
Premium
user: Sigmund
By Bismarck.Siggymund 2022-05-01 05:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

My character screen has a red banner on the top that reads:

"We are no longer find this character as we cannot find it on official servers."

(yes, this a copy~paste from the txt in the banner)

Have no idea why, I still play daily and use the AH. This error appeared over 9 months ago. It's not a huge deal was just fun to have status updated on ffxiah.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9