[Dev] Cait Sith Video
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Valefor.Applebottoms
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2012-11-02 20:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I just want my cute kitty pet.. ; ;

Basically the only reason I leveled SMN and finished those GOD AWFUL LONG WotG quests.. ; ;

And I shall hug her, and squeeze her, and cuddle her, and call her Gina.

Yeah.
[+]
 Cerberus.Thore
Server: Cerberus
user: thore147
By Cerberus.Thore 2012-11-02 21:03:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Not to sound like too much of an ***, but after all this time all they can show of it is a 30 second video of auto-attack?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2012-11-02 21:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Lye said: »
A) You don't get to choose where your subscription money goes to. If you think you should, you're out of touch with reality.

Your right, which is why I pulled my sub. It doesn't take much effort to see when effort is being phoned in. SE isn't investing in their product, nor shall I.

Quote:
B) Quit anthropomorphizing SE. They do what's profitable. To expect anything else is simply naive. Furthermore, to speculate as to what you think is profitable (long-term VS short term) is an attempt to rationalize with INFINITELY less information at your fingertips (up-keep costs, personnel costs, etc.)

All that matters is perception from the customers point of view. You could be running the best restaurant in a city but if your customers think the place is a rat-infested dump, the facts don't matter and you will face real repercussions from that perception.

I don't care what internal issues are going on at SE nor do I take a position of being in possession of all the facts but SEs marketing of this game and XIV is telling of a company trying to put themselves back on the rails siphoning resources from this cash cow to right their flagship title. The lack of updates, communication (other than No, no, no) and snails pace of content release are red flags that we're on a skeleton crew.

You call me unrealistic yet it's clear that SE doesn't do what is profitable for a triple A game developer - certainly nothing near their rivals in the market and it has shown via SEs slumping brand image. They don't give a ***about the customers until crisis sets in, they run a ship of 'what we say is best, always.' even as players say otherwise, they don't respect releasing content in a timely manner which leads to mockery, they don't have faces out in the field keeping people interested and they do what they feel serves their interests even if said actions turn around to hurt their interests.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2012-11-02 21:15:16
Link | Quote | Reply

SE does what's profitable? Their stock and earnings don't make me so sure about that.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2012-11-02 21:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

SE stock over 5 years:

[+]
 Lakshmi.Quixote
By Lakshmi.Quixote 2012-11-02 22:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice, that really tells you where the game and company is going. This game is dead i hope the new expansion gives it a turn around but that will fail just like the new avatar if they fail to bring new players into the game and to keep them in the game. Other than a new toy for SMN to play with I don't think it will matter much or bring much new change
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-11-02 22:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
SE stock over 5 years:

Wow... That's a lot of pink slip going to be giving out..
By Avitori 2012-11-02 22:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk, I personally still enjoy this game. I'm sure im in the minority lmao
By Enuyasha 2012-11-02 22:28:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Avitori said: »
Idk, I personally still enjoy this game. I'm sure im in the minority lmao
same here :<
 Lye
By Lye 2012-11-02 22:34:11
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what you should be linking:

http://www.hd.square-enix.com/eng/ir/library/pdf/ar_201208_03highlights.pdf

Not stock price. A stock price is not alone indicative of much. See:

http://coopsecondact.wordpress.com/investing-101/what-does-the-stock-price-mean/

If you don't like what SE's doing, vote with your dollar, not by commiserating on some silly forum.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Zagen
user: Zagen
By Bismarck.Zagen 2012-11-02 22:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
I don't care what internal issues are going on at SE nor do I take a position of being in possession of all the facts but SEs marketing of this game and XIV is telling of a company trying to put themselves back on the rails siphoning resources from this cash cow to right their flagship title. The lack of updates, communication (other than No, no, no) and snails pace of content release are red flags that we're on a skeleton crew.
Maybe they're banking on getting to the point where they only have enough money to make one more game, and then having that be the new "Final Fantasy" to keep them going another 25 years.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-11-02 22:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

http://coopsecondact.wordpress.com/investing-101/what-does-the-stock-price-mean/

If you don't like what SE's doing, vote with your dollar, not by commiserating on some silly forum.

To whom, you're bickering at? LOL

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lye
By Lye 2012-11-02 22:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said: »

Do you intentionally construct poor sentences or are you simply ignorant?
 Bismarck.Zagen
user: Zagen
By Bismarck.Zagen 2012-11-02 23:02:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you intentionally construct poor sentences or do are you simply ignorant?
Irony or sarcasm, I wonder...
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2012-11-02 23:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Wtf are you arguing anyway? That people aren't hating SE for the right reasons? People come here to learn more about the game, but also to *** about it. Sometimes it's valid (as in this case), sometimes it's ridiculous. The only thing more obnoxious about ridiculous bitching is people bitching about bitching.
 Lye
By Lye 2012-11-02 23:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Zagen said: »
Irony or sarcasm, I wonder...

Sorry, I had to simplify the question and didn't delete the word. I actually edited it before you posted :(.
 Lye
By Lye 2012-11-02 23:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

Wtf are you arguing anyway? That people aren't hating SE for the right reasons? People come here to learn more about the game, but also to *** about it. Sometimes it's valid (as in this case), sometimes it's ridiculous. The only thing more obnoxious about ridiculous bitching is people bitching about bitching.

Actually, that's not irony, that's coincidence. You inferred an expectation that my post would be free of error. It was actually intended as a legitimate question.

But, as long as you're on your high horse, allow me to clarify your position.

Complaining is OK.

Complaining about complaining is not Ok.

Complaining about complaining about complaining is.... OK.

Hmm... are you fond of Taylor-series by chance? Do you see the world as a composition of polynomials?!?!?

On another note, it's good to know that Pleebo is the final arbiter as to whether or not a complaint is justified!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-11-02 23:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

He's not complaining about complaining about complaining so much as pointing out your hypocrisy. If anyone around here is on a high horse, it's undoubtedly you.
 Phoenix.Zekky
Server: Phoenix
user: Zekky
By Phoenix.Zekky 2012-11-02 23:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey. Guys. Lets all calm down and focus on the real thing here. It's Cait Sith. It's going to become an avatar. Isn't that all that really matters? If we're all going to argue about something, lets take it to messages. M'kay? Yea.

So! How about that Cait Sith video, huh?!? Wonder what neato abilities it will have. Ferocious clawing abilities? Be a Carby V2.0? Who knows!
By Avitori 2012-11-02 23:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

As long as it's better than:

I'll be happy.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-11-02 23:24:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't diss on Slapstick dawg
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-11-02 23:25:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be happy.

For me...
 Lye
By Lye 2012-11-02 23:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
He's not complaining about complaining about complaining so much as pointing out your hypocrisy. If anyone around here is on a high horse, it's undoubtedly you.

You're right. I've encouraged those dissatisfied with the game to vote with their wallets, not with their keyboards.

In my case, I suppose I should take my own advice and express my disappointment with this thread by voting with my proverbial "dollar."
 Sylph.Ashiya
Server: Sylph
user: Ashee
By Sylph.Ashiya 2012-11-02 23:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't take cait sith seriously with all them cute cat noises and the theme song playing int he background lol yet again SE is a damn tease!
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-11-02 23:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

You're right. I've encouraged those dissatisfied with the game to vote with their wallets, not with their keyboards.

In my case, I suppose I should take my own advice and express my disappointment with this thread by voting with my proverbial "dollar."

Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2012-11-02 23:36:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be happy.

Ob is no joke.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2012-11-02 23:36:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I still enjoy the game. I think they should have waited until they had some tentative ws put out, but oh well.
[+]
By Enuyasha 2012-11-02 23:39:53
Link | Quote | Reply

As far as abilities go im going to assume Cait sith will be the super support version of Carbuncle...as in Carby has all the "healing"/defensive buffs and Cait Sith has all the offensive stuff.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7