First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2012-10-26 11:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

geigei said: »

Somebody doesn't know what sudden lunge is...
By geigei 2012-10-26 12:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Get the *** outta here scrub.

You mad? do we know eachother? i should start with your mom is so fat...or what?

1. I said TP? you're just too *** ignorant to count moves word as abilities or w/e?

2. What? minute? what the hell that means? we're stupid thf's who get th6/7, dunno which school your mom sent you to but 6/7 higher than 2 even with "minute" increase.

3. I could go along with that dmg but "big boys do dc"? so you're a big boy huh? ate your cereals? i'm a child yea and soloing 300 on ep's but i guess being big boy over internet is more efficient.

4. How those buff are irrelevant? last time i checked everyone still cries over pro/shell in any event, you have better buffs on blu? sure you do, how many cast over 2hr? + that and come back. You pulled out 2-5min where from? up your ***? hitting steal/hide macro on a mob while changing camp waste maybe 30sec.

5. I dont know how much a good blu have to heal over 2hrs but that is in fact irrelevant since as thf healings are my last concern, yes i use tp to do that..you dont, but as you said yourself ep dies before proc anyway so i have huge ammount of extra tp but then again you're a big boy who does dc, kudos to you.

6. And you keep being stupid, holding mobs on sleep rotation doesnt mean i go in and aggro half area and i assume blu's dont do that either, aoe sleep is more efficient on big links of course but i hardly find myslef on big links so which one is better doesnt matter cause both works that 5%.

7. Changing camp faster and TE hunting is not making flee a good ability? of course...clipper all events. Hide gobs/yag near TE not good? sure stay and fight them while i'm allready at the next TE.

8. You lost me here, what you're trying to say? thf have capped eva w/ or w/o eva gear (in dyna, maybe you talk about other events where eva not capped but if you imply eva tanking is good you need to check your calendar).

9. You didnt had nothing to say here so...yea, you may sound cool to sheeps around here but your arguments bounce of me but you can clarify evasion statement to me please cause this scrub child here didnt get it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
Server: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2012-10-26 12:13:04
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Yandaime 2012-10-26 12:14:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Popping in here really quick, I'm gearing up THF for Dyna Farming *ONLY* and I have a quick question about weapons.

I have hardly any Marksmanship skill and don't have any intentions of skilling it up for the sake of using bolts. Furthermore, the action delay caused by bolts is a major turnoff for me so I'm gonna stay away from it. But what about an Additional Effect: Defense Down Thokcha?

I remember a DRK who had a Defense down Scythe back at 75 while we were raiding Sky and I'm not sure how much defense it removed when the proc landed but I remember it making a notable difference. Plus the Scythe's effect overwrote Acid Bolt and Acid Bolt could not overwrite the Scythe which tells me that the effect is either equal strength or stronger. And it proc'd pretty often.

So how does "Acid Thokcha" + STR/Attack Thokcha sound?
Large STR/Attack Boost + Potent Defense down effect seems like a pretty good combo to cap pDIF on the DC mobs without slowing down.

*Note* THF is mostly a novalty for me, I have it fully geared in AF and Neo equipment but I refuse to get Twashtar or anything lolVoidWatch related so Magian trials are all I'm prepared to do to make my THF more efficient :P

Thank you for your time
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-10-26 12:16:19
Link | Quote | Reply

1. I said TP? you're just too *** ignorant to count moves word as abilities or w/e?

Melee attacks don't give Berserk, Evasion boosts, or defense boosts. Try again later.

Quote:
2. What? minute? what the hell that means? we're stupid thf's who get th6/7, dunno which school your mom sent you to but 6/7 higher than 2 even with "minute" increase.

Yes, minute. Current testing indicates TH1 and TH2 offering over quadruple the bonus of TH3+. Minute. Look it up.

Quote:
3. I could go along with that dmg but "big boys do dc"? so you're a big boy huh? ate your cereals? i'm a child yea and soloing 300 on ep's but i guess being big boy over internet is more efficient.

You're not soloing 300 coins on EPs, and yeah, big boys do DCs.

Quote:
4. How those buff are irrelevant? last time i checked everyone still cries over pro/shell in any event, you have better buffs on blu? sure you do, how many cast over 2hr? + that and come back. You pulled out 2-5min where from? up your ***? hitting steal/hide macro on a mob while changing camp waste maybe 30sec.

You honestly have no idea about anything that you're arguing against. Shell is completely worthless in Dynamis, especially for BLU, and Protect is a miniscule bonus to damage reduction for any job on these mobs. That 30 seconds you're wasting is 30 seconds more of me killing mobs, and the process will be taking more than 30 seconds. When taking into account that Steal is on a 5 minute recast and that any mob that can cast the spells will have other buffs up from themselves or other mobs in their vicinity, you're looking at an even more inefficient waste of time than it already was. Also, if you never need to heal and take such little damage, why do you need extra Defense?

Quote:
5. I dont know how much a good blu have to heal over 2hrs but that is in fact irrelevant since as thf healings are my last concern, yes i use tp to do that..you dont, but as you said yourself ep dies before proc anyway so i have huge ammount of extra tp but then again you're a big boy who does dc, kudos to you.

Great so we've determined that your points about healing were worthless. Moving on.

Quote:
6. And you keep being stupid, holding mobs on sleep rotation doesnt mean i go in and aggro half area and i assume blu's dont do that either, aoe sleep is more efficient on big links of course but i hardly find myslef on big links so which one is better doesnt matter cause both works that 5%.

And sleep is more efficient. Again, if the point is irrelevant why did you argue it to begin with? Pointless stupidity.

Quote:
7. Changing camp faster and TE hunting is not making flee a good ability? of course...clipper all events. Hide gobs/yag near TE not good? sure stay and fight them while i'm allready at the next TE.

Irrelevant and irrelevant, particularly given BLU's superior kill speed and diversity when it comes to dealing with anything that breathes in dynamis. BLU doesn't need Hide or Flee to escape mobs while TE farming, we don't take 3 years to kill a statue and it's very rare to get even one link. It takes me 10~15 minutes to do TEs on average, slightly longer if finding the random spawn one takes a bit. Thief won't be finding them any faster, and they'll be killing them far slower. As for going between camps, they're so close together that it's not relevant to even bring up Flee for those. Let's not even mention the fact that you're wasting more time than it would take for me to run to a camp just by getting your useless buffs with Steal.

Quote:
8. You lost me here, what you're trying to say? thf have capped eva w/ or w/o eva gear (in dyna, maybe you talk about other events where eva not capped but if you imply eva tanking is good you need to check your calendar).

If you're trying to imply that Evasion tanking is less efficient than other forms of damage reduction then you need to learn how the game works before coming on here spouting moronic ramblings.

Quote:
9. You didnt had nothing to say here so...yea, you may sound cool to sheeps around here but your arguments bounce of me but you can clarify evasion statement to me please cause this scrub child here didnt get it.

Learn English please, decoding the first sentence here was irritating. Your inability to realize that you're foolish and that 75% of your arguments are irrelevant, while the other 25% are wrong, is astounding. That, my good sir, entitles you to the "Scrub" denomination. When you learn how the game works, and most importantly how the job you're arguing against functions, maybe people will take you seriously.

Until then, folks. Until then.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-10-26 12:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Yandaime said: »
Popping in here really quick, I'm gearing up THF for Dyna Farming *ONLY* and I have a quick question about weapons.

I have hardly any Marksmanship skill and don't have any intentions of skilling it up for the sake of using bolts. Furthermore, the action delay caused by bolts is a major turnoff for me so I'm gonna stay away from it. But what about an Additional Effect: Defense Down Thokcha?

I remember a DRK who had a Defense down Scythe back at 75 while we were raiding Sky and I'm not sure how much defense it removed when the proc landed but I remember it making a notable difference. Plus the Scythe's effect overwrote Acid Bolt and Acid Bolt could not overwrite the Scythe which tells me that the effect is either equal strength or stronger. And it proc'd pretty often.

So how does "Acid Thokcha" + STR/Attack Thokcha sound?
Large STR/Attack Boost + Potent Defense down effect seems like a pretty good combo to cap pDIF on the DC mobs without slowing down.

*Note* THF is mostly a novalty for me, I have it fully geared in AF and Neo equipment but I refuse to get Twashtar or anything lolVoidWatch related so Magian trials are all I'm prepared to do to make my THF more efficient :P

Thank you for your time
It would be a quick dagger to get, but it won't proc enough to make it useful. Just get Aluh+Oynos and call it done.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-10-26 12:19:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
[+] for coining the term Acid Thokcha
Ugh I'm not feeling well...I think I have an acid thokcha.
By Yandaime 2012-10-26 12:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Oops forgot to mention I dual-box so Haste wont be a problem. But you'd still stick with the Aluh I'd assume? Ugh staring at the price tag is all... Hmmmm...
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-10-26 12:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

It's relatively easy to farm. Should be able to put together a group for the Qutrub with little fuss, and it drops often.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-10-26 12:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

If you dual box, Dia 2/3 every mob and save yourself the effort of bolts or dumb dagger that won't proc because it's delay based.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2012-10-26 12:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

It kinda saddens me to see so many silly posts from people who are from my server lately .-. .......... sorry for derail.
By Yandaime 2012-10-26 12:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it delay based? Probably a lot of the mystery comes from the lack of people having it (or people known to have it I should say) Didn't see any comments on it so with literally nothing to go on, figure I'd ask. But yea if it never procs because of it's low delay that changes everything. Thanks for the info

Edit::
You guys reply very quickly O.o; What I will do is Aluh + STR Thokcha that way I'll have two high damage Dagger with lots of STR and Attack to keep it simple
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-10-26 12:28:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I use Asteria cause it makes me look like a fairy. That is all.
[+]
By geigei 2012-10-26 12:37:19
Link | Quote | Reply

1. They dont but since thf have steal and can proc with it AND this was about steal able to proc or not, blu as job was never quoted.

2. Curent testing showed that 6>2 minute no minute, wait that is old stuff, like thousand of years.

3. I do solo 300, you dont and never will.

4. You keep comparing stuff i do as thf with your blu job, shell let me survive to not stunned bomb, no i dont waste more than 30sec cause you know...i'm better than you.

5. My points on healing? blu have better healing but neither need that much healing so this is another point where blu is inferior if you base your awesomes on healing potential and buffs.

6. Read above.

7. I'm getting tired and hungry.

8.I DO imply eva tanking is stupid but hey, enjoy your eva tanking events, not gonna argue over what makes you happy.

9. Same old "learn engrish before posting crap" attitude, this i my THIRD language and i'm pretty sure i'm doing better than some natives, i do know how game works, i dont know blu 100% but that doesnt mean i'm foolish or w/e.

So bottom line, you say what? blu is better than thf in dynamis? ok dude, i say blu is average, not even in top 5 but keep dreaming, going to get a pizza and i wont bother with you anymore cause you clearly "know best".
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-10-26 12:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

5. What?

8. Evasion is better mitigation than PDT for most things if you can stack enough of it.
 Asura.Aikchan
Server: Asura
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Aikchan 2012-10-26 12:44:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Lets see those saying the difference between th2 and th6 is "minute" (small)... I disagree, and I tested it changing my thf/dnc to dnc/thf to try out haste samba merited, got ~60 currency less(and just like 10 -1s/acc) at the end of the run, and is not coz dnc dps sucks compared to thf, since I only use thf for th3 and evis to close darkness sc w/ ruinator.

Since I multibox, the thf only have base th3, no weapon, hands, or feets, since is in TP gear all the time.

Coincidence or not with th3 I see more 3-4 currency drop than using th2 where 2-3 is more common.

Just used dnc/thf twice then went back to thf/dnc...

In Asura there is a jp pally that go in pld/thf w/th aug sash. He says that he solo ~400 currency just "cleaving" mobs
By flipmodezero 2012-10-26 12:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Arguing/bragging about how much coinage you get in Dynamis is like competing in a milk chugging contest. At the end of the day, nobody gives a ****. Just saying.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-10-26 12:48:06
Link | Quote | Reply

1. They dont but since thf have steal and can proc with it AND this was about steal able to proc or not, blu as job was never quoted.

What you're not grasping is that it's completely irrelevant. The buffs won't show up often enough to allow for them to be a factor in your amazing 2 procs per run Steals.

Quote:
2. Curent testing showed that 6>2 minute no minute, wait that is old stuff, like thousand of years.

Thousands of years? Hardly. Once again flaunting your complete disconnect from how things work in busy town.

Quote:
3. I do solo 300, you dont and never will.

Yeah, no you don't. Even killing 1 monster every minute(SA timer), 10 minutes for TEs (which is low, especially for Thief), and no running between camps or anything (because fleehacks, was it?), you'd still have to average 2.73 coins/mob. Add in the running between mobs, bolt shooting, buff stealing, heavy competition, and the fact that you won't be proccing every mob within 1 minute, and your claims fall apart very quickly.

Quote:
4. You keep comparing stuff i do as thf with your blu job, shell let me survive to not stunned bomb, no i dont waste more than 30sec cause you know...i'm better than you.

So what you're saying is that Thief is inferior to BLU defensively, and BLU doesn't need to waste 60 seconds or more between camp swaps to get irrelevant buffs; and no you're not, you're just pulling numbers out of your *** and fabricating points to fit your argument.

Quote:
5. My points on healing? blu have better healing but neither need that much healing so this is another point where blu is inferior if you base your awesomes on healing potential and buffs.

How is BLU being superior in the healing department, and indeed defensive ability in general, making it inferior to Thief's healing again? Oh right.

Quote:
8.I DO imply eva tanking is stupid but hey, enjoy your eva tanking events, not gonna argue over what makes you happy.

Ignorance is bliss I suppose. Evasion being superior to other forms of damage reduction for 80% or more of the current "end game" activities obviously means it's "stupid" and "worthless"!

Quote:
9. Same old "learn engrish before posting crap" attitude, this i my THIRD language and i'm pretty sure i'm doing better than some natives, i do know how game works, i dont know blu 100% but that doesnt mean i'm foolish or w/e.

Don't give yourself too much credit, 'cause you're not. You don't know how the game works, and you're making that increasingly apparent, and not knowing how the job you're arguing against functions but still adamantly supporting your claims makes you foolish.

Quote:
So bottom line, you say what? blu is better than thf in dynamis? ok dude, i say blu is average, not even in top 5 but keep dreaming, going to get a pizza and i wont bother with you anymore cause you clearly "know best".

So what's your top 5?

THF
BST
DNC
PUP
and uh... SMN?

You're being ridiculous now, and you're coming off as more and more of a guy backed into a corner with nothing but straws to grasp as time goes on. You're wrong. Deal with it.

Asura.Aikchan said: »
Lets see those saying the difference between th2 and th6 is "minute" (small)... I disagree, and I tested it changing my thf/dnc to dnc/thf to try out haste samba merited, got ~60 currency less(and just like 10 -1s/acc) at the end of the run, and is not coz dnc dps sucks compared to thf, since I only use thf for th3 and evis to close darkness sc w/ ruinator.

Since I multibox, the thf only have base th3, no weapon, hands, or feets, since is in TP gear all the time.

Coincidence or not with th3 I see more 3-4 currency drop than using th2 where 2-3 is more common.

Just used dnc/thf twice then went back to thf/dnc...

In Asura there is a jp pally that go in pld/thf w/th aug sash. He says that he solo ~400 currency just "cleaving" mobs

You're eyeballing. Present me with some statistical evidence to back your claims aside from two anon-geared jobs being used in different ways (the DNC being less efficient from the sounds) and we'll talk. Fyi, a THF will be superior damage over time than a DNC in Dynamis.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Spoiled
Server: Lakshmi
user: Spoiled
By Lakshmi.Spoiled 2012-10-26 12:51:11
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-10-26 12:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

i say blu is average, not even in top 5
I can't be bothered to quote bit by bit all of your bs like Scar does, but really?
[+]
By Grusilug 2012-10-26 13:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

BEST SOLO JOB IS SCH/DRG!
 Sylph.Krsone
Server: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2012-10-26 13:26:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I can bench press more in kilos than what anyone can duo in coins!
[+]
By geigei 2012-10-26 13:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Steal is not irrelevant at all beacuse i was just answering to someone claiming steal wont proc on nightmares and blu wasnt even mentioned, from this thing only you show you didnt follow/dont care.

Neanderthals knew back then that 6 steaks can feed more than 2 but i cant expect you to raise to that level.

You can add scenarios all you want, i'm not even going to post a video for your sorry *** cause i simply dont care if you believe or not.

I'm not wasting time getting pro/shell, if yag/gob mobs on the way to another camp i steal/hide one WHILE having flee, argue all you want here too.

You're inferior on healing department cause healing doesnt play a big role on both jobs, i know is hard to understand for small brain but you're a big boy, you can figure it out somehow and if you dont..who cares.

Never argued over eva not being better than pdt or w/e, i dont see 1 single event where you put 1 job packed with eva to tank something while others do what? try not to draw hate from whoever eva tanks?

My bad with top 5, you got me here dude, you clearly win over internet cause this is all about for you right? me in the corner? do you really think i give a sh*t about put you down or something? i dont, you say i'm wrong, others too but you showed you dont follow discussion and twist words to sound cool but in my eyes you're pathetic.

My top 5 is thf>dnc>pup>bst>blu, now we can argure on that..or dont, but if you keep claiming blu is better than thf you're clearly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and i have nothing to say to you.

You can reply with w/e, you win.
 Bahamut.Valdessi
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Valdessi 2012-10-26 13:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-10-26 13:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Thought you were done? Oh well. Making yourself look even more stupid is ok with me, it's free entertainment.

Steal is not irrelevant at all beacuse i was just answering to someone claiming steal wont proc on nightmares and blu wasnt even mentioned, from this thing only you show you didnt follow/dont care.

And yet this doesn't address the fact that, even in context, it's irrelevant.

Quote:
Neanderthals knew back then that 6 steaks can feed more than 2 but i cant expect you to raise to that level.

Neanderthals also understood that if something wasn't worth the effort they shouldn't waste time with it. Your 3% extra drop rate on coins is very impressive, I'm sure it will do tons for you compared to my TH2 and isn't irrelevant.

Quote:
You can add scenarios all you want, i'm not even going to post a video for your sorry *** cause i simply dont care if you believe or not.

You aren't going to post videos because you're making ***up.

Quote:
I'm not wasting time getting pro/shell, if yag/gob mobs on the way to another camp i steal/hide one WHILE having flee, argue all you want here too.

You're still wasting time on irrelevant buffs. Moving on.

Quote:
You're inferior on healing department cause healing doesnt play a big role on both jobs, i know is hard to understand for small brain but you're a big boy, you can figure it out somehow and if you dont..who cares.

So it's inferior even though it's superior because you're an idiot, and for some reason you're still arguing for irrelevant points. Ok. Glad you cleared that one up.

Quote:
Never argued over eva not being better than pdt or w/e, i dont see 1 single event where you put 1 job packed with eva to tank something while others do what? try not to draw hate from whoever eva tanks?

Uh, yes you did. You made it pretty clear that you find Evasion to be "stupid" and "worthless". Doubling back on yourself won't save face at this stage.

Quote:
My bad with top 5, you got me here dude, you clearly win over internet cause this is all about for you right? me in the corner? do you really think i give a sh*t about put you down or something? i dont, you say i'm wrong, others too but you showed you dont follow discussion and twist words to sound cool but in my eyes you're pathetic.

Sorry but attempting to turn the table around in front of a room full of people isn't going to help you here. You've been transparently arguing irrelevancies and outright idiotic fallacies this entire time, and everyone seems to see it except you.

Quote:
My top 5 is thf>dnc>pup>bst>blu, now we can argure on that..or dont, but if you keep claiming blu is better than thf you're clearly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and i have nothing to say to you.

Good, then say no more and continue living in your fantasy world instead of committing braincell genocide.

Quote:
You can reply with w/e, you win.

Glad we finally agree on something!
By kenshynofshiva 2012-10-26 13:58:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Man I never thought I ever read someone write so much about something he completely doesn't know about or understand the TROLL is strong with this one and should be ignored. A blu that is clueless and naked with no gear is 5th those that know fully well understand blu is a beast vs dc and below mobs more than most any class....
By geigei 2012-10-26 13:58:20
Link | Quote | Reply

YOU WIN
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14