15 Questions For The Evolutionists Of AH.com

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » 15 questions for the evolutionists of AH.com
15 questions for the evolutionists of AH.com
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-09-22 08:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried to go to conservapedia, one of the links on the front page was "Dinosaurs."

I learned that dinosaurs are only 6,000 years old and "co-existed with humans, thus debunking the Theory of Evolution..." Also that all dinosaurs were vegetarians and Noah took dinosaurs onto the ark as well! Apparently the confusion of dragon mythos can be explained that dragons were just dinosaurs who lived side by side with civilized man and that radiological dating can't be trusted.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Dinosaur
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-22 08:22:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Refreshazure said: »

I'm waiting for your criticisms unlike Kooljack I accept criticism and use it to advance my debating skills.

I'm assuming you're fighting for Islam?

98% of the top scientists are atheist and a agnostic over 70% of the rest are as well

the religious people continue to try to say science is on my side science is on my side. this is not true only a small super minority even thinks about God snapping his fingers and making things come into existence.

Islam is one of the most extremist forces for setting back the world today it has unprecedented repression of women's rights sexual rights and human rights you can just turn on the TV or just go to Islamic pastor yourself and they will tell you women are less than men in the name of their God.

it is about time that society wakes up and says Islam we no longer fear you and stand up to them and if they choose not to back down we take care of them once and for all just to improve society.

you are correct though Kooljack and I are polar opposites he wants the world to remain as is in its pool of ignorance hatred and despair.

why I want to change things I want to get rid of the things causing more racism sexism and extremism.

the greatest step we can take is to start getting rid of creationism which the most advanced countries in the world already have.

then we can begin our work on Christianity and Islam.

if you're saying but the world can't survive without Islam and Christianity.

well China and Japan seem to be doing just fine so that's kind of a False argument.

You clearly never travelled to a muslim country and also you never went to china/japan neither.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-09-22 08:29:28
Link | Quote | Reply

As if China and Japan don't have any problems >.> that's not a good argument. Funny enough, Japan's population is expected to steadily decline, and the elderly represent a relatively large percentage of their population (and it is increasing).
Must be proof that they need religion to "survive"!

Yes, there is a lot of wrong in this world, and you're probably young and passionate about trying to fix what you can, but if your emotions get the better of you, you'll end up making lots of wrong judgments.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-22 08:31:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
But nobody can prove anything one way or another, which is why fighting about whether or not there is a god is absolutely pointless. I get antagonistic towards people and their idiocy in trying to prove the existence of god or the lack of one, but people shouldn't be antagonistic towards each other based simply upon their belief in a god or not. It's incredibly stupid.

Apparently you forgot all about the eternal reward/punishments being doled out over in aisle 3. Why do you think people care so much about proving themselves right?

Getting this question wrong for the theist is a trip to a lava bath for eternity vs. paved roads of literal rainbows and gold. Like El Dorado but more Greco-Roman with angelic togas 'n ***.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-09-22 08:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Weakness said: »
I tried to go to conservapedia, one of the links on the front page was "Dinosaurs."

I learned that dinosaurs are only 6,000 years old and "co-existed with humans, thus debunking the Theory of Evolution..." Also that all dinosaurs were vegetarians and Noah took dinosaurs onto the ark as well! Apparently the confusion of dragon mythos can be explained that dragons were just dinosaurs who lived side by side with civilized man and that radiological dating can't be trusted.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Dinosaur

I was under the impression that dinosaurs were still around in the mid to late 1980's! How else did we get the gem 'Walk the Dinosaur'? Thanks, Conservapedia! Now, explain the dance.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-09-22 08:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Kooljack said: »
so you can't respond logically when confronted with paradox's within you're belief? got it!

come get me logic people who think i'm the delusional one; answer something

This is post number two. Unless I misunderstood what the phrase "come get me" means, I'd say this was his intention off the cuff.
Post number two is a reply to post number one, haven't you seen post number one?
I don't want to go read the other thread, they probably have been going at it like that, at least Kooljack started a thread with specific questions that could be answered. I don't see anything provoking in that (and the title isn't provocative, neither). The provocation started at the first reply.
 Asura.Triffle
user: Triffle
By Asura.Triffle 2014-09-22 08:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

These questions have all been either answered in the previous thread where you completely ignored them because there is no way to change the mind of a creationist as they don't have an ounce of free thought in their empty skulls or from a 10 second Google search.

Seriously if you actually cared for the answers, you'd find them yourself. The problem with your kind, creationist, is that no matter how much evidence is given to you, you will ignore it. The only answer you accept is that the magic man in the sky on his flying horse did it and you won't be happy until the rest of the planet agrees with you. You don't care about logical answers that are backed up by facts, so why do you bother to pretend that you care about them? The only logical answer would be the one that Drax gives so eloquently.

By fonewear 2014-09-22 08:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got 99 problems but making evolution threads isn't one !
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-22 08:43:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
I don't want to go read the other thread
That's your problem. Hardly anyone bothers to reply seriously to Kooljack here because he's already shown very well what kind of person he is in the other thread.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-09-22 08:45:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
You should read my entire post.

This is the internet no one reads.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-22 08:45:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
evolutionist

yet we try to speak in real words here most of the time

it's creationist versus people who can read a book or basic Google Search.

Quote:
You clearly never travelled to a muslim country and also you never went to china/japan neither.

Hey whatever man your faith let you believe whatever you that's what it's for.

How is that even an answer, did you travel to any of those country or not ?

Clearly if you think china/japan have no religion issue and woman in muslim country are subhuman that can't do stuff, you need less TV and more travel lol
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-09-22 08:48:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
As if China and Japan don't have any problems >.> that's not a good argument. Funny enough, Japan's population is expected to steadily decline, and the elderly represent a relatively large percentage of their population (and it is increasing).
Must be proof that they need religion to "survive"!

Yes, there is a lot of wrong in this world, and you're probably young and passionate about trying to fix what you can, but if your emotions get the better of you, you'll end up making lots of wrong judgments.

Once again another straw man of me is created don't worry about it happens a lot

I stated that Japan and China don't have any religious problems I am well aware of the Japanese population problem.

Wait... Wut?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_China

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibet
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-22 08:50:00
Link | Quote | Reply

If an issue is present on side X it does not excuse it on side Y. It might not be an exclusive problem, but it still is a problem of Y.

Y being islamic society in this case.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-22 08:55:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh good someone on here is more educated on the world problems than I expected

"I will claim BS hoping no one know the truth to try to prove my point"

Ok if that is how you're gonna keep doing this(2nd time at least that you admit to this) I'm out.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-09-22 08:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I stated that Japan and China don't have any religious problems I am well aware of the Japanese population problem
But they have other problems. It must be because they deserted religion.
But! the UAE is doing fine while being a Muslim country. It must be because they adhere to Islam.
See how superficial that line of thinking is?
You talk about strawman when you made a lot of assumptions about me.

you think I am some sort of emo atheist because you believe in a stereotype created by your particular religion so you continue to make straw man snored to make yourself feel better
Take a minute to read the last 20 posts you made, see what picture you're painting yourself as.
And notice how quickly you tried to turn this into an "ISLAM IS BAD - FACT" debate with a "come at me bro" attitude.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-09-22 08:57:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Triffle said: »
These questions have all been either answered in the previous thread where you completely ignored them because there is no way to change the mind of a creationist as they don't have an ounce of free thought in their empty skulls or from a 10 second Google search.

Seriously if you actually cared. Going to stop you right there...caring stopped for me after the epic OP
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-09-22 08:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh good someone on here is more educated on the world problems than I expected

China is just doing its best job to keep Christianity from destroying its culture I don't really consider that a religious problem at the moment China's keeping everything line and they're doing a good job.

Tibet is a whole different debate that I currently don't have info open on we can talk about Tibet maybe Wednesday sound good?

Kind of dealing with Christianity Islam and creationism at the moment. sorry if I can't read up more about tibet but I'm more focused on the side of the world at the moment.

Tibet is really off topic than what I'm focused on at the moment.

So outlawing religious freedom, government control over religion, and the oppression of another religion is totally cool in your book?
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-09-22 08:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Religiots amuse me
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2014-09-22 09:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Weakness said: »
Proof that you CAN have your own facts.
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-09-22 09:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

You do understand that there are plenty of Muslims and mosques in the US right?
By fonewear 2014-09-22 09:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in a mosque right now actually...my religion changes with the seasons.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-09-22 09:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

People seem not to like the answer "We don't know". That's what makes science exiting researching and finding out things that we didn't know before.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14