15 Questions For The Evolutionists Of AH.com

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » 15 questions for the evolutionists of AH.com
15 questions for the evolutionists of AH.com
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-22 02:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Go home Bart, you're drunk.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-22 02:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Kooljack said: »
finally some shreds of reasoning, but damn were they shallow or what

I read pretty quickly and I haven't finished reading the link Hoshiku posted along with the source material. It's pretty obvious you don't want answers to your questions.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-22 02:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Asura.Refreshazure said: »
but you've literally stepped into a liberal holy land.
not really, I can only think of like 1-2 liberals on the whole site.

You are so full of crap.

Also, I want names.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-22 02:17:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

You are so full of crap.

Also, I want names.
Not at all, and I'm sorry, but it should be rather easy to discern, are you really that blind with your bias?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-22 02:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

You are so full of crap.

Also, I want names.
Not at all, and I'm sorry, but it should be rather easy to discern, are you really that blind with your bias?

You call me biased, but I bet you can name 30 "neocons" and only 1-2 liberals? Puh-lease.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-22 02:20:13
Link | Quote | Reply

You are so full of crap.

Also, I want names.

You call me biased, but I bet you can name 30 "neocons" and only 1-2 liberals? Puh-lease.

Off the top of my head: only about the same, most are in general centrists.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-22 02:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You are so full of crap.

Also, I want names.

Off the top of my head: only about the same, most are in general centrists.

You are so afraid of the word "liberal" that it's pathetic. 23% of Americans self-identify as liberals, but in a forum of people who largely argue from the left you can only find 1-2 that fit your definition? Take off the blinders, man.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-22 02:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

But RT:
we were made in his image!
By Jetackuu 2014-09-22 02:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

You are so afraid of the word "liberal" that it's pathetic. 23% of people self-identify as liberals, but in a forum of people who largely argue from the left you can only find 1-2 that fit your definition? Take off the blinders, man.

Pulling numbers out of your ***, got it.

Here's where your blinders are on, in the bold.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-22 02:25:12
Link | Quote | Reply

You are so afraid of the word "liberal" that it's pathetic. 23% of people self-identify as liberals, but in a forum of people who largely argue from the left you can only find 1-2 that fit your definition? Take off the blinders, man.

Pulling numbers out of your ***, got it.

Here's where your blinders are on, in the bold.

Sourced from Gallup. It's not perfect, but it's better than the never-cited sources you pull out your rear end on a regular basis.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-22 02:26:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll clarify for you: what you consider "from the left" and what actually is left leaning are two different things in their entirety.

I pull directly from common knowledge, it's like asking somebody to cite that Halloween is on October 31st...

Polls are stupid, and you should feel bad for reading them, not to mention trying to justify your bias by using it as an example when it's not even a good sample to base this site on.

But continue with the shades on man, continue.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-22 02:28:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll clarify for you: what you consider "from the left" and what actually is left leaning are two different things in their entirety.

I pull directly from common knowledge, it's like asking somebody to cite that Halloween is on October 31st...

Polls are stupid, and you should feel bad for reading them, not to mention trying to justify your bias by using it as an example when it's not even a good sample to base this site on.

But continue with the shades on man, continue.

"Common knowledge" = "Anything you think is true", apparently.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-22 02:31:30
Link | Quote | Reply

More with the blinders, as expected.
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-09-22 02:40:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Name the two liberals Jet. I can name at least 5 off the top of my head.

Also, big *** L.O.L. at this thread. This is a special breed of herp derp.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-22 02:45:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Pleebs and Bacon, there's a couple of others that I would classify as such if I weren't so sure that they're just trolling hardcore.

You have to remember though, that I'm not great with names, and there's only about 10-20 users I keep in memory at a time.

Also wasn't trying to oust anyone who doesn't often post in P&R, cuz there's a name or two I'd add there as well.

On the other note one of the conservatives that I would say is more moderate is GoG, we've lost some of the most hardcore ones though over time.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-22 02:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »

Also, big *** L.O.L. at this thread. This is a special breed of herp derp.

I'll sent you what my thoughts of it were, hold up.
 Siren.Sieha
Server: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2014-09-22 03:06:57
Link | Quote | Reply

so either this was a great troll or someone is butthurt that people believe in evolution.

evolution exists with or without God. It neither disproves or proves the existence. Using anything in this world to prove God exists or to cause people to believe in Him is not the right way and it wont work.

If you could prove the existence of God then people wouldnt need faith.

I like how people take ridiculous religious blog writings and think they are great tools to use in the fight against the non-believers. Go home 'kool' jack you're drunk.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-22 03:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply

hay Kooljack What you think of the fact that we have combined Edited human sperm with edited animal eggs multiple times and have had them grow but we never implanted them because of ethical Laws ( and we can't have a race of furry"s running around)

but in theory we could create hybrid human life if people were not so afraid to go into the darkness of the abyss of science and play "God" for the lack of a better word.

Well to Stand correctly we already genetically engineered animals with human lungs and skin, we've just never tried for a full on crossbreed in a human womb.

would that Be a part of God's plan? Eventually one day a scientist will ignore the laws and cross that threshold. is only a matter of time human curiosity you know.

Does it scare you that one day scientist will eventually play " God" and create a whole new form of human life?

of course we still no idea what's going on behind closed doors I wouldn't be surprised if the experiment has proceeded further than public knowledge.

I'm just posting this stuff for you guys to read I skeptic that he even understands what I'm saying or the consequences of it.

Working as a cells culture, unless we find something huge; it won't happen during our lifetime; first we'll need to master cells treatment (like replacing a broken liver/kidney with one made of stem cells in vitro) but we can't atm and as soon as someone master it, it will be released cause it will make ***ton of profit lol
 Bismarck.Enzoe
Server: Bismarck
user: Enzoe
By Bismarck.Enzoe 2014-09-22 04:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh so much “gothca” using out of context garble from all over the place in a text wall of bleh.
I’ll just give you the answers that you want to here as best as I can.
1.) How did life originate?
God

2.) How did the DNA code originate?
God
3.) How could mutations—accidental copying mistakes…
God
4.) Why is natural selection, a principle recognized by creationists, taught as ‘evolution’, as if it explains the origin of the diversity of life?
“as if” is your subjection, something super religious folk do not know how to suspend. What a minute! God is the answer!

5.) How did new biochemical pathways, which involve multiple enzymes working together in sequence, originate?
God

6.) Living things look like they were designed.
Another subjection here. Anyways. Here you go. God!

7.) How did multi-cellular life originate?
Gawd

8.) How did sex originate?
Cuz God is a perv I guess!

9.) Why are the (expected) countless millions of transitional fossils missing?
God is erosion! God!

10.) How do ‘living fossils’ remain unchanged over supposed hundreds of millions of years,
God loves turtles!

11.) How did blind chemistry create mind/ intelligence, meaning, altruism and morality? If everything evolved, and we invented God, as per evolutionary teaching, what purpose or meaning is there to human life? Should students be learning nihilism (life is meaningless) in science classes?
Another wild subjection here with the “nihilism is taught in science class”. Science is a matter of verifiable evidence. Religion stuff is not verifiable. Get it already.

12.) Why is evolutionary ‘just-so’ story-telling tolerated?
Wild subjection extravaganza. What a second… God!

13.) Where are the scientific breakthroughs due to evolution?
Evolution is not a scientist.

14.) Science involves experimenting to figure out how things work; how they operate.
Science involves objective information and verifiable evidence. It is possible to be both religious and a scientist because they are two different things that are observed two different ways. Religion is a practice of faith and science is a matter of verified information. One does not discount the other, just stupid idiots do that crap.

15.) Why is a fundamentally religious idea, a dogmatic belief system that fails to explain the evidence, taught in science classes?
Have you been to science class ever. Where you really really high? Anyways. God!
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-09-22 04:14:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Am I seeing things or did the thread, that was horribly stupid from yesterday, change its name and lose like 6 pages?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-22 04:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sieha said: »
so either this was a great troll or someone is butthurt that people believe in evolution.

evolution exists with or without God. It neither disproves or proves the existence. Using anything in this world to prove God exists or to cause people to believe in Him is not the right way and it wont work.

If you could prove the existence of God then people wouldnt need faith.

I like how people take ridiculous religious blog writings and think they are great tools to use in the fight against the non-believers. Go home 'kool' jack you're drunk.

Actually evolution and can be use as a fact that the Christian deity is such a freak bad designer can be a very strong argument( one of many) against the Christian deity.

why did he make humans with such bad design. he's a all-knowing deity of the universe yet he creates a creature in his own image that with decaying cells easy to destroy internal organs a very messed up skeletal system no wings horrible eyesight we eat the same spot we take in air we also released waste near our sexual organs which can cause all sorts of infections.

most humans are not even intelligent enough to know what I'm implying reached a higher level of cognitive thought in order to think about it That is also bed design.

and I'm not insulting them I'm just asking them to think.

blind watchmaker http://uath.org/download/literature/Richard.Dawkins.The.Blind.Watchmaker.pdf

going to relink the rational wiki just in case some of you are coming even close to thinking like Kooljack.

Here are the answers to his 15 insane questions.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Question_Evolution

edit: I think Kooljack left thinking he stumped us with his creationist ministries list. . he probably relieving himself of future possible people existences.

it not any fun if they immediately run away

You're kind of going the opposite route here, as in you're trying too hard to disprove the existence of a god with faulty reasoning and straw man arguments. There aren't any religious people out there trying to argue that humans were made without flaw. I can build a model aircraft out of toothpicks in the image of the original. Would you chastise me because it's not able to fly? I'm not justifying Kooljack's arguments, but yours aren't much better.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-09-22 04:24:03
Link | Quote | Reply

If you were an omnipotent being, then yes I would question why you couldn't create a fully-functioning model.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-22 04:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
If you were an omnipotent being, yes, I would question why you couldn't create a fully-functioning model.

Because creating a fully-functional model isn't the point. Unfortunately, practically almost all mainstream religions do a really bad job of explaining why we need to go through a state of imperfection and mortality to begin with, so I can't blame people for not understanding.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14