Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 54 55 56 ... 117 118 119
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-31 10:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
if I've got Cancer and a Headache.

I guess we can only hope that least one of them is terminal....

/cheers the cancer on

GO CANCER! YOU GOT THIS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 10:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
On Hamas - if I've got Cancer(Israel) and a Headache(Hamas) I'm def not going to be spending my time researching headache remedies or focusing my efforts on it.
Now, I've criticized Israel plenty but this analogy just doesn't work. If I have an everlasting headache I'm hardly gonna find a cure for cancer.

There's a difference between a "headache" and chronic condition that might be causing acute migraines.

If Hamas is more than a headache, lets quantify how much of a headache. How many Israelis have been killed as a result of Hamas actions in the last 25 years, anyone?

...yet again we have to bring this up because you've ignored it. It depends, because Hamas is worse at killing people than Israel is at defending people. If Hamas-launched attacks actually hit their targets more frequently, Hamas' kill count would be astronomically high.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-31 10:01:12
Link | Quote | Reply

The only peaceful empire was the Russian Empire.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 10:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh the creation was prolly done by horrible war, like how every empire has been made.

@Kingnobody: easy answer; Israel make kid prisonner and then use them as a shield during ops.

http://electronicintifada.net/content/israeli-soldiers-use-two-palestinian-minors-human-shields/3156

There are more in french, I'm sure if you look for it in english you'll find more.
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 10:02:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
On Hamas - if I've got Cancer(Israel) and a Headache(Hamas) I'm def not going to be spending my time researching headache remedies or focusing my efforts on it.
Now, I've criticized Israel plenty but this analogy just doesn't work. If I have an everlasting headache I'm hardly gonna find a cure for cancer.
Also, to make the analogy that a group of people are cancerous, is showing one's ultimate bias that they should be forever wiped from the face of the planet, since a cure for cancer is destroying every living cell, and everything it comes into contact with, for fear of spreading.

Cancerous pretty much sums up Israel. Maybe Virus or Aids is more accurate?

A group of foreigners, whatever their religion, came and annexed a bunch of land thus displacing a million palestinians. They then went to war with the entire region. They annexed more land and oppressively occupy its inhabitants, killing them off slowly either by caging them within a strip of land called gaza, not allowing basic human necessities to reach them, or by bombing them with the most advanced war machines.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 10:03:22
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a difference between a "headache" and chronic condition that might be causing acute migraines.

If Hamas is more than a headache, lets quantify how much of a headache. How many Israelis have been killed as a result of Hamas actions in the last 25 years, anyone?
If we're going to go back to a controlled period in time, let's go back even further, and revisit history shall we?

Millions upon millions of Jewish, Hebrew, Canaanites, Israelites, were persecuted, and ultimately murdered by the "Muslims" in 1400 years. The starting point in the 7th century AD when Arabic Muslims first forced their will and Arabization upon an otherwise peaceful and prosperous people.

Slave labour, treated as less than human, murdered, butchered, beaten, stoned, left to die, worked to death, etc.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 10:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »

...yet again we have to bring this up because you've ignored it. It depends, because Hamas is worse at killing people than Israel is at defending people. If Hamas-launched attacks actually hit their targets more frequently, Hamas' kill count would be astronomically high.

yet again, we can quantify how many Israelis have been killed vs how many palestinians have been killed and draw up a pretty accurate conclusion as to who is doing more killing.

Everything you respond with is speculative.
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 10:06:09
Link | Quote | Reply

If we're going to go back to a controlled period in time, let's go back even further, and revisit history shall we?

Millions upon millions of Jewish, Hebrew, Canaanites, Israelites, were persecuted, and ultimately murdered by the "Muslims" in 1400 years. The starting point in the 7th century AD when Arabic Muslims first forced their will and Arabization upon an otherwise peaceful and prosperous people.

Slave labour, treated as less than human, murdered, butchered, beaten, stoned, left to die, worked to death, etc.

wow, What in the ... Give me a source - Millions upon millions of Jews persecuted by the Muslims throughout history.. this is epic news to me, Please provide a source.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 10:06:15
Link | Quote | Reply

yet again, we can quantify how many Israelis have been killed vs how many palestinians have been killed and draw up a pretty accurate conclusion as to who is doing more killing.

Experts in the field of war have determined that if even half of the rockets Hamas fired into Israel, the death toll would be 3-4times that of Palestine's.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 10:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't you guys find it strange everywhere they go the jew are persecuted and murdered; it happen all the time apparently why does no one want them :( ?

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-31 10:06:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude, which side is occupying the other?
I mean what do you expect the palestinians to just dig their own graves and be like "All right, you guys were right.. we should be dead. This land is yours because God said so in that book of yours. Do us a favor and lay the sand on our dead carcases after we've all killed ourselves"

No. See, you're full of ***saying you've read the entire thread, because I'm going to have to keep rehashing myself here.

What I'm saying is both sides need to ditch the religion ***, learn that eventually you have to let the past be the past, and work together to build a peaceful region. Neither side is willing to do that. Because..."holy land", apparently.

*** religious nonsense.

It's easy for you to say "ditch the religion ***" because you're not them, the way your logic works is different from them. Religion IS their life, they can't ditch it, because no one in their right mind would want to ditch their life or part of themselves.

You were pissed that ppl in this thread are biased against Americans(I didn't, mind you. I even defended for Americans when Seha said something about the culture), but you showed "stereotype American traits" such as not being aware of culture differences, and do that repeatedly several times in this thread. You may think you're not biased and wanted to deny that fact, but you often showed your biased opinion without being aware of it. While Blaze was perfectly aware that he may be biased or generalizing, you're completely unaware about the fact that you may be generalizing as well.

First example: If I remember correctly, you said something like, religious ppl has "no logic" because they tossed their life away for it.

However, tossing your life away for something you love doesn't suddenly make you no logic. Logic isn't about what you approve nor disapprove. Logic means the reasoning behind certain thought or movement. You can't understand why someone made an X choice, that doesn't mean they have no logic/reasoning behind their choice. It is still possible to make a valid and logical argument behind this choice.

2nd example: Then when we talked about the Chinese history subject, you said "it's faulty" for not letting the past go. Without truly understand why they cling on the past, and why they need to rely on this concept to stick together as a country.

The last example being the above example, "ditch religion ***". You can ditch it, because you're not them, and religion isn't your life, it's just a religion. But you should stop thinking everyone should/can make the same choice as you. That's not how this world works nor how others live their life.

Let me get the facts straight: Both sides aren't ditching "religion ***" unless Americans turn them into Americans.

"Religion should be dropped" is not a very useful argument since it's clearly unrealistic. If you wanna discuss at least be real.

Expecting this to end at all is unrealistic if we can't get people to let go of religion, or at least very large aspects of it.

While not all of those who believe in Islam believe this way, the ones currently engaged in military conflict tend to believe their religion demands of them what they're doing. If you can't get them to abandon this core belief of their religion, expecting an end to any conflict in which they are engaged is a pipe dream.

Can you ditch your "core belief" such as democracy, human right and such? If not then don't go "If they can't ditch their core belief" and so on.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 10:06:50
Link | Quote | Reply

wow, What in the ... Give me a source - Millions upon millions of Jews persecuted by the Muslims throughout history.. this is epic news to me, Please provide a source.
Go back and read the thread like you claimed to. Sources are already provided.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-31 10:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You see this is why I can't agree with anyone here. I jumped in the discussion against those treating Israel akin to a paladin of justice when it clearly isn't; but I most definetely cannot agree on doing the same about Palestine. I can *understand* the original intent of fighting off the invasor, but I cannot agree with either the modus operandi nor the stubborness that's gone on for almost a century.

Know what we should do? Make Jerusalem neutral ground that cannot belong to any nation, that way maybe everyone would shut the *** up.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 10:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Experts in the field of war have determined that if even half of the rockets Hamas fired into Israel, the death toll would be 3-4times that of Palestine's.

Source please.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 10:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You see this is why I can't agree with anyone here. I jumped in the discussion against those treating Israel akin to a paladin of justice when it clearly isn't; but I most definetely cannot agree on doing the same about Palestine. I can *understand* the original intent of fighting off the invasor, but I cannot agree with either the modus operandi nor the stubborness that's gone on for almost a century.

Know what we should do? Make Jerusalem neutral ground that cannot belong to any nation, that way maybe everyone would shut the *** up.

I honestly believe the world should make the UN own the *** region and allow whoever has money to buy land/house/live there with ALWAYS a non religious decided UN government, that's the only way to have peace there since the region is so important for 2 different group, there can't be peace any other way.
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 10:10:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Go back and read the thread like you claimed to. Sources are already provided.

Humour me, I'm lazy but I want to be enlightened. Do the work for me, post this epic source!
Millions upon millions of jews persecuted... wow... Just *** wow. POST THAT LINK GIRL!
By Keido 2014-07-31 10:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

When are people going to figure out that online petitions mean jack squat. They are simply there to make your self feel better so you can say I was involved I did something. SMH.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-31 10:12:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Humour me, I'm lazy but I want to be enlightened. Do the work for me, post this epic source!
Millions upon millions of jews persecuted... wow... Just *** wow. POST THAT LINK GIRL!
I don't know the numbers, but jews have been prosecuted before the holocaust in that part of the world.
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 10:13:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »

I honestly believe the world should make the UN own the *** region and allow whoever has money to buy land/house/live there with ALWAYS a non religious decided UN government, that's the only way to have peace there since the region is so important for 2 different group, there can't be peace any other way.

There was an Arab league proposal to the UN backed by a lot of US politicians and accepted by the palestinians that called for Jerusalem to be an international city, with its own governing body comprised of Jewsish, Chrisitan and Muslim representatives.

Israel rejected it.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-31 10:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Jerusalem is lame. It's a very depressing place. Why it's considered holy is beyond me. Why people would fight so vigorously over it, eludes my mind.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-31 10:14:04
Link | Quote | Reply

There was an Arab league proposal to the UN backed by a lot of US politicians and accepted by the palestinians that called for Jerusalem to be an international city, with its own governing body comprised of Jewsish, Chrisitan and Muslim representatives.

Israel rejected it.
Uh I didn't know about this.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 10:14:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Israel rejected it.

If this is true, then Israel simply doesn't want peace, can you post a source ?
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 10:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know the numbers, but jews have been prosecuted before the holocaust in that part of the world.

I HAVE TO SEE THESE NUMBERS!
Anyone who knows ANYTHING about the middle east knows that the Jews and Muslims have ALWAYS lived side by side.

I wasn't aware that Isaac and Ishmael have been at war for 1,400 years and that Ismaeel killed millions upon millions of his brother's grandchildren.. where the *** is this source so I can tear it a new *** lmao
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 10:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »

Okay. It's cool. They can keep believe in fake man in the sky telling them to kill people.

Meanwhile if I try to do that, it's called homicidal psychosis and I go to a secured psychological hospital to live out my days heavily sedated.

I'm well aware of the difficulty in the task of ridding the world of religion.

But when the alternative is people constantly murdering each other due to conflicting religious beliefs, I think we as a global community should be willing to take on the task.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 10:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone who knows ANYTHING about the middle east knows that the Jews and Muslims have ALWAYS lived side by side.

I wasn't aware that Isaac and Ishmael have been at war for 1,400 years and that Ismaeel killed millions upon millions of his brother's grandchildren.. where the *** is this source so I can tear it a new *** lmao

You're referencing fake people. Where do you really get off asking for factual numbers?
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 10:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Israel rejected it.

If this is true, then Israel simply doesn't want peace, can you post a source ?
It was huge news. Just google "Proposal to make Jerusalem international city"

Here's one- http://www.discerningtoday.org/members/Digest/2000Digest/September/arabs_willing_to_make_jerusalem_.htm
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-31 10:19:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you think this is for lack of trying? Where do you think all those rockets were going? One of the reasons Isreal takes a bad wrap with the international community is because it can defend itself better.

Idk why you keep comparing the amount of Muslims in the world to actual countries since the members are the religion are all part of a number of other countries. In any case it's still a minority as there are over 2 billion christians.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 10:19:22
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Ramyrez: people don't need to have a religion to kill each other. Most war in the world aren't religious but are for money.
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 10:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

You're referencing fake people. Where do you really get off asking for factual numbers?

If we're going to make Ismaeel and Isaac fake people, then doesn't the entire Israeli claim that God, gave David, the land of Israel more obsurd?
First Page 2 3 ... 54 55 56 ... 117 118 119