Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 117 118 119
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 09:47:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Quote:
Nothing is ever so clear in the complex and often brutal calculus of urban warfare. There is no evidence that Hamas and other militants force civilians to stay in areas that are under attack — the legal definition of a human shield under international law. But it is indisputable that Gaza militants operate in civilian areas, draw return fire to civilian structures, and on some level benefit in the diplomatic arena from the rising casualties. They also have at times encouraged residents not to flee their homes when alerted by Israel to a pending strike and, having prepared extensively for war, did not build civilian bomb shelters.
Source

Good article on why both groups are douchebags

1. It doesn't state a specific incident.
2. I said an unbiased source - the New york times? Get me a UN report, an Amnesty International report. I'll accept a gaurdian report at the very least.
3. Gaza is one of the most densely populated cages in the world. You can't take a step to the left or right without coming into contact with a civilian. Have you seen the size of the Gaza strip?
The UN and Amnesty International reports are some of the most biased dribble I've seen. They've been reported for intentionally omitting facts from their reports to serve political purposes.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 09:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
1. It doesn't state a specific incident.
2. I said an unbiased source - the New york times? Get me a UN report, an Amnesty International report. I'll accept a gaurdian report at the very least.
3. Gaza is one of the most densely populated cages in the world. You can't take a step to the left or right without coming into contact with a civilian. Have you seen the size of the Gaza strip?

The US doesn't believe in 2009 Gaza/Israel war UN report cause Israel said it wasn't accurate.
Actually, it was because the report showed a clear bias towards Israel, and lacked a lot of factual details that were deemed important.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-31 09:49:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Am I missing anything?

yeah, the part where he said hamas wasn't terrorists...

he is either trolling or so naive that debate is pointless. take your pick.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 09:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys the UN inspector are lying about this mass murder, let's all believe act in good faith and always has please.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 09:50:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I have another question (aiming at 100 page ?!?), do you guys think Israeli army never used Palestinian as a shield ?

I give up on you and Blazed.

Not only will you not accept that both parties in this war are wrong, but you won't be happy until we've admitted to the glory of Allah, apparently.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 09:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I NEVER said both party aren't wrong lol

edit: I just want to see if people are ready to accept that BOTH are just as bad as the other one, the one killing children is worst than the other in my book but till we have an UN investigation we won't know the truth.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 09:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

The UN is not above being scrutinized for faulty practices.

It should actually be held to the highest scrutiny due to the position it's in.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 09:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

So what are you still *** arguing about?

Who here is still saying Israel is above reproach and has committed no wrongdoing?
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-31 09:52:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
The UN

LOL!
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-31 09:52:54
Link | Quote | Reply

*reads previous page* Ottoman Empire...peaceful...???
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 09:54:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

Yeah, well. Look at the rest of his arguments.

In contrast, expecting those aliens is far more reasonable.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 09:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

So what are you still *** arguing about?

Who here is still saying Israel is above reproach and has committed no wrongdoing?

Apparently the same thing as you.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-31 09:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Fun fact: ottomani in italian means 8 hands. So we actually call it the 8-handed empire!
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 09:54:48
Link | Quote | Reply

history has proven, that:
1. Peace is ephemeral - or it has just not been properly written and consolidated.
2 War is inevitable when one government covets another country's resources and prosperity - Agreed. But whats wrong with that? Whats the alternative - let it slide brah?
3. Historically speaking, the Jewish people are the single most discriminated people ever by the Europeans. (FTFY)
4. The Ottoman empire was not all that peaceful - compared to the other empires, it was.
5. I should read more on Al Andulus - yep.
6. The "most prosperous time" circa 800-1100AD, was the most devastating time under Muslim rule, with war on their doorsteps almost every 10 years, for as long as 30-40 years at a time, making it the most desolate time in that region's history - need to look at causes not who was ruling.

What I'm getting from this entire portion of the discussion is that you're only going to be happy if we all absolve Hamas and Palestine of any wrongdoing; in fact, Muslim nations have never been the aggressors in anything and have always been the ones wronged against. Additionally, you'd really appreciate if we admit that those damn Jews in Israel are the one and only cause of all the current issues.

Am I missing anything?

1. On Hamas - if I've got Cancer(Israel) and a Headache(Hamas) I'm def not going to be spending my time researching headache remedies or focusing my efforts on it.

2.There are too many nations that call themselves Muslim to make that claim. Muslims are 1/5-1/4th of the planet population from every single continent. However, as large as they are, they are not responsible for the overwhelming majority of wars in history. Which countries are though? please answer me with facts.

3.The Jews in Israel? well yes. They are occupying another people's land, are they not? According to the UN, the world and even the US, they are indeed.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 09:55:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Fun fact: ottomani in italian means 8 hands. So we actually call it the 8-handed empire!
That's a lot of hands to have in your pockets, satchels, bags, etc.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-31 09:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

On Hamas - if I've got Cancer(Israel) and a Headache(Hamas) I'm def not going to be spending my time researching headache remedies or focusing my efforts on it.
Now, I've criticized Israel plenty but this analogy just doesn't work. If I have an everlasting headache I'm hardly gonna find a cure for cancer.
 Valefor.Rawry
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Rawry 2014-07-31 09:56:52
Link | Quote | Reply

they are not responsible for the overwhelming majority of wars in history. Which countries are though?
The *** mongols!!
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 09:56:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I have another question (aiming at 100 page ?!?), do you guys think Israeli army never used Palestinian as a shield ?

Not only will you not accept that both parties in this war are wrong, but you won't be happy until we've admitted to the glory of Allah, apparently.

Dunno why you quoting Ccl and addressing me lol...
As to the Glory of Allah, I'm sure he doesn't need your or my praise.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 09:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

An argument I made is considered the most reasonable argument in the last few pages?

Has the world gone mad?!
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 09:57:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Which is really funny, because all I put on my Ottoman is my two feet.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 09:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

On Hamas - if I've got Cancer(Israel) and a Headache(Hamas) I'm def not going to be spending my time researching headache remedies or focusing my efforts on it.
Now, I've criticized Israel plenty but this analogy just doesn't work. If I have an everlasting headache I'm hardly gonna find a cure for cancer.
Also, to make the analogy that a group of people are cancerous, is showing one's ultimate bias that they should be forever wiped from the face of the planet, since a cure for cancer is destroying every living cell, and everything it comes into contact with, for fear of spreading.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 09:57:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

An argument I made is considered the most reasonable argument in the last few pages?

Has the world gone mad?!

...yes? Was that even up for debate?
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 09:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

What was wrong with the ottoman empire ?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 09:58:40
Link | Quote | Reply

And there we have it. The crux of the argument.

There is no reasoning with absolutism at all....
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 09:58:47
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a difference between a "headache" and chronic condition that might be causing acute migraines.

If Hamas is more than a headache, lets quantify how much of a headache. How many Israelis have been killed as a result of Hamas actions in the last 25 years, anyone?
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 09:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I could have made an inappropriate remark to this, but I kept it clean... unless you believe in double entendres.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 09:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Dunno why you quoting Ccl and addressing me lol...

The fact you can't figure out why I addressed you two in the same breath speaks volumes.

And of course he doesn't need my praise. He'd have to exist to need anything.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 09:59:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Against who?

In order for somebody to use somebody else as a shield, there has to be an attack from somebody else.

Just in case CCL missed it.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-31 09:59:32
Link | Quote | Reply

What was wrong with the ottoman empire ?
You can hardly call peaceful the same guys who conquered half of Europe, northern Africa and west Asia.

For the sultanate! *rides a horse wielding a scimitar*
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 117 118 119