Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 55 56 57 ... 117 118 119
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-31 10:21:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Only 1 regligious jewish nut appeared in this thread, you might be arguing with the wrong pole.
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-31 10:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Okay. It's cool. They can keep believe in fake man in the sky telling them to kill people.

Meanwhile if I try to do that, it's called homicidal psychosis and I go to a secured psychological hospital to live out my days heavily sedated.

That's because you're not the chosen one so you have no power to convert ppl :)

(Also which hospital do that....)
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-31 10:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
You see this is why I can't agree with anyone here. I jumped in the discussion against those treating Israel akin to a paladin of justice when it clearly isn't; but I most definetely cannot agree on doing the same about Palestine. I can *understand* the original intent of fighting off the invasor, but I cannot agree with either the modus operandi nor the stubborness that's gone on for almost a century.

Know what we should do? Make Jerusalem neutral ground that cannot belong to any nation, that way maybe everyone would shut the *** up.
It's another non solution like you told Raymrez about ridding the world of religion. You couldn't get em to do it and even if you did displace all those people they would still most likely fight over it.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 10:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
@Kingnobody: easy answer; Israel make kid prisonner and then use them as a shield during ops.

http://electronicintifada.net/content/israeli-soldiers-use-two-palestinian-minors-human-shields/3156

There are more in french, I'm sure if you look for it in english you'll find more.
You mean those pictures (can't seem to find them) where a kid is crouching down while a soldier is shooting at something?

Very possible that the soldiers are protecting the kid, not using them as shields.

See, this is what comes to mind when I see somebody using somebody else as a human shield:

You know, stuff like this.
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 10:22:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Blazed1979 said: »
On Hamas - if I've got Cancer(Israel) and a Headache(Hamas) I'm def not going to be spending my time researching headache remedies or focusing my efforts on it.
Now, I've criticized Israel plenty but this analogy just doesn't work. If I have an everlasting headache I'm hardly gonna find a cure for cancer.

There's a difference between a "headache" and chronic condition that might be causing acute migraines.

If Hamas is more than a headache, lets quantify how much of a headache. How many Israelis have been killed as a result of Hamas actions in the last 25 years, anyone?
Do you think this is for lack of trying? Where do you think all those rockets were going? One of the reasons Isreal takes a bad wrap with the international community is because it can defend itself better.

Idk why you keep comparing the amount of Muslims in the world to actual countries since the members are the religion are all part of a number of other countries. In any case it's still a minority as there are over 2 billion christians.

Which form of christianity? Christianity means a lot of things to a lot of different people.
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 10:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

He left pretty fast :(
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 10:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Ramyrez: people don't need to have a religion to kill each other. Most war in the world aren't religious but are for money.

Yeah, well.

Those are terrible too.

But at least money/resources are physical goods with real-world applications.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 10:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I can assure you they aren't; it was huge here on the news.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 10:25:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Humour me, I'm lazy but I want to be enlightened. Do the work for me, post this epic source!
Millions upon millions of jews persecuted... wow... Just *** wow. POST THAT LINK GIRL!
I don't know the numbers, but jews have been prosecuted before the holocaust in that part of the world.

I HAVE TO SEE THESE NUMBERS!
Anyone who knows ANYTHING about the middle east knows that the Jews and Muslims have ALWAYS lived side by side.

I wasn't aware that Isaac and Ishmael have been at war for 1,400 years and that Ismaeel killed millions upon millions of his brother's grandchildren.. where the *** is this source so I can tear it a new *** lmao

You're referencing fake people. Where do you really get off asking for factual numbers?

If we're going to make Ismaeel and Isaac fake people, then doesn't the entire Israeli claim that God, gave David, the land of Israel more obsurd?

Equally absurd, surely.

But I've already said that.

Try, for just one post, to reason your words around the context that I am in 50% agreement with you. Israel is in the wrong.

But so is Palestine.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-31 10:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Ramyrez: people don't need to have a religion to kill each other. Most war in the world aren't religious but are for money.

Yeah, well.

Those are terrible too.

Unless you can't live without money/resources, it's actually less of a motivation than religion.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 10:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

On Hamas - if I've got Cancer(Israel) and a Headache(Hamas) I'm def not going to be spending my time researching headache remedies or focusing my efforts on it.
Now, I've criticized Israel plenty but this analogy just doesn't work. If I have an everlasting headache I'm hardly gonna find a cure for cancer.

There's a difference between a "headache" and chronic condition that might be causing acute migraines.

If Hamas is more than a headache, lets quantify how much of a headache. How many Israelis have been killed as a result of Hamas actions in the last 25 years, anyone?
Do you think this is for lack of trying? Where do you think all those rockets were going? One of the reasons Isreal takes a bad wrap with the international community is because it can defend itself better.

Idk why you keep comparing the amount of Muslims in the world to actual countries since the members are the religion are all part of a number of other countries. In any case it's still a minority as there are over 2 billion christians.

Which form of christianity? Christianity means a lot of things to a lot of different people.

Just like Islam means a lot of different things to a lot of different people?
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 10:26:36
Link | Quote | Reply

still waiting for thie Epic hollywood saga where Muslims enslaved, reped, pillaged and murdered millions of jews for 1,400 years!

***I've been living under a rock my entire life! Where is that source!!
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 10:26:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »

Yeah, well.

Those are terrible too.

Unless you can't live without money/resources, it's actually less of a motivation than religion.

...you can live without religion.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-31 10:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, well.

Those are terrible too.

New low for you...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 10:27:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I can assure you they aren't; it was huge here on the news.
You assume that. Do we really know as a fact? Can you provide evidence of that very soldier saying "Hi guyz, I did something illegal and my superiors told me to do that."

I mean, we have evidence showing that Hamas said that and are doing that. Not defending the Israeli army, but I rather not accuse them of doing something that they aren't actively doing.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-31 10:28:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, well.

Those are terrible too.

Can't go to heaven without religion :(
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 10:28:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, well.

Those are terrible too.

And live happily too. Atheist and don't-give-a-flying-***about it.
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 10:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Just like Islam means a lot of different things to a lot of different people?

um, yeah, no.
93% of the world's muslim are Sunni. The rest are Shiaa and some other forms of Islam.
There is no debate inside islam as to who god is and the principles of islam. All muslims believe the same principles and the are aware of their duties.

You got christians who debate the trinity, others who debate the authenticity of the gospels and whatnot. Islam has nothing like that going on.

Also the divide between the two shizms in Christianity is far greater. The difference between a protestant and a catholic and an orthodox is huge.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 10:29:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, well.

Those are terrible too.

New low for you...

All wars are terrible.

All I'm saying is that at least there's a tangible motivation if you're killing someone over resources.

I'm pretty sure my lows come in the form of my own vengeance issues as discussed in death penalty threads. In those, even I take a step back sometimes and consider maybe my views are too harsh.

The most you'll get out of me on religion is that we're not ready as a species to be divorced from it entirely and to try to rush the process would have disastrous results.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 10:29:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, but where is the evidence stating that there is a heaven in the first place.

...you know what, forget that. I don't want to turn this into a theological debate. (although it is anyway)
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-31 10:29:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Yeah, well.

Those are terrible too.

But they're not atheist, so Ramyrez's argument is invalid.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 10:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, well.

Those are terrible too.

You're just trolling me now. (/w\)
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-31 10:31:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, but where is the evidence stating that there is a heaven in the first place.

...you know what, forget that. I don't want to turn this into a theological debate. (although it is anyway)

It exists if you believe it and vice versa....it doesn't matter if you can't find the evidence that it exists. As long as it exist for religious ppl heaven > all for them. So that makes Ramyrez's argument (ditch religion) invalid.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 10:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, well.

Those are terrible too.

If religion never existed, would this world have changed much?

Probably not, since we find any reason to kill each other, and religion is the usual scapegoat used to kill another.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-31 10:33:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll show you heaven bb.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 10:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

It exists if you believe it and vice versa....it doesn't matter if you can't find the evidence that it exists. As long as it exist for religious ppl heaven > all for them. So that makes Ramyrez's argument (ditch religion) invalid.
I believe that the Easter Bunny exists.

Does it honestly exist, because I believe it?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 10:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll show you heaven bb.
Nudes or shotgun method?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-31 10:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

orthodox
They do the cross sign backwards! Sounds very satanic!
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 10:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, well.

Those are terrible too.

If religion never existed, would this world have changed much?

Probably not, since we find any reason to kill each other, and religion is the usual scapegoat used to kill another.

Oh, the world would be drastically different without religion. But given how long its gone on it's impossible to hypothesize how, exactly.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 10:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok show me where the Hamas did they that(and actually did it, the UN disagree with you)

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/survivors-massacre-palestinians.html

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/07/falsely-associating-judaism-zionism-uses-jews-everywhere-human-shields.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/un-report-accuses-israeli-forces-of-using-palestinian-children-as-human-shields-abusing-children-in-custody/

Funny how the UN report say Israel use palestinian as human shield and that there are no proof that the hamas ever did.
First Page 2 3 ... 55 56 57 ... 117 118 119