Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 117 118 119
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-25 08:57:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
When did he make a point? He just went around calling Americans morons and rambled on about how the Zionists are the true enemy that "control the west". If you insert any kind of logic or reasonable debate he calls you an idiot and then starts his random drivel all over again.

It's like having a discussion with Jet... He'll just tell you about your issues with reading comprehension act like he's won then keep talking about the same ***over and over that has no place anywhere lol...
I was referring to his first post. Since that is what he said about against my own post.

Smart people do not care about the form, they care about the content, the point.

So, once again, just because I'm facing people who are pseudo-sunday-only-intellectuals (which I could just call wastes, I'm being nice) and call them as such doesn't make my point any less true.

If you can't get past your anus pain and see a point, you have some issues.
People will take your words better and more often if you don't aggressively attack them for any and all points you are trying to make.

Intelligence has nothing to do with it. If I say the sky is blue and Senkyuutai is an idiot for not believing me as I type this, you will ignore me because I attacked your intelligence. People will agree with me because I did not attack them, but you will ignore me because I took the time to attack you for your "lack" of intelligence. Even if you would agree with me and say "yes, the sky is blue."
You're giving an example where what you say makes no sense where as what I said made perfect sense. If I tell you that you are an idiot because you think people should die based on a flawed logic, then, yes, you are an idiot, and here is why.
Then attack the person, not the community.

Like I said prior, nobody will listen to you if you personally attack them. By attacking the community in large, you basically guaranteed that nobody will listen to you.

Edit: paged like a mofo, so here's some frogs.

By fonewear 2014-07-25 08:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Peace through strength is the only peace there is
Call me naive again, but this is disgusting.

Then you are indeed naive...

I'm naive too why can't we all just hold hands !

John Lennon wouldn't stand for this. He would write a song !
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-25 08:58:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, I think Senkyuutai's core problem in being perceived as an unhinged angry loudmouth stems from his avatar.
Claymore is awesome.

Miria > all.
By fonewear 2014-07-25 09:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

You did it King. Send the Israelis frogs that will stop those missiles !

Those frogs will just "jump to conclusions" though...

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-25 09:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hypnotoad?
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-25 09:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

When did he make a point? He just went around calling Americans morons and rambled on about how the Zionists are the true enemy that "control the west". If you insert any kind of logic or reasonable debate he calls you an idiot and then starts his random drivel all over again.

It's like having a discussion with Jet... He'll just tell you about your issues with reading comprehension act like he's won then keep talking about the same ***over and over that has no place anywhere lol...
Oh boy, you're still mad because of what I said? You couldn't even answer so you just have to go and jump on the bandwagon.

Is there your picture on the wikipedia page that defines the term "Beta"? Or maybe on Urban Dictionary? Because you make a very good definition for it. Respect.
Yes... you got me Frenchie... I'm just soooo mad lol...

You're a joke... In this entire topic all you've really done is attack people that don't agree with you or just attack people in general... This usually happens when mental midgets carrying a superiority complex take the stage.

I must admit I did get a giggle out of the old "is that your picture next to this word in the dictionary?" joke... classic... you should really update your repertoire though... it's really stale.
Dude, instead of being an adult you came back with your insecure dots and your 1:1 answer "you're a joke".

You've earned your title of "the maddest" for the day.

Also 10/10 on asking someone to update his repertoire when you literally came back from the graves with a "nou". You just cannot make yourself look credible, can you?

I was referring to his first post. Since that is what he said about against my own post.

Smart people do not care about the form, they care about the content, the point.

So, once again, just because I'm facing people who are pseudo-sunday-only-intellectuals (which I could just call wastes, I'm being nice) and call them as such doesn't make my point any less true.

People will take your words better and more often if you don't aggressively attack them for any and all points you are trying to make.

Intelligence has nothing to do with it. If I say the sky is blue and Senkyuutai is an idiot for not believing me as I type this, you will ignore me because I attacked your intelligence. People will agree with me because I did not attack them, but you will ignore me because I took the time to attack you for your "lack" of intelligence. Even if you would agree with me and say "yes, the sky is blue."
You're giving an example where what you say makes no sense where as what I said made perfect sense. If I tell you that you are an idiot because you think people should die based on a flawed logic, then, yes, you are an idiot, and here is why.
The only place anything you've said makes "perfect sense" resides solely in your head...
And then you're not mad? I didn't know you could be a funny guy.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-25 09:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Do people really need to go back and review the tenets of a debate?

1. "smart people" as Senkyuutai puts it, care about the form, the content, resources, sources of citation, the point, and everything that leads up into creating that point, including how well that opinion, fact, or point is being made.

2. As pointed out by KingNobody, Attacking someone, simply for disagreeing with your view, most notably by lumping in an entire landmass (Americans, and by association, anyone on the North American Continent) as "living in a Hollywood movie", where as very few of the posters here have even demonstrated that, and per capita, even fewer Americans, and North Americans do. When someone brings up a counter point, the only argument left is to call them "monsters", particularly after they receive much of the same media coverage and exposure, are then further ridiculed by those claiming to be intelligent, when flinging insults, is by and far, the LOWEST form of intelligence, particularly in a debate, it crumbles any kind of legitimacy you have.

3. So far, without the unnecessary flinging of insults, clarify a few points.

Oh, but go ahead and pretend you're smarter than the rest of the world, and anyone who disagrees, by assuming they're butthurt, when you're the only one exhibiting anus pains of epic proportions. And please, continue to show what little intelligence you do have, by intentionally attacking a person's username, and giving it a twisted spin. Yep, real smart people do that.

And we're the butthurt ones.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-25 09:04:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Rule 1 All opinions are facts.

Rule 2 When in doubt personal attack

Rule 3 Ignore opinions (facts) that don't you don't like.

Repeat forever.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-25 09:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

The monsters part was from Ccl.

Also ganging up isn't fair, people from the pro-Israel side have thrown insults too here.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-25 09:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-25 09:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-25 09:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Then attack the person, not the community.

Like I said prior, nobody will listen to you if you personally attack them. By attacking the community in large, you basically guaranteed that nobody will listen to you.
But the community is mostly made of the pseudo-intellectuals I mention.

Really, now. Do you seriously believe that these people that post in every single thread to give their opinion are actually knowledgeable/credible when doing so? Do you seriously believe that these people who are not even part of the average population on many points and who aren't even actually truly aware of what is going on beyond their borders and that happen to all sport the same flag aren't to be put in the same basket?

I don't know if I said it earlier but, please *** prove me wrong. Show me a stars and stripes in this thread who is part of these people that post in every single threads and that actually showed any kind of knowledge on the topic of Israel and Palestine. Show me one, just one.

And after you've found this person, then just sit back and analyze the content of the others' posts. Now compare both.

It's pretty simple, really. You have maybe 5 people at most that post in every thread possible and have a different flag, and these people usually show great knowledge and a very specific way of talking. Now take the usual fast-food-P&R-threads consumers and compare both content in term of quality, knowledge and pertinence.

I'm all for being butthurt, I'm all for defending one's pride, but when the majority of posters that post in every single thread are nothing but ***posters, well, eat it, because I won't stop myself from calling a cat, a cat. And if they're not happy and answer me, I damn sure will push their head deeper in their ***. And you know what's funny? They still can't smell their own ***after 14 pages.

No amount of diplomacy can reach these people. Shitposters cannot be reasoned with.
So now, ya, come again with your "you shouldn't attack people". There isn't a single way to properly discuss a topic here without it turning to postwar. I think the only 2 people that are usually diplomat and seem calm as ***/knowledgeable of the top of my head are this guy with the Odin avatar and Kara.

As for nobody listening to me, it's mainly because what I say isn't what they want to hear. Have you seen Seha? Have you seen Ccl? Just to name those two. They're much more diplomat than me, have made the same points (some of them at least) and they're still ignored. Why? Because the majority of people on these forums and in this very thread are part of that shitposting wave of pseudo-intellectuals.

Check, ***, mate.

You know, I think Senkyuutai's core problem in being perceived as an unhinged angry loudmouth stems from his avatar.
Claymore is awesome.

Miria > all.
I'm torn between Miria and Teresa, but Miria has the best faces.
By fonewear 2014-07-25 09:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

My feelings that really hurt !
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-25 09:13:02
Link | Quote | Reply

The monsters part was from Ccl.

Also ganging up isn't fair, people from the pro-Israel side have thrown insults too here.
It's fine, it makes it even more funny to see 5 people going at it together just to, in the end, do the same things that they blame the other side from doing.

People get easily blinded when you attack their pride or something that they consider important as part of their internet persona.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-25 09:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh noes, not my internet persona.

Now I'm butthurt!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-25 09:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how the "frenchie" nickname stuck like gum in his hair...

/waits for frenchie to surrender again
/sips coffee
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-25 09:14:09
Link | Quote | Reply

My internet persona is depressed. I need someone to validate me !
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-25 09:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I like how the "frenchie" nickname stuck like gum in his hair...

/waits for frenchie to surrender again
/sips coffee

"P-please don't shoot!"
[+]
 Bahamut.Wordlifee
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Wordlifee 2014-07-25 09:16:28
Link | Quote | Reply

ANYONE who criticizes Israel for what it's doing is a complete idiot. Does anyone think that if Hamas has the military, weapons, and defensive capabilities of Israel that they would show ANY restraint towards Israel? Of course they wouldn't. If the roles were reversed, Hamas would have made Israel a leveled parking lot by now without regard for innocent men, women, or children. And no other nation would accept over 2000+ missiles being fired toward their capital either. So Israel is showing incredible restraint during Operation Protective Edge. Anyone at all that demonizes Israel in all of this is incapable of seeing what is going on over there. Also, on the first page, someone said this has been going on since 1948 which is complete untrue. Hamas took over Gaza in 2007. So this conflict is newer than most people think. It's not about having a Palestinian State either, it's about Iran and Turkey helping terrorists mass murder every religion other than Islam. You CANNOT talk to these people and be reasonable. They are just armed thugs (like Vlad Putin) and should be dealt with without compassion or mercy. Because after all, if the terrorist had the capabilities (like I said before) they would mass murder whoever they wanted without mercy or compassion themselves. Why else would Hamas reject 3 ceasefires? Why else would they surround their targets in Gaza with women and children? So that the most people die possible, and they get sympathizes like the weak US media.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-25 09:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Wordlifee said: »
ANYONE who criticizes Israel for what it's doing is a complete idiot
Look, see?
But I bet this guy doesn't get any backlash, but a lot of +s instead.

When you criticize someone for x behaviour it should be applied to everyone else in the room, not just your opposer.

edit: I don't agree that anyone should use insults in a debate, so I disagree with Senkyu's modus operandi as well, however if you attack someone for it, you should mention everyone else too that was on your side doing the same.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-25 09:20:27
Link | Quote | Reply

ANYONE who criticizes Israel for what it's doing is a complete idiot. Does anyone think that if Hamas has the military, weapons, and defensive capabilities of Israel that they would show ANY restraint towards Israel? Of course they wouldn't. If The roles were reversed, Hamas would have made Israel a leveled parking lot by now without regard for innocent men, women, or children. And no other nation would accept over 2000+ missiles being fired toward their capital either. So Israel is showing incredible restraint during Operation Protective Edge. Anyone at all that demonizes Israel in all of this incapable of seeing what is going on over there. Also, on the first page, someone said this has been going in since 1948 which is complete untrue. Hamas took over Gaza in 2007. So this conflict is newer than most people think. It's not about having a Palestinian State either, it's about Iran and Turkey helping terrorists mass murder every religion other than Islam. You CANNOT talk to these people and be reasonable. They are just armed thugs (like Vlad Putin) and should be dealt with without compassion or mercy. Because after all, if the terrorist had the capabilities (like I said before) they would mass murder whoever they wanted without mercy or compassion themselves. Why else would Hamas reject 3 ceasefires? Why else would they surround their targets in Gaza with women and children? So that the most people die possible, and they get sympathizes like the weak US media.

You forget that 1000 years ago stuffz happened, so because of that Hamas has carte-blanche to do whatever it wants today.

History's oldest grudge > any form of reason.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-25 09:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Look, see?

When you criticize someone for x behaviour it should be applied to everyone else in the room, not just your opposer.

edit: I don't agree that anyone should use insults in a debate, so I disagree with Senkyu's modus operandi as well, however if you attack someone for it, you should mention everyone else too that was on your side doing the same.
The opening of his quote is pretty much uncalled for.

He could have just started with what he wanted to present, and ended there.

I for one, will criticize him by not giving him any of my +'s.

And for calling him out on calling people idiots, when we just went over this a few minutes ago.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-25 09:21:25
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-25 09:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Look, see?

You are equating the two sides of the conflict. This is naive, and above all, a FALSE moral equivalence. It's kinda like taking a rapist and a victim and saying well they were both fighting so they should both goto jail.

Hamas uses its citizens to protect it's missiles, Israel uses its missiles to protect it's citizens.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-25 09:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

ANYONE who criticizes Israel for what it's doing is a complete idiot. Does anyone think that if Hamas has the military, weapons, and defensive capabilities of Israel that they would show ANY restraint towards Israel? Of course they wouldn't. If the roles were reversed, Hamas would have made Israel a leveled parking lot by now without regard for innocent men, women, or children. And no other nation would accept over 2000+ missiles being fired toward their capital either. So Israel is showing incredible restraint during Operation Protective Edge. Anyone at all that demonizes Israel in all of this is incapable of seeing what is going on over there. Also, on the first page, someone said this has been going on since 1948 which is complete untrue. Hamas took over Gaza in 2007. So this conflict is newer than most people think. It's not about having a Palestinian State either, it's about Iran and Turkey helping terrorists mass murder every religion other than Islam. You CANNOT talk to these people and be reasonable. They are just armed thugs (like Vlad Putin) and should be dealt with without compassion or mercy. Because after all, if the terrorist had the capabilities (like I said before) they would mass murder whoever they wanted without mercy or compassion themselves. Why else would Hamas reject 3 ceasefires? Why else would they surround their targets in Gaza with women and children? So that the most people die possible, and they get sympathizes like the weak US media.
I don 't know, I find Vladimir to be more subtle and more of a chess master in general while what is happening in Israel would be comparable to a game of battleship between a boy and his mom.

Palestine and Israel both want to have their own land that is actually theirs, but they both dispute over the same piece of land. Meanwhile, Vladimir merely claims more soil as his without any kind of resistance and without destroying everything, because well, he actually wants that land with the people, while in Israel they just want to remove people from the land.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-25 09:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

What you said has nothing to do with what you quoted, and your analogy is completely wrong.

edit: at Nausi
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-25 09:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

No sorry not buying into that. People do the same about all kind of prophecies, just wait till something similar and appliable happens and say it was predicted.

I prophesied this thread becoming pointless a few days and pages ago. More importantly kinda creepy I was talking about Boko Haram and Al Qaeda in Mali days before a plane crashes there today. Granted the article says they flew into a region with trends of thunderstorms but also a region with trends of shooting stuff just to do it.

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
Pretty pointless thread in all aspects. Won't even pretend to care about Palestine/Israel situation when there's much worse goin on in multiple countries as you're reading this right now. Let's get back to Boko Haram and other islamic militants ravaging Northern Africa as we speak. More interesting is the reports of Al Qaeda openly raiding villages and destroying religious monuments in Mali a year ago. Who else do we know to be religious and important in Mali.....

Another plane went down today read here
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-25 09:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

What you said has nothing to do with what you quoted, and your analogy is completely wrong.

edit: at Nausi

You're displaying your naivety again, I'm trying to explain how.
By fonewear 2014-07-25 09:26:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Look, see?

You are equating the two sides of the conflict. This is naive, and above all, a FALSE moral equivalence. It's kinda like taking a rapist and a victim and saying well they were both fighting so they should both goto jail.

Hamas uses its citizens to protect it's missiles, Israel uses its missiles to protect it's citizens.

Rape is never funny...unless you are a female comedian.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-25 09:27:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Look, see?

Both sides are killing people, this is the issue, the root.

What we want is for both sides to stop killing each others. That's all. We don't want to see Israel or Palestine people die, neither should die. There was a bad situation created after WWII, it should be fixed. I don't know how, but the people who were in charge of creating this situation should work toward a solution rather than condemning the events without lifting a finger.
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 117 118 119