Iraq Calls For US Millatary Aid

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Iraq calls for US Millatary Aid
Iraq calls for US Millatary Aid
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17 18
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-12 21:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Hitler, lol. And they failed miserably. Before that I think it was some brief skirmishes with the Japanese Empire. Didn't work either.

Forgive me, I meant actually being invaded and occupied by a victorious army.
Yeah, that's a rough one. You might be right on that, lmao!
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-12 21:32:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Um, what? Taking Moscow would not have meant the fall of Russia, first of all. Secondly, MacArthur was an Admiral in charge of the Southern Pacific Theatre, he never went to Europe.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-12 21:35:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm glad at least everyone is just about on par with WWII.

Whew... what a relief.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-12 21:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there something else to talk about here?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-12 21:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Afghanistan maybe? But OP is about Iraq.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-12 22:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Put a call into the UN. Let them prove they are worth the financial support the US gives them.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-06-12 22:03:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Afghanistan maybe? But OP is about Iraq.

I think, we all think the bags Iraq was a nice idea. But not pointin' any fingers... it coulda been handled better.

Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-12 22:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Put a call into the UN. Let them prove they are worth the financial support the US gives them.
U.N. is just a money laundering operation.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-06-12 22:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

They occasionally stamp a pallet of Couscous and drop it on Africa too.
[+]
By Mookies 2014-06-12 22:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Please no. Just let them kill each other, then nuke whatever is left.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-06-12 23:09:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else notice the folly of people crying about other people blaming bush for everything, then turn around and blame obama for everything.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-06-12 23:14:00
Link | Quote | Reply

The plight of Iraq was sealed the minute we went in there and destabilized the Hussain regime chasing WMDs that didn't exist. I'm not looking forward to Afghanistan going to ***after we pull out of there but it's inevitable.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-12 23:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I blame Taft.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-12 23:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Two wars that accomplished nothing but a huge recession and a trillion dollar deficit. The mission was never winnable, pretty sure Bush didn't even know the mission, but we went in anyway.
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
Server: Ragnarok
user: kasain
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2014-06-12 23:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I find it funny we cut aid like food stamps to the poor, or can't put m9bey in our info structures, but we can leave guns and other weapons of war unpaid behind. Its like we wanted them to startva figbt so war mongers could go back and make a profit.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-12 23:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Presidentobama said: »
I find it funny we cut aid like food stamps to the poor, or can't put m9bey in our info structures, but we can leave guns and other weapons of war unpaid behind. Its like we wanted them to startva figbt so war mongers could go back and make a profit.
Much better to send people to Mars anyway. Who needs food really?
 Ragnarok.Yatenkou
user: Yatenkou
By Ragnarok.Yatenkou 2014-06-12 23:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

*Gets called tyrants for being in the middle east*

*Pulls out combat troops, insurgents take over*

Hey US, mind giving us a hand?

And people stereotype the US as being stupid? Despite the fact I'm not mentally stable to make a sound decisions on what is do if I were the president, it'd involve something with an M16 and some napalm.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-12 23:39:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Time to just blow the whole thing up and start from scratch.
 Ragnarok.Yatenkou
By Ragnarok.Yatenkou 2014-06-12 23:43:42
Link | Quote | Reply

The Middle East can't handle the idea of peace and equality, I say let them rot. If the people hate the US so much, why are they begging the US to come back? This is why I think that either a president should be a former military leader who has actual experience leading a military, or the military is kept out of the power of politicians, or high ranking generals and admirals can override a presidential decision should the president be found to be incompetent as a military leader.

I guarantee you if we had a president who knew what they were doing, they'd stop BS'ing the world and just drop a damn hammer on that mess.
By Jetackuu 2014-06-13 00:18:35
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, there's several reasons as to why the military has a civilian leader, and having it not be one has really nothing to do with this situation...

Also: not everyone over there hates us, it's not really that hard of a concept to realize.

The middle east could handle peace/equality, but we'd have to basically destroy a lot of the reasons for the fighting, which part of it would be to destroy oil as a major source of energy in the world, the other would be people using their religion to further hatred against others, but we still haven't been able to fully quell that here.

The only thing the area can do is try to stabilize itself and stop being a breeding ground for more terrorists, and there's no good way to stop that.
By Jetackuu 2014-06-13 00:19:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Yatenkou said: »

And people stereotype the US as being stupid? Despite the fact I'm not mentally stable to make a sound decisions on what is do if I were the president, it'd involve something with an M16 and some napalm.
an M16 is kind of a shitty weapon.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-13 00:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
lol, there's several reasons as to why the military has a civilian leader, and having it not be one has really nothing to do with this situation...

Also: not everyone over there hates us, it's not really that hard of a concept to realize.

The middle east could handle peace/equality, but we'd have to basically destroy a lot of the reasons for the fighting, which part of it would be to destroy oil as a major source of energy in the world, the other would be people using their religion to further hatred against others, but we still haven't been able to fully quell that here.

The only thing the area can do is try to stabilize itself and stop being a breeding ground for more terrorists, and there's no good way to stop that.
Or just have them all sent to Mars.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Deces
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2014-06-13 02:22:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shut the faq up Viciousss, and go back to doing what you do best, you glass sorter.
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2014-06-13 02:47:16
Link | Quote | Reply

This radical, wahhabi, sunni, islam is the result of obama capitulating to the lowest common denominator of humans on this planet alongside an obama voter such as Viciousss. I think it is obvious to everyone that we were on the wrong side in Afghanistan when they were fighting the Russians, look how that turned out, 9/11. Libya, once the "Jewel of Africa" is worse off than it has ever been. You might be saying to yourself right now "at this moment what difference does it make" if I am right about then you are the problem too. Currently we are supporting Al-qaeda in Syria, yes the Syrian government is killing these people who just took over 1/3 of Iraq. We should be on the side of Syria and assisting them in dealing with Al-qaeda. and just in case someone still thinks that Assad is a murderer & gassed his own people, you might want to know that the U.N. has even came out and said it was not Assad who gassed his people but rater the rebels, obama's friends. obama and the rest of the democrats created this problem that we will be dealing with for a long time now, the road to hell is paved with good intentions and obama and the rest of the democrats are walking us down it.
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2014-06-13 02:58:52
Link | Quote | Reply

obama calls in the A-team!
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2014-06-13 06:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a good way. You have to make terrorism into being a really bad option. The ratio needs to be something like 10,000:1 in responding to any act of terrorism. If you kill 1, we kill 10,000. If you blow up a building, we blow up a city. Every single time. If you use human shields, we kill all of the human shields and you. Maybe then people will have a reason to stand up to terrorism. Now they are too scared too. If they will die anyway maybe then they will not allow themselves to be human shields or be more willing to rat them out before they can do anything. If you hide among civilians, you killed them.

Ban all travel and immigration from every Middle Eastern county into the United States.

Energy independence for the US and Europe then starve them out. Let them eat their sand and drink their oil. Allah Akbar.
 Ragnarok.Yatenkou
By Ragnarok.Yatenkou 2014-06-13 07:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Yatenkou said: »

an M16 is kind of a shitty weapon.

It's a reference to Vietnam. The M16 was prone to jamming and the plastic stock could easily shatter. It was more than a shitty weapon if the enemy wouldn't even pick it up.

Colt what were you thinking?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-13 07:05:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm liking The Daily Show's idea, bring back Saddam Hussein. Great skit last night, said everything I did on the first page, lol.

[+]
By Ophannus 2014-06-13 07:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Reminds me of that trope from video games where you defeat the final boss, but in doing so, you unleash a far greater evil(that the final boss was balancing/sealing away/keeping at bay). So its like we killed Sadam Hussein by rifht before he dies, his eye glimmers.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2014-06-13 07:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

There is a good way. You have to make terrorism into being a really bad option. The ratio needs to be something like 10,000:1 in responding to any act of terrorism. If you kill 1, we kill 10,000. If you blow up a building, we blow up a city. Every single time. If you use human shields, we kill all of the human shields and you. Maybe then people will have a reason to stand up to terrorism. Now they are too scared too. If they will die anyway maybe then they will not allow themselves to be human shields or be more willing to rat them out before they can do anything. If you hide among civilians, you killed them.

Ban all travel and immigration from every Middle Eastern county into the United States.

Energy independence for the US and Europe then starve them out. Let them eat their sand and drink their oil. Allah Akbar.
That would mean the end of saudi arabia, what impact would that have on our petro dollar?
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17 18