Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Russia and Ukraine
Russia and Ukraine
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21
By fonewear 2014-03-28 15:42:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm serious this time guys you got to believe me. No more red lines !
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-03-28 15:43:47
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys are clueless. Especially you King. Just stick with spamming pictures.
By fonewear 2014-03-28 15:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

When I'm not discussing FFXI I"m an expert on foreign policy.

I read a newspaper once.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-03-28 15:55:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
You guys are clueless. Especially you King. Just stick with spamming pictures.
Can't you come up with something better?

Did your masters forget to tell you what to say? Afraid you will lose your cracker for the day?
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-03-28 15:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't need to come up with anything better, you guys are 4 days behind. You accuse people of believing everything the media says and here you are doing exactly that. Its pretty comical. I guess if we go by nausi's little prediction, we have 6 days until WW3 starts. Can't wait.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-03-28 15:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't need to come up with anything better, you guys are 4 days behind. You accuse people of believing everything the media says and here you are doing exactly that. Its pretty comical. I guess if we go by nausi's little prediction, we have 6 days until WW3 starts. Can't wait.
Until I my house gets bombed or they bring in conscription, I'm not really worried.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-03-28 16:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Conspiracies you say? Obama just the other day told the italian president that cutting the budget of our army is something that we can't afford to do.
Why did he say that?? Does he know a war is coming?!?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-03-28 16:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

How am I, as you put it, "believing everything the media says" when I commented on an article and expressed an opinion?

Or are you going to say there were never any "red lines" that Obama made about Syria? That he was just joking and really didn't say anything about the Syrian government and their little civil war, how Assad shouldn't use chemical weapons on it's citizens and if they do, the US will step in and take charge.

Even though there is a press release from the White House saying that. But I guess to you the White House isn't a good source of what the president of the United States says...
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-03-28 16:10:49
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2014-03-28 16:12:41
Link | Quote | Reply

also

[+]
By fonewear 2014-03-28 16:13:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
fonewear said: »

That isn't red it is maroon ! Tell that to the cops when you run a "red" light.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-03-28 16:17:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Even though there is a press release from the White House saying that.
This?
YouTube Video Placeholder

Maybe this?
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-03-28 16:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

This whole situation might be a good thing.

I mean, Hollywood is obviously out of ideas, but now they can make Iron Eagle 6, Red Heat 2, a remake of Red Dawn....oh wait...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-03-28 16:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Even though there is a press release from the White House saying that.
This?

Maybe this?
Stop believing what the source tells you!

Only opinions from the mainstream media matters! They are telling you the truth, they even said so!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-03-28 16:22:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »
Red Dawn
Blue Dawn! Filmed by Russians where the US invades and the Russian's fight back in Guerrilla Warfare driving us back!
[+]
By fonewear 2014-03-28 16:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Grey Dawn from South Park. We got to protect the Old Country Buffet !

[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-03-28 16:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama took action against Syria, just because you stupid neocons deny facts doesn't mean he didn't position a fleet offshore and open the silo doors until Putin scrambled to come up with a desperate solution to save his puppet Assad. We took their chemical weapons and let them continue to slaughter each other because in the end nobody on this planet cares about Syria.
And guess what again Obama has taken action against Russia and the Russian economy is feeling it. Capital is fleeing the country the ruble is breaking through all time lows and growth has grinded to a halt. Every day Putin drags this circus on just makes it worse for his country. He, his Parliament, and the stupid neocons can make all of the jokes they want but Russia is losing. Congrats you got Crimea, now keep relying on the Turks to keep that strait open, knowing they will blow your rustbucket fleet out of the water if you try anything. Maybe you can sneak your new dolphin patrol through, that will be cute.
Wars can be won without a shot being fired, especially when the dumb opponent is just marching towards the cliff on his own. Its going to be the easiest victory for Obama, just knocking the Russians off the chess board for 20 years with just a few sanctions. The next 2 Presidencies will certainly be grateful. And the neocons will still look like idiots.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-03-28 16:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought "Neocons" were Liberals at one point. Would calling a Conservative a Neocon be like calling a Native American an Indian?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-03-28 16:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

First off, Obama did nothing about Syria. Putin put his foot down and Syria relinquished his stores of chemical weapons to Russia. All Obama did was cry about it.

Second thing, Russia's economy isn't suffering as bad as you say it is. The only real event is that there aren't many new investors investing in Russia until this situation is resolved. It will take a long time before Russia starts feeling the effects of this on it's economy.

Another thing, US made sanctions to how many Russians again? 21? Is that really going to hurt the entire country as much as you are claiming?

Last thing, so much anger in your post. I suggest therapy.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-03-28 16:53:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You could have bolded your entire post, every sentence would still be hilariously wrong. I'm not claiming anything, I'm stating facts that Russian economists have themselves admitted. Stick to spamming.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-03-28 16:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

So getting the chemical weapons removed (the main threat in the first place) is doing nothing? The entirety of our concerns in Syria revolved around Assad using WMDs. Putin did not want 'Murica getting involved in the conflict and toppling his bro.

Would you have preferred direct interference? We'd be knee deep in Syrian blood 'n guts right now. Not that we aren't supporting under the table.

Obama did flip-flop in his decision about how to handle Syria but given the administration was able to get them removed from the war zone without endangering American lives, that is a win.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-03-28 16:56:31
Link | Quote | Reply

You could have bolded your entire post, every sentence would still be hilariously wrong. I'm not claiming anything, I'm stating facts that Russian economists have themselves admitted. Stick to spamming.
Suuuuuuuure.

PS: I have yet to post a picture on this thread.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-03-28 17:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
So getting the chemical weapons removed (the main threat in the first place) is doing nothing? The entirety of our concerns in Syria revolved around Assad using WMDs. Putin did not want 'Murica getting involved in the conflict and toppling his bro.
Obama did nothing to get the weapons removed in the first place.

Assad lied to Obama, saying that the weapons don't exist, and did not fess up until Putin came in. How is that a victory to Obama? It seems like more of a slap across the face than anything.

But seriously, how is that Obama's doing?

Would you have preferred direct interference? We'd be knee deep in Syrian blood 'n guts right now. Not that we aren't supporting under the table.
I preferred a leader who didn't open his mouth, making threats, drawing lines, then not backing them up.

Obama, the hero of several here who won't admit it, opened that jaw of his, threatened action if Assad did XXX, Assad did XXX and Obama backed out.

Obama did flip-flop in his decision about how to handle Syria
See, even you admitted it!

but given the administration was able to get them removed from the war zone without endangering American lives, that is a win.
It wasn't Obama or his administration, it was Putin.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-03-28 17:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

That's the first time I have heard anyone claim (falsely) that Syria gave its chemical weapons to Russia. The US is the one destroying them, but ok. Putin did it. Or not.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-03-28 17:45:26
Link | Quote | Reply

The OPCW is spearheading the destruction of the chemical weapons and weapon-making ability and they're in the Hague, not Russia.

Wat.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-03-28 18:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

And the destruction is taking place on US ships in the Med, Russia isn't doing ***. But keep dreaming its all because of Putin.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-03-28 18:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently changing your mind about your course of action is not respected in some circles.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-03-29 14:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

So Putin called Obama yesterday to gossip about China and about having no intentions of sacking Ukraine even with 100k forces on the border. Reports state Obama had to be woken up from sleeping behind the Oval Office desk to take the phone call, dad jeans in tow.

Lavrov and Kerry are both scheduled to meet to discuss more boring diplomacy, that stuff that wimps use instead of using military assets. I look forward to seeing limp-wristed administration officials further sully America with their appeasements to Putin ascendant.

Start learning Russian because if these kooks get their way we'll be getting annexed next.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-03-29 14:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-03-29 14:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply