Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-03-25 15:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
P&R has been a lot less fun lately...
OK, I'll find something to post.....

Bad news. It was taken hostage on the first page.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-03-25 16:32:00
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By volkom 2014-03-25 16:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

More Natalya!
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-03-25 16:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Natalya all the pages!
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2014-03-25 16:40:31
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-03-25 17:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Odin.Jassik said: »
free market fallacy comparison, Egyptians are better off now that they have democracy.
Higher unemployment, higher poverty, lower high school graduation rate.

Yeah, they are really better off today than 3-4 years ago.

you a master of missing the point
How can I miss a point you never present?

Or are you going to accuse me of "strawman" again?

His point was moving to a free market system doesn't always equate success, for example, look at Egypt. They moved to a free market and the economy is still in shambles.
His point was for an argument that was not made. He even said (and you quoted him too, I know that reading is hard...) that Egypt is better off today than before because they now have a "democracy."

Oh wait, that's strawman fallacy there! But he is a liberal, so he is immune to that.

I apologise for not using the sarcasm tags, Vic is correct, that is exactly my point. You even attempted to argue with me by making the same point I "didn't make". Focus on your forms, I'm sure your clients will appreciate it.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-03-25 17:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I apologise for not using the sarcasm tags

If someone is too god damn stupid to understand obvious sarcasm in text, you shouldn't have to apologize, unless you're their father / mother.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-03-25 17:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
free market fallacy comparison, Egyptians are better off now that they have democracy.
Higher unemployment, higher poverty, lower high school graduation rate.

Yeah, they are really better off today than 3-4 years ago.

you a master of missing the point
How can I miss a point you never present?

Or are you going to accuse me of "strawman" again?

His point was moving to a free market system doesn't always equate success, for example, look at Egypt. They moved to a free market and the economy is still in shambles.
His point was for an argument that was not made. He even said (and you quoted him too, I know that reading is hard...) that Egypt is better off today than before because they now have a "democracy."

Oh wait, that's strawman fallacy there! But he is a liberal, so he is immune to that.

I apologise for not using the sarcasm tags, Vic is correct, that is exactly my point. You even attempted to argue with me by making the same point I "didn't make". Focus on your forms, I'm sure your clients will appreciate it.
I'll give that backpedal a 7/10.
 Bismarck.Aselin
user: Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2014-03-25 17:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh... I may as well jump on this as well.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-03-25 18:01:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Buncha communists, post American women and stop fawning over the enemy.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-03-25 18:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

They reminds me of guys who work in departments that are depraved of the opposite sex. One decent looking girl walks through and they're all crushing.

though none of you guys are as bad as guys on 2ch.
By fonewear 2014-03-25 18:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

It's the uniform without it she is just any other woman.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-03-28 14:19:35
Link | Quote | Reply

100k Russian Troops are on the Ukrainian Boarder.

Source

I bet Russia invades in under 10 days.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-03-28 14:31:34
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-03-28 14:39:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
Blue Eyes White Attorney General?
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-03-28 14:43:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Crimean chief prosecutor Natalia Poklonskaya ‘wanted’ by Ukraine's security service

Ukrainian national security service has put Crimea’s chief prosecutor Natalia Poklonskaya on its wanted list. She is charged of taking actions aimed at the violent overthrow of constitutional order and takeover of government power.

Poklonskaya took the office as Crimea defied the coup-imposed government in Kiev and sought independence from Ukraine. After the peninsula joined the Russian Federation, she was appointed as Crimea's acting chief prosecutor by Russia’s General Prosecutor Yury Chaika.

The Ukrainian National Service for Security and Defense accuse her of violating article 109 of the Criminal Code, which deals with overthrow of the government.

Poklonskaya became somewhat of an internet sensation due you relative youth, attractive appearance and emotional media conferences. A number of anime-style drawings of the official are currency circulation on the web, with many supporters calling her ‘kawaii prosecutor’ after the Japanese term for cuteness.

The now-wanted in Ukraine officer of the law is somewhat irritated with her web popularity, she told the media, because it undermines the serious nature of her job.

Last week the Ukrainian security service said it was investigating 22 alleged cases under Article 109. Seven of the alleged ‘separatists’, as Kiev calls them, are under arrest. Among those charged are several leaders of protests in eastern Ukraine, which defied the new authorities.
Source
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-03-28 14:53:02
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2014-03-28 15:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Animated Russian women I approve.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-03-28 15:03:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

Source

The U.S. believes Russia now has nearly 50,000 troops in position for possible operations, including those participating in the declared exercises along the Ukrainian border and those already inside Russian-controlled Crimea, officials said.

A senior Ukrainian official said Thursday that the number of Russian troops in the area was closer to 100,000.

A senior U.S. official said that 100,000 figure was "way too high."

"It's not the number that matters most. They have enough to move in now, regardless, and in the right composition to be dangerous," the senior U.S. official said. "What matters is the intent. And we don't have a clear sense of that."

source:wsj
By Leysritt 2014-03-28 15:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-03-28 15:05:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
"What matters is the intent. And we don't have a clear sense of that."

just stretching their legs, I'm sure.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-03-28 15:07:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

Source

The U.S. believes Russia now has nearly 50,000 troops in position for possible operations, including those participating in the declared exercises along the Ukrainian border and those already inside Russian-controlled Crimea, officials said.

A senior Ukrainian official said Thursday that the number of Russian troops in the area was closer to 100,000.

A senior U.S. official said that 100,000 figure was "way too high."

"It's not the number that matters most. They have enough to move in now, regardless, and in the right composition to be dangerous," the senior U.S. official said. "What matters is the intent. And we don't have a clear sense of that."

source:wsj
That's what's scary.

I don't want to be sucked into another war. And that's what I'm afraid is going to happen soon...
By fonewear 2014-03-28 15:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I have good intentions but I do bad things... I might be Russian.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-03-28 15:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I have good intentions but I do bad things...
Oh, I like this game!

Are you Obama?
By fonewear 2014-03-28 15:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ends justify the means we all know this. What is important is good things could happen but probably won't.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-03-28 15:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Aselin
user: Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2014-03-28 15:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what's scary.

I don't want to be sucked into another war. And that's what I'm afraid is going to happen soon...
I wouldn't want to see another war with US involvement either. But, from what I've learned so far ever since this Ukraine-Crimea-Russia ordeal started is that the US would be obligated to defend Ukraine against Russia if Russia takes action against that country. Why? It's because of treaties the US has made post-World War II to protect Eastern Europe from the Soviet Union. However, and this is key, if Ukraine fires the first shot, we wouldn't be involved, and if going by a news report a week or two ago, and treat it as an internal conflict like Syria is currently. In other words, it would be treated as a civil war between Crimea and Ukraine.

With nearly 100,000 Russian troops at Ukraine's border, it's nearing that boiling point where someone-- either Ukraine or likely Russia-- will be firing the first shot. If Russia fires first, this might be the basis for a third world war involving the US and its allies against Russia.

That is a very scary thought to even think about.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-03-28 15:24:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
"What matters is the intent. And we don't have a clear sense of that."

just stretching their legs, I'm sure.

Just some harmless military exercises in eyeshot of Ukraine. Nothing to see here folks, just playing Kalashnikov tag, pin the grenade on the APC and mortarball.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-03-28 15:35:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aselin said: »
That's what's scary.

I wouldn't want to see another war with US involvement either. But, from what I've learned so far ever since this Ukraine-Crimea-Russia ordeal started is that the US would be obligated to defend Ukraine against Russia if Russia takes action against that country. Why? It's because of treaties the US has made post-World War II to protect Eastern Europe from the Soviet Union. However, and this is key, if Ukraine fires the first shot, we wouldn't be involved, and if going by a news report a week or two ago, and treat it as an internal conflict like Syria is currently. In other words, it would be treated as a civil war between Crimea and Ukraine.

With nearly 100,000 Russian troops at Ukraine's border, it's nearing that boiling point where someone-- either Ukraine or likely Russia-- will be firing the first shot. If Russia fires first, this might be the basis for a third world war involving the US and its allies against Russia.

That is a very scary thought to even think about.
What's even worse to think about is how the US is projecting the idea that we will not do anything if Russia invades.

Obama's "red line" on Syria shows that the US is all talk, no action. That is incentive enough for Putin to do something drastic until we get a real leader in the White House.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-03-28 15:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20 21