New Impeachment Scam Thread. Nice People Only.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » New impeachment scam thread. Nice people only.
New impeachment scam thread. Nice people only.
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-20 08:10:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Eboneezer said: »
Viciouss said: »
Zelensky's safe, scripted words mean nothing. Especially when we have all of these Americans testifying the exact opposite.

His statements weren't safe and scripted, he was adamant on telling anyone and everyone that he wasn't pressured into doing anything. He was offended that people were suggesting otherwise.

No one knows anything of the sort, nor can anyone make this absurd claim as to what his intentions are or how he feels.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-20 08:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Shoot at this rate there should be an investigation into the Obama administration

but Clinton, but but Obama...butter emails! Many cases of Obama Derangement Syndrome is popping up over this impeachment inquiry.
Actually I was referring to election fruad. If they really wanted to pursue the whole narrative that trump is illegitimate and they wanted to out him on that they should've looked into how the former administration worked to secure voter results let alone how Bernie got swept aside so that Hillary could be the nominee. Or did we forget about that

No one is forgetting anything, it isn't being discussed because it isn't relevant. It's OLD NEWS. No one here that I have seen is claiming Trump's presidency is illegitimate, but he certainly has fallen short of how a president should uphold the constitution.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-11-20 08:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
But the Ukraine president said there wasnt black mail.

So the government which was going to comply with "favors" bound to military aids are saying what the US government wants to hear to stay in their good grace? Preposterous!

It's like Putin, he said Russia didn't meddle in the 2016 elections, TWICE! This is the only proof needed to show Russia didn't meddle.

Source? You or I have no idea if Ukraine is being false or not. Stop assuming stuff it makes you look foolish. So many on the left do this and its irritating. You have no idea what they were thinking as neither do I, only Zelensky knows.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-20 09:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Shoot at this rate there should be an investigation into the Obama administration

but Clinton, but but Obama...butter emails! Many cases of Obama Derangement Syndrome is popping up over this impeachment inquiry.
Actually I was referring to election fruad. If they really wanted to pursue the whole narrative that trump is illegitimate and they wanted to out him on that they should've looked into how the former administration worked to secure voter results let alone how Bernie got swept aside so that Hillary could be the nominee. Or did we forget about that
Of course they forgot about that, its bleached out of memory because it doesn’t make any comprehensive sense.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-20 09:07:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Zelensky's safe, scripted words mean nothing. Especially when we have all of these Americans testifying the exact opposite.

His statements weren't safe and scripted, he was adamant on telling anyone and everyone that he wasn't pressured into doing anything. He was offended that people were suggesting otherwise.

No one knows anything of the sort, nor can anyone make this absurd claim as to what his intentions are or how he feels.
Except with Trump right? We know Trump was trying to bribe someone, not uphold an anti-corruption treaty with Ukraine.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-20 09:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
Source? You or I have no idea if Ukraine is being false or not. Stop assuming stuff it makes you look foolish. So many on the left do this and its irritating. You have no idea what they were thinking as neither do I, only Zelensky knows.

I don't know, but I'm just pointing out this is a logical outcome.

But anyways, Sondland just admitted there was a quid pro quo and that he has been working with Rudy, at the discretion of the president to pressure Ukraine to open investigation of the Bidens.
No, he did not admit such a thing.
By Viciouss 2019-11-20 09:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know, but I'm just pointing out this is a logical outcome.

But anyways, Sondland just admitted there was a quid pro quo and that he has been working with Rudy, at the discretion of the president to pressure Ukraine to open investigation of the Bidens.

Yep, we knew that was coming. This is going to be an explosive hearing.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-20 09:38:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sondland Testifies Explicit Ukraine Quid Pro Quo Came From Trump and Everyone Was In on It
Slate
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-20 09:43:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone was in on even FFXIAH PnR section I knew it !

I finally caught you guys !

Hail victory and so on.
By fonewear 2019-11-20 09:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

We should have just nuked Ukraine off that map put up a Disneyland Eastern Europe resort and called it a day.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-11-20 09:51:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Schiffs face when Sondland stated President specifically said "I don't want a quid pro qo."
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-20 09:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Schiffs face when Sondland stated President specifically said "I don't want a quid pro qo."

Didn't change at all?
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-20 10:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply

But the Ukraine president said there wasnt black mail.

So the government which was going to comply with "favors" bound to military aids are saying what the US government wants to hear to stay in their good grace? Preposterous!

It's like Putin, he said Russia didn't meddle in the 2016 elections, TWICE! This is the only proof needed to show Russia didn't meddle.

Source? You or I have no idea if Ukraine is being false or not.

Exactly! No idea whether the Ukraine peeps are false or not, so common sense states you err on the side of caution. This means that because they are a foreign entity, we do not know what motivations they may have with regards to our political system. This "let's believe what the Ukraine says because it suits our agenda" is getting old.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-20 10:13:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »

Except with Trump right? We know Trump was trying to bribe someone, not uphold an anti-corruption treaty with Ukraine.

Wow...this is about as strawman as you get. My comments were about believing a foreign national at his word, based on feelings. It had nothing to do with whether or not Trump bribed anyone, nor about any treaty.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-20 10:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quoted for truth. :)

Quote:
Sondland testified that he and his colleagues were taking directions from Rudy Giuliani on orders from the president of the United States. “Mr. Giuliani’s requests were a quid pro quo for arranging a White House visit for President Zelensky,” Sondland said in his opening statement.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-11-20 10:16:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-20 10:18:05
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Is Trump going to be impeached? Y/N?

Impeached? Still a maybe. Removed from office? Not a chance.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-20 10:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Is Trump going to be impeached? Y/N?

Impeached probably thrown out of office no.
By fonewear 2019-11-20 10:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

The Epstein murder cover up is far more interesting than inside baseball DC impeachment orders and regulations.

But that story was swept under the rug very fast.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-20 10:28:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow...this is about as strawman as you get. My comments were about believing a foreign national at his word, based on feelings. It had nothing to do with whether or not Trump bribed anyone, nor about any treaty.
Whoooosh.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-20 10:28:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't care about a damn phone call. I certainly don't give a ***about Ukraine.

Hell most Americans couldn't find Ukraine on a map if you gave them Russia for reference.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-20 10:29:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump had already offered the Ukrainian President a white house visit in his previous phone call.

How could he set up another one when he had already offered it?

A: he can’t.
By fonewear 2019-11-20 10:36:20
Link | Quote | Reply

This is all very much inside the beltway politics.

Your farmer in Iowa doesn't give two shits about some phone call to Ukraine.

Nor do most Americans hell Black Friday is soon gotta get that big screen TV !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-20 10:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump had already offered the Ukrainian President a white house visit in his previous phone call.

How could he set up another one when he had already offered it?

A: he can’t.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-20 10:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

So Sondland thinks there was a quid pro quo despite being repeatedly told there wasn’t.

Just like Vindman thought a favor meant quid pro quo.

Even though ukraine got the money and Biden wasn’t investigated for it.

This guys toast, its official.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29