New Impeachment Scam Thread. Nice People Only.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » New impeachment scam thread. Nice people only.
New impeachment scam thread. Nice people only.
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29
By fonewear 2019-11-19 20:24:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
In the future my name must be spelled correctly. I would hate to be confused with that other guy on Shiva that TPs in WS gear.

Oh no spelling mistakes are serious business. I'll get out my red marker and correct every single one.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-19 20:36:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Everyone knows who the WB is. He has been named. Schiff outted him in one of his transcripts. The name is Eric Carimella.

Vindman is the original whistleblower.

How many whistleblowers does it take to get to the center of an impeachment? Maybe I am a whistleblower too?
By Nausi 2019-11-19 20:50:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Everyone knows who the WB is. He has been named. Schiff outted him in one of his transcripts. The name is Eric Carimella.

Vindman is the original whistleblower.

How many whistleblowers does it take to get to the center of an impeachment? Maybe I am a whistleblower too?
Vindman is the guy who told Caramella (the known WB) about the call.

That is why Caramella's complaint is referred to as second hand information. he got it from Vindman, who's ego is so big he insists congressmen refer to him as "lt Col" and also why he thinks trump asking him for a favor must be a command, because hes incapable of seeing things outside his own perspective.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-11-19 21:05:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
volkom said: »
apparently favors are demands

Wouldn't be hard for it to be perceived that way if the favor is a condition for important military aid.
Except no one but Vindman was perceiving it that way.

The aid was delivered, and there was no official investigation based on its delivery.

Thats it. Game over. Blumpf is not done.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-19 21:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Needless to say, releasing the aid after a months long delay did not just magically make all the extortion attempts go away. They still happened.
By Eboneezer 2019-11-19 21:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

extortion attempt? Who was forced to do something against their will?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-19 21:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh, the Ukrainians, clearly. They had no need or desire to investigate the Bidens, yet Trump was trying to make them in exchange for military aid and a WH visit. And they were about to go on CNN and announce said bogus investigation just to placate Trump so they could get their money.
By Nausi 2019-11-19 21:58:43
Link | Quote | Reply

only one extorted was the other Ukrainian pres, by Biden to fire an attorney who was investigating his son..
[+]
By Eboneezer 2019-11-19 22:00:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh, the Ukrainians, clearly. They had no need or desire to investigate the Bidens, yet Trump was trying to make them in exchange for military aid and a WH visit. And they were about to go on CNN and announce said bogus investigation just to placate Trump so they could get their money.

And which person(s) from Ukraine said any of this? The only ones i've seen have said the complete opposite, which is also what Trump has said
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-19 22:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Eboneezer said: »

And which person(s) from Ukraine said any of this? The only ones i've seen have said the complete opposite, which is also what Trump has said

You haven't seen any Ukrainians "say the complete opposite." Zelensky was arranging a CNN interview to announce the bogus investigations when the WB complaint was made public. Then Trump tried to sweep it under the rug by finally releasing the money. It didn't work.

only one extorted was the other Ukrainian pres, by Biden to fire an attorney who was investigating his son..

Also, this still didn't happen. No one at any point was ever investigating Hunter or Joe Biden. No one on the Ukrainian side, no one on the American side.
By Viciouss 2019-11-19 22:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

tWe also don't need any Ukranians to corroborate anything, we have the firsthand accounts of the crimes being committed by our side.
By Eboneezer 2019-11-19 22:29:13
Link | Quote | Reply

You haven't seen any Ukrainians "say the complete opposite."

I absolutely have. I posted numerous different videos of Zelensky saying it in the previous locked thread. But if you could do me a favor and link just one video of anyone involved from Ukraine saying they were forced by Trump, or attempted to be forced by Trump, to do something they didn't want to do...I would appreciate it.

disclaimer: asking you to do me a favor does not mean I'm withholding military aid unless you do it.
[+]
By Eboneezer 2019-11-19 22:46:53
Link | Quote | Reply

The only first hand accounts of anything I've seen so far, are first hand accounts that some people don't like Trump's policy on Ukraine. I haven't seen or heard any first hand accounts of anything illegal, nor any extortion attempts as you claim.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-19 23:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I absolutely have. I posted numerous different videos of Zelensky saying it in the previous locked thread. But if you could do me a favor and link just one video of anyone involved from Ukraine saying they were forced by Trump, or attempted to be forced by Trump, to do something they didn't want to do...I would appreciate it.

disclaimer: asking you to do me a favor does not mean I'm withholding military aid unless you do it.

As I said, we don't need any Ukrainian corroboration. You have latched onto that as if it means something. We have the Americans that were directly involved in extracting the investigation in exchange for the money and the WH meeting. Watching a PR video of Zelensky saying something, after he cancelled the CNN interview where he was gonna announce the investigations, doesn't just erase the extortion scheme.

Remember, we have the evidence that Trump was pushing Zelensky to go on live television (CNN) to announce the investigations. Zelensky responded by trying to do just that, with our help drafting the speech. So of course when that didn't happen, Trump just told Zelensky to go on TV and say "there was no pressure." It means absolutely nothing, especially when there is direct evidence saying there was pressure for months.
By volkom 2019-11-19 23:36:20
Link | Quote | Reply

As I said, we don't need any Ukrainian corroboration. You have latched onto that as if it means something. We have the Americans that were directly involved in extracting the investigation in exchange for the money and the WH meeting. Watching a PR video of Zelensky saying something, after he cancelled the CNN interview where he was gonna announce the investigations, doesn't just erase the extortion scheme.

Remember, we have the evidence that Trump was pushing Zelensky to go on live television (CNN) to announce the investigations. Zelensky responded by trying to do just that, with our help drafting the speech. So of course when that didn't happen, Trump just told Zelensky to go on TV and say "there was no pressure." It means absolutely nothing, especially when there is direct evidence saying there was pressure for months.

remember this?
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Eboneezer 2019-11-19 23:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember, we have the evidence that Trump was pushing Zelensky to go on live television (CNN) to announce the investigations.

...like with both hands?

And I haven't seen him threaten anyone with military aid if they didn't.

Trump just told Zelensky to go on TV and say "there was no pressure."

He's said it publicly numerous times, with and without Trump. Don't pretend like Trump put a gun to his head and told him to go say it or else.

especially when there is direct evidence saying there was pressure for months

source?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-20 00:24:34
Link | Quote | Reply

remember this?
YouTube Video Placeholder

Yeah, reciting the talking points issued by Team Trump. Just like he was preparing to do on CNN. The only reason that tv announcement didn't happen, was because the pressure scheme was finally exposed to the public. Then it was full cover up mode, release the money and pretend none of it ever happened. Yeah, bribery doesn't work that way. Releasing the money months later did not accomplish what Trump wanted it to.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-20 00:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at Vic trying so hard to mold reality to fit his preconceived outcome. Bless his heart.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-20 00:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't pretend like Trump put a gun to his head and told him to go say it or else.

Why not? Trump wanted a live tv announcement of the bogus Biden investigation on CNN, had his team help with the script and everything. What makes you think he hasn't orchestrated everything Zelensky has said? Thats why it doesn't matter what he says about anything. Zelensky's safe, scripted words mean nothing. Especially when we have all of these Americans testifying the exact opposite. Now if he wants to come testify to Congress, sure. Thats when we will take him a little more seriously.
By Viciouss 2019-11-20 00:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Look at Vic trying so hard to mold reality to fit his preconceived outcome. Bless his heart.

Awwwwwww, Josi is right, you really have nothing to contribute anymore.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-20 00:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Awwwwwww, Josi is right, you really have nothing to contribute anymore.

I had my fun today. I'm waiting for the next day of testimony that I can safely ignore.
[+]
By volkom 2019-11-20 00:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

But the Ukraine president said there wasnt black mail. If a US ambassador has multiple meetings with them, the vice president has a meeting and there was no mention of a bribe or w.e it's called now for political gain or for corruption investigations then it doesn't exist.

Shoot at this rate there should be an investigation into the Obama administration along with all the stuff the Democrats have been doing. This constant "investigation" into the president is setting a bad precedent for the future. We can pretty much now call any sitting official illegitimate and blame the Russians or any other foreign state for election interference, have years of testimonies or trials and the people who make these accusations can live in the shadows and dont need to come forth and show evidence to support their claim. We're basically moving towards the direction that were guilty till proven innocent for anything on the political/national stage.
[+]
By Eboneezer 2019-11-20 00:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Zelensky's safe, scripted words mean nothing. Especially when we have all of these Americans testifying the exact opposite.

His statements weren't safe and scripted, he was adamant on telling anyone and everyone that he wasn't pressured into doing anything. He was offended that people were suggesting otherwise.

And I'm sure you have a source of all of these Americans testifying to this direct evidence of pressure that you keep stating as facts. It certainly hasn't happened in anything released or stated publicly from this inquiry.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-20 00:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

So, Vic's complaint is that people on Trump's side had been prepped/scripted and/or had political motives to say what they said. Meanwhile, he's cheering on "witnesses" on the other side who have no first-hand knowledge but had been prepped/scripted and have political motives to say what they say. Makes... sense?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-20 03:13:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember, we have the evidence that Trump was pushing Zelensky to go on live television (CNN) to announce the investigations.

...like with both hands?

And I haven't seen him threaten anyone with military aid if they didn't.

Trump just told Zelensky to go on TV and say "there was no pressure."

He's said it publicly numerous times, with and without Trump. Don't pretend like Trump put a gun to his head and told him to go say it or else.

especially when there is direct evidence saying there was pressure for months

source?
We don't have any evidence this stuff occurred. We have hearsay, which is not evidence. Besides, even if Trump came out and said he did want Biden investigated, we have Biden ON TAPE, bragging about his corruption.

Lefties keep pretending Joe wasn't stupid enough to give everyone a legitimate reason to investigate him. I don't know if they think they can just memory hoe it, or keep repeating that it doesn't matter, it does.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-20 07:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at little Rava, a snowflake melting into a tiny puddle because his orange god is being called out for his crimes. Impeachment hurts Rava, feel the sting.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-20 08:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

But the Ukraine president said there wasnt black mail. If a US ambassador has multiple meetings with them, the vice president has a meeting and there was no mention of a bribe or w.e it's called now for political gain or for corruption investigations then it doesn't exist.

Yet one more point that is flying over the heads of the Trump fans. It doesn't matter what any Ukraine citizen, including the president, states or claims. They aren't US citizens, we don't have a jurisdiction over them, and we certainly wouldn't believe anything they say because it fits your narrative. The ONLY testimony that can be used is that which is done by US citizens under oath.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-20 08:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shoot at this rate there should be an investigation into the Obama administration

but Clinton, but but Obama...butter emails! Many cases of Obama Derangement Syndrome is popping up over this impeachment inquiry.
By volkom 2019-11-20 08:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Shoot at this rate there should be an investigation into the Obama administration

but Clinton, but but Obama...butter emails! Many cases of Obama Derangement Syndrome is popping up over this impeachment inquiry.
Actually I was referring to election fruad. If they really wanted to pursue the whole narrative that trump is illegitimate and they wanted to out him on that they should've looked into how the former administration worked to secure voter results let alone how Bernie got swept aside so that Hillary could be the nominee. Or did we forget about that
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29