New Impeachment Scam Thread. Nice People Only.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » New impeachment scam thread. Nice people only.
New impeachment scam thread. Nice people only.
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-22 14:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi, you keep forgetting the links.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-22 14:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Paged!

[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-22 14:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

$20 says it's a tweet.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-22 15:13:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Talk of dems abandoning impeachment in favor of CENSURE.

LMAO. They’ve backed themselves into a corner. I almost hope they DO inpeach.
By Nausi 2019-11-22 15:14:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
$20 says it's a tweet.
You are aware that every story you’ve ever posted has appeared as a tweet right?
By Viciouss 2019-11-22 15:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Talk of dems abandoning impeachment in favor of CENSURE.

LMAO. They’ve backed themselves into a corner. I almost hope they DO inpeach.

Also facts I don't like.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-22 15:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

There Are Two Separate Impeachment Hearings Happening Right Now — And Republicans Are Winning Theirs

Nothing Republican Rep. Devin Nunes does during the hearings makes sense if you watch it in the moment. When it’s posted on Facebook later, though, it works perfectly.

BuzzFeed
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-22 18:31:51
Link | Quote | Reply

BuzzFeed, freaking Buzzfeed, of all news sites, is complaining about cherry-picked narratives being paraded around news sites and social media. Forget the pot, that's the black hole calling the kettle black.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-22 18:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-22 18:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

That's funny Rav. Pretty empty complaint. Reminder, no one is talking about censure instead of impeachment, nor will the Republicans be getting their own hearings in the House.
By fonewear 2019-11-22 18:36:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
That's funny Rav. Pretty empty complaint. Reminder, no one is talking about censure instead of impeachment, nor will the Republicans be getting their own hearings in the House.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-22 18:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
BuzzFeed, freaking Buzzfeed, of all news sites, is complaining about cherry-picked narratives being paraded around news sites and social media. Forget the pot, that's the black hole calling the kettle black.
There are reasons for naming my sources.

Its actually fairly complementary about the strategy. But in truth the GOP has been deliberately creating made for Fox content. Which gets further spread on the web.

And its working. The all important independents are showing a loss of support for impeachment.

You should read it Rav.
By Viciouss 2019-11-22 19:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering everyone was mocking Nunes' conspiracies in real time, I'm sure there are endless articles out there saying the same thing. He is just gonna keep getting slapped down.
By clearlyamule 2019-11-22 19:03:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Or maybe independents are just tired of this...
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-22 19:11:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
There are reasons for naming my sources.

Its actually fairly complementary about the strategy. But in truth the GOP has been deliberately creating made for Fox content. Which gets further spread on the web.

And its working. The all important independents are showing a loss of support for impeachment.

You should read it Rav.

I glossed over it before I posted the first time. It's just run-of-the-mill, superiority complex, liberal journalism. The writer is bemoaning how the Republicans are successfully shaping the narrative, which in and of itself is fine. What's stupid is that he claims that the Republicans are creating some kind of alternate reality from cherry-picked statements, which is exactly what this writer is doing in the very article where he's complaining about it.

Maybe the Republicans aren't successfully controlling the narrative because they're good at social media. Maybe they're controlling the narrative because these hearings, which millions of people have been watching live and not through the filter of biased media, have giving us absolutely nothing to hang our hats on.

This writer is giving excuses for the failure of his own side in their quest to remove the president. That's it.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-22 19:28:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, in not so shocking news, it is now being reported by the NYT that Horowitz concluded the launch of the investigation into Russian interference was completely justified, and specifically, the targeting of Carter Page was appropriate. How disappointing this must be for the alt-right, who have been promising a devastating report for the Democrats. Its going out with a whimper. I wonder if Fox will even bother reporting this?

CNN has the story
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-22 19:39:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I glossed over it before I posted the first time. It's just run-of-the-mill, superiority complex, liberal journalism. The writer is bemoaning how the Republicans are successfully shaping the narrative, which in and of itself is fine. What's stupid is that he claims that the Republicans are creating some kind of alternate reality from cherry-picked statements, which is exactly what this writer is doing in the very article where he's complaining about it.
Rav... There ARE alternate realities. Established fact.

Quote:
Maybe the Republicans aren't successfully controlling the narrative because they're good at social media. Maybe they're controlling the narrative because these hearings, which millions of people have been watching live and not through the filter of biased media, have giving us absolutely nothing to hang our hats on.
Viewpoint. Many, including myself, believe the hearings have proved crimes were crimed. Others have different viewpoints. And maybe its because the GOP is manufacturing such digestible sound bites while the Dems are searching for elusive and boring facts.

Quote:
This writer is giving excuses for the failure of his own side in their quest to remove the president. That's it.
Excuses? No. Pointing out reasons why.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-22 19:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Rav... There ARE alternate realities. Established fact.

Yes, and your post represents one of those.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-22 20:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, in not so shocking news, it is now being reported by the NYT that Horowitz concluded the launch of the investigation into Russian interference was completely justified, and specifically, the targeting of Carter Page was appropriate. How disappointing this must be for the alt-right, who have been promising a devastating report for the Democrats. Its going out with a whimper. I wonder if Fox will even bother reporting this?

CNN has the story

"According to two sources familiar with the matter."

No thanks, I'll wait for the actual report.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-22 20:05:58
Link | Quote | Reply

K. Meanwhile, I'll continue to wait and see if Fox reports it, I notice they absolutely ran with the story of the FBI lawyer making changes to a FISA document. According to sources familiar with the matter.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-22 20:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

That's cute. Media sources pass up on stories that don't suit their narratives on a regular basis.

I'm not a Fox acolyte. Say whatever you want about them.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-22 20:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Media.

Reporting on media.

Whodathunkit?
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-22 21:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

That's cute. Media sources pass up on stories that don't suit their narratives on a regular basis.

I'm not a Fox acolyte. Say whatever you want about them.

yeah Fox is definitely pro-conservative everything, occasionally you'll see an anti-trump Op-Ed by a Democrat but generally speaking Fox is definitely it's own bubble.

Which is fine, because we all know this and expect them to be.
 Ragnarok.Corres
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2019-11-23 01:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

K. Meanwhile, I'll continue to wait and see if Fox reports it, I notice they absolutely ran with the story of the FBI lawyer making changes to a FISA document. According to sources familiar with the matter.
Maybe they wait unlike CNN running with stories Immediately that fit them?

This whole "impeachment" thing has been going on almost from the very minute Donald Trump was elected President. And it's been one damned butthurt thing from the Dems, one right after another, one nothingburger after another. The big Mueller investigation? Nada. Did you see Mueller speaking to Congress afterward? The man was clueless. So why should I waste my time listening to the Dems trying to verbally masturbate yet again, and yet again *** it up? Bottom line - President Trump will not be removed from office.

It's apparently questionable now if the Dems in the House will even put forth an impeachment resolution. Believe they are scared at just what the GOP will do should a trial in the Senate come to pass. Can you imagine Vindman being questioned by GOP Senators, all who are now aware of his falsifying a transcript?

Seriously, the Dems would just do better to say their impeachment proceedings were suspended indefinitely and walk away. Every day this farce goes on causes the Dems yet more damage.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-23 06:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Many, including myself, believe the hearings have proved crimes were crimed.
What crimes, what evidence? There’s more evidence to suggest that Obama was born in Kenya than that Trump committed a crime.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-11-23 08:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Corres said: »

This whole "impeachment" thing has been going on almost from the very minute Donald Trump was elected President. And it's been one damned butthurt thing from the Dems, one right after another, one nothingburger after another. The big Mueller investigation? Nada. Did you see Mueller speaking to Congress afterward? The man was clueless. So why should I waste my time listening to the Dems trying to verbally masturbate yet again, and yet again *** it up? Bottom line - President Trump will not be removed from office.

It's apparently questionable now if the Dems in the House will even put forth an impeachment resolution. Believe they are scared at just what the GOP will do should a trial in the Senate come to pass. Can you imagine Vindman being questioned by GOP Senators, all who are now aware of his falsifying a transcript?

Seriously, the Dems would just do better to say their impeachment proceedings were suspended indefinitely and walk away. Every day this farce goes on causes the Dems yet more damage.

Its not "questionable" if the Dems will put forth impeachment articles. No one is considering censure. Where is your source? There isn't one.

Also, this isn't "damaging" the Dems the way you want it to. They were given the House to do exactly what they are doing. Just think, this legitimate investigation doesn't even cover any of Trump's financial issues.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-23 09:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Corres said: »

Its not "questionable" if the Dems will put forth impeachment articles. No one is considering censure. Where is your source? There isn't one.

Also, this isn't "damaging" the Dems the way you want it to. They were given the House to do exactly what they are doing. Just think, this legitimate investigation doesn't even cover any of Trump's financial issues.

It always makes me laugh when you see the typical Trump fan show their ignorance, but that is what Trump counts on, blind uneducated sheep to follow him. The Mueller investigation resulted in the following:

That is hardly "nada." You know what was a waste of taxpayer money? Then Hillary/Benghazi investigation. That literally resulted in zero results. As much as I can't stand that woman, it did waste everyone's time as well.

This impeachment is not a waste of time/money. It is showing just how corrupt this presidency is, and how Trump broke his oath to uphold the constitution.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-23 09:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

You need to upgrade your graphic to a convicted stamp for Roger Stone.
[+]
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Cruz Missive 2019-11-23 09:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been ten days. Later today, I'm going to lock this thread and read through it, to see if anyone actually learned anything, or if this is just more of the same and I have to shutter this section for good.

The mountain of reports I have does not suggest good things, but I'm going to keep an open mind about it until I actually read it all.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29