Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 109 110 111
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-05-23 12:12:37
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
America is the dysfunctional step-child of England that left the family and went on to be a crack head with anger management issues. Just imagine how great it could have been had it remained a subsidiary of Her Majesty the Queen.

BUT...we just infiltrated the royal family with Kate. It is all part of the great USA takeover of UK.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-23 12:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Americans are more responsible with guns.

see, there. I'm glad we could finally agree.

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-23 13:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Canada:
25k gun per 100k = 1/4 of total pop = 9,072,500 =Number of guns
2 death per 100k

USA
100k gun per 100k = total pop = 325,700,000 =Number of guns
12 death per 100k
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-23 13:20:39
Link | Quote | Reply

[calculator clicks]

yeah that's right we have 35 times more guns than dumb old canada

now if only we could all just fire them in that direction at the same time.....
[+]
By Nausi 2018-05-23 13:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
So, I'm trying to understand how to explain the Left's reactions to this whole FBI investigation thing.

Here are their responses to the investigation on Trump, despite a complete lack of evidence against him:
"The investigation needs to run its course."
"Trump's reaction to being investigated is proof that he's guilty."
"Where there's smoke there's fire!"

Here are their responses to Trump calling for the FBI to be investigated in light of growing evidence that they spied on his campaign:
"Trump is shredding the Constitution."
"The rule of law means nothing anymore."
"This is a mockery of the justice system."
"He doesn't have any proof!"

I find my conversations go a bit more like this:

>Dude they wiretapped Trump Tower.

>Yes, because RUSSIA.

>Dude they implanted a spy into his campaign.

>Yes, because RUSSIA.

>Dude, the Obama admin, the DNC, the entirety of the media, the CIA, FBI, DoJ, all conspired against Trump based on absolutely zero hard evidence.

>YES, BECAUSE RUSSIA

>Dude with regards to the Trump campaign there is zero evidence of any Russian collusion of conspiracy. The only things the FBI have managed to dredge up are a few process crimes. Manafort may have been operating as a political agent of Ukraine without the proper paperwork. Papadoulous said he met with someone a week after he actually met with them, and lying to the FBI is a crime. That's what they have. You got a hot dog on Wednesday? No, you got a hot dog on Thursday. Get the cuffs. That's it.

>THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK, IT'S ALL FALLING DOWN DRUMPFY!
[+]
By Nausi 2018-05-23 13:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Didn't that last school shooting happen because some girl not only turned the kid down but embarrassed him in front of the entire class doing so? Not to say what his did was incredibly wrong but maybe she just shouldn't have been a ***.

Most school shootings seem to reveal the shooter was getting bullied. Not saying it isn't a gun issue but it's also probably a parenting issue and an issue of teachers not doing anything about ***before it gets out of hand.

I can see turning someone down but to embarrass someone in front of entire class is a bit much.
Are we at the footsteps of a new round of extreme ***-shaming?
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-23 14:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

America is the dysfunctional step-child of England that left the family and went on to be a crack head with anger management issues. Just imagine how great it could have been had it remained a subsidiary of Her Majesty the Queen.
Thank God we didn't, have you SEEN the hats worn at royal weddings?
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-23 14:13:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Didn't that last school shooting happen because some girl not only turned the kid down but embarrassed him in front of the entire class doing so? Not to say what his did was incredibly wrong but maybe she just shouldn't have been a ***.

Most school shootings seem to reveal the shooter was getting bullied. Not saying it isn't a gun issue but it's also probably a parenting issue and an issue of teachers not doing anything about ***before it gets out of hand.

I can see turning someone down but to embarrass someone in front of entire class is a bit much.
*** don't turn people down, Nausi.
By Nausi 2018-05-23 14:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes they do, thats the product of feminism. Before feminism, 6s would pair with 6s, 8s with 8s etc, with a little variablility in between. After feminism, all the women embrace their inner *** and just share the 10s, 9s and 8s wondering why all the alphas wont commit to one entree at the buffet. This leaves all the reat of men to be involuntarily celibate (incels).
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-23 14:30:14
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what incel means?

Lol
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-05-23 14:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
clearlyamule said: »
I love how they always love to focus on just the violence with guns

Point being, gun violence in schools is a problem that is pretty much unique to the United States.

no it isn't

canada school shootings
Did you this article chanti?

you ask us to read dumb ***every day. Once, just once read and try to understand what someone else is saying.
Yes I did. I thought the headder was worth reposting though.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-05-23 14:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

The part that galls me is chanti was a rebel, a malcontent, a beatnik fighting against an oppressive system, sticking it to the man and to hell with the rules! and years later, what does she do? her and all her beatnik buddies and all the hippies become democrats who love government, want more government, less freedom, more laws and rules and judges and court dates and fines and beuracracy, and red tape and big brother all up in their business.

and they never even noticed it happening.
1, I still am a rebel, a malcontent, a beatnik fighting against an oppressive system, sticking it to the man, but I tend to pay more attention to the rules nowadays.

2, I noticed it happening. It started with "clean for Gene", some never did come back from that one.

3, Even worse, many became Republicans.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-05-23 14:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes they do, thats the product of feminism. Before feminism, 6s would pair with 6s, 8s with 8s etc, with a little variablility in between. After feminism, all the women embrace their inner *** and just share the 10s, 9s and 8s wondering why all the alphas wont commit to one entree at the buffet. This leaves all the reat of men to be involuntarily celibate (incels).
If you are not an incel Nausi, stop hanging out on their boards and quoting their ridiculous propaganda.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-05-23 14:51:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank God we didn't, have you SEEN the hats worn at royal weddings?
Almost as bad and numerous as the hats at the Kentucky Derby.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Zerowone 2018-05-23 15:18:38
Link | Quote | Reply

He sounds like an incel who wants to be a ***. Or something like that.

You mean, he sounds like an incel.

It’s all summed up in the definition of involuntary.
By Nausi 2018-05-23 15:20:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

If you are not an incel Nausi, stop hanging out on their boards and quoting their ridiculous propaganda.
I have no problem accessing vagina.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-23 15:23:18
Link | Quote | Reply

He has Bing and Google.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-05-23 15:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for proving my point.

So these feminists are *** for sharing 10s, 9s and 8s and try to commit to one, but men are alphas for going after everything without committing?

Love the logic, good job.

Lets review.

Men and women are different, but we can im sure agree that regardless of sex, if you sleep around you are promiscuous (slutty). What im sure we cannot see eye to eye on is the nature of the consequences for each sex regarding their promiscuity. There are certainly more negative consequences for women who are *** than there could ever be for men.
By Nausi 2018-05-23 15:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

He has Bing and Google.
I will give that a [+] for its cleverness and promptness

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-23 16:03:26
Link | Quote | Reply

He has Bing and Google.
Who searches anything with bing?
[+]
By Nausi 2018-05-23 16:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
I have no problem accessing vagina.
Now this is making me picture anatomy like operating systems. “What are your servers running? Vagina NT? I’ll have no trouble accessing that.”
[Comparing vaginas to computer operating systems]

My incel meter is going crazy right now.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-23 16:16:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for proving my point.

That you don't know how ratios work?

you're welcome!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-05-23 16:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I am engaged and I fit this :(

Ring is to sex like kryptonite is to superman.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-23 16:28:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
many became Republicans.

the smart ones. :D

if you ever have a few extra hours take a good hard look at the current democratic party platform...

they want to wipe your *** and criticize what you have been eating.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 109 110 111