Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 ... 109 110 111
By fonewear 2018-05-21 08:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »

Not to be that person but don't we waste more energy recycling with big trucks machinery...etc to the point where it doesn't even make a difference...So the eco friendly thing would be to throw the ***away ?
By fonewear 2018-05-21 08:42:03
Link | Quote | Reply

If recycling helps the planet I'm against. Mother nature is a cruel *** and I'll be damned if I preserve so future millennial dumb *** lecture me about proper pro nouns.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-21 09:05:08
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
If recycling helps the planet I'm against. Mother nature is a cruel *** and I'll be damned if I preserve so future millennial dumb *** lecture me about proper pro nouns.

my youngest son graduated high school this past weekend. the endless commencement speeches were filled with dreams of seizing this world and reshaping it in their image, we are the future, our time is now etc.

good luck with that I muttered to myself.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-21 09:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

My high school valedictorian dream was to become a late night talk show host like Letterman I kid you not....

All I remember from the speech was thinking what the *** Donny get to the point !
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-21 09:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

And whoever thought it was a good idea to have the commencement outside in June when it was like 90 outside...should be fired.
By fonewear 2018-05-21 09:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no scientific to back it but this year 2018...will be the hottest summer on record...Even hotter when the Earth was a giant ball of hot magma cooling in outer space.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-21 09:45:03
Link | Quote | Reply

My high school valedictorian dream was to become a late night talk show host like Letterman

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-21 09:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
My high school valedictorian dream was to become a late night talk show host like Letterman

Reminds me of when Kramer pretended to be a cop:

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-21 10:41:13
Link | Quote | Reply

They say that "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world that he didn't exist."

But in my opinion, that's a cheap card trick compared to the democratic party, who somehow still manages to convince large swaths of the population that even after a 190 years of shame and failure the world's oldest political party cares about anything but pure power.

65,853,514 people woke up on November 8, 2016, went to their local polling place and pulled the level for one of the most despicable, self severing, self righteous, obnoxious, loud mouthed she hags that ever squawked like the raven on bernie sanders' bust of pallas....

that's one in five dumbasses that you meet every day on the streets of america. it's mind blowing.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-21 10:50:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You can also say Hillary takes the "If you tell a big enough lie people will believe it" So keep lying about sexism racism etc...keep the masses angered up by divisive issues and not focus on the economy creating jobs etc.
By fonewear 2018-05-21 10:51:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Our friend Joesph Gobbels said it and he new a thing or too about getting people on board
By fonewear 2018-05-21 10:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-05-21 10:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

All the Democrats have to do in 2020 is put forth a candidate that isn't one of their utterly intolerable establishment picks. If they can do that, they'll be golden.

In other words, Trump has nothing to worry about.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-05-21 10:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Still fighting McConnell, Don Blankenship launches third-party Senate bid in West Virginia
CNN

Let the bloodletting begin!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-21 11:25:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Don Blankenship

he's a hoot... wv has a "sore loser" law to prevent him from running but I look forward to watching him try lol
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-21 11:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

looking ridiculous

when are the brits going to can it with all this royal nonsense?

roughly half of the people that voted for hillary watched the royal wedding for reasons unknown but presummed idiotic.

the royals should all abdicate and go get regular jobs and quit strutting around like their royal ***doesn't stink.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-05-21 15:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

All the Royal Wedding news was filed unter the entertainment section.

The only part I found entertaining:

BBC trolls Trump over inauguration crowd size in royal wedding tweet

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-22 09:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply

The only part I found entertaining: BBC trolls Trump

and there goes Edward R. Murrow... spinning in his grave... again.

“The press is a gang of cruel ***. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for *** and misfits—a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but just deep enough for a wino to curl up from the sidewalk and masturbate like a chimp in a zoo-cage.” - Hunter S. Thompson
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-22 09:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

The only part I found entertaining: BBC trolls Trump

and there goes Edward R. Murrow... spinning in his grave... again.

“The press is a gang of cruel ***. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for *** and misfits—a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but just deep enough for a wino to curl up from the sidewalk and masturbate like a chimp in a zoo-cage.” - Hunter S. Thompson

Stick to the narrative Guns Bad Trump Bad wearing white after Labor Day Bad...etc

Hillary Good ? According to the last election not so much...
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-22 10:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Also where is all the outrage over the latest school shooting...David Hogg on vacation from drama class ?
By fonewear 2018-05-22 10:07:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Fighting the power NRA and trying to get rid of pimples with Clearsil

[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-22 10:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Hitler youth movement but with more hash tags.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-22 11:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Also where is all the outrage over the latest school shooting..

shooter didn't use an ar15 with a bump stock or an extended clip
[+]
By Nausi 2018-05-22 12:02:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Reminder, Joe Biden initiated the current swath of “gun free school zones” in the 90s with legislation.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-22 12:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »

Reminder, Joe Biden initiated the current swath of “gun free school zones” in the 90s with legislation.

I am both shocked and appalled that those signs aren't working...

[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-22 12:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I love how they always love to focus on just the violence with guns... let's pretend the other doesn't exist especially when it's higher. But hey can just further like the UK and ban knives too
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-22 13:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
clearlyamule said: »
I love how they always love to focus on just the violence with guns

Point being, gun violence in schools is a problem that is pretty much unique to the United States.

no it isn't

canada school shootings
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-05-22 13:40:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
clearlyamule said: »
I love how they always love to focus on just the violence with guns

Point being, gun violence in schools is a problem that is pretty much unique to the United States.
I mean in the strictest technicality sort of ish. But narrowing the focus like that to exclude others kind of shows you actually don't care about violence only guns.
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 ... 109 110 111