Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 109 110 111
By clearlyamule 2018-05-22 13:44:56
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Josiahkf said: »

Not to be that person but don't we waste more energy recycling with big trucks machinery...etc to the point where it doesn't even make a difference...So the eco friendly thing would be to throw the ***away ?
It depends on what is being recycled, the method of recycling and sometimes most importantly the collection method. Going house to house collecting is definitely way worse for the environment. Recycling paper creates a lot of liquid waste from the chemicals used... plastics take a lot of energy etc. But it's ok because we let china do it and shake our heads at the pollution the created for us lol
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-22 13:45:30
Link | Quote | Reply

also, stupid canada has 1/10th our total population and it has a higher gun related deaths to gun owning inhabitants ratio

Plus it's frozen solid eleven months of the year, most of the children are raised by wolves, and it reeks of trees!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-05-22 13:46:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
also, stupid canada has 1/10th our total population and it has a higher gun related deaths to gun owning inhabitants ratio

Get your hate facts out of this progressive haven!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-22 14:33:45
Link | Quote | Reply

[/url]
Asura.Saevel said: »
hate facts

/sniveling voice
but murica is the only place guns kill all teh peoples

WRONG!

List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate...
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-05-22 15:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

/sniveling voice

WRONG!

Quote:
This article needs to be updated. Please update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information. (April 2017)

This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page. Please help improve this article by introducing citations to additional sources. (June 2017)

This article possibly contains inappropriate or misinterpreted citations that do not verify the text. Please help improve this article by checking for citation inaccuracies. (March 2018)
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-22 18:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Then find some better more accurate statistics and we can debate them.

LOOK the point is that for years now the news nedia, and jesus h christ even the ONION, has perpetuated the myth that America is the only place ***like this happens and they are WRONG AND THEY SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR LYING.

Violent death occurs everywhere. You should feel stupid for believing that rubbish in the first place and you should feel bad for repeating it even more.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-22 18:39:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
clearlyamule said: »
I love how they always love to focus on just the violence with guns

Point being, gun violence in schools is a problem that is pretty much unique to the United States.

no it isn't

canada school shootings

Did you this article chanti?

you ask us to read dumb ***every day. Once, just once read and try to understand what someone else is saying.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-22 18:50:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Point being, gun violence in schools is a problem that is pretty much unique to the United States.

no it isn't

canada school shootings

Did you this article chanti?

you ask us to read dumb ***every day. Once, just once read and try to understand what someone else is saying.

Very least Chanti could do is post dumb ***...we don't like learning round these partnes no sir !
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-22 18:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
/sniveling voice

WRONG!

Quote:
This article needs to be updated. Please update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information. (April 2017)

This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page. Please help improve this article by introducing citations to additional sources. (June 2017)

This article possibly contains inappropriate or misinterpreted citations that do not verify the text. Please help improve this article by checking for citation inaccuracies. (March 2018)

Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-05-22 19:00:03
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I'm trying to understand how to explain the Left's reactions to this whole FBI investigation thing.

Here are their responses to the investigation on Trump, despite a complete lack of evidence against him:
"The investigation needs to run its course."
"Trump's reaction to being investigated is proof that he's guilty."
"Where there's smoke there's fire!"

Here are their responses to Trump calling for the FBI to be investigated in light of growing evidence that they spied on his campaign:
"Trump is shredding the Constitution."
"The rule of law means nothing anymore."
"This is a mockery of the justice system."
"He doesn't have any proof!"

[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-22 19:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Chanti you are what is wrong with America:

[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-22 19:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have to post relevant content cause I'm Homer Simpson !

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-22 19:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
the Left's.

The part that galls me is chanti was a rebel, a malcontent, a beatnik fighting against an oppressive system, sticking it to the man and to hell with the rules! and years later, what does she do? her and all her beatnik buddies and all the hippies become democrats who love government, want more government, less freedom, more laws and rules and judges and court dates and fines and beuracracy, and red tape and big brother all up in their business.

and they never even noticed it happening.
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-05-22 21:01:12
Link | Quote | Reply

the Left's.

The part that galls me is chanti was a rebel, a malcontent, a beatnik fighting against an oppressive system, sticking it to the man and to hell with the rules! and years later, what does she do? her and all her beatnik buddies and all the hippies become democrats who love government, want more government, less freedom, more laws and rules and judges and court dates and fines and beuracracy, and red tape and big brother all up in their business.

and they never even noticed it happening.

Meanwhile...Donald Trump answered the question “What if Wally George became President?”
By Zerowone 2018-05-22 21:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-05-22 21:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

no it isn't

canada school shootings

Like I said, 2 in the last decade vs 280 something for the US.

You are Canadian no one cares what you say.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-05-22 21:22:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Saying that there are more shootings in a country where it is easy to own guns is like saying that there are more drownings in places that have a lot of water.

The word "duh" comes to mind.

There are a lot of ways to kill people. People will use whatever is available. That being said, it wouldn't do the law abiding citizens any favors to take away their best defense against the law breaking citizens.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-05-22 21:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of using whatever is available, I used to work in a lab that had a variety of chemicals. We weren't allowed to have weapons in the building, including any form of knife.

I always thought it odd that we had access to potentially lethal chemicals that could easily be combined to kill people in any number of ways, but I couldn't bring a small, pointy object to work. Sure, I'd be limited to whatever I could figure out from Google, but several of my colleagues were chemists. I'm pretty sure I would rather be stabbed than be subject to the creativity of an angsty chemist going postal.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-22 22:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

By fonewear 2018-05-23 07:02:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of using whatever is available, I used to work in a lab that had a variety of chemicals. We weren't allowed to have weapons in the building, including any form of knife.

I always thought it odd that we had access to potentially lethal chemicals that could easily be combined to kill people in any number of ways, but I couldn't bring a small, pointy object to work. Sure, I'd be limited to whatever I could figure out from Google, but several of my colleagues were chemists. I'm pretty sure I would rather be stabbed than be subject to the creativity of an angsty chemist going postal.

I"ll never post on FFXIAH ever again:

Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-23 08:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't that last school shooting happen because some girl not only turned the kid down but embarrassed him in front of the entire class doing so? Not to say what his did was incredibly wrong but maybe she just shouldn't have been a ***.

Most school shootings seem to reveal the shooter was getting bullied. Not saying it isn't a gun issue but it's also probably a parenting issue and an issue of teachers not doing anything about ***before it gets out of hand.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-23 09:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

no it isn't

canada school shootings

Like I said, 2 in the last decade vs 280 something for the US.

That isn't what you said liar. You said it was "pretty much unique to the United States" which isLOAD of ***

It's not unique at all. And I don't give a ***how many times you repeat that lie, it doesn't make it true.

As far as math is concerned it's yours that is lacking. canada has 1/10th of our population and then less than 1/4th of those are gun owners. Canada has a higher ratio of gun violence to gun owners than america does.

Now granted, that's mostly because canada sucks so bad that people shoot themselves in the face to escape the misery. But be that as it may, it doesn't change the fact that americans are more responsible gun owners than stupid canadians.

But you can keep right on believing all of the horseshit you've been spoon fed your whole life if it makes you feel batter. Because nobody gives a *** what canadians think anyways.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-23 09:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

The tldr version of the article: 41 canadians have died in school shootings since 1975.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-23 09:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Didn't that last school shooting happen because some girl not only turned the kid down but embarrassed him in front of the entire class doing so? Not to say what his did was incredibly wrong but maybe she just shouldn't have been a ***.

Most school shootings seem to reveal the shooter was getting bullied. Not saying it isn't a gun issue but it's also probably a parenting issue and an issue of teachers not doing anything about ***before it gets out of hand.

I can see turning someone down but to embarrass someone in front of entire class is a bit much.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-23 10:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I saw the kids haircut my guess a terrible hair cut could make anyone turn into a school shooter:

Get a hair cut you hippie !

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-23 11:37:01
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Her Majesty the Queen.

your queen is a *** *** *** *** ***!

royalty.... pffft!

only a bunch of wankers would pretend one of their weasel toothed inbred dykes was above everyone else.

you suck and we should of let the nazis had their way with you.

at least until they toughened you pansies up

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 109 110 111