Hockey Fans!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Hockey fans!
Hockey fans!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Ragnarok.Princessbubbles
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Princessbubbles 2012-01-25 21:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bwahahahahahaha, Montreal *** spanked Detroit. Well done!
 Valefor.Eguil
Server: Valefor
user: Eguil
By Valefor.Eguil 2012-01-25 21:53:53
Link | Quote | Reply

yea!!!! and i found it hilarious someone threw an octopus near the end of the game lol :D
[+]
 Ragnarok.Princessbubbles
By Ragnarok.Princessbubbles 2012-01-25 22:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Makes me happy. I don't always cheer for other teams, but when i do it's teams that are playing Detroit. .....Or in most cases Boston >_>
 Sylph.Kimble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Kimble 2012-01-25 22:25:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't recognize bandwagon hockey fans.

And yes, watching the Wings lose always brings me joy.
 Shiva.Demiomega
Server: Shiva
user: Demiomega
By Shiva.Demiomega 2012-01-25 23:04:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Go Tri City Americans! (whl) just won another big one tonight gotta give a shout out to Dubie and the rangers too ^^
 Shiva.Demiomega
user: Demiomega
By Shiva.Demiomega 2012-01-25 23:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Princessbubbles said: »

Just to gloat Price came from the tri city americans :p
[+]
 Ragnarok.Neonracer
user: Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Neonracer 2012-01-26 02:08:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Demiomega said: »

Just to gloat Price came from the tri city americans :p

ya they hammered Detriot real hard.
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2012-01-26 08:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Celene said: »
Bismarck.Altar said: »
Asura.Celene said: »
LOL. <3 I grew up in the Maritimes, so. xD
Where in? PEI for me

NS! My dad was posted there in '94, and hasn't been moved since, heh. I currently live in ON, though. I miss NS terribly. :(

Posted... Greenwood?
And I'd miss NS if I was in smelly Ontario too! Unless you live in toronto, that's a pretty awesome city.
 Shiva.Ashmulder
user: AshMulder
By Shiva.Ashmulder 2012-01-26 13:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

7-2 i was like wtf just happenned?
 Ragnarok.Princessbubbles
By Ragnarok.Princessbubbles 2012-01-26 14:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Ashmulder said: »

Montreal unleashed the fury is what happened! xD
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2012-01-27 12:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

The draft for the all-star game was just so stupid this year. I hate the captains, the assistant captains, and 45% of the players who got in the all-star draft this year. My favorite players who I was looking forward to see this year either got hurt or got suspended :-(
 Shiva.Ashmulder
By Shiva.Ashmulder 2012-01-27 13:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said: »
The draft for the all-star game was just so stupid this year. I hate the captains, the assistant captains, and 45% of the players who got in the all-star draft this year. My favorite players who I was looking forward to see this year either got hurt or got suspended :-(

Or decided not to show up!
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2012-01-27 13:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not a fan of the All-Star Game in general. There was a time, before high-speed internet connections, that the ASG was the only place to see talent showcased by the league's collected stars, especially those in other conferences that you might have a chance to see once a season, if that, if you lived close enough to the market to buy tickets and go to the games.

Hell, when I was a kid, all the games weren’t even broadcast…and that was in a hockey-mad market like Buffalo. Though if you were in Erie or Buffalo proper you could manage to pickup some broadcasts from Canada.

Now you can go to NHL.com, Youtube or any countless other video sites and see collected clips of pretty much any player you want in higher definition than most of us watched the ASG in decades past.

I think it still means something to some players and fans, but I know for me – especially as a Penguins fan the past few seasons – it’s just another opportunity for players to get out on the ice and get hurt in some freak accident or something.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Celene
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2012-01-27 13:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Altar said: »
Posted... Greenwood?
And I'd miss NS if I was in smelly Ontario too! Unless you live in toronto, that's a pretty awesome city.

Hahah, yup! Good old Greenwood. :) I visit NS ever summer, and I'm always surprised how much the Valley is expanding. I think everyone is trying to move there because of the cheap housing. And, to be honest, NS has great history. Just have to be mindful of some locals, as they don't like change at all. (And really have no idea wtf being multi-cultural is...)

I live in Hamilton (just outside the GTA), and yes it sure is smelly! Thankfully I'm located in the east end, AWAY from all the smelly crap. Hamilton's not all bad, mind you. There's a lot of hidden gems and interesting places, I just wish there was the money to clean up around here. A lot of business and people are moving this way though, because of the ridiculous costs associated with living in TO.

Shiva.Ashmulder said: »

Montreal unleashed the fury is what happened! xD

I lol'd the whole time at this game, poor Detroit. XD
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2012-01-27 13:34:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I lol'd the whole time at this game, poor Detroit. XD

Yeah, because they're so bad off after that one drubbing. My heart’s breaking for their run of bad luck.

…unless you meant the city, in the literal sense. Detroit itself has it pretty rough. I mean, I don’t know why you’d randomly throw in social commentary. But figured I’d leave you that exit strategy. :p
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2012-01-30 04:06:37
Link | Quote | Reply

So you basically hate hockey and are just a Blackhawks fan.

Never understand how you could ONLY like your team and not like the sport its self.
 Ragnarok.Princessbubbles
By Ragnarok.Princessbubbles 2012-01-30 04:17:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly i can say without a doubt the only person in the entire NHL i hate is Tim Thomas.... Not sure why, he just comes across as a complete and total douche to me. Only has a little to do with the fact that Vancouver lost to Boston in the finals... I'll admit we played like ***in game 7 though :(
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2012-01-30 04:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't *** stand Chris Pronger.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Princessbubbles
By Ragnarok.Princessbubbles 2012-01-30 04:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll admit there's a few other player who bug me. But the only person i honestly HATE is thomas. In all honesty i think Boston would be better off if they kept Rask in goal. He's better at controlling rebounds, and a better all around goalie than Thomas is imo. Also Patrick Marleau makes me feel sad at night... Again mostly cause he doesn't play for my team xD;;
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2012-01-30 04:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh, Thomas was largely the reason they win the Cup so I doubt it really matters.

Rask is the future though and Thomas prob wont be around for to much longer. Hes a UFA after next season so im sure they will either let him walk as an UFA and let Rask take over or trade him next year to try and get some assets for him. Rask is only 24 (will be 25 in a few months) so he will be their goalie for a long time.
 Ragnarok.Princessbubbles
By Ragnarok.Princessbubbles 2012-01-30 04:35:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I really hope so, likewise I'm sure at some point Schneider will replace Luongo. I also have high hope for Bachman with the Stars, being that i live in Dallas it's nice to see another talented back up goalie. And I'm still convinced Kari would have made it to the all star game if he hadn't gotten that groin injury earlier in the season D:. Seems like he hasn't played with the same spark he had earlier in the season, but it would be nice to see him get his rhythm back. I do love that Finnish ***.
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2012-01-30 04:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Kari prob still wouldn't have made it since they wanted to get every team into the all-star game which is why Price was sent to represent the habs (Daiz wasn't pick till a replacement)

Price would be the only one I could see getting knocked off.

Luongo has way to many years left so Schneider will most likely get traded unless they somehow unload Luongo (if they even want to)
 Ragnarok.Princessbubbles
By Ragnarok.Princessbubbles 2012-01-30 14:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yeah, I really hope Vancouver don't drop Schneider at any point though. Because as back up goalies go he's outstanding. Also, so *** excited for games to come back tomorrow. Don't even know which game I'm getting here but i don't care. I'm watching something >_>
 Bahamut.Dgk
Server: Bahamut
user: miperich
By Bahamut.Dgk 2012-01-30 14:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kimble said: »

So you basically hate hockey and are just a Blackhawks fan.

Never understand how you could ONLY like your team and not like the sport its self.

Totally agree, huge devils fan but overall i love hockey
 Asura.Luchtaine
user: Luchtaine
By Asura.Luchtaine 2012-01-30 15:07:30
Link | Quote | Reply

If the Hawks can solve the issue they are having between the pipes, the rest of the Western Conference is in trouble come playoff time.
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2012-02-01 00:07:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell if the Kings could score 3 goals a game, I think the West would be in trouble.
 Shiva.Ashmulder
By Shiva.Ashmulder 2012-02-01 00:22:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kimble said: »
Hell if the Kings could score 3 goals a game, I think the West would be in trouble.

the way Quick is playing make that 2 goal.
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2012-02-01 00:28:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, we are at a little over 2 goals a game, and Quick is the only reason we are winning atm, lol.
 Gilgamesh.Kovalev
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Kovalev
By Gilgamesh.Kovalev 2012-02-01 00:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Well i hate to say this but it really seems like it's gonna be Golf! Habs Go!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8