[Dev] Voidwatch: Response to Feedback
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-02-02 03:12:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The people that are still bitching are the people who won't be satisfied until everything is 100% drop.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2012-02-02 03:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

The people who should be bitching are those going for 95 or 99 empyrean trials. Good luck, lol.
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2012-02-02 09:15:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, why can't you just hear me out for a moment before making assumptions?

I don't have much luck at all with farming Gil like most have. But the last thing I want to see is someone making money off a ticket item that someone might want, but they're apparently not acknowledged and the person with the ticket would rather sell the item instead of, you know, helping them out? I don't expect the damn drops to be 100%, but come on, someone should at least be asking their LS members if they need a ticket for a piece they still need before selling the tickets.

The fact that the tickets could end up becoming a low-supply item makes it worse! I don't have the *** time right now to farm 2 mil just so I can spend 2M on a Toci's ticket that I may end up needing 20 of, because I'm working to build income for myself to eventually build a relic as well. If it just requires one ticket to get a Toci's/Coruscanti/Mekira/Etc., that's something I can definitely deal with. Otherwise I better damn well hope people are helping each other out because I know people who have just rotten luck and don't expect them to have help given to them.

I really, REALLY want to like this update. ***, I mean, I jumped for joy the moment I even read it, for crying out loud. But the realization that people can still submit to their own personal greed over good will to the friends that still need help just kills it for me. This is probably the only time I want to be wrong. Then again, apparently I'm never right in the first place anyway.
 Lakshmi.Zaps
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zaps
By Lakshmi.Zaps 2012-02-02 09:20:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Quetzacoatl said: »
Okay, why can't you just hear me out for a moment before making assumptions?

I don't have much luck at all with farming Gil like most have. But the last thing I want to see is someone making money off a ticket item that someone might want, but they're apparently not acknowledged and the person with the ticket would rather sell the item instead of, you know, helping them out? I don't expect the damn drops to be 100%, but come on, someone should at least be asking their LS members if they need a ticket for a piece they still need before selling the tickets.

The fact that the tickets could end up becoming a low-supply item makes it worse! I don't have the *** time right now to farm 2 mil just so I can spend 2M on a Toci's ticket that I may end up needing 20 of, because I'm working to build income for myself to eventually build a relic as well. If it just requires one ticket to get a Toci's/Coruscanti/Mekira/Etc., that's something I can definitely deal with. Otherwise I better damn well hope people are helping each other out because I know people who have just rotten luck and don't expect them to have help given to them.

I really, REALLY want to like this update. ***, I mean, I jumped for joy the moment I even read it, for crying out loud. But the realization that people can still submit to their own personal greed over good will to the friends that still need help just kills it for me. This is probably the only time I want to be wrong. Then again, apparently I'm never right in the first place anyway.

I give to my ls. I sell to people i don't care about. I'm not the only person to do this.
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2012-02-02 09:28:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, see, I'm the exact same way. I'm probably just being an altruist with a bitter hindsight and not understanding the whole ticket system in full yet.
 Bismarck.Pauladeen
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Pauladeen 2012-02-02 09:32:17
Link | Quote | Reply

But the realization that people can still submit to their own personal greed over good will to the friends that still need help just kills it for me. This is probably the only time I want to be wrong. Then again, apparently I'm never right in the first place anyway.

People can still you know, give the tickets to friends if they want to. But, if I got a *** sellable drop, why *SHOULDN'T* I be able to decide what to do with it?

I've given away sellable drops from VW to friends who wanted them before. But usually I'm in VW with a (for the most part) bunch of randoms of whom I couldn't care less if they didn't wake up breathing tomorrow morning. So you know what? GIL.
 Leviathan.Blackwhirlwind
By Leviathan.Blackwhirlwind 2012-02-02 09:49:20
Link | Quote | Reply

If im doing this as a ls event im gonna help out to make sure members that are after a certain drop get my ticket if i have the item in possession,if im joining a random VW shout im pocketing the ticket for myself or help an lsmate get closer to their goal.
[+]
 Fenrir.Kyen
Server: Fenrir
user: Kieron
By Fenrir.Kyen 2012-02-02 10:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I honestly don't understand this. This system enables people to give friends their tickets. The system before did not have such a feature.

Also, since the dawn of time, animals and humans have functioned off of personal gain. It's how the world works.
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2012-02-02 10:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Pauladeen said: »
But the realization that people can still submit to their own personal greed over good will to the friends that still need help just kills it for me. This is probably the only time I want to be wrong. Then again, apparently I'm never right in the first place anyway.

People can still you know, give the tickets to friends if they want to. But, if I got a *** sellable drop, why *SHOULDN'T* I be able to decide what to do with it?

I've given away sellable drops from VW to friends who wanted them before. But usually I'm in VW with a (for the most part) bunch of randoms of whom I couldn't care less if they didn't wake up breathing tomorrow morning. So you know what? GIL.

I'm not saying you should give away your tickets to a bunch of randoms, where the *** did you get that idea?

I'm saying you should think first before selling tickets.
 Bismarck.Sylow
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-02-02 10:11:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Pauladeen said: »

I'm not saying you should give away your tickets to a bunch of randoms, where the *** did you get that idea?

A system that prevented you from keeping "tickets" when a friend needed them would also by design force you to give up the item when some random person needed the item.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-02-02 10:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

SYLOW BROKE THE INTERNETS!!!!
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2012-02-02 10:32:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Enough.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2012-02-02 10:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Before you all start whining about posts being deleted, consider that the post you quoted was deleted. Move along and chill.
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2012-02-02 10:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I was finished before the posts were deleted.

Moving right along.
 Cerberus.Oseryu
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Oseryu 2012-02-02 11:15:22
Link | Quote | Reply

They should make Emp trial items tradeable, Glavoid shells anyone?
 Bismarck.Pauladeen
By Bismarck.Pauladeen 2012-02-02 11:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey y'all, that's a bit much.
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35