Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Voidwatch » [Dev] Voidwatch: Response to Feedback
[Dev] Voidwatch: Response to Feedback
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35
 Bahamut.Nipun
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Nipun 2012-02-02 11:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So let me get this straight. You can turn items into tickets to give and or to sell to people? I'm not buying anything that was meant to be free. I rather deal with what than waste my time on farming 10mil gil for someones ticket. Go ahead and do that SE call the RMTs back because of a stupid idea. You might had just did no item drops and no tickets and let us by the gear with cruor. we arent doing anything else with it other than buying cells and other crap to make gil.

Just give all the damn items to void npc and let us pay for the gear with cruor. done.
 Bismarck.Sylow
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-02-02 11:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Nipun said: »
So let me get this straight. You can turn items into tickets to give and or to sell to people? I'm not buying anything that was meant to be free. I rather deal with what than waste my time on farming 10mil gil for someones ticket. Go ahead and do that SE call the RMTs back because of a stupid idea. You might had just did no item drops and no tickets and let us by the gear with cruor. we arent doing anything else with it other than buying cells and other crap to make gil.

Just give all the damn items to void npc and let us pay for the gear with cruor. done.

Bahamut.Nipun
By Bahamut.Nipun 2012-02-02 11:25:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay you say that now, but when the NM pop area are over crowed because of LS that will camp it over and over again to get drops and sell it to your dumb *** ppl gonna complain about that as well. thus having se come save your *** to add more damn spawn points.
 Carbuncle.Crollion
Server: Carbuncle
user: Crolion
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2012-02-02 11:26:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see what the issue is lol if I'm doing dyna with randoms and I get tickets guess what ima sell em why would I give the ticket to someone who could care less to even try for the item. Just cause there in my ls? My opinion ima sell what I can if a ls peep is with me and is working for te cars sure I'll help but to just give it to someone just cause there in my ls don't mean ***.

When u start doing ur relic see how many people help u
By Chyula 2012-02-02 11:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay you say that now, but when the NM pop area are over crowed because of LS that will camp it over and over again to get drops and sell it to your dumb *** ppl gonna complain about that as well. thus having se come save your *** to add more damn spawn points.

and I'll wait for them at the area with 100k/dust bazaar.
 Bahamut.Nipun
By Bahamut.Nipun 2012-02-02 11:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL cry im not the one here trying to change VW
 Bismarck.Sylow
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-02-02 11:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Sylow
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-02-02 11:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Chyula said: »

and I'll wait for them at the area with 100k/dust bazaar.

Genius (except you'll need to be by the voidwatch NPC!)
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-02-02 11:34:25
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't want to buy tickets then... don't buy them. Other people are going to want to and love the idea. Some people have horrible luck and to this day still don't have 1 rare VW drop, and I would think giving them the opportunity to obtain what they so rightfully deserve is a good thing.

Just because people are going to sell them for 10 mil doesn't mean it's a bad thing. If people are desperate enough to buy them for 10 mil then why shouldn't they be able to buy it for 10 mil? RMT? Really? Who cares?... If anything they would be providing the tickets for us to buy, I honestly couldn't care less what they do with my gil I give them.

They might try to spike prices, but you can still do VW and get it for free and nothing is stopping you from doing it. If someone who is beyond their limits and going 0/300 wants to buy the damn thing then why shouldn't they be able to?
[+]
 Bahamut.Nipun
By Bahamut.Nipun 2012-02-02 11:34:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Junkyard said: »
Ls are not going to camp voidwatch nms like you seem to think you're been a touch paranoid and you obviosuly are out of touch with the game, my advice to you is to jog on and shut your damn lips.

LOL ive never seen so many people either greedy to make gil or too lazy to work for their items and want people to just hand them gear. Imma set back and watch the ticket system go all wrong and find you guys here bitching and complaining to change it.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-02-02 11:36:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Junkyard said: »
Ls are not going to camp voidwatch nms like you seem to think you're been a touch paranoid and you obviosuly are out of touch with the game, my advice to you is to jog on and shut your damn lips.

LOL ive never seen so many people either greedy to make gil or too lazy to work for their items and want people to just hand them gear. Imma set back and watch the ticket system go all wrong and find you guys here bitching and complaining to change it.
How is going 0/300 lazy? Please explain it to me.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35