Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy Explorers - Megathread
Final Fantasy Explorers - Megathread
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21 22
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-01-18 17:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

This game is 8 days away in the US? if so why is there so little info on it... I can barely find anything with gameplay.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-01-18 17:34:57
Link | Quote | Reply

eh theres some lets play vids on youtube that have the jp version. it honestly looks good imo
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-01-18 17:47:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohji Lunartail said: »
eh theres some lets play vids on youtube that have the jp version. it honestly looks good imo

Ya I saw like.... 1 guy playing, but i couldnt understand it obviously but also he wasnt playing blue mage or dark knight. which is what i wanted to see. ill probably get it though. wish i knew if you can start out as drk or if its something you have to unlock. or if the game launches with all 21 jobs.
By Clinpachi 2016-01-18 18:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Pwolf Drkgawd said: »

Ya I saw like.... 1 guy playing, but i couldnt understand it obviously but also he wasnt playing blue mage or dark knight. which is what i wanted to see. ill probably get it though. wish i knew if you can start out as drk or if its something you have to unlock. or if the game launches with all 21 jobs.

I just had that discussion with a friend too lol. I bet that you have to unlock advanced jobs. There are supposed to be 200+ quests in the game so I bet there are unlock quests. Or at the very least tactics style x and y job to certain level to unlock. Maybe both even.

I don't want to watch Japanese version videos and spoil anything ><; urge to fight advanced info findingggg lol.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-01-18 18:39:31
Link | Quote | Reply

found this after a quick search, spoilerd it because spoilers
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-01-18 18:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

BLu for life
By Draylo 2016-01-18 19:07:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm so excited for this! Let's make a BLU party and kill ***lol. Can you even team up with people for stuff?
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-01-18 19:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

might start out as blu and go drk as soon as I unlock it... depending on how good the classes are. I read somewhere about the 500 kills for drk but i didnt know if you could literally just farm the 500 right when you start and then just play drk through the whole game or if you had to be a special lvl/rank.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2016-01-18 20:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't wait for my copy to show up I ordered a collector's edition. costed me $150 canadian for it @.@ had to pay extra $30 usd for shipping and exchange rate right now is terrable ; ;
[+]
 Asura.Tonn
Server: Asura
user: Tonn
By Asura.Tonn 2016-01-18 21:01:34
Link | Quote | Reply

"Estimated arrival time 1/26/2016"
:)))))
By Clinpachi 2016-01-18 21:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
I can't wait for my copy to show up I ordered a collector's edition. costed me $150 canadian for it @.@ had to pay extra $30 usd for shipping and exchange rate right now is terrable ; ;

Holy ***that's dedication lol..........

I tried for a few weeks to wait out a collector edition. I would get the email that it came back in stock but never saw an add to cart or buy button light up :\
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2016-01-18 22:35:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Clinpachi said: »

I tried for a few weeks to wait out a collector edition. I would get the email that it came back in stock but never saw an add to cart or buy button light up :\
it was pay that or a scalper that is selling it for more
[+]
By Draylo 2016-01-18 22:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Was it for the art books and stuff? I really don't see the weapons being something that are must haves.
By Clinpachi 2016-01-19 11:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

it was pay that or a scalper that is selling it for more

I'd imagine the digital extras from the collector might be paid DLC maybe later on? I'd like to have some of those relics maybe.

I'm STILL stuck between Samurai and Blue Mage. I've eliminated Ninja for now. I'll play them all eventually I'm sure.
By Clinpachi 2016-01-19 12:14:09
Link | Quote | Reply

found this after a quick search, spoilerd it because spoilers

That's actually not TOO spoiler spoiler. I'm going to wait until the game releases and play it a bit before doing any addendum's to the OP or second post for job unlocks or quest information.

Don't want to jump the gun D:
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-01-19 12:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Read that Drk hits hard but also takes a bit of damage... I wonder if its a job that can't be played solo cause I don't got any friends who are going to pick this up. would suck if its a job that doesn't do well solo.
By Clinpachi 2016-01-19 12:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Read that Drk hits hard but also takes a bit of damage... I wonder if its a job that can't be played solo cause I don't got any friends who are going to pick this up. would suck if its a job that doesn't do well solo.

If you can have a pet that heals you or can tank I don't see why not. Tanking everything 100% solo could probably be super difficult on harder stuff though unless your physical skill at avoiding stuff is good maybe.

Very good question though.
By Clinpachi 2016-01-19 12:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

If you can heal yourself and do damage on blue mage, it might yet again be a super good solo job for this lol.
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-01-19 12:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

If you can have a pet that heals you or can tank I don't see why not. Tanking everything 100% solo could probably be super difficult on harder stuff though unless your physical skill at avoiding stuff is good maybe.

Very good question though.

Ya I just read that the AI for pets isn't great.. though I think it will probably be fine. And ya I was thinking both blu and drk will be my mains. anything too hard to do as drk (even with pets) id probably do as blu.
By Pantafernando 2016-01-19 13:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Thief or Bard, for me.
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-01-19 13:32:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Dont know why I didn't try to google search "Final fantasy explorers reddit" xD of course there is a reddit for it with info. I'm stupid
By Pantafernando 2016-01-19 13:39:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Its still small but its good looking. I liked it.

Better than the super colored FFRK reddit or the plain-looking FFXI reddit.
By Clinpachi 2016-01-19 13:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Looks like they released another trailer. Just came out today.
By Ackeron 2016-01-19 13:46:37
Link | Quote | Reply

So yeah there are 11 crossover character things and NOT ONE is from IX.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-01-19 13:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

The craving is real!!
By Clinpachi 2016-01-19 13:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ackeron said: »
So yeah there are 11 crossover character things and NOT ONE is from IX.

I noticed that too lol. I'm glad IX is coming out on steam soon though. I haven't played that one in SOOOO longggggg.
By Clinpachi 2016-01-19 13:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It looks like 4 hours ago this was posted on the reddit as well by someone named Tsarkees:

It's regarding mutation/trance/summon/disaster effects and durations. Spoilered in case people would rather wait and see. I barely skimmed it and didn't read too much into it yet.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2016-01-20 15:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply

well my collectors edition just showed up
[+]
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-01-20 16:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

well my collectors edition just showed up

O.o is it a japanese one? i thought this game didnt release until the 26thish
By Pantafernando 2016-01-20 16:05:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, my copy was sent day 18 jan so its possible to receive the game before the official release date.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21 22