St. Louis Vs. The Police: Part III Apocalypse Nigh

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » St. Louis Vs. The Police: Part III Apocalypse Nigh
St. Louis Vs. The Police: Part III Apocalypse Nigh
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19
 Ragnarok.Leysritt
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Leysritt
By Ragnarok.Leysritt 2014-11-26 14:46:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
Jetackuu said: »
If that's what you gathered from my statement then I apologize, I know full well that cops are ***, and I've expressed my general disdain for them previously.

I'm for getting rid of stop and frisk and getting rid of all possession charges on drugs as well.

But in the two particular cases of which were being discussed it was two thugs who got shot, not saying the situations didn't stink all around but that's still the truth, and that's irrelevant of their tone of skin, I don't give a *** if they were purple.

Hell I'm probably giving them a little leeway as if they were wight I'd probably call them inbred *** who have poor frontal lobe development, I surely know enough of them, they keep getting locked up and ffs I wish they'd stop letting them out.
So it's now a crime to be walking home carrying a bag of skittles. Ok, Batman. Time someone took your weapons away before you hurt someone else.

Skittles and Arizona Watermelon, two ingredients for a home-made PCP-like drug called Lean, just FYI since the kid was serving a suspension from school, and was also carrying a bag with Marijuana residue on it.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-11-26 14:48:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Residue?!

-clutches pearls-
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-11-26 14:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Last I checked it was a crime to bash somebody's head into the pavement, last I checked it was a crime to smoke pot in Florida.

But go with the crazed vigilante crack, it makes you look soooo cool.

Come and try to take something from me, see what happens.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Leysritt
By Ragnarok.Leysritt 2014-11-26 14:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Last I checked it was a crime to bash somebody's head into the pavement, last I checked it was a crime to smoke pot in Florida.

Why was such force necessary though Jet? This ***isn't as black and white as you think it is. Even if I was a screaming racist, I wouldn't try to do that much to someone just because I don't like their ethnicity.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-26 14:52:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Residue?!

-clutches pearls-
ha
By Jetackuu 2014-11-26 14:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Leysritt said: »

Why was such force necessary though Jet? This ***isn't as black and white as you think it is. Even if I was a screaming racist, I wouldn't try to do that much to someone just because I don't like their ethnicity.
What? shooting somebody who's trying to kill you? Oh I don't know why such force is necessary...

are you being serious?

edit: I never said anyone is or wasn't a racist, but I don't see evidence of either of these situations having really a damn thing to do about race, other than the media trying to make it so.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Leysritt
By Ragnarok.Leysritt 2014-11-26 14:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

What? shooting somebody who's trying to kill you? Oh I don't know why such force is necessary...

are you being serious?

edit: I never said anyone is or wasn't a racist, but I don't see evidence of either of these situations having really a damn thing to do about race, other than the media trying to make it so.

The Zimmerman case: Overly hyped due to the media and social media thinking it was a racial hate crime.

Ferguson case: Overly hyped by people not even from Ferguson, African American male gets shot by a white cop (two strikes by most people in impoverished places), the media sure liked to twist that one up and send it back to the public, and I bet right now people like Nancy Grace are just livid because the prosecutors don't have enough evidence to justify even a civil case.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-26 15:01:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Assaulting someone carrying a gun is madness.
indeed, I question whether or not these individuals had other deeper issues, as holy ***...

I definitely wouldn't start a fight with a cop through his car window.

That being said: I have sense enough to not walk in the damn street if there's a sidewalk...
[+]
By Bloodrose 2014-11-26 15:04:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Try starting a fight with a Canadian cop - it's a bigger crime to steal his timbits than his gun!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-11-26 15:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Try starting a fight with a Canadian cop - it's a bigger crime to steal his timbits than his gun!

That'd just be stupid, he could just hunt them down by the smell.
By Bloodrose 2014-11-26 15:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Only with Drug and Timbit sniffing dogs.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-26 15:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Last I checked, it was a crime to execute another human being in cold blood without the benefit of a trial to determine if the person in question is innocent or not (also known as murder). Last I knew, it was a crime to threaten another person with the use of physical violence (criminal menacing, breach of peace).
Good thing that didn't happen, neither one.
[+]
By volkom 2014-11-26 15:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure the guy wasn't executed. There's a distinct difference
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-26 15:10:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know what is.
we know this already
[+]
By Bloodrose 2014-11-26 15:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

But Justified Homicide is not a crime, if there is reason to believe of an imminent threat to your safety and well-being from an assailant.

How many times does this have to be repeated?

There is no viable evidence of Officer Wilson threatening Brown with physical violence.

Considering Brown's mother has a rap sheet a mile long for the exact same kind of behavior exhibited by Brown, and his step-father also had a rap sheet a mile long.

Brown was kicked out of his Grandmother's place for this kind of violent behavior, drug use, and gang affiliation, after his mother kicked him out of his home.

Additionally, Wilson has stated over and over with actual remorse, that he regrets what happened to Brown. There is no form of evidence to support it was done maliciously, or in "cold blood". So, try pulling your head out of your *** long enough to actually read further than the god damn headlines.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-26 15:14:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lessee, Wilson emptied his gun into the dude, right? If that's clearly not an execution killing, I don't know what is.

ts was the farthest thing from an execution. there was zero forethought, & very little thought at the time of the event, barring fear.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2014-11-26 15:14:39
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Lessee, Wilson emptied his gun into the dude, right? If that's clearly not an execution killing, I don't know what is.
Clearly you have no idea what an Execution style killing is.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2014-11-26 15:16:31
Link | Quote | Reply

6', 215lbs, armed with whatever equipment a typical patrol car in Missouri is equipped with and IN said patrol car.

Such ow. Must shoot. That isn't a broken orbital socket, I think. The only one with a destroyed eye was Michael.

Also, dude didn't file an incident report until a fairly significant amount of time has passed after the event, which is a Class A Misdemeanor in Missouri. Penalty for Class A Misdemeanors – up to one year in jail or a fine up to $1,000, or both.

Also also, there have been numerous autopsies released and every forensic analyst and their mothers are arguing over which interpretation is correct.

Everyone agrees there was a struggle at the car. However, there's no evidence, besides Wilsons testimony, supporting Michael going for the gun. Or that if he did, that the gun wasn't already drawn.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2014-11-26 15:18:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Additionally, Wilson has stated over and over with actual remorse, that he regrets what happened to Brown. There is no form of evidence to support it was done maliciously, or in "cold blood". So, try pulling your head out of your *** long enough to actually read further than the god damn headlines.
Uh, no. He said the exact opposite in a recent interview. No remorse/regret and he'd do everything the same way again.
By Bloodrose 2014-11-26 15:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering in the second paragraph of the article, he clearly says he's sorry Brown died...

Quote:
Wilson said that he was sorry that Brown had died, but “he would not do anything differently that day,” according to Stephanopoulos. “He did what he was trained to do. He was simply doing his job.”

He did what he was trained to do.

That already shows remorse at a regretful outcome, even if he doesn't regret the actions. He takes no pleasure in it, but would still act accordingly to how he was trained.

Even your own link shows that you're wrong.
By volkom 2014-11-26 15:23:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-11-26 15:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

If that's what you gathered from my statement then I apologize, I know full well that cops are ***, and I've expressed my general disdain for them previously.

I'm for getting rid of stop and frisk and getting rid of all possession charges on drugs as well.

But in the two particular cases of which were being discussed it was two thugs who got shot, not saying the situations didn't stink all around but that's still the truth, and that's irrelevant of their tone of skin, I don't give a *** if they were purple.

Hell I'm probably giving them a little leeway as if they were wight I'd probably call them inbred *** who have poor frontal lobe development, I surely know enough of them, they keep getting locked up and ffs I wish they'd stop letting them out.
So it's now a crime to be walking home carrying a bag of skittles. Ok, Batman. Time someone took your weapons away before you hurt someone else.

Skittles and Arizona Watermelon, two ingredients for a home-made PCP-like drug called Lean, just FYI since the kid was serving a suspension from school, and was also carrying a bag with Marijuana residue on it.
Thoae two things are also a snack and a drink.
Cocoa powder and flour are two ingredients for home-made brownies. Which you could put lots of (sometimes illegal) things in.
They can also be used in dust explosions.
There are a huge number of common substances that can be used for obscure, dangerous, or potentially illegal purposes. That's one of the reasons why it does little good to even mention such irrelevant facts.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2014-11-26 15:24:52
Link | Quote | Reply

ITT: Being a 'thug' means you deserve to die.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-26 15:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm mostly disturbed by the fact that he was moronic enough to put cash money in his mouth, surprised he hadn't died long ago from disease, money and humans are *** gross.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-26 15:25:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
ITT: Being a 'thug' means you deserve to die.
It does when you act that way and start attacking people that are armed.
By volkom 2014-11-26 15:26:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Clearly you have no idea what an Execution style killing is.

For a better understanding...

Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2014-11-26 15:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering in the second paragraph of the article, he clearly says he's sorry Brown died...

Quote:
Wilson said that he was sorry that Brown had died, but “he would not do anything differently that day,” according to Stephanopoulos. “He did what he was trained to do. He was simply doing his job.”

He did what he was trained to do.

That already shows remorse at a regretful outcome, even if he doesn't regret the actions. He takes no pleasure in it, but would still act accordingly to how he was trained.

Even your own link shows that you're wrong.
"Whoops, sorry!" isn't remorse.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19