Thwarted Terror Attack in Australia
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-20 15:23:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Jet checked into full retard in this thread a few pages ago.

Systematic genocide to 'wipe them out'? Sounds like some atypical 'Murican ***with no basis in reality. You'll sit from your comfortable home while your country butchers innocent people cause you're scared? How 'Murican. How delightfully simple minded.

You're as dumb as the Islamists at that point.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-20 15:24:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Possible terrorists living on your block in an American city.

Your solution: Wipe out the whole block, who gives a ***about civilian casualties?
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 15:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Systematic genocide to 'wipe them out'? Sounds like some atypical 'Murican ***with no basis in reality. You'll sit from your comfortable home while your country butchers innocent people cause you're scared? How 'Murican. How delightfully simple minded.

The pro-terrorists in this thread checked into full retard long before this site was ever made, but I don't expect you to understand these things Sparth.

I never support genocide, nor am I scared of these asshats.

But coming from a coldblooded person such as yourself, well it comes as no surprise.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 15:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Your solution: Wipe out the whole block, who gives a ***about civilian casualties?
America isn't a warzone. (despite how much the neocons and terrorists want people to pretend it is).
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-20 15:27:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »
Quote:
So we killed a bunch of terrorists and people they were around? so what?

On the death penalty thread you said that the death penalty was never necessary for convicted criminals.
Yet, here you are saying it is perfectly fine to kill innocent people as long as you kill the intended target.

So tell me, how long have you suffered from whatever the actual F_CK it is that you suffer from?

I don't suffer from anything, thank you.

I'm saying that casualties happen in war and in a war zone when the targets are mixed in with others, with or without their knowledge (mostly likely with) and them protecting them. War is disgusting, I'm not going to get in a fuss over limiting casualties to just those within range of drone strikes, when we could just bomb the entire area and wipe them out completely.
This sentence is contradictory.

I wouldn't say you're suffering from anything, you're just a case of low attention span or pure idiocy. Either way, the part bolded is a good example of you making no sense and spouting things that have no logic in them.

Oh and about the "terrorist" definition, you are correct in its meaning (there kind of is "terror" in it), I only explained that you very often used that word here on these forums when it wasn't the actual word to use. I also explained why you did so, so it's ok, you don't have to defend yourself, I already did that.

Example: what's happening in Gaza lately.

It makes perfect sense, you just aren't reading it properly. I simply stated that I'm not going to fuss over a few unintended casualties when the power exists to wipe the entire area out entirely, and in certain cases they would be justified in doing so, I at no time said an entire culture or people should be eradicated, nor do I wish that we or anyone else should do it. Reading comprehension: go.

I use the word terrorist quite accurately regardless of how you personally see it, it is the word to use, and just because certain individuals fit other definitions as well, they still fit the definition of terrorists.
I'll still go for the low attention span, I'm nice.

If war disgusts you, why do you not try to think/find a different way to solve an issue?
Inb4 "you can't reason with terrorists/they'll come back again".

It's as simple as that. Here, logic, making sense, etc. Was it hard? Was it really that difficult?

I'll even go ahead and answer my own question: because you aren't in position to do so and you think that only the people in position should do so. But then, you look like an idiot actually trying to analyze and understand a topic for which you do not even go all the way.
Or, because of the inb4.

Either way, this is a waste of time at the end of the day. It does nothing but create an illusion of activity and worth. But this goes back to what was explained a few pages ago regarding sanity and brain.

The word terrorist is situational, much like any label. You can be a terrorist on Monday and become the exact opposite on Tuesday. Rigidity doesn't help solve issues, nor does it help understanding them.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-20 15:29:06
Link | Quote | Reply

The pro-terrorists in this thread checked into full retard long before this site was ever made, but I don't expect you to understand these things Sparth.

But coming from a coldblooded person such as yourself, well it comes as no surprise.
Internet tough guy reporting in.

How can you even say that when you literally have no clue what these people are like in real? You're one big mouth, I actually believed you liked guns as a hobby/interest, I didn't think you were actually a pussy hiding behind them because you are afraid of the unknown.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 15:29:58
Link | Quote | Reply

If war disgusts you, why do you not try to think/find a different way to solve an issue?

It's as simple as that. Here, logic, making sense, etc. Was it hard? Was it really that difficult?

I'll even go ahead and answer my own question: because you aren't in position to do so and you think that only the people in position should do so. But then, you look like an idiot actually trying to analyze and understand a topic for which you do not even go all the way.
Or, because of the inb4.

Either way, this is a waste of time at the end of the day. It does nothing but create an illusion of activity and worth. But this goes back to what was explained a few pages ago regarding sanity and brain.

The word terrorist is situational, much like any label. You can be a terrorist on Monday and become the exact opposite on Tuesday. Rigidity doesn't help solve issues, nor does it help understanding them.

War at times is inevitable, I still don't have to like it.

But you're funny aside from that, kudos on giving me a good laugh.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 15:32:29
Link | Quote | Reply

How can you even say that when you literally have no clue what these people are like in real? You're one big mouth, I actually believed you liked guns as a hobby/interest, I didn't think you were actually a pussy hiding behind them because you are afraid of the unknown.

So you're saying we should cower in fear of the unknown? While rather natural, I tend to not worry myself with things I can't control with my reach, but that's a very pragmatic approach, so I don't expect you or anyone else here to comprehend that.

I like guns, yes. But as a expression of our freedoms and power as individuals, definitely not to cower in fear, but kudos on twisting reality, it's become quite a common trend in this thread.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-20 15:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Or, because of the inb4.

War at times is inevitable, I still don't have to like it.

But you're funny aside from that, kudos on giving me a good laugh.
You always have the choice.

If you do not like something but have to do it, do it in a way that makes you like it. If you do not want to go to war and kill people, resort to economy war, for example.

It's like there is a lock on your brain preventing you from thinking.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 15:37:06
Link | Quote | Reply

If you do not like something but have to do it, do it in a way that makes you like it. If you do not want to go to war and kill people, resort to economy war, for example.

It must be nice to live in fantasy land, I'll stick with reality thanks, even as *** up as it is.

More insults though from the go who's pro-terrorist, amusing.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-20 15:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

So you're saying we should cower in fear of the unknown? While rather natural, I tend to not worry myself with things I can't control with my reach, but that's a very pragmatic approach, so I don't expect you or anyone else here to comprehend that.

I like guns, yes. But as a expression of our freedoms and power as individuals, definitely not to cower in fear, but kudos on twisting reality, it's become quite a common trend in this thread.
I'm saying you should actually carry your balls and learn things with an open mind rather than thinking the way you do, which is making things into a conflict right away, like some media would do. Remember that guy earlier who said you sounded like a documentary from FOX? Did you spend 5 seconds thinking about what you are saying and this? Or did you just dismiss it because it's something against you, therefore wrong?

The bolded part is a part of how I see things. Yet I do not have the same reaction as you as I would try to avoid war rather than you just bombing things and asking questions after.

It must be nice to live in fantasy land, I'll stick with reality thanks, even as *** up as it is.

More insults though from the go who's pro-terrorist, amusing.
>pro terrorist

Either you're just saying this jokingly to upset, or you're serious.

I guess you understand where I'm going.

Anyway, I like to call things how they are. You are either one bored person killing time or you are actually mentally impaired. Whichever, if you're not even unable to give proper answers, what's the point.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-20 15:38:08
Link | Quote | Reply

What planet are you on?

You're advocating needless deaths then trying to moralize to me? Lol, ok pal. Have at it. You've long since abandoned internal consistency anyway.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-20 15:41:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't expect you or anyone else here to comprehend that.
At least admit you're being conceited as ***.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-20 15:41:04
Link | Quote | Reply

America isn't a warzone. (despite how much the neocons and terrorists want people to pretend it is).

So when you guys attacked Iraq it was ok if civilian died cause it was a war zone, but if an iraqi bombed a city in the US it was an act of terrorism cause only their country is a war zone not yours, is that how it work in your head ?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 15:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm saying you should actually carry your balls and learn things with an open mind rather than thinking the way you do, which is making things into a conflict right away, like some media would do. Remember that guy earlier who said you sounded like a documentary from FOX? Did you spend 5 seconds thinking about what you are saying and this? Or did you just dismiss it because it's something against you, therefore wrong?

The bolded part is a part of how I see things. Yet I do not have the same reaction as you as I would try to avoid war rather than you just bombing things and asking questions after.

I'm saying that you're a complete moron who's incapable of reading comprehension if you don't understand that I don't approach this with an open mind.

I read his comment, it was stupid then and even dumber now when you bring it back up, as I don't sound like that at all, but you're too stuck up your own *** to see that.

This war is unavoidable, it's unfortunate but true. I don't like how it's gone about until this point, but it most definitely will happen regardless of what you think.

But you're too worried about casualties in a war zone, instead of realizing how many more would die in the alternative ways than using targeted drone strikes. It's laughable.

I honestly don't see an end to any of these conflicts within my lifetime unless the status-quo changes, and it doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon.
By Blazed1979 2014-09-20 15:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »

So when you guys attacked Iraq it was ok if civilian died cause it was a war zone, but if an iraqi bombed a city in the US it was an act of terrorism cause only their country is a war zone not yours, is that how it work in your head ?

This obvious inconsistency in all his arguments is why I think he is racist. If he isn't, then he is insane or just.. well stupid.

The people that constitute ISIS are no different. Jet and ISIS are like bad english football hooligans, just supporting different teams.

He is ok with genocide and terrorism as long as its his team that are doing it.

He is not ok with convicted murderers being executed, but brushes off innocent people being killed as a byproduct of bombings.

How the hell can these positions be consolidated in a healthy rational mind?!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 15:47:58
Link | Quote | Reply

What planet are you on?

You're advocating needless deaths then trying to moralize to me? Lol, ok pal. Have at it. You've long since abandoned internal consistency anyway.
Not at all, you're the one who advocates for needless deaths, not I.

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I don't expect you or anyone else here to comprehend that.
At least admit you're being conceited as ***.

Born and raised, yo!

Doesn't matter who's country was who's, but the one was a war zone and the other was not.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 15:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »

This obvious inconsistency in all his arguments is why I think he is racist. If he isn't, then he is insane or just.. well stupid.

The people that constitute ISIS are no different. Jet and ISIS are like bad english football hooligans, just supporting different teams.
There's no inconsistency, nor racism, or insanity or stupidity in my posts, but I see what your arguments have boiled down to.

You don't see that I'm your opposite and that you're supporting ISIS with your words, but of course not, you'll just keep being an apologist and excusing what they do left and right because you think "America deserves it." It's ludicrous.

Not to mention that they're over there killing their own people, to fight some sort of holy war.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 15:53:53
Link | Quote | Reply

He is ok with genocide and terrorism as long as its his team that are doing it.

He is not ok with convicted murderers being executed, but brushes off innocent people being killed as a byproduct of bombings.

How the hell can these positions be consolidated in a healthy rational mind?!
I'm not ok with genocide or terrorism, you confuse me with you.

I don't agree that all of those people are innocent like you do, they're harboring terrorists. But yes I don't usually fret much over innocent deaths in an active war zone unless it was entirely deliberate to attack said civilians.

I say the same thing of you.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-20 15:55:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't matter who's country was who's, but the one was a war zone and the other was not.

Ok; you're insane.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 15:55:16
Link | Quote | Reply

At least when Kara and her man post they're separated from it, but your bias is very strong, and it reeks.

I'm personally not a fan of sole US foreign policy but this goes way beyond just the US, and you keep ignoring that fact, or just don't comprehend it.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 15:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok; I'm insane.
ftfy
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-09-20 15:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

It's documented in the links already in this thread, not going to bother.

Indeed.

I read the list, but you seem to not comprehend that they're collateral damage in a drone strike against known combatants, which is minimal casualties against enemies in a war zone, you're not going to win this with emotional ***.
So no, you didn't read the list.
If you did, you would have seen that it varied from hitting known targets, to hitting suspected targets (and we won't even go into what the requirements are to be suspected, which is a completely different matter), to hitting neither known nor suspected targets (or plainly, pure civilian), with varying levels of collateral damage.
I never said I was happy with genocide.
Israel also has the option, and as far as I'm concerned they'd be completely justified in doing so, to render the entire region to ash, yet they keep being overly diplomatic about the whole thing, when they don't need to be.
It's not Israel's responsibility when Hamas puts them there, to assert as such is pure lunacy.
Correct, you didn't say you would be happy with it. You just think they are overly diplomatic about the situation, while where you are concerned they can just render the entire region to ash. My apologies, I got the wrong impression that you thought rendering the entire region to ash was a satisfactory conclusion, one you would be happy with. You know. Genocide.
No, the people responsible for the deaths of those children in Gaza are Hamas, if you load a building with children, shoot rockets at somebody with it and then they turn around and destroy that building for attacking them, then then you can't go around parading that Israel killed women and children, but that's what they're doing and you are falling for it hook line and sinker. Hamas is responsible for those deaths, they did it to rally support for their cause of wiping out Israel. It seems like you're the one here who supports people who want to commit genocide.
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
That doesn't absolve Hamas of responsibility for purposely placing children in harms way. But it also doesn't absolve Israel of responsibility for harming them.
And yes, you are responsible for killing the people you have killed. Solely responsible? Not necessarily, but still responsible.

You gave an incomparable example of two entirely different situations that are dealt with in two entirely different ways (well the one is being dealt with more and more that way all the time, but again: America isn't a warzone). tl;dr they're not equivalent at all.

I'll say it again: There's logic and sense in everything I say, and I'm 100% stable unless I change my mind (which doesn't usually happen). Everything I stated here was perfectly backed by logic, and backed by facts. Has never been more true, but keep on twisting reality to fit your agenda.
This is the one thing you have done an admirable job at refuting with ample evidence.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-09-20 16:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

At least when Kara and her man post they're separated from it, but your bias is very strong, and it reeks.

I'm personally not a fan of sole US foreign policy but this goes way beyond just the US, and you keep ignoring that fact, or just don't comprehend it.
Ah, of course I must be biased because I have Arabian blood flowing through my veins. We're all the same. Let me save you the trouble, Dirka Dirka lalalalalal.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-20 16:01:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure why you guys take anything Jet says seriously. He is just trolling as usual.
By Blazed1979 2014-09-20 16:05:05
Link | Quote | Reply

It's documented in the links already in this thread, not going to bother.

Indeed.

I read the list, but you seem to not comprehend that they're collateral damage in a drone strike against known combatants, which is minimal casualties against enemies in a war zone, you're not going to win this with emotional ***.
If you did, you would have seen that it varied from hitting known targets, to hitting suspected targets (and we won't even go into what the requirements are to be suspected, which is a completely different matter), to hitting neither known nor suspected targets (or plainly, pure civilian), with varying levels of collateral damage.
I never said I was happy with genocide.
Israel also has the option, and as far as I'm concerned they'd be completely justified in doing so, to render the entire region to ash, yet they keep being overly diplomatic about the whole thing, when they don't need to be.
It's not Israel's responsibility when Hamas puts them there, to assert as such is pure lunacy.
Correct, you didn't say you would be happy with it. You just think they are overly diplomatic about the situation, while where you are concerned they can just render the entire region to ash. My apologies, I got the wrong impression that you thought rendering the entire region to ash was a satisfactory conclusion, one you would be happy with. You know. Genocide.
No, the people responsible for the deaths of those children in Gaza are Hamas, if you load a building with children, shoot rockets at somebody with it and then they turn around and destroy that building for attacking them, then then you can't go around parading that Israel killed women and children, but that's what they're doing and you are falling for it hook line and sinker. Hamas is responsible for those deaths, they did it to rally support for their cause of wiping out Israel. It seems like you're the one here who supports people who want to commit genocide.
That doesn't absolve Hamas of responsibility for purposely placing children in harms way. But it also doesn't absolve Israel of responsibility for harming them.
And yes, you are responsible for killing the people you have killed. Solely responsible? Not necessarily, but still responsible.

You gave an incomparable example of two entirely different situations that are dealt with in two entirely different ways (well the one is being dealt with more and more that way all the time, but again: America isn't a warzone). tl;dr they're not equivalent at all.

I'll say it again: There's logic and sense in everything I say, and I'm 100% stable unless I change my mind (which doesn't usually happen). Everything I stated here was perfectly backed by logic, and backed by facts. Has never been more true, but keep on twisting reality to fit your agenda.
This is the one thing you have done an admirable job at refuting with ample evidence.

Money shot
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 16:06:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I did read the list, and they were still aiming at targets, misses happen), as for the only "pure civilian" on that list, is hearsay by the owner of the house, not very credible.)

Rendering Gaza to ash wouldn't be genocide, and no I wouldn't be happy with that outcome, but Israel would be justified in doing so, after the relentless attacks, and unending *** from Gaza. It's no different than counterattacking in full force any other area that decides to wage war on you.

We're just going to have to disagree with the responsibility bit, as we obviously won't see eye to eye on it, as well as the logic bit, as we're not going to agree.

I haven't refuted logic at all, just because you don't comprehend it, doesn't mean it's illogical, I don't mean personal logic either.
By Blazed1979 2014-09-20 16:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Jetackuu said:»
I haven't refuted logic at all, just because you don't comprehend it, doesn't mean it's illogical, I don't mean personal logic either.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-20 16:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm starting to like Blazed more than I used to.

He used a Star Trek meme of Spock holding a kitty!
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 16:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Jetackuu said:»
very, but not a fan of cats, you can have it.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10