Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Thwarted Terror Attack in Australia
Thwarted Terror Attack in Australia
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10
By Blazed1979 2014-09-20 16:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

You had me figured as a Kirk, didn't you?

How does one not like cats?
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-20 16:24:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Only the highly illogical don't like cats.

Even people with cat allergies like them.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 16:26:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
You had me figured as a Kirk, didn't you?

How does one not like cats?

Allergic as hell, dogs too. While at times I find their behavior interesting, I prefer interactions with people. Even if we don't always get along, I usually won't have a person chew through my ps2 controller cable, or piss/***/puke on my floor. I'm sure one day I'll have to have one of those pets, but the *** is staying outside, but in this climate I'd have to build a dog house or something that has a door/heat, or the winters would be too harsh.

Automate that ***though.

My one friend says cat tastes decent though, I prefer cow myself.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 16:26:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Only the highly illogical don't like cats.

Even people with cat allergies like them.
Obviously not, see above.

Plus: where's Magnus.
By Blazed1979 2014-09-20 16:29:49
Link | Quote | Reply

A dog is not a cat, not even close.
Puking/shitting/chewing through things.. these are characteristics of dogs.

You can take meds for allergies. Get a cat.
Cats can make the worst days a lot better. They're deep creatures.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 16:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't take medication except for the occasional headache, no thanks.

Cats are generally disgusting anyway, and have seen several do all except the chewing bit. Not to mention their food/***smells horrible.

I don't require either.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-20 16:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply

ITT cat don't ***/puke!
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-09-20 16:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
So no, you didn't read the list.
If you did, you would have seen that it varied from hitting known targets, to hitting suspected targets (and we won't even go into what the requirements are to be suspected, which is a completely different matter), to hitting neither known nor suspected targets (or plainly, pure civilian), with varying levels of collateral damage.
I did read the list, and they were still aiming at targets, misses happen), as for the only "pure civilian" on that list, is hearsay by the owner of the house, not very credible.)
Then here you go: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-24618701
Rendering Gaza to ash wouldn't be genocide, and no I wouldn't be happy with that outcome, but Israel would be justified in doing so, after the relentless attacks, and unending *** from Gaza. It's no different than counterattacking in full force any other area that decides to wage war on you.
Unless you were planning on evacuating the almost two million people there before rendering it to ash, yes, it would be genocide. And no, Israel would not be justified in doing so, even after all that has occurred. And yes, it is extremely different than counterattacking in full force any other area that decides to wage war on you.
We're just going to have to disagree with the responsibility bit, as we obviously won't see eye to eye on it, as well as the logic bit, as we're not going to agree.

I haven't refuted logic at all, just because you don't comprehend it, doesn't mean it's illogical, I don't mean personal logic either.
Yep; I'm just not going to touch that.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-20 16:53:31
Link | Quote | Reply

And that's what she said.

/thread.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-20 16:55:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

/thread.
Can't end thread, it's not page 9.

Also, it *is* what she said! Seha said it!
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-09-20 16:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

/thread.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 17:04:26
Link | Quote | Reply

So no, you didn't read the list.
If you did, you would have seen that it varied from hitting known targets, to hitting suspected targets (and we won't even go into what the requirements are to be suspected, which is a completely different matter), to hitting neither known nor suspected targets (or plainly, pure civilian), with varying levels of collateral damage.
I did read the list, and they were still aiming at targets, misses happen), as for the only "pure civilian" on that list, is hearsay by the owner of the house, not very credible.)
Then here you go: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-24618701
Rendering Gaza to ash wouldn't be genocide, and no I wouldn't be happy with that outcome, but Israel would be justified in doing so, after the relentless attacks, and unending *** from Gaza. It's no different than counterattacking in full force any other area that decides to wage war on you.
Unless you were planning on evacuating the almost two million people there before rendering it to ash, yes, it would be genocide. And no, Israel would not be justified in doing so, even after all that has occurred. And yes, it is extremely different than counterattacking in full force any other area that decides to wage war on you.
We're just going to have to disagree with the responsibility bit, as we obviously won't see eye to eye on it, as well as the logic bit, as we're not going to agree.

I haven't refuted logic at all, just because you don't comprehend it, doesn't mean it's illogical, I don't mean personal logic either.
I don't really give a *** what AI says.

No, it still wouldn't be genocide, but your definition of that word apparently is different from mine. Even so Israel would still be justified in doing so, and no it is not different at all as that is exactly what it is.

/thread.
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-09-20 17:26:37
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't appear to give a *** about anything if the word terrorist is in it. Then all bets are off and it doesn't matter if the whole world burns.
Oxford said:
genocide: The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group

1.8ish million most likely satisfies the size criteria.

Generally, razing an entire region and slaughtering all that reside within it is not considered acceptable practice, nor justifiable.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-20 19:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Jet, the self hating neocon.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-20 20:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
I'm not sure why you guys take anything Jet says seriously. He is just trolling as usual.
Takes time to believe he's actually being a retard on purpose. I guess we give him too much credit.

The
Asura.Ccl said: »
Doesn't matter who's country was who's, but the one was a war zone and the other was not.

Ok; I'm insane.
ftfy
childish part made me chuckle, though. He's good at times.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 21:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't appear to give a *** about anything if the word terrorist is in it. Then all bets are off and it doesn't matter if the whole world burns.
Oxford said:
genocide: The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group

1.8ish million most likely satisfies the size criteria.

Generally, razing an entire region and slaughtering all that reside within it is not considered acceptable practice, nor justifiable.
Quote:
genocide
[jen-uh-sahyd]

Examples
Word Origin

noun
the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

Like I said: different definitions, and it most certainly doesn't fit.

When that region keeps attacking another relentlessly and without just cause: then yes I would consider it justifiable.

But then again I doubt we'll agree on that point either.

Jet, the self hating neocon.

Yet I'm not either of these things, but keep trolling, it's what you're best at after all.

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
I'm not sure why you guys take anything Jet says seriously. He is just trolling as usual.
Takes time to believe he's actually being a retard on purpose. I guess we give him too much credit.

The
Asura.Ccl said: »
Doesn't matter who's country was who's, but the one was a war zone and the other was not.

Ok; I'm insane.
ftfy
childish part made me chuckle, though. He's good at times.
Yet nobody here is being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, not even you. You're the childish one if you think there's no instance where war isn't the only option.
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-09-20 21:47:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You've rejected any sort of rational, fact-based approach to the issue at hand, in favor of your so-called 'facts', which you do not or cannot provide, and your so called 'logic', which has no base starting point except "any means of killing someone suspected of terrorism is OK, regardless of whomever else it harms, or what the potential ramifications are". Either that, or you are intentionally trolling.
Either way, it is time to either stop feeding the troll, or stop feeding the extremist.
What's up with people who have Bender avatars anyway? That's the second one I've needed to block.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 21:58:47
Link | Quote | Reply

You've rejected any sort of rational, fact-based approach to the issue at hand, in favor of your so-called 'facts', which you do not or cannot provide, and your so called 'logic', which has no base starting point except "any means of killing someone suspected of terrorism is OK, regardless of whomever else it harms, or what the potential ramifications are". Either that, or you are intentionally trolling.
Either way, it is time to either stop feeding the troll, or stop feeding the extremist.
What's up with people who have Bender avatars anyway? That's the second one I've needed to block.

When one presents itself I'll actually give it a go, but that has yet to happen. I'm neither a troll nor an extremist by any stretch of the words.

Killing known combatants in a warzone when you're at war isn't ok to you? I certainly don't have a problem with it, since you know: there's war going on.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 22:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
Please, be kind to that waste of human genetic material. Even though I, myself, have stated in the past that Jet should remove himself from the gene pool, I honestly think Jet may be autistic and doesn't know any better because of it. I mean, why the hell else would the guy advocate executing accident victims in cold blood while they merely seek medical attention?

You're such a moron, you have no evidence of what they were seeking, it's pure conjecture, and it wasn't an execution, nor in cold blood.

Like do you try to be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE?

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 22:35:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Only a retard shoots before confirmation of a threat, Jet. Guess what that makes you, since you advocate doing so? Yes, that's right, you're a mental defective. Maybe you're like Adam Lanza. Maybe the FBI, CIA and NSA should all detain you before you commit a mass murder.

You just proved you're a moron on two accounts there.

For starters, Adam Lanza was by no means mentally defective.

Secondly: your premise is off, and the guy perceived her as a threat, what are you going to do? wait until somebody starting stabbing you before you defend yourself? You, like the other people here rely way too much on fantasy and not enough on reality, it's sad.

Also, your English needs a lot of work "you're a mental defective" really? what are you, 5?

But your willingness to unconstitutionally infringe upon individual's right to bear arms comes as no surprise as you apparently want to lock people up before they commit crimes, kudos on being a total fool.

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 22:42:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Jet, buddy, you need to calm down. If there's someone else you'd rather trust to watch your guns, hand them all over to that person. Better yet, give'em to the cops if your local department holds regular gun buyback events. You're obviously the type who shouldn't be armed to begin with. That's why I'm worried about you, and the safety of those around you by proxy.

I couldn't be more calm, but nice try there guy.

Go give yourself lung cancer or something.

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 22:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Really, Jet? What's wrong? Troll run out of fuel being reverse-trolled?
Unlike you and Chaos, I don't troll, but continue thinking that.
By Altimaomega 2014-09-20 23:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone on this site knows your intents and how you go about your arguments Jet. The only person who doesn't think you are trolling is you.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 23:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
Everyone on this site knows your intents and how you go about your arguments Jet. The only person who doesn't think you are trolling is you.
Then by default I am the only one who would be right, as even your premise is wrong, not to mention your conclusion.
By Altimaomega 2014-09-20 23:33:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Then by default I am the only one who would be right, as even your premise is wrong, not to mention your conclusion.

Thanks for proving my point.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 23:35:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for proving my point.
and thank you for constantly proving mine.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10