Destiny!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Destiny!
Destiny!
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-10-15 05:47:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
Well, though the Mythoclast was nerfed, it's still one streaming people in PVP, so not really a nerf to PVP. I'm personally glad that it got nerfed, because it *** my day up in Iron Banner to no end. Every 3rd match, 1 or more people on the opposing team had it, and my team never had one. Had this one time where 4/6th of the enemy had it. You can imagine how that went.

It's especially irksome though, because I was 3 or so wins away from Rank 3 when the event ended.

Nerf to Shotguns didn't really change shotgun play, like I figured. Now there's no more compounded gimmick buffs for shotguns, but I only ever encountered one person with such a gun. Was still able to beat them /shrug

Nightfall for this week makes me think Bungie forgot the Flayers one exists. The Spider Tank didn't even last long enough for my Supremacy to run out of ammo. Weekly Heroic was actually more difficult.

I also wish I was better at making friends, because everything grossly simplified by concise communications with Mics. So tired of being the only person in a VoG run with a Mic, trying to coordinate everyone, but then having to look at a skype screen or hide somewhere and hope my PSN msgs load quickly.

Hard to Skirmish against 3 people who have mics and are obviously coordinating positioning and working as one, even with my two besties, when we aren't communicating with Mics. Had this fight on Shores of Time or w/e it's called where two of them would hold us off, and the third one would super hunter sprint around behind us. By the time I realized what was going on, my buds were dead, and it didn't matter that we'd killed the 2 in front of us.

Other than all that though, still having a blast with the game. I love my Warlock and my two Titans. I used my Motes to get Spirit of The Vulture. It looks so cool.

The walker is easy, but you killed it before an Arc weapon run out of Ammo? I did something similar with a maxed Pradedyth's Revenge, but that was because of Voidburn ;x
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-10-15 05:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Some lore for the Vault of Glass if anyone cares about that stuff:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2j9tkj/gorgons_ignore_you_if_you_look_at_the_ground_and/cl9y0l4
 Asura.Fondue
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2014-10-15 06:15:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Dust palace is only on play station so it's not gonna be the weekly
By volkom 2014-10-15 08:45:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Did VoG for the first time from start to finish last night. I'm not normally into the pve stuff ~ mainly play pvp (skirmish/clash)

walked out with gloves,chest,class accessory, exotic sniper, shards/energy~ was pretty good run :o and my friend got nothing the entire run except for ascended shards xD
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-15 10:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Can kill Templar instantly off the edge now.

YouTube Video Placeholder
By volkom 2014-10-15 10:57:05
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-10-15 10:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's hoping next endgame content won't be riddled with exploits and glitches. Sigh.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-16 07:03:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Woohoo, got 30.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-10-16 11:02:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Cg! Also, what's your PSN?? Need to add some people from here!
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-16 11:34:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm on Xbox.
 Asura.Triffle
user: Triffle
By Asura.Triffle 2014-10-16 12:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Atheon's Epilogue and Red Death from normal mode today. Damn the Epilogue is an OP Auto Rifle. o.O
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-16 12:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Triffle said: »
Atheon's Epilogue and Red Death from normal mode today. Damn the Epilogue is an OP Auto Rifle. o.O

It's not as good as it was before. Red Death is a monster Pulse Rifle for precision.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-10-16 13:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Atheon's Epilogue is good for the raid and void burn, I wouldn't use it anywhere else though.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-16 16:42:52
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-10-16 17:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah saw that vid, honestly speaking, the drops are more impressive than the kill speed, lol

It's fairly easy to achieve that speed or a speed similar, with the right people of course.

I just hope they don't end up nerfing Gjallerhorn :<
 Asura.Fondue
By Asura.Fondue 2014-10-16 18:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

wat the fack psn :( making me actually play 14
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-16 18:51:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I just got kicked off, yeah.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-10-17 18:10:45
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---10172014/en/News/News?aid=12295

Most important notes:

Vex is seeing a buff, atleast for PvE.

Atheon cheese method will no longer be possible.

Late, but hey, I was worried it wasn't gonna get patched at this point.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-17 19:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Well it was fun laughing at the overreactions.
 Asura.Triffle
user: Triffle
By Asura.Triffle 2014-10-17 20:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
http://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---10172014/en/News/News?aid=12295

Most important notes:

Vex is seeing a buff, atleast for PvE.

Atheon cheese method will no longer be possible.

Late, but hey, I was worried it wasn't gonna get patched at this point.

Technically it'll also make it impossible to do it with people who have never done a raid before. I liked the option of picking who can go through the portals. They should have fixed it another way like adding a wall so he can't fall off.
 Asura.Fondue
By Asura.Fondue 2014-10-17 20:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I really dont like the random timeportal thing :(
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-17 23:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
This game just has worse news each week it is out unfortunately.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2014-10-17 23:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

been thinking about this game is it worth getting?
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-17 23:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
been thinking about this game is it worth getting?

Yea, there is nothing else out and its a solid game.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-18 07:35:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of these patches are required and it's good. Losing to a Auto Rifle at near long range with a Scout/Pulse Rifle is beyond stupid. Vex Mythoclast being on Exotic T2 would be great for it.
 Carbuncle.Akivatoo
Server: Carbuncle
user: Akivatoo
By Carbuncle.Akivatoo 2014-10-18 08:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually we kill Templar and Atheon with Grenade strategy in level 30 raid that the easyer part of the Raid
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-18 08:54:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Novadragon said: »
Some of these patches are required and it's good. Losing to a Auto Rifle at near long range with a Scout/Pulse Rifle is beyond stupid. Vex Mythoclast being on Exotic T2 would be great for it.
I'd honestly rather PvP players having access to the best PvP gear, and not the other way around.

That would require two sets of data for each weapon and armor piece, which would require a change in the core of their 500 million dollar game which I guess isn't going to happen.

It seems stupid that if you complete the hardest raid in the game that you can can just walk into PvP and destroy PvP players who only play for the PvP.

I am by no means a PvP player, but I think that if someone dedicates most of their time to PvP that they should have the advantage over you.

I think the Vex Mythoclast should have a place as one of the best weapons you can use in PvE, although maybe still situationally based on distance and element, it should be your go to weapon when killing stuffs. However, when I'm up against a team of 3 light level 30's with Vex Weapons, who are just running around as a team of 3 shotgunning and shooting you with an OP gun, it sucks the fun out of the game honestly.

They talk about balance is unbalanced, and having each weapon be the same isn't balanced, but each weapon serving a purpose is. That there shouldn't be a king of weapon types that players should be picking when doing PvP or PvE, but you can't balance your game when you have the same value for PvE and PvP. That isn't balance, it's two completely different situations. PvP should never influence PvE adjustments and here we are a month in and they are.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-18 09:17:18
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-18 09:29:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
I'd honestly rather PvP players having access to the best PvP gear, and not the other way around.

That would require two sets of data for each weapon and armor piece, which would require a change in the core of their 500 million dollar game which I guess isn't going to happen.

It seems stupid that if you complete the hardest raid in the game that you can can just walk into PvP and destroy PvP players who only play for the PvP.

I am by no means a PvP player, but I think that if someone dedicates most of their time to PvP that they should have the advantage over you.

I think the Vex Mythoclast should have a place as one of the best weapons you can use in PvE, although maybe still situationally based on distance and element, it should be your go to weapon when killing stuffs. However, when I'm up against a team of 3 light level 30's with Vex Weapons, who are just running around as a team of 3 shotgunning and shooting you with an OP gun, it sucks the fun out of the game honestly.

They talk about balance is unbalanced, and having each weapon be the same isn't balanced, but each weapon serving a purpose is. That there shouldn't be a king of weapon types that players should be picking when doing PvP or PvE, but you can't balance your game when you have the same value for PvE and PvP. That isn't balance, it's two completely different situations. PvP should never influence PvE adjustments and here we are a month in and they are.

I meant PVE side, I always been against the PVP Mythoclast.
 Bahamut.Zellc
Server: Bahamut
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2014-10-18 11:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Just got my first exotic bounty(at level 30 >.>). Need a little help picking the right one for me. I can choose from Pocket, Really Good Advice and Bad Juju.

On one hand I could use a good fusion rifle for shenanigans. Good Advice seems a little meh when I can use Corrective Measure and Hezen. For Bad Juju, in light of the recent update, I think it may be the best option. Can anyone else weigh in with their thoughts?
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37