Destiny!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Destiny!
Destiny!
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-10-14 12:52:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Vex was demolished, as anticipated.

Pvp
With impact ballistics
Before 45 body 56 head
After 28 body 38 head

With stability ballistics
Before 41 body 51 head
After 23 body 35 head

PvE; (Maxed Mythoclast vs. 28 targets.)

Before: 221 body 550 precision
After: 126 body 378 precision.

Utterly regret maxing out a weapon that was originally intended to be a good weapon. Fair enough nerf it for pvp, but across the board? Ludicrous considering the rarity, and way it is obtained.

I mean it was originally supposed to be a good weapon for f***s sake, now it's a novelty weapon. Bungie went from one extreme to the other, such incompetence.
[+]
 Bismarck.Hsieh
Server: Bismarck
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2014-10-14 13:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bungie just needs to leave stuff alone. If the Vex and Infinity were problems in PvP, then nerf it in PvP NOT PvE.

Such a waste of time to maximize a weapon only to have it nerf because players are crying about because they don't have one. Just the buff weapons that are not used as much.

I now have no motivation to complete Raid on Difficult.
[+]
By volkom 2014-10-14 13:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Novadragon said: »
Scout rifles are 2 shotting trash in PVE, level 28 types. No good on armored, use Ice Breaker.

Vex Gun: Needs to head shot or it sucks.

hand cannons and pulse rifles one shot trash.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-14 14:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

As expected, Auto Rifles are still fine in PvP. Won't have any problems leveling up new weapons, its not like it is difficult at all.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-10-14 14:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

seems like poor decision making on bungie's part to me. I've been in VoG two times, I had no shot at a vex gun in the near future at all, but those lofty goals are what make mmo's good. why you would seemingly punish people who did your hardest content & won is beyond me, & I wasn't even one of those guys.

dumb. it doesn't bode well for the future, imo.
By volkom 2014-10-14 14:53:47
Link | Quote | Reply

do you honestly think there should be an end all be all 'best' weapon in a game?
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-10-14 15:02:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Haunted Loot Cave~
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-10-14 15:02:40
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
do you honestly think there should be an end all be all 'best' weapon in a game?

nah, that's no fun either, but there should be something out there on the horizon. Idk. there should be rare weapons for clearing the hardest stuff or else, why go?
By volkom 2014-10-14 15:04:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »

nah, that's no fun either, but there should be something out there on the horizon. Idk. there should be rare weapons for clearing the hardest stuff or else, why go?

same thing can be said about a lot of other online games that first started. Like XI when it was first released. Would you suffer through sky/sea if you knew years down the road they would just come out with abyssea?

They're buffing thorn and badjuju with a future patch and there are several exotics not even in the game yet.

If anything, sniper rifles should be nerfed into the ground. it breaks the game entirely from a pve aspect(especially if you have icebreaker)
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-10-14 15:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Would you suffer through sky/sea if you knew years down the road they would just come out with abyssea?

nope! & I'm still mad at the entire japanese, as a people, for the mistakes made there.

lol
[+]
By volkom 2014-10-14 15:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

should just say the game is part of the morps genre then give us a basic timetable of events/content releases and stuff they have planned for the near and long term future with some bs statement as to why people should do the raid.

and add ranked play to pvp (6v6 and 3v3) and add 12v12 later
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-10-14 15:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Haunted Loot Cave~
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-14 15:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Haunted Loot Cave~

What it says.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-10-14 15:55:18
Link | Quote | Reply

should just say the game is part of the morps genre then give us a basic timetable of events/content releases and stuff they have planned for the near and long term future with some bs statement as to why people should do the raid.

and add ranked play to pvp (6v6 and 3v3) and add 12v12 later

honesty is as beautiful as it is rare.
 Asura.Fondue
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2014-10-14 16:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

mfw assault rifles are OP AS ***

but running 3x same class on your account is not way more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-10-14 16:28:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Hide yo Suros Regime, hide yo Icebreaker, hide yo Gjallerhorn.

No weapon is safe from the crybaby.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-14 16:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
Vex was demolished, as anticipated.

Pvp
With impact ballistics
Before 45 body 56 head
After 28 body 38 head

With stability ballistics
Before 41 body 51 head
After 23 body 35 head

PvE; (Maxed Mythoclast vs. 28 targets.)

Before: 221 body 550 precision
After: 126 body 378 precision.

Utterly regret maxing out a weapon that was originally intended to be a good weapon. Fair enough nerf it for pvp, but across the board? Ludicrous considering the rarity, and way it is obtained.

I mean it was originally supposed to be a good weapon for f***s sake, now it's a novelty weapon. Bungie went from one extreme to the other, such incompetence.
Just another reason that shows something happened ~5 months before release. They really should have just gave it another year, but I'm sure that wasn't possible with investors and stuff like that.

Armor and weapons should have two separate sets of data, PvE and PvP. It is completely lazy that they didn't, and they have to balance it both for PvE and PvP, and since PvP has top priority for obvious but unfortunate reasons, PvE will always suffer because of it.

This game just has worse news each week it is out unfortunately. Such oversights that apparently no one in the alpha, beta, or behind closed door testing brought up, probably because they didn't want to offend because they were so grateful for even being given the chance to play. That, or Bungie/Activision just doesn't give a **** which is quite possible.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-10-14 16:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

How's this for getting worse each week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtJl0GjJwdk
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-10-14 16:47:44
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf is that ***...

can people do that now? wtf.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-14 16:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
wtf is that ***...

can people do that now? wtf.
Yup and it's going to take time away from Bungie developing and pushing content out so they can fix that stuff so the hackers can fix their stuff and the unending process begins.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-10-14 16:54:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
Yup and it's going to take time away from Bungie developing and pushing content out so they can fix that stuff so the hackers can fix their stuff and the unending process begins.

I've never understood that ***. wtf is the point if you're on "god mode" ? there's no game anymore. I remember *** using exploits on CoD: world at war (6-7 years ago now?) where they'd get into the floor and rack up their k/d ratios, & it drove me crazy then. WTF is the point in artificially pumping yourself up on a game?

I just don't get it.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-14 16:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

They can be overpowered and put no effort into it other than installing the trainer which I'm sure is super easy. They could put hundreds of hours into the game and get the best stuff and they will never be near as OP as they could with a trainer which gives them unlimited ammo / health / abilities / movement speed / etc.

Some enjoy just cheating, others think it's funny. I'm sure that covers 90% of the people who would use it.
[+]
By volkom 2014-10-14 16:57:42
Link | Quote | Reply

its okay. can still kick the final boss off the ledge
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-10-14 17:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
They can be overpowered and put no effort into it other than installing the trainer which I'm sure is super easy. They could put hundreds of hours into the game and get the best stuff and they will never be near as OP as they could with a trainer which gives them unlimited ammo / health / abilities / movement speed / etc.

Some enjoy just cheating, others think it's funny. I'm sure that covers 90% of the people who would use it.

I hate people.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-10-14 17:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

to be fair it would be amusing standing there tanking atheon's blows as they deal no damage while unloading an atheon's epilogue into him for 20mins

though that would require two ppl atleast I guess since if there is no one on the outside when you get ported its a wipe

I might have done it once for lols!
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-14 17:41:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Red Death is a good match up now, dropping people easily and not dying.
 Bahamut.Zellc
Server: Bahamut
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2014-10-14 20:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Full raid set weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-14 22:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Weapon tuning happens in every shooter. There is no reason to delay a game because of weapon stats, especially since the tuning actually requires the players playing the game. The fact that a weapon got nerfed a month into the game is no shock at all, in fact I expect it to happen and would be disappointed if it didn't happen. Welcome to the genre.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2014-10-15 02:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, though the Mythoclast was nerfed, it's still one streaming people in PVP, so not really a nerf to PVP. I'm personally glad that it got nerfed, because it *** my day up in Iron Banner to no end. Every 3rd match, 1 or more people on the opposing team had it, and my team never had one. Had this one time where 4/6th of the enemy had it. You can imagine how that went.

It's especially irksome though, because I was 3 or so wins away from Rank 3 when the event ended.

Nerf to Shotguns didn't really change shotgun play, like I figured. Now there's no more compounded gimmick buffs for shotguns, but I only ever encountered one person with such a gun. Was still able to beat them /shrug

Nightfall for this week makes me think Bungie forgot the Flayers one exists. The Spider Tank didn't even last long enough for my Supremacy to run out of ammo. Weekly Heroic was actually more difficult.

I also wish I was better at making friends, because everything grossly simplified by concise communications with Mics. So tired of being the only person in a VoG run with a Mic, trying to coordinate everyone, but then having to look at a skype screen or hide somewhere and hope my PSN msgs load quickly.

Hard to Skirmish against 3 people who have mics and are obviously coordinating positioning and working as one, even with my two besties, when we aren't communicating with Mics. Had this fight on Shores of Time or w/e it's called where two of them would hold us off, and the third one would super hunter sprint around behind us. By the time I realized what was going on, my buds were dead, and it didn't matter that we'd killed the 2 in front of us.

Other than all that though, still having a blast with the game. I love my Warlock and my two Titans. I used my Motes to get Spirit of The Vulture. It looks so cool.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-10-15 04:08:42
Link | Quote | Reply

skirmish is up? didnt kno :o

and why you no say hi anymore? ;x
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37