Destiny!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Destiny!
Destiny!
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2015-10-07 14:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

this game was on my ps4 when I turned it on yesterday...wtf I have no interest in this game,not saying its bad, just dont have any interest.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-10-07 15:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

There are some cases of Destiny appearing on dashboards out of the blue, because of the featured content option being turned on.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-10-07 23:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Destiny, Taken King is actually what the game is supposed to be. It has tons of content.

Raid, Weekly Heroic, Weekly Nightfall, Pvp Nightfall, Side Quests for EXP, and Side quests for Exotics/Legendaries.

They even set the strikes to rotate Taken/Native, not consistent same enemies every attempt in a strike. Bosses in Strikes drop 2-3 engrams now instead of waiting till the completion screen.

You can test weapons for the Gun Smith and he will allow you to order a Legendary Weapon by choice and turns up every Wednesday. Orders will vanish about 3-4 days left.

Some of the exotics they released are pretty insane and you can buy every existing Emblem, Shader, Ship, Sparrow, Exotic Weapon, Exotic Armor that you obtained before.

Some of the Exotic Armors/Weapons have been allowed to upgrade them to Year 2s. Ice Breaker and G horn are not on the list unfortunately, however you can get a Exotic Black Hammer by doing a side quest.

They made the game more aimed to progression than relying on 100% RNG. Xur/Eris gives you stuff to boost your chances for good drops in strikes and Raids.

Edit: They keep up multiple game modes in Pvp, Elimination exists now which was only used in Trials of Osiris.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-10-18 23:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

You can solo one of the Tier 3s. Risky, but not impossible, many videos show proof to that. 300+ Light is highly advised if you intend to solo. You can get Crota down, however, it would require a Super Rocket Launcher.

The Tier 3 Ogre is very possible to solo. Stack the damage buff and Black Spindle him down. (Black Spindle is Exotic Black Hammer)

The Hive Major Knight activates a random elemental shield by a timer, he dies very fast though.

Edit: Good thing runes don't get destroyed if you fail/cancel the event. They only get destroyed if you win.

Edit2: Kings Fall is the most reliable for being a weekly event. 300-310 is guaranteed for drops, if you get them that is.

You need 300+ Light if you wish to Exotic Engram farm reliably. Being 300+ Light gives you 30% chance to land a 310 Rating. Heroic is adding in 310-320 Rating Parts.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-10-21 20:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

What really happened to the Destiny story

Interesting read on kotaku, a site not known for interesting reads. It goes a long way to address the process that led to the deconstruction and subsequent cobbling together of the final product, as well as what the future holds.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-11-02 03:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're playing today, Black Spindle, Daily quest is up. It's the Exotic Version of Black Hammer. It can only be obtained by Daily Heroic, Lost to Light. Which is currently up right now.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-11-05 16:47:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Paradox daily is up, it's the Daily Heroic that gives you the quest to unlock the Most OP weapon in the game.

It's a Pulse Rifle that refunds all bullets from precision hits. It requires you to find the 3 ghost and redirect to Atheons chamber instead of scanning the skeleton to obtain the quest.

Called: No Time to Explain

Once you complete the task, you have to wait till next Paradox daily to fully obtain the quest.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-11-07 14:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Sleeper Simulant, is up, this only comes every 7th of the months. Do the Firewall quest while it's up. You have to complete Firewall today or it goes away for another month.

Guide

Apologies for the repeated post, just chain of time gated exotic weapons.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
Server: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2015-11-07 19:03:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh man! I knew it! Someone went and did Thriller Destiny Style lol

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-22 23:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Just want to vent about piece of ***snipers ruining PVP.

There. Thanks.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-23 00:07:32
Link | Quote | Reply

PvP was ruined in this game a long, long time ago by the devs. Their idea of "weapon balance" is a joke.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-23 01:15:34
Link | Quote | Reply

The head shot assist on newer snipers is ridiculous.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [54 days between previous and next post]

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [89 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Krizz
Server: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2016-04-13 11:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yesterday's update is fairly good for a free update. I went from 318 to 324 in a few hours of playing, and that was without touching the raid. It seems that this time the LL cap is easier to reach. Probably the most accessible max level since they added the max gear to Iron Banner that first or second time (can't remember that long ago) right before the DLC drop increased it.

I am still annoyed, as always, that they insist on not having matchmaking for top tier PoE. I feel that everything other than the HM raid should have matchmaking.

PoE 41 didn't seem any harder than the previous ones. PoE 42 was interesting, but also not difficult. Ended up running it twice with only one other person. Note that you do end up with less points running with fewer people. I got ~30k+ the first two runs with three people, but only ~20k the next two with two people.

Aside from Court of Oryx artifact farming, it's still the same "once a week" grind though. If you push through everything on Tuesday, not much to do for the rest of the week unless you run on your other characters.

Obviously this excludes Trials of Osiris on the weekends, but I'm not good enough at PvP for that. (Never been to lighthouse) I am looking forward to the next Iron Banner though to see how it contributes to hitting the new max LL.
 Bahamut.Krizz
Server: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2016-04-26 15:28:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Iron Banner week!

Don't forget to get your free box out of the mail since reset was earlier today as well.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [147 days between previous and next post]

Post deleted by User.
By eliroo 2016-09-20 09:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Did they make the game fun yet?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Yatenkou 2016-09-20 10:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

So what platform does everyone play? I'm considering playing again but I wanna play with more than just myself (Get your head out of the gutter)
By Jetackuu 2016-09-20 11:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Yatenkou said: »
Get your head out of the gutter
No.

Also, PS4
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-09-20 12:06:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
All the NPCs gear is level 350 now instead of 280, so that's the standard starting place for new lvl 40
I'm picking up the game and using the lv 40 token, does the game give you a set of gear for 40 as it did for users of the lv 25 token?

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-09-20 13:44:38
Link | Quote | Reply

so how pricey is this dumb update?

havent played since before any expansion /patch
By Jetackuu 2016-09-20 13:45:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
so how pricey is this dumb update?

havent played since before any expansion /patch
$29.99 You'll probably also have to grab TTK, which idk the best way to grab it now.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-09-20 13:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
All the NPCs gear is level 350 now instead of 280, so that's the standard starting place for new lvl 40
I'm picking up the game and using the lv 40 token, does the game give you a set of gear for 40 as it did for users of the lv 25 token?
I doubt it, but no idea.
I am saving my spark of light for after I get all gear 360+ for that class. then you can go 1-40-> 360+ in seconds without *** grinding
Just got home, they give a full 280 set.

In seconds you say? You mean you can buy another item that brings you to lv 40 or? I'm interested as I plan to play a second class later on.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37