Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » SE needs to stop holding out
SE needs to stop holding out
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
By kujataseraphi13 2014-08-01 15:33:15
Link | Quote | Reply

More changes, more job points blah blah, every one can beat everything. Time to put all these new changes to use. Seems like there is a mithra queen that needs her *** kicked. Or if you prefer a return to the old county and the home of the elves. If you like wholesale mass slaughter let's take on the Antican empire. But for *** sakes enough with the tweeking.

Time to explore new lands, level capped like CoP. Not some easy spam crap like Abyssea. Balls to the wall!!!
By Luvbunny1 2014-08-01 16:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Kaoi said: »
While three buffs would be nice, I feel like COR is the one that needs the extra entry, not GEO. CORs have certainly been waiting long enough.

Three Corsair rolls and three Geo buffs will be great actually, it will open up more strategy and let more people getting stuffs done since those two jobs are far more appealing to play for people who already have Ranger and Blm or Rdm leveled. I have no issue playing Bard, quite like it in fact to come as Bard for some events, I found the job soothing to play, just busy with the songs cast.

Rdm has tons of possible spells that essentially can become more of a party buffers instead of just self buffs. Just make Temper cast-able to others as well as enspells (and buff the damage to 80-90 additional damage per swings). Add some sort of Scherzo spells or rolls to the other supports jobs. And give magic damage protection to Rdm - something like 20% less magic damage and stack with Rune Fencer's job abilities.
By volkom 2014-08-01 16:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Dual wield greatswords/gaxes. At least for galka
along with unrealistic anime style giant swords.

OR something like this:
By kujataseraphi13 2014-08-01 17:43:01
Link | Quote | Reply

*** it, why not give monks the ability to weild shoalin weapons like a 3 section staff or a Wu-tang sword? Oh wait, those mythic type weapons can only be found on unexplored unopened continents.

Open new areas and stop with the *** dragging

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By kujataseraphi13 2014-08-01 17:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

That is actually not the point I am trying to make. Rather, i was joining the crap that will not happen bandwagon while at the same time reviVing the point of my original post.
By fillerbunny9 2014-08-01 17:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Angierus said: »
I'm trying to remember what monk in a Final Fantasy title ever used said weapons, pretty sure it was none because monks were always about hand to hand combat.

Go play Diablo if you want monks using ***like that.

Monks in the original Final Fantasy could use Nunchaku, Staves, and the Masamune. in Final Fantasy III, Monks could use Nunchaku and Knuckles/Claws. there IS in fact precedent for these things, it's just older.
By Sieha1 2014-08-01 19:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

kujataseraphi13 said: »
*** it, why not give monks the ability to weild shoalin weapons like a 3 section staff or a Wu-tang sword? Oh wait, those mythic type weapons can only be found on unexplored unopened continents.

Open new areas and stop with the *** dragging

This is such a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thread. SE isnt holding out on anything. There is an issue with time and man power. Also they having been turning out updates like crazy.

The things you are asking for are very silly and I kind of agree that you probably shouldnt be look for them here.
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-08-01 19:08:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

Glad I never had such issues as I'm one of the few souls who dares to main cor.

I have :< Last time when I wanted to join a LS they sound like I'm not a team player because I'm COR only :(

And their COR gets priority in event cuz I'm new :< :< :< :<
By kujataseraphi13 2014-08-04 17:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay more capacity points. Great job SE, makes us stronger so we can beat up crap that we already destroy.

In the words of Hancock "good job... good job"..
By fractalvoid 2014-08-04 18:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »

I have :< Last time when I wanted to join a LS they sound like I'm not a team player because I'm COR only :(

Come to Aberrant! We do stuff... sometimes. And it's always fun to make fun of Gunshin's gimp ***!
By Pantafernando 2014-08-04 18:04:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought you were the big boss of your ls.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-04 18:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Dual wield greatswords/gaxes. At least for galka
along with unrealistic anime style giant swords.

OR something like this:
?
 Fenrir.Moldtech
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-08-04 18:24:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »

I thought you were the big boss of your ls.

We have a few cor's and brd's, our cor's have been on cor for years now, could use a change of job I'm sure. Our brd's aren't career brd's though either. Most are being taken off jobs more useful from them like myself, I'm career whm and get thrown on brd when we short and I'm only 2-song brd (refuse to buy 3-song harp as I have 1500 hmp's and 60 riftcinders, just the souls have been 3 years in the making via solo lol, #solazy). Sometimes, we bring a 2boxed mule or two (my alt and another lsmates alt) with 3-song harp though.

I'm sure you could join us if you're a career cor though, cor's we got are starting to get frustrated from always being cor. We do have that DD onry problem going on from a handful of our peoples. A cor that doesn't complain about being on cor, priceless :)
By volkom 2014-08-05 13:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Would be nice if SE released a long quest/mission line in which we could create our own weapons and give them a name and have them traded with people.

so we could specify the exact delay, stats, effects we want on it along with a few random properties. Additionally we can choose the weapon model or possibly mix/match parts of a weapon together.
[+]
By kujataseraphi13 2014-09-03 15:36:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yet another update and yet more hash.... rehash that is. But no, don't go with opening up new continents or new true zones (or is Abyssea limited to old areas?). Nope let's continue to regurgitate the same stuff. Maybe a level 123 bubbly Bernie or a level 130 jagged eared jack. And incursion nothing more than reverse besieged.